Saturday, August 25, 2012

Yes You Did



"Yes you did Salim." exclaimed Nancy as we sat in Josies enjoying our drinks...

"No, I didn't." I exclaimed...

"You're going to tell me that you weren't staring at me." she said.

"I may have glanced at you a couple of times...but I wouldn't say I was staring." I said.

''Well I remember it diferently..." she said.

"What do you remember?" I asked her...

Nancy Lee, a beautiful Asian woman I had met only two weeks ago was telling ME of all people that I was staring at her when we first met...

"I had on that really short dress and you and a few of your friends eyes practically fell out of your head." she said.

"Oh you exagerate...I admit I looked  a little, but I didn't stare." I said laughing..

"Why didn't you just come over and introduce yourself? Say something to me..I didn't bite? " she said.

"I didn't know how to approach you." I said.


"You'd never been with an Asian woman before huh?" she asked.

''Nah..I hadn't.." I said.

"Well , what do you think?" she laughed...

"Not bad...Not bad." I laughed...

I remember a slow song came on and I got enough courage to ask her to dance....To my surprise she agreed....

"I'm Salim.....What is your name? " I asked.

"Nancy...Nancy Lee." she answered..

" I love this song...it's very romantic...Would you mind dancing with me to this?" I asked.

"You don't have a sweetie to dance to this with?" she asked.

"No...not anymore...we broke up." I said.

"Awwww..that's a shame...I'll dance with you." she said.

We got on the floor and danced...slowly...I tried to absorb her petite but shapely body into my whole being...

I pulled Nancy close...close enough to feel her body heat...I got an immediate erection...I was a little embarrassed...Nancy stared in my eyes kind of strangely...We were in a crowded room full of people... She slowly and descretely ran her hands down my leg, felt my erection and squeezed it a little bit....Her eyes grew wide and she looked at me...

"Whooooooo...oh my god.....you've got a horse in your pants ." she whispered...

She slowly broke our embrace and I slipped my suit jacket off and attempted to cover the front of my pants casually...

"Wow" she said...and wiped her forehead...

"I'm sorry." I said, very embarrassed..

"For what?" she answered and wiped the sweat from her forehead....

"Would you like to dance on another song?" she asked..

"Sure.."I said.

We exchanged phone numbers with our smartphones and adresses.... I didn't expect to hear from Nancy again....

II-


Less than two days later, Nancy showed up at my apartment door...with a bottle of Saki..

''Wow , what a pleasent surprise." I said.

"Is this a bad time? I was in the neighborhood and I thought I'd stop in." she said.

"No...Not at all." I said laughing.

"I brought food and wine." she said...

"Food?" I asked.

She had a basket of fried chicken......

"Wow." I said...

"My best friend is Black....She cooked the chicken." laughed Nancy....

I laughed...I already knew that I liked Nancy...

We ate the chicken and we killed the entire bottle of wine over conversation about our pasts....I found that Nancy was born and raised here in Philly and grew up and went to school with and  around African-Americans...She was as down as any sister I had met and had as much attitude to boot...I liked that...Still she had never been intimate with a Black man before...she said...

"No time like the present" I joked..."I was just kidding.." I said, realizing how forward that sounded...

"I was hoping you weren't.." she said in a tone that made me realize she wasn't kidding...

I looked at her....

"Word!" was all I could say...

She slowly unzippered my trousers...Just the act of her doing this made me as erect as could be...She smiled and began to softly caress my erect penis....

"Ummmmmm...Oh my goodness.." she said...I eagerly slipped out of my trousers....

She softly stroked me....I slipped her sundress off of her.....and unhooked her bra....

She took all of me into her mouth and began to move up and down slowly...slower every time...which had me close to exploding...

She sensed that and she stopped...She stroked me softly and we stood up, I slipped her panties down and we embraced....

"I just realized ...We haven't even kissed yet." she said.

"No time like the present." I said again ...

and we kissed passionately, slowly....

"Ummmmmmmmmm..." she  moaned....

I layed her across my bed...spread her legs open and entered her slowly, deliberately!!!
I wanted to savor every minute of her....

She softly put her arms around my neck and began to guide me inside of her...She felt good...warm, wet and soft.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lordddddd..." I moaned as we continued to make sweet passionate love on my bed...

"Ever since I felt your erection on that dancefloor I was curious...I just had to see you again." she moaned.....


"I'm glad you did!" I moaned........

III-



"Can't believe that was just two weeks ago." I laughed as we ordered two more glasses of wine..

"I can't either...seems like we've been a couple for a lifetime." said Nancy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and hurling panties at my computer screen! Loved it!