Friday, August 17, 2012

The Collection


Detective Carlotta Rodriguez and Homicide Lt. Sissy Van Buren sat in the homicide offices drinking tumblers of hot steaming coffee with me...Sissy looked at me and smiled.. Carlotta smiled too.


"See, I knew that he'd get on this case and find us something good." she said.

"I see." said the other.

"Ladies...if the DNA samples and the other evidence I sent you is correct...You may have the killer of Beth Edelman and your serial rapist!!!!...."I said.

"Well...a lot of it is circumstantial....I'm rushing this DNA....but all it will prove is that he had sex in your building...Not that he raped anybody..We don't have semen samples in the other rapes...He may have bought this cologne...but anybody can buy cologne...He's not the only person that wears that." said Carlotta.

I looked at Sissy...


"Is she always this optimistic?" I asked, smiling at Carlotta.

"Kevin...this stuff is largely circumstantial......It's all co-incidence...He's too good of a lawyer to ever admit that he raped any of these people or that he killed Beth Edelman..."said Sissy...

"True, but you got enough for a warrant!" I said.

"A warrant for what?" asked Carlotta.

"To get that panty drawer...No way those panties that he collects don't have the DNA of the rape victims and the murder victim,as well as his on them. And they have no business being in his possession." I said.

"You've got a point. I think it's enough to arrest him on suspicion I suppose." said Carlotta.

"You have given me better evidence in other cases Kevin."  said Sissy Van Buren.

''Yeah..This is true." I said.

I didn't know what more I could give them at this point...

II-




"Mr. Amundson...I'm sooo glad you interviewed me...When I heard that this internship was open...why I just ...I almost had an orgasm...." said the blonde in the Black business suit.

"Oh....Oh... did you?  My My.." said Ronald Amundson, smiling from ear to ear...

"Yes... I've been out here struggling to get a good position....Why I'd do anything...to get ahead...thank you soooo much." she said.

"You'd do anything...Anythinggggg." he said slyly..."

"Yessss...anything.." she said softly and winked at him.  He nearly fell out of his chair.

''Well, there are some perks to working at my firm..Heh heh heh.." he laughed.

"Really?, Tell me about them !"she said..

"Why don't you step into my uh...side office..I'll tell you alllll about them...Do you like wine?" he asked.

"I love wine! You've got a bed in here!!! Hmmm What kind of perks are you talkin about Mr. Amundson." she said...

"The kind that will get you where you need to go if you're smart and cooperative, You know what I'm sayin?? Heh Heh Heh..Take your shoes off...Get comfortable." he said and eased up behind her and rubbed her shoulders and slowly worked his hands down her side and over her waist.

''Ouuuuu, you're a naughty boy Mr. Amundson...Trying to get a feel...eh?" she said.

"Oh my goodness....are these your breasts....Ohhhhh great day!!!!" he said as he unhooked her bra and took off her blouse...He was salivating...She giggled.

"Mister Amundson.....is that an erection in your pants?" she asked...

"It sureeeee is..." he laughed.. He pulled her to him and began kissing her neck...

"I-I don't know if this is appropriate." she said innocently as he unhooked her bra and loosened her blouse...

"Ohhhhhhhhh sweet baby! It's appropriate...it's very appropriate...good lord..." he moaned.

The young woman giggled.. He put his hands up under her dress and slid her underwear down her legs...She didn't offer much resistance....

"Mr. Amundsen....someone might catch us..." she said.

"No one will catch us...I locked the door." he said slyly..

"Ouuuuuu..You are something else." she cooed.

"So are you!" he said slyly....

Within minutes he had lifted her skirt up up, had her against the wall, had his trousers half way down and was thrusting away....She was moaning as though she was having the greatest orgasm of her life ....He was pumping furiously....sweating and wheezing....for close to thirty minutes... For her,it was all an act...For him it should have seemed too easy, but he was already in too deep...No pun intended!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh..OHHHHHHHHHHH MR. AMUNDSON....OHHHHH." she moaned.

"OHHH...OHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWDDDDDDDDDDDD.." he yelled as he came furiously.....

He put her down..He fixed his pants,  She was putting her bra and her blouse on and fixing her hair...He picked up her panties...

''Hey, what are you doing?" she asked.

"I-I-I -I need them....I need your panties... "He said.

"What? What are you..some kind of sex fiend?" she asked.

"I just want them...That's all..let me have them!!!..." he said quietly...

"No...I want my underwear." she protested...

"Let me have them...You said you'd do anything to get ahead.." he said.

"You're crazy.I didn't say I'd do that." she said.

"Please...I-I-I need them." he said.

"Ohh Okay..." she said.. and he opened the drawer...Folded them gently and placed them with his collection.

