Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ruckus



I found Luther's flat...I even saw him a few times...Going to get groceries and going in and out...I never saw Minay, which I thought was strange....There was a little bistro nearby so I went in and had coffee and pastries.....There was also a pub(bar) down the street....I stopped in there from time to time...

It was there that I finally saw Minay....She was having drinks with a short stubby fellow.  I walked in and tapped her on the arm...She was startled when she turned around...


"Ralph!! Oh...I was hoping I would have time to talk to you later..Adele told me that you were in town." she said.

"So what, you needed time to think of a lie?" I said.

"No...No...It wasn't like that Ralph....There is just so much going on ......In fact, I   drove out to your flat last night...but you weren't in.." she said." I called hours later and still couldn't get you...And your message box on your cell phone is loaded..I couldn't even leave a proper message."she continued.

She was right...I was just giving Toney Marley a jolly good rogering as they say....And I hadn't cleared out my phone messages in months.


The short stubby guy grabbed my arm...

"Hey mate I don't like the tone of your voice or the fact that you're getting the lady upset." he said.

I stared daggers at him....

"Take your hands off of me and mind your business." I said.

''Oh really mate? That's how you're handling it.. Apparently you don't know who I am or who my cousin is." he said.

"How bout...I don't care who you are or your cousin?" I said.

"How do ya like this..a smart aleck yank..Well I got the cure for that..." he said.


I don't know what happened next, but this guy belted me...Belted me so hard that I saw stars!!! Then he hit me in the stomach...knocking me for a loop...

"Ya Bloody wanker..I'll teach ya to talk to me like that." he said.. The crowd in the bar let out a yell and then began clapping and cheering...

I heard Minay yelling for him to stop....I took that time to belt the little fat guy back and to add some well placed lefts and rights into his mid section and his face..

He backed up a little , then tried to charge me...I side stepped him and belted him in his jaw, which snapped his head around...and then landed a nice left right combonation to his jaw...dropping him....

I heard a voice behind me -

"Pickin on the little fat guy eh? Why don't ya pick on somebody your own size...ya wanker? Somebody like me?"

It was Luther!!!!  Minay's friend....Unlike this guy , he was tall, sinewy and athletically built... he cracked me and sent me flying over a table....The crowd was yelling and screaming... I fell to the floor..Luther kicked me in my mid-section...I grabbed his foot, twisted it and sent him flying...Now I was on my feet..Luther advanced toward me..
I landed some nice lefts and rights to his mid-section...and a nice hard right to his jaw ,which sent him flying...

He landed some lefts and rights to my face and my mid section...I caught him with an uppercut and then more well placed lefts and rights...We grabbed each other and went spinning out into the street, where I landed a nice combonation that sent him into a row of trash cans....The cans fell on top of  him...(Lucky for me) and he was out for the day!!!

He was a big guy and he hit pretty hard..I don't know how much longer I could've kept this up...I was hurt and I had no desire to continue fighting with Luther....He was under the trash cans, out like a light...In the bar, his cousin Wally was sprawled across the floor barely conscious....

"Ohhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhh ...Is the Benny Hill show on tonight?" he moaned...

"Wally ,that show went off decades ago." said a young woman...

''Ohhhhhhh.awwwwwwwww, call me when it's time to go to bed...awwwwwwww.." he moaned and fell back into a deep sleep.

Several of the pub patrons whistled and cheered....We had really put on a show today!...

"Wow...That's the first time I ever seen anybody knock big Luther on his arse." said one patron.

"Yeah...Luther is a pretty good fighter...He's knocked a few out himself and most don't want to tangle with him.." said another.

I guess I should feel some type of pride...but I was bleeding from the head...My lip was busted and my hand hurt like the devil!

Minay was horrified....I looked at her with scorn....My nose was bleeding, My head was bleeding, my lip was swollen and my left hand hurt...I looked at her and just shook my head and walked away!

If I had looked back I guess I would have seen her crying!


II-


Hours later, Toney Marley stood outside the hospital and waited for me.....I had a bandage over my left temple...and my left hand was bandaged....My lip wasn't too badly swollen...

