Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Lost Soul



I stood on the rooftop of Ralph Scallion's building....The one Holden Wakefield was about to buy and drank a tumbler of coffee...I watched as the sun rose and the view of the Philadelphia city skyline in the horizon...The smoke from my coffee streamed upwards as I took another sip...

"I don't usually get up this early Kev...but I figured if you called..it had to be somethin important!" said Holden ,who had just walked up on the rooftop...''So what's up?"he continued.

"What's up?   That's what you need to be tellin me." I said.

"What? Oh Your magazine?? Kev don't sweat it...You can still run it as you see fit...I'd just have a controlling interest that's all...I'd be like a silent partner..You'd never see me..I might even bump you up to a raise..heh heh heh." he said.

"So you are planning to buy Hype Magazine?" I said.

"The deal is almost done." he said.

"Damn that Rollie.." I muttered.

"It wasn't just him...Your parent company has been wantin to unload you guys for awhile." he said.

"You sure are buying a lot....Where are you gettin the dough from?" I asked.

"I told you I'm a businessman now..." he laughed...then looked at me uneasily...

"I called a few of your other locations Holden...They don't exist and I checked out your warehouse...No way you are making this kind of jack with that raggedy ass furniture you got in that warehouse...So why don't you stop lying and tell me what it is you really import and export." I asked.

''Awww Kev"he said with an uneasy smile..

"Aww Kev nothin...and how could you , how could you be in business with Robert "Big Butt " Thornton??? It took you and I a year to make a case against him and bring down him and his organization..." I said.

"Big Butt Thornton??? Kev,you crazy?" he said.

"I checked it out Holden....I have a friend in the FBI....He put me in touch with the U.S. Bureau of Prisons....."Big Butt "Thornton is here in Pennsylvania in the new federal prison ,living like a king...Got his own cell...Has Steak and lobster dinners flown into him....Has a computer with internet capabilities in his cell and cable tv...and more money on his books than any federal prisoner has a right to....I suspect that you paid for all of that." I said.

"Damn Kevin...you are good...You always were one of the best investigators I ever knew...and guess what? That skill and a transpass will get you a ride downtown...When I got kicked out of the military I had nothin...nothin...I was on the streets of Los Angelas...Broke as a joke.. One of Big Butt's people reached out to me...I met with him at the federal prison..." said Holden.


"And let me guess..He sold you his connects....but for a price....You keep money flowing on his books and you split the rest right?" I said.

''Kev,look...I aint got no people on the streets...I aint got nobody dealing....The stuff comes in on a boat....I meet with whoever the big boys in town are and I sell it to em..I get my cut off the top and whatever they do with it is their business...I don't know who sells what, where or how...I swear." he said.

"And you can sleep at night right?" I said.

"Yes....You could too Kev...I could cut you in....There is enough money here for you to be a part of this too...I got tired of bustin people who spend more for lunch than I make in a month...It was time for me to live baby." he said.

I shook my head...."I feel sorry for you man...you've lost your soul." I said.

"Call me Kev, when you ready to make some real dough and tired of being a broke do gooder with a fine ass wife....You think you could keep her if somebody like me came along with triple what you make?" he snapped.

"Goodbye Holden...Have a nice life." I said and walked toward the rooftop exit...


II-



I knew he was on the roof watching....I left the building...got in my car and pulled off.
Drove three blocks where the surveilience car was parked....Parked behind it and entered the van...


Inside...Sean Jackson,  Clerow, Owen Todd ,Peeping Tom and Lockpick Johnson sat, drinking coffee.

They smiled when I walked in...

"Did you get it?" I asked.

"Every bloodthirsty word...You don't think he suspects you were wired do you or that we had a micro camera hidden up there do you?" asked Lockpick Johnson.

"No...I don't think so...but get up there and remove it as soon as possible." I said. ''What about his condo?" I asked.

"We got it...even cloned one of his cell phones....Now we'll be able to listen and watch."  said Peeping Tom.

"Good....Sean, Clerow....He knows you guys...but Owen...He's never seen you..Keep an eye on him." I said.

"I'm on it Kev." he said.

"Let's go get some breakfast...it's on me." I said.

III-



Later that night at home...I was preparing a bathtub of hot soapy water for Sepia...We sat on the side of the tub talking...

"So your friend Holden has gone over to the dark side huh?" she asked..

"Yeah, completely...I mean he always was a bit of a rogue...Even when we were both NCIS guys...but I see that once he got drummed out of the military he got worse...He's cut a deal with one of the worse guys ever...A former drug kingpin named Bob "Big Butt" Thornton...A guy it took us over a year to bring down." I said.

''Wait a minute .....his name is what? Bob "Big Butt" Thornton? " she said ,followed by gales of laughter....

"That right there has gotten at least two people murdered, though we never were able to prove it..." I said.

"Big Butt " Thornton .." she said again, now lying on the bathroom floor laughing...

"Sepia....you got a nice one...really!  I know you know that...and you and Bonita both have caused guys to break their necks...but Bob "Big Butt" Thornton could give both of yall a run for your money....Thus the nickname...He was the oddest shaped man I had ever met." I said.

"Oh my god...I can only imagine what they are doing to him in prison." she said.

"They aint doin nothin to him in prison...He's got his own cell, a computer, cable tv and special meals brought in from the outside...Holden is wholesaleing his product for him and bringing in a hefty ,hefty profit....He's taking his cut and putting the rest on Big Butt's books...He's doin quite well in prison...I'm certain that that kind of money buys him protection too." I said.

"Oh my....Guess he's a real big deal huh?" she said.

"Bigger than he should be." I said.  "Now enough about his big butt...take that robe off and let me see yours...Come on over here and get in this tub girl." I laughed...


"Ouuuu, you are soooo nasty." she cooed...as she stepped into the tub... I wash her gingerly....and lean over and take part of one of her breasts in my mouth.....


"OHHHHHHHHHHH godddddddddddddddd!" Sepia moans.....

"I think you're clean enough...let's get you out of that tub." I say.

"Ohhhhhhhhh." she moans...



Sepia's body was glistening as she stepped out of the tub,she was stacked..a brickhouse as Lionel Richie would say. I wrapped her wet but hot body in a towel, and we slow grinded to the bed in our bedroom.

 I'm talking and whispering and laughing as I step out of my bathrobe...My erection just raging..She looked at it and her mouth just opened...''Oh My God Kevin...Oh My goodness...you are huge!!...Ohhhhh myyy" she gasps.

I love the way Sepia looks naked..every last curve... I love the way she smells. I walk her over to the bed whispering how much I want her,  She kisses me, I return her passion ,She kisses me  deeply,passionately wrapping me in her arms tightly. I move my hands up and down her sexy body as if I am remembering something , reconnecting. I pull her close... She is already wet. I'm as hard as a rock...

"Ummmmmmmmmmm"she coos and then I mount her slowly....steadily.....Making love to her and savoring every stroke...


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, that's what I'm talkin bout mannnnnnnnnn." she moans.....

As we make sweet love, my mind is far away from my former friend...the lost soul that he has become!

 (To Be Continued...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and tosssing my panties and bra out the window!

Joyce in NC said...

I feel like I know these characters. I truly look forward to the next installment. GREATTTTTTTT!