Saturday, June 16, 2012

I Know (2012)



Softer than a rose petal..
warmer than the sun that makes it grow..
these are thoughts that come to mind whenever...
I look at you..
and girl that's how I know../



/More beautiful than a Western Sunrise..
More exciting than a sudden surprise..
these are thoughts that come into my mind...
and that is why...
my heart says that I know../

I know
that even though you don't know my name..
that you've been what I've been trying so hard
to find...
I know..
that it's something that no one can explain....
I just know that you're gonna be mine....
and I don't care how long or how much time it takes...
I just know you're gonna be my girl...
and I'm prepared to wait.../

Cooler than a tropical Breeze..
blowing across the Carribean Seas.
These are thoughts that put my mind at ease
whenever I'm with you..
and girl that's how I know../


Yeah, I know that you don't even know my name..
but I feel I've got nothin to lose and even more to gain..
these are the thoughts that come to my mind
and baby that is why..
my heart tells me I know.../


/ I know that
one day you're gonna know all you need to
know about me..
I know that one day you're going to write
the best chapter of my life's history...
because I know that you're the one..
the one I've been tryin so hard to find..
and I'm not gonna stop until I make you mine..
and I know...

We'll Make love under the moonlight one night..
I'll make you scream in ecstacy under the moonlight one night./

  /I know these things to be true...
girl, I know-



I know these things about me
and you..
I know./

(Reprinted...Originally published on July 28, 2008 without illustrations)

1 comment:

Swaggie said...

Dayyyyum!!!!