Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Bloody Little Mess






The rain stopped eventually and Police cars and detectives were everywhere....Lt.Sissy Van Buren and about seven homicide detectives and C.S.I. personnel were all over the house...My wife Sepia and her business partner, Bonita Foxworth were giving a statement to the police and detectives...

Robert Foxworth , the attorney and husband of Bonita drove up....he had his assistants, fellow attorneys, Chance Howard and Cole with him...

"I got here as fast as I could Kev." he said.

"They're fine...They're giving a statement to the police..." I said.

"What the hell happened?" he said.

"They came here to show a house to somebody...a guy who never showed up....They said that the house smelled....They walked upstairs and found a man and a woman , nude in the bedroom and shot to death!"I said.

"Whattttt?" said Robert..

"And while they were at it...two goons came in the house...bound and gagged them and kept asking them what did they see." I said.

''Dayummmmm" said Cole.

"How you find them Kev?" asked Chance Howard...

"I was just coming to pick Sepia up....I apparently walked up on something because one of the men opened fire on me....The other one came out and he started shooting...I think I hit one of them." I said.

Lt. Sissy Van Buren, Philadelphia Homicide , who incidentally was Robert Foxworth's first wife walked over to us...

"Hello Robert.." she said.

"Hey Sissy" he said.

"Your wives are going to be alright....They've made their statements and they can go now...I've got a mess to clean up." she said.


''Do you know who they are?" I asked.

"The man is Jimmy Belzer..." she said,

"The Sportscaster?? The guy on the radio??" I said.

"Yeah...I recognized him right away...didn't you?" she asked.

"I didn't get that close to the bodies...didn't go into the room....He's not one of my favorite guys." I said.

"Yeah I know, he savages all the Philly teams..." she laughed...

"I guess he and his wife decided to get busy before they sold this house huh?" I said.

"That's the thing...They didn't live here...Had no connection to this house at all and that isn't his wife." she said.

''No? Who is it?" I asked.

"Ahhhh, now that's why they pay me the big bucks....To find that out!" she laughed.

"Uhhhh huhhhhhh." I said. "What a mess." I said.


"Indeed!" she said... "Would love to talk, but I gotta release the bodies and  make my report." she said.

"Bye Sissy " said Robert and I...


''What you make of this Kevin?"asked Robert...

"I don't know...but I think those two guys came here to clean this up...I think there was another shooter...and our significant others walked in on something that maybe they shouldn't have." I said.

"You think we ought to lay low?" asked Robert.

"Nah..I don't think these guys know anything...Just take Bonita home..That's what I plan to do." I said.

Sepia walked over to me...I took my jacket off and wrapped it around her..she was shaken...She had every right to be...There was blood all over that room....on the wall, on the floor.... The killer had obviously caught them in the act of having sex and had shot them both in cold blood...

I would start taking this apart later...Right now , my first concern was for my wife...I put Sepia in the car with me...Bonita got in the car with Robert and Chance. Cole took the wheel of her car...and we all pulled off!


II-

We got home and Sepia quickly got out of her clothes , showered alone and joined me on the floor of our living room...

"You feelin better baby?" I asked.

" Not yet...Not yet...I can't believe what I walked up on.." she said.

"You're safe now..." I said.

"Oh Kevin, if you hadn't of found us...we'd be...we'd be..." she said.

I put my finger to her mouth....

"But you're not...I did find you and you're both alright." I said softly...

She kissed my finger....then she put it in her mouth and sucked it.. I kissed her in the lips...she returned my kiss...






We drank some more wine....I rolled over on top of her and kissed her....I slipped her nightgown up over her legs and slipped my pajama bottoms off....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Kevin, I need this...I need this." she said...

I entered her slowly delicately....

"Ouuuuuuu harder, faster, harder..." she moaned....

She felt good, warm, wet...I began to move in and out of her faster and harder the way she asked...She seemed to move wilder and more aggressive than normal....We weren't making sweet love, we were having, hot wild  aggressive sex on the living room floor!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"
she screamed as we both climaxed violently!






III-



The next day , I wound up at Robert Foxworth's law offices....We ordered cheese-steaks and talked....

"Kev....I had some of the best sex of my married life last night...Bonita worked me like a job." he said..

''Yeah..Sepia was like a wild animal." I confessed..

Robert laughed and slapped me five....

"I hate to say it, but damn, they should walk in on more double homicides...maybe a triple , if this is the payoff." he said.

"You're a sick man counselor...but I almost agree." I said.

Robert put two glossies on his desk in front of me... One was of the murdered sportscaster Jimmy Belzer..taken about a year ago when he was alive and minus two holes in his head...The other was of the dead woman....Shapely, attractive, huge breasts...I didn't know her.


''Chance pulled these Kev...That's Jimmy Belzer...You know him.....The skirt is Rita Banks....She was an attorney ..His attorney!! and apparently...his lover." said Robert.

"Where is his wife?" I asked.

"She was in Los Angelas ..She's been told and she's on her way to Philly." he said.

"You've been doing your homework..." I said.

"Sepia told me that neither one of these people lived in that house...She said she had never seen them before and she didn't know what they were doing there." I said.

"I talked to one of the case detectives." said Chance Howard, who walked into the conference room...

"They found a key to the house in her pocketbook.." he said.

"Really?" I said smiling..

"Hmmm, they were going to show that house to somebody...somebody who conveniently didn't show up..."I said..."You guys know anything about him?" I asked.

"Only that his name is Herbert Dandrige and this is his current address." said Cole passing me an address.

"Okay...you guys did some good work..Tomorrow...I'll have a talk with Mr. Dandridge." I said.

My Android went off!

''It's Sissy!" I said.

"Heyy what's up Lou?" I asked.

"You told us that you shot one of the assailants yesterday?" she said.

"Yeah...I shot him..He was trying to shoot me." I said.

"You shot him with a .38 smokeless right?" she asked.

"Yeah.." I said.

"Well we found him with a .38 slug in the shoulder and two hollow point .45 slugs in the head." she said.

"Hey hold up...I don't have a .45" I said.

"Then our boy was murdered..We found him stripped nude in a gulley ...." she said.

"We need to talk!" I said.

"Yes we do." she said.

I hung up....

"What's Up Kev?" asked Robert.

"This case just took another nasty turn!" I said.

(To Be Continued.....)

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Robert and Kevin comparing sexual notes was funny!

Vanessa said...

Seems like Kevin and Sepia get it on in every story...He clearly "loves" her to death!-LOL!

Toni said...

This looks like these two murder victims were caught by a jealous lover who either sent somebody to clean it up or was cleaning it up himself! Just a theory!

Halo said...

Wow! This story started off with a bang! Can't wait to see how it unfolds.

Angie B. said...

"Maybe they should walk in on a triple.." Robert is still a horndog!

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and hurling my panties at the screen...

Brenda said...

Nothing new there!

Cheryl said...

LMBAO!