Friday, August 24, 2012

The Step Off



My name is Bone Hampton.....I play trombone....I'm a musician and the owner of a recording studio....

I think I'm into to something good....Ella and I sat and ate together after church...I'm sure everybody, Pastor Struthers, Deacon Basil, Deacon Weatherford, 88,Mabel, Reed Nelson, Debbie, Rob and Delores saw us leave together....

We walked out of church hand and hand..It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon...We'd had a fine meal... I couldn't feel any better...

I was surprised at how close to the church Ella lived...It was just about six blocks away.

''Well this is it." she said.

"This is your house?" I asked.  It was small, but very nice looking and well furnished.

''Yes...I'm renting for the time being..." she said... "Don't be shy, come on in." she said.

I walked in and looked around....

"You have excellent tastes and wow, this apartment smells great." I said admiring everything.

"That's not usually what guys admire when they come in here." she said.

''Well you know I think you're fine as wine." I said.




She laughed- "It's okay...I like that you have other things on your mind besides sex..."

"I didn't say that I didn't have that on my mind at all." I said.

She looked at me and smiled weakly, then shook her head..

"I didn't say it wasn't on my mind either." she said and winked...."But come on ,let me give you the tour." she said.

I walked up the stairs...She had a nice room with her computer in it and an ipod, which was hooked up to huge speakers...Books and magazines...

"That's my study." she said.

We walked down a long corridor into her bedroom....Very girly and with beautiful plants and the faint smell of incense....There was a 48 inch Flat screen television and another ipod..She clapped her hands and the lights dimmed and Miles Davis began playing on the ipod....

"Didn't know you were into Jazz...thought you'd be into Rick Ross or Little Wayne." I laughed.

"I'm more of a Drake fan myself...but I like all kinds of music....I'm a singer." she said.

I smiled... I couldn't help it...The room smelled so good, the music was sounding so good... I found myself pulling her to me and kissing her long and passionately....She didn't resist..She returned my kiss and we kept right on kissing....

"Oh my...They don't call you"Bone" just because you play the trombone." she joked...

I was as hard as a baseball bat and it was obvious...My pants were stretched out like a tent....She looked at it and laughed...

"You're ready aren't you?" she asked...Which was a dumb question...

We continued to kiss...I stretched her out across the bed...

I slipped her panties down and pushed her dress up and entered her slowly.....

"Ouuuuu, you can't wait can you?" she asked...."It's okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..ummpppppppppp ,beieve me it's okayyyyyyyyyy...ohhhhhhhhhh  godddd you're so big...ouuuuuuuuuuuuu." she moaned
as we stroked right there on her bed.....

We continued to kiss...Her lips were as soft as melting butter and her insides were warm and wet...I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven....

"Bone...Ohhhhh don't stop...don't stoppppppp...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you feel so goooodddddddd..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." she cooed as I continued stroking her...

This went on for close to an hour.....



We both held each other and came furiously......

"Wow, you got me all sweaty in my church clothes." she laughed...I could listen to that laugh the rest of my life, I thought.


She stepped out of her dress, revealing the beautiful body I had fantasized about....



II-

She walked me into her bathroom....I had never seen a tub quite like this..It looked like it was wooden, with a single faucet.....It was huge enough for three people to get inside...I got erect again just thinking about the possibilities in my mind...A fact that wasn't completely lost on her...

''Wow...you're ready to go some more....calm down Elbert...I'm not going anywhere, are you?" she said with a smile that was warmer than the sun...I could see why a married Silk E. Smooth couldn't give her up and was willing to fight over her."

We both stepped into the tub...She added a special type of bath salts into the tub that smelled like nothing I had ever smelled before...I stepped in with her..Never had I felt so warm....

"Nice isn't it?" she said....."I know you're wondering how I can afford all of this...right? " she asked.

"Well uh yeah..The thought did cross my mind?" I said.

"I've been singing in Europe and Japan for close to ten years...and been making a pile of dough....When I came back to Philly, I rented this place." she said.

"This one of Chess and Chris's joints?" I asked.

"Yes...It's ironic that Silk put me on to them , but they wouldn't rent to him..." she laughed.

"Yeah..They are strict about people slingin dope in their joints...They aint wit it." I said.

