Friday, May 2, 2014

And Lo....A Child Is born


 Our daughter was born a little after midnight!!  It was funny....Sepia and I had both drifted off to sleep....

When I woke up...I was in a chair and about 30 Doctors and Nurses were in the room...They were oblivious to my even being there...

They were talking and barking orders and running around and passing each other instruments...

I peered at Sepia...Her legs were wide open and she was being instructed to push...

"I am pushing..."she said.  This went on for what seemed like an hour!

''Come on baby...you got it..you got it...here we go...Here we goooooooo." I said....

And then just like that....I heard them all go..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, LOOK AT THAT...

IT'S A BABY GIRL!!!....  CONGRATULATIONS MOMMY!"  it seemed like they all said..

They clapped and they cheered....She was 7 pounds, three ounces!

"Okay, Okay, get her over on the table...Cut that umbilical cord... Clean this up..Wash her off.."

"Great job, Great job...Okay you crazy guys...Get the hell out of here...Great job guys!"said the Doctor who appeared to be in charge...
I peered over at my new daughter and the tears rolled down my cheeks....I looked over at Sepia...She just beamed with pride...

"I did it lover.."she said.

''You certainly did babes!!..You did it.." I said and I hugged her and kissed her passionately...

"Can I hold her Doc?" I said.

"Of course.."he said...

He dressed the baby and wrapped her in her blanket and passed her to me....I sat on the side of the bed with Sepia...

I passed her to Sepia...

"Hello Kimberly...Kimberly Siselia Morris..." said Sepia...

''Siselia..??" I said.

"Yes...Next to me...Sissy has been the woman closest to you...She's had your back on those streets all these years...I asked her what her real name was weeks ago and when she told me,I thought that  that was a beautiful name...So I made that her middle name."said Sepia.

''Wowww..Did you tell Sissy?" I asked.

"No...I didn't...I want you to tell her ,when you ask her to be the godmother of our child."said Sepia..

"Wow...That should make her smile..."I thought...

"Hey babes...I was going to make Walter the godfather..."I said.


"That's perfect." she said. "Kool Kat, a godfather....Somehow I think he'll like that." she said smiling...She never called Walter by his nickname...I was surprised..

"I love you Sepia..."I said.

"I love you too Kevin."she said.

We sat quietly and held our baby....Soon the room was empty and it was just us..

Just us....

II-

In another part of the hospital....Richard Bauer was straightening his trousers and his shirt... A pretty young nurse walked out of an empty room with him...She fixed her hair and her make up...

''Richard...dab a little water on your collar...my lipstick is on it." she said.

He laughed...

"I will." he said.

"Walk back into that room until you've uh calmed down....You still have an erection.."she said...

"Oh thanks...heh,heh,heh..." he laughed sheepishly...

"Oh it'll go down once he hears what we have to tell him!" came the voice of Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace.

Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace and Lt.Sissy Van Buren walked up on him...They had three uniformed policemen with them...

"Dr. Richard Bauer...You're under arrest."said Sissy.

He looked Sissy and Carlotta up and down and smiled...

"Damn, both of you are hot! I've never had a Black woman or a Puerto Rican, but I could start with either one of you two...Damnnnnn" he said laughing and practically drooling...

"You are under arrest papi"said Carlotta..

"I think not and for what?" he said cooley...

"Two counts of sexual assault for starters...."said Sissy...

"Really??  You've got nothing."he snarled..

Sissy smiled and then looked at him...

'' What I've got is two women who say they've been assaulted in the past 48 hours...a condom with your fingerprints on them as well as your DNA and one of the complaintants and a pair of panties with your DNA and the same woman's DNA....and no reason why the two should be a match, plus spermicide and other fun things.....and an eye witness...That enough?" said Sissy...

Richard Bauer hung his head....

Then another man walked up...

"I don't know who your other eyewitness is...but now you've got two ...I saw him assault Brenda Hollerson...and I should have said something, but I didn't...I was afraid...but I can't live with this on my conscience...I'll testify against him."said Dr. Reginald Lucas..

"Reggie, you sellout...You coward!!!...You know you're fired.. You're through...You won't push a broom in a department store when my dad gets through with you..My dad will-" he snarled..

"I'll do nothing of the sort...Richard...You disgust me!!!!...Dr. Lucas came to me and told me how you've been carrying on with these women....I covered for you in Atlanta and I covered for you in San-Francisco...I see you are up to your old tricks...I'm not going to cover for you anymore...You're through."said Richard Bauer Sr.

