Friday, June 15, 2012

6:00 AM and Beyond



My name is Ralph Scallion...I'm a cook...Well I'm more than that..I'm a chef..Top Chef at the Bottom of The C. Seafood Bar and Grill.....It's Six AM in the morning and I'm awake...

I had to stop and drink some water....What a night I had last night...Phew...Didn't even mean for this to happen... My girlfriend...Minay is in London, visiting her folks..This is the second time this year she's gone....It's been three weeks ..She won't be back until the first of the month and oh well...a man has needs...

I took my daughter's mother, Rowena out to Josies.... Reed Nelson was playing tonight...Seemed like everybody was there...We were definitely seen by the town....but I don't care...We had some drinks, heard some good jazz and ate some chicken wings and some ribs with some barbecue sauce...

After Josie's let out,Rowena and I wound up at the Aqua Bar, having some more drinks
and from there, we wound up at my place...

''Fool ,I thought you was taking me home." she laughed..

"I was....I am.." I laughed...

"Ralph, you're drunk." she said...

"I aint that drunk....Come here Ro..." I said.

"Awwwww..Uh Uhhhh...You got a girlfriend...I aint goin there Ralph..." she laughed...

I pulled her to me and gave her  a big wet kiss, She kissed me and it was on..we started making out.......I fondled those large breast of hers ,.and began kissing her neck...She unzippered my trousers.....

''OHHH GOD RALPH...you is hard as a rock...OHHHHHH." she exclaimed...

She was wearing a short mini dresss....I hiked it up and pulled her panties down and stretched her across the bed and mounted her...

"Ouuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RALPHHHHHHHHHHHH...LAWDDD." she moaned as I began stroking her...


She wrapped those big legs around my back and with my pants down around  my ankles , I stroked Rowena on the bed like sex was going out of style...She cooed and hollered to the top of her lungs....

My neighbor banged on the wall ,like he usually does-

"HEYYY QUIET THE NOISE...COME ON...I'M TRYIN TO SLEEP"! he yelled.

Hater!

THis went on for close to an hour and a half, the bed's headboard slamming into the wall...The legs of the bed squeaking ...the bed squeaking...and Rowena moaning and squeeling at the same time..

We both came furiously and I collapsed on her...breathing hard...

"Damn...I didn't want this to happen...I knew we couldn't just go out on a friendly night and not wind up in bed." she said.

She had a look of disgust on her face, yet she was still fondling my penis with her soft hands...

It wasn't long before we had all of our clothes off and was under the covers ,making slow ,sweet love...less bed squeaking, but with both of us moaning in pleasure...

"AWWW FOR GOD'S SAKE...I'M MOVIN.....WILL YOU TWO GO TO SLEEP??" screamed my neighbor.


"AWWWW PAPI...PAPI....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." she moaned.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH RO......" I moaned..

"OHHH SHUT UP THE NOISE, Please!!" yelled my neighbor.

We both came furiously , while he was still yelling and banging on the wall...We finally fell asleep....

But it's six am now.... I'm awake....Ro is awake... I'm drinking a bottle of cold water.



Rowena sat on the side of the bed.....She looked like she had a hangover from the night before.

"What did we do Ralph?" she said...

"You know what we did." I say as I put a pot of  hot water on and poured some grits in the boiling water.

'What'chu doin?" she asked.

"I'm fixin us some breakfast." I said...Putting some cut sausage in another pan and fixing some shrimp in yet another....

"Mmmm smells good Ralph...Grits, Sausage and Shrimps huh?" she said.

"Yeah, I used to cook this back at the spot remember?" I said.

"So you gonna tell Minay when she comes back?" she asked.

"Are you crazy?" I asked.

Rowena just laughed- "You dog...I never thought you would." she said.

I laughed too and put on a pot of coffee.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and hurling my panties and bra at you!
That was some kind of hot!

Vanessa said...

I see a Ralph Scallion storyline in the future and this is just the beginning...am I right?

Keith said...

Anything is possible!