"I just want you to know...that Silk bought me some of my things ,but not all..." she said.

"It's okay Ella...He's the past baby....We are each others future." I said...

"Awww that's so sweet...Corny as hell, but sweet." she added...

We both laughed and tossed soap suds at each other...

III-

Ella's sexy, curvy body was glistening as she stepped out of the tub,she was stacked..a stone cold fox. I wrapped her wet but hot body in a towel, and we slow grinded to the bedroom...the exotic fragrances were slowly taking my breathe away. I'm talking and whispering and laughing as I step out of the bath tub...My erection just raging..

She looked at it and her mouth just opened...''Oh My God Elbert...Oh My goodness...you are huge!!...Ohhhhh myyy" she gasps. I love the way she looks naked..every last curve... I love the way she smells.

I walk her over to the bed whispering how much I want her, She seems lost in thought somewhere. She kisses me, deeply,passionately wrapping me in her arms tightly. I move my hands up and down her sexy body as I am slowly losing my natural mind. I pull her close... She is already wet. I'm as hard as a rock...



"Ohhhhhh Elbert...Oh Godd...I want you inside me now..." she moans.

I know that and I enter her and begin to thrust deeply. I catch my breath, she wraps her big legs round me as if I was falling off a cliff. We quickly get a nice deliberate rhythm. I just want to go hard and fast, but she slows us down. I can barely stand it. I slow it way down with deep, long strokes that make me feel like I'm losing my mind...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhhhh ELbert!!!..ouuuuuuuuuuuuu." she moans.

Her calling me by my government name makes me even more excited than I already am.

We make sweet love well into the early morning...we both climax in each others arms .



EPILOUGE:



The next morning was Monday...Neither one of us had anywhere to be...We are both working musicians....We weren't recording or on the road...So we got up and got dressed and headed to the coffee shop...

The usual crowd of people who were headed to work were going in and out...A few college students had their laptops ,ipads ,kindles and smartphones with them at their tables or booths and were deep into whatever was on the screens....

Ella and I just sat in our booths staring at each other...Which is why I didn't notice Silk E. Smooth and one of his goons when they walked over to our booth..


"I knew it..I knew you had eyes on my girl." he snarled.

"I'm not your girl anymore, remember?  You need to go home to your wife." said Ella.

He raised his hand to belt her...but I stood up..

"Not a wise choice friend...She's my woman now and your days of abusing her are over." I said.

"How would you like a fat lip?" said his homeboy.

"Both of yall need to step off" came a familiar voice....

Silk and his goon spun around ,only to see Walter "Kool Kat" Jones

For the first time Silk reacted with pure fear!!!

''I believe you owe me some money Silk or should I call you Arthur?" he sneered.

Silk went in his coat pocket and handed Kool Kat an envelope filled with money.

''We square now Kools?"he said.

"Yeah..and a word of advice...Stay away from crap games...You aint in my league junior...oh and somethin else...Bone Hampton here is my favorite trombone player...If I hear he's near you and he catches a cold....You better find a new city to live in..Ya feel me?" said Kool Kat.

"Yes...YES...Of course...I aint got no beef with Bone....None at all!!!" said Silk.

"You aint got no reason to talk to his uh ladyfriend here either...I KNOW you wasn't gettin ready to strike this fine pretty young thing here?" asked Kool Kat with a menacing stare.

"Nahhhhhhhhhh...What ? Me? Hit a woman?? Noooooo." said Silk.

"Get the hell out of my sight...Both of you." said Kool Kat.

"YES SIRRRRRRRRRRRRR." said the goon who beat Silk running out of the coffee shop.

I looked up at Kool Kat...

"Thanks Kools, but I was gonna handle that." I said.

"I know...but why get all sweaty this early in the morning? enjoy." he said and winked at me and tipped his hat to Ella.

Ella looked at me and smiled...

"Wow!! Who's he?" she asked.

"A friend and a fan." I said...

"A good friend for you to have." she said and moved over and sat next to me and gave me the kiss of life...



"Elbert ...I am sooooooo turned on by you right now." she said....

My name is Elbert "Bone" Hampton...I play trombone....and now I'm a lover also.!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties and bra to the ceiling...I was wondering if or when anybody was going to get busy in this story!