Saturday, June 9, 2012

Short Short Stories




Yes...That skirt is entirely too short! but that was just to get the attention of some of you.

Starting on Monday , I will be featuring, short short stories...By that ...I mean 200 words or less... Featuring some of your favorite Escapades charactors...This is just a writing challenge that I would like to take.


I was reading Esquire magazine and they had a contest in which they challenged people to write 79 words or less and submit it in a short fiction contest...This peaked my curiosity and gave me an idea for this blog...


So no more novellas for awhile...(At least not next week) You know, the five to six part continued fiction... It's summertime....I'm going to try five pieces of short short fiction and see how everybody likes it...  And I will have some poetry flowing in the mix too!

Keep reading...

(This had 141 words...Not counting this sentence!)

5 comments:

James Perkins said...

Sounds good!

Brenda said...

Interesting!

Sunflower said...

What? No gunfire?? No ruckus? Just kidding...Interesting premise..Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully I'll have something to throw my panties about!

SLC said...

Looking forward to reading them
SLC