''Oh My God!!!!..You've got a lot in here." she said.



"Yes , I'm a collector." he said.

"What? Of women's underwear?" she asked.

''Some people collect stamps...This is what I collect." he stated.

"You're something else Mr. Amundson." she said.

"Call me Ronald." he said.

"Might as well..We are kind of intimate friends now." she said sarcastically.


What he couldn't know was that Frenchette and several of the young ladies who had been raped were sitting in our van outside watching a  live video feed of the whole thing....The so called intern was a prostitute who I borrowed from Rollo Jones to play this part....

"Hey those are mine!" said one girl looking at the feed...

"Those are mine!" said the other girl...

"The pink lace ones on the side...those are mine...the thieving bastard.."said another one.

Frenchette pointed to a leopard print pair...

"Those look like mine.." she said.

I looked at Detective Carlotta Rodriguez...


"I can't give you better than that. They have no business being in his possession." I said.

"I have the warrant...The DNA was a match for the  DNA we found in the discarded condom....Let's go get this bum." she said.

III-



The blonde kissed him at the door....A long lingering kiss...He didn't want to let go..but she gently but firmly broke his embrace...

"Uh,I'll be looking forward to seeing you first thing Monday Morning Ms. Blossoms." said Ronald Amundson.

"Okayyyy...Thanks again Mr. Amundson" she said and she walked out of his office and into the street.

I passed her an envelope loaded with dollars...She smiled.

"Easiest money I ever made Kevin. Love that cologne he was wearin."she said.

"Thanks for everything darlin." I said.

"You owe me some underwear...That pair freak boy took was very expensive and brand new." she said.

"Put it on my tab darlin...I'll have them delivered to Rollo or where ever you say." I laughed.

She laughed and walked on out into the street.
Carlotta just shook her head  and laughed. We both knocked on his door...

He answered with a snarl...

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?"

"Oh I just came to see you get arrested you freak." I said.

"For what?" he said.

"First degree Murder for one...and four rapes...including my employee..." I said.

"You've got nothing....NOTHING! I'm going to sue you for invasion of privacy, harrasment, you name it..When I'm finished with you Morris..You won't own the shirt on your back!" he screamed as Carlotta handcuffed him read him his rights...

"YOU BETTER HOPE I DON'T GET OUT OF JAIL...YOU'RE DEAD..DEAD! DO YOU HEAR ME?????? DEAD!" he screamed.

"Tell it to the judge, you NASTY, HORRID LITTLE MAN!" I said to him.

Another police  officer  hustled him into a waiting police car!

"Thank You Kevin...You really are a good investigator...I might not have cracked this case without you." she said.

"Anytime..." I said.

''Sissy was right about you...You should be on the force."she said.

''As you see, I work better outside of the law." I said.

"Yeah I see...That thing with the prostitute we won't even talk about!" she laughed, shaking her head.

I smiled...

"It was nice working with you Carlotta." I said.


"Nice working with you too Kevin." she said and smiled and got into the police car that was parked behind our van and pulled off...

Clerow,Sean, Lockpick Johnson, Owen Todd,Peeping Tom, Kool Kat and the four ladies stood on the block with me and watched as the police car carrying their attacker pulled off..

"Thank you Kevin...Thank you for getting that monster off the street." said Frenchette.

"You're welcome darlin....See!  I take care of my employees ." I said to her...

For the first time in a long while..Frenchette smiled.


EPILOUGE:



Ronald Amundson's DNA was found to be a match for the semen in the condom, discarded after Frenchette's rape...The four victims all identified the panties which he took from them (that he had no business having )after he raped them...Their DNA was found on the garmets!

The panties of the murdered Beth Edelman were also amongst the ones he had in his collection.. This and the other evidence was more than enough to convict him of all four rapes and one count of 2nd degree murder. He was sentenced to Life Imprisonment! His wife quickly divorced him and took their two children and moved!

 Both Irving Whitendale and Richard Cornfield are still employed by the Harris Group and still trying to one up each other!

I spent a quiet afternoon home with my wife Sepia afterwords....
"I have to say lover that was one of your more weirder cases.." she said.
"Yeah..dude was a stone freak.....From what I understand, He was a very successful and ruthless lawyer...Married, has two kids....and all the while raping women and killing one who was kind of threatening to blackmail him." I said.
"Wow....Where does people like him come from Kev?" asked Sepia.



I was quiet for a long time there in our living room....I thought for a moment and then I said quietly....

"I don't know Sepia...I don't know."

3 comments:

Toni said...

BRAVO!Great Ending! Creepy villian!

Sunflower said...

Good Story, Nobody got shot or killed
in this conclusion!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

So This was Carlotta's first appearence eh?

(Reading old posts)