"Dad...Dad???  Come onnnnnn...I was just gettin a little trim,I wasn't hurtin anybody...It was all fun..Dad, come on...COME ONNNNN!!!" he screamed...

Carlotta handcuffed him, read him his rights and along with the three uniformed policemen, walked him out to the police car...

"Awwwwwww COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNN!  I was just bein a man...They was nobody...Just a couple of tricks...Come On...COME ONNNNNNNNNNN!" he screamed and stomped his foot and carried on as the three policemen had to drag him to the paddy wagon...The hospital staff all gathered around the front lobby and watched him being dragged out..A lot of them laughed...Some clapped!

"Awww come on, you guys aren't really doing this to me are you? This is a joke right...You guys are actors, Strippers right?? Awww Come Onnn...COME ONNNNNNNN!" he screamed as they tucked him in and drove off....He was still screaming to the top of his lungs!

Sissy walked up to our room...

III-
She knocked lightly on the door...

"Can I come in?" she said..

"Come on in Sissy." I said.

Sissy's eyes lit up.....Sepia passed her our daughter...

"Oh my God...She's adorable you two."said Sissy.....

"Her name is Kimberly Siselia Morris..."said Sepia...and my husband has something to ask you."said Sepia..

Sissy looked at me...

''Oh My God....Is that why you asked me what my real name was?" she asked,looking at Sepia..

"Yes...I wanted to name my daughter after you!"said Sepia..."Thanks for having my husband's back out there on those streets all these years." she said.

"He's had mine too."said Sissy.

"Sissy...We would like for you to be the godmother of our daughter." I said.

Tears were streaming from Sissy's eyes.....

"Oh My God...Yess...Yesss..Of course...." she said..

I hugged her...Sepia hugged her too...

Carlotta walked into our room...
"Ayyye Mios Dios...Such a beautiful baby..." she said as Sepia passed her our daughter...

"Her name is Kimberly Siselia Morris."I said.

Carlotta smiled...

"After Boss Lady..That is soo sweet.." she said.

I smiled..

"We got Bauer...He won't be raping anybody else...Thanks to you..."said Sissy..

I patted Sissy on the arm and rubbed Carlotta's arm...

"My girls..."I said.

They both smiled ...

"Okay...We are going to go..Let you two be alone...Let us know when you are coming home...We all have gifts for you and the baby." said Sissy...

"Ohhh thanks guys."said Sepia...

''Congratulations Kevin and Sepia."said Carlotta...

They both left...

EPILOUGE:


Dr. Richard Bauer was convicted of two counts of rape and sexual assault and sentenced to a total of 25 years in prison...He was also sued by both women and had to pay a hefty fee to both women which put them in a new tax bracket...Even though I didn't charge her anything, Denise sent me a nice healthy chunk of her settlement for helping to put Bauer behind bars...That was mighty nice of her...She wrote -

"Thank you so much Kevin...I hope this token of my appreciation for what you did will help you and your wife and the new baby out."  Indeed it would!

Sepia and I returned home within a few days....with our baby girl...The nursery had already been set up...and I moved our study,computers and all to the basement, which was finished....

I stood and watched Sepia as she watched the baby sleeping...Seems like all this baby does is sleep...Clerow and Corbeth, Chess and Rell and Tyriq and Sirena Pile told us  to enjoy that while we can...



10 comments:

Halo said...

This was sooo sweet...Congratulations to Kevin and Sepia!

Lisa said...

Awwww, So nice...Kevin and Sepia are now parents!Great Story!

Vanessa said...

As much as Kevin and Sepia have done the nasty...They should have had at least four children by now!

I'm just saying...LOL!

Toni said...

Wow...Your signature charactor and his wife have given birth...Great story...

Angie B. said...

I love the way these charactors have so much love and support of each other...Not just Kevin and Sepia...but Kevin and Sissy and Carlotta..Over the years they've had each others back....Nice that they still do..

Sunflower said...

Loved this story...It was so sweet....Naturally there had to be a villian...Thankfully there was no gunbattle in the hospital...This was nicely and peacefully done!~

Brenda said...

Very nice story...Little to no real violence...Not one shot fired...Nobody punched out...Played out very nice..

Cheryl said...

...Congratulations to Kevin and Sepia!This was sooo sweet...They have a daughter now!!Sissy is the godmother and Kool Kat is the godfather..How appropriate..The two people who have had his back the most (Next to Sepia) out in those mean streets.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Nice!

James Perkins said...

Nicely Done! Good Story man! As usual your villian was a riot...

"You guys aren't really doing this to me are you? COME ONNNNNNNNNNNN!"

Hillarious!