She managed a weak smile as I walked over to her car...

''I guess I should see the other bloke eh?" she said.

We both laughed...

"I take you heard I met Luther?" I said.

"Yeah...Word travels fast.... Heard you fought Luther and his cousin Wally and beat the stuffings out of both of those wankers.." she said.

"It was a pretty rough afternoon...Definitely had a easier time with Wally." I laughed.

"No doubt....Nice that you can handle yourself...Luther is a pretty tough fella..." she said.

"I don't want to talk about him." I said.

III-


Back at Toney's apartment.....we fell into bed almost immediately....Kissing,hugging, fondling and finally making sweet love....passionately...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....oh my goddddddddddd...... you-you..you aren't hurt that bad...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gawddddddddddd..." she moaned...


"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned as I thrusted even harder inside of Toney...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeee....moreeee...more....don't stop, don't stop,ohhhhhhhh pl-pleaseeeee,,,moreeeeeeeeeeeee...Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.." she screamed as I began to thrust harder and faster...


I took my time, savoring each minute....Toney would later claim that she had several tiny orgasms and one huge one....


After two or three hours...I lost count, of good , hot sweaty lovemaking...we both climaxed furiously........

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned...


Tony Rolled over and stared at me...She kissed me slowly......

"My God....I must admit...I did want to see you again....but I didn't think I would...whewwww, this was ...this was more intense than the first time.....I don't really know Minay personally....But she's crazy to leave you .....for Luther!!!!" she said.

"You uh know Luther?" I asked, just catching my breath....

"Not sexually....We did go out for drinks....Not my type... But I know you...My goodness...a woman would literally kill to have a man as ...well...as well endowed as you and who knows what to do with that magnificent gift." she said...

I blushed a little....

"Maybe Luther is more than I thought....More than anybody thought....But I doubt he can do to a woman what you've done for me....My goodness....You were my first in months and you were well worth the wait Ralph...Whooooo." she said...

She was a big cheerleader!

''Did you get to talk to Minay at least?"asked Toney.

"Well I was about to before Wally slugged me." I said.

"He was probably drunk...He's always startin fights, that one...and his cousin Luther is always bailing him out....Guess they both bit off more than either of them could chew this time.But be careful..Luther and Wally are crazy...They don't take kindly to being embarrassed in public...Just watch your back" she said.

I was from Philly...That went without saying.

IV-


We lie across her bed....It was 4:30 pm in the afternoon.....

"I missed a day of work for you Scallion.....It was certainly well worth it...but on the real...You ought to hear Minay out first....Really, you owe it to her.." she said.

I looked into Toney's eyes....

"You are just the coolest chick I've ever met..." I said with a laugh and kissed her long and hard..

"Ummm...Let's not get started with that again...I've got to get dressed and be out and about...And uh so do you?" she said with a smile...

We both took a shower together...Long and slow...We washed each other's body...No hanky panky...Just a shower...

We dressed and I headed for the street...

"Thank you Toney.....I don't understand why you don't have a boyfriend....But the guy who winds up with you will truly be blessed..." I said.

"Well you just set the bar very high Mr. Scallion." she said with a smile..

I waved at her and walked off down the street.... Today started off all wrong...I was going to have to rectify that tomorrow!



(To Be Continued...)


6 comments:

Swaggie said...

Ralph is gettin it in....never remembered him as much of a fighter, but glad he didn't get his clock cleaned.

Maybe he should forget about Minay and just key on this Toney person...I like her!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Toney is alright...She is a cool chick...Every guy should have a Toney in his life,I'm just sayin!

Tate 2 said...

Man, Ralph finds Minay, gets in a brawl with two dudes and sleeps with the Hot Hospice Nurse again...Damn he's my hero!

Angie B. said...

Men!LOL!

Brenda said...

I'm wondering if this Toney person has an ulterior motive! Loving this story so far!

Anonymous said...

I'm liking the great sex...Standing and applauding and throwing my panties at the ceiling!