Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Rainy Days And Murder Always Get Me Down


Wouldn't you know that the next day would be pouring down raining?  I spent most of the morning with the Mayor, The City Council, The Police Commissioner ,The Deputy of Operations and Reporters talking about how I wouldn't rest until this crew was put down...Every Cop, Every Detective I ran into said that if I needed help to just ask....

I begged everyone involved to let my detectives handle this investigation, rather than turn this into a "Red Ball", Cop lingo for a case in which every detective was involved...History had proven that investigations like that always failed... Egos got in the way, Too many detectives got in the way and people got territorial and nothing got done...

My guys worked like a well oiled machine....

I ran into FBI Special Agent liaison ,Sharon Ferrell-Hopkins as I was headed towards my SUV....

"Hey Keith, do you mind giving me a lift back to headquarters?" she asked..

"Of course not..Hop in." I said...I liked her, She was sharp and plucky....a very good investigator herself...

She handed me a tumbler of coffee...I smiled at her...

"How's my girl?" she asked...She was talking about her childhood friend and my wife, Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace..

"She cried all last night...I held her until she finally went to sleep...When she woke up...She was completely different...She was in total police mode....She kept saying she wanted to put this crew down." I said.

"Yeah, that's my girl...Carlotta is tough as nails on the outside..but deep down inside...She's a cupcake...but you know that...You're her husband....and I know that because we've known each other since we were in kintergarden...She was my first real friend..."said Sharon...

"She's told me about you two growing up...You lived across the street from her.." I said.

"Yeah...and three doors from Tony....Isn't it funny...The three of us working together now and in law enforcement?" said Sharon...

"Yes... That is funny." I said.

II-


Sharon and I arrived at C.I.D. Headquarters and immediately walked into our new conference room where Lt.Sissy Van Buren was herself  detailing the progress of the investigation....

"Chica...As you requested...You're the primary on this one...this is a big case... I know you can do it..Tyriq,Hop and Jimmy will be assisting you....Sirena, You and Duke get with FBI SAC, Sharon Hopkins and work on profiling this crew...Check with Robbery-Homicide...see if they have a make on any crews with this m.o. or if any heists like this have occurred in the past few weeks..." she said.




''Well so far...we've located the van they used last night Lou" said Jimmy..

"Yes..We got a license plate off of the traffic cam and the crime stopper video cam...We found it, but it had been bleached down and wiped clean of any prints and DNA...."said Carlotta...

"We traced the plates on it...It was reported stolen a few weeks ago...and it had been repainted....We found the paint store the paint was bought from...It was paid for in cash by a tall slender caucasion man about twenty or twenty one...We have the store owner giving our artist a sketch right now."said Tyriq..

"The van was stolen from in front of the flower shop it belonged to in South Philadelphia."said Hop..

"Sirena and I went over to Robbery-Homicide this morning and I found out something...This appears to be a new crew...

Five guys...They strike quick and fast....and the ringleader has a habit of firing his glock up into the air ,the same way our guy did last night...This was the fifth such robbery in two weeks...The take is always big bucks......I have a couple of the slugs found in the other robberies...Hazel is having them examined and comparing with the slugs taken out of Detective Tegron's body last night." said Duke...


"These are new jacks Boss Lady...We went over all of the profiles of present stick up crews and Hop and I knocked on a few doors of guys we know that were recently paroled...and checked alibis...It was none of them...."said Sirena..


"Considering the type of places these guys hit...They have to have a shot caller...A guy who stakes these places out ahead of time, a guy who is not amongst them...but who is the real leader."said Hop..


"Hmmm, Jimmy...Maybe you ,Rico and I need to visit a few places and talk to a few guys we know who do that type of thing."said Carlotta slyly...


"Way ahead of you Top." said Tyriq as He, Carlotta and Jimmy put on Kevlar Vests, trauma plates and cocked their glocks...


I watched them as they marshalled up nine uniformed policemen and got ready to hit the streets....




Carlotta stopped as the others left the room, She walked over to me and gave me a very slow sensual kiss..

"Thank you for last night honey bunny." she said and hugged me, before she was off with the others...

Duke and Sissy managed a smile.. I said nothing..

III-

Hazel came into our conference room with some news...

"The bullets are a match...The same bullets fired from the pistol in the other five robberies are the same ones taken from the slain detectives body...We are looking for the same guys." said Hazel..

"Come on Partner...Let's check out some gun shops and a few semi-legal sellers I know." said Sirena..

''I'm with you partner." said Hop as they put on kevlar vests and trauma plates and grabbed their glocks..
They took three uniformed policemen with them...

Sissy had ordered that all her detectives be vested up and to take back up and to keep her abreast of where they were until these guys were put down....

"Hey guys, I know how you feel...You have the full co-operation of the FBI...I have my guys re-canvassing the crime scene from last night as we speak and looking at traffic-cam and other video."said Sharon..

"Thank you Sharon."said Sissy as Sharon left to meet with her people.. Hazel had already left and it was just me and Sissy sitting in the office..

IV-

I peered out of the window...It was still raining heavily...

"You and Eddie C make up?" I asked her..
''You know we did. We made up a lot"said Sissy with a devilish grin...
 "I went home...He had  rose petals all over the bed spread and had a hot bath already run for me...and a nice cup of tea waiting when I got out of my bath....His eyes liked to popped out of his head when he saw the red dress I was wearing last night...The one he missed... We made up....Quite a few hours of making up, and quite a few times...I can't stay mad at that man..."said Sissy with a girlish giggle.

"Make up sex is the best." I said.

"How would you know? You and Chica don't argue."said Sissy..

"Sure we do..We're married..Just not a lot.....I usually let her win....I'm more interested in being happy than right."I said with a smile.

"Or...She's got you so whipped....you don't know if you're coming or going.."said Sissy..

''Yeah, maybe...just a little." I said ,smiling...thinking about Carlotta ...and getting slightly aroused!


"I've known you a long time..I've seen you with a lot of women Keith Wallace...I've never seen anyone have such an affect on you the way my chica does...You are crazy about her just admit it."said Sissy laughing..

"Yeah, I can't deny it." I said.

'' She feels the same way about you...She just grins everytime your name comes up in a conversation..Hazel, Angie, Sirena and Sharon think it's so cute."said Sissy smiling...

"Speaking of grinning...I noticed that you and Ed Cantrell were doing a lot of grinning before the fireworks started..

"Yeah we were..You know...He's not so bad...He actually looked a little sad last night that Carol couldn't make it..I felt sorry for him."said Sissy..

Just then Sissy's phone rang...
 "Hello,Lt. Van Buren, Criminal Investigation Division." she said.

"There is a box downstairs....It contains something in it for the dead officer's family....Tell him...I'm sorry...My friend didn't mean to kill him..." said the voice...

Sissy looked up and made a motion for an officer to trace the call...

"Who are you?  Are you one of the robbers?" asked Sissy..

"I am, but I didn't shoot the detective....My partner did...but he didn't mean it...Nobody was supposed to get hurt..." said the voice..

''Why don't you turn yourself in...It'll make it easier for you." said Sissy.

"I can't do that.....Goodbye." said the voice.

Sharon came running in...

''I got it..Come on Sissy let's go."She said.

Sissy ,Sharon and I and FBI agents found the phone...It was a payphone and as expected ..It was bleached down and wiped clean of prints...but the caller had made a mistake...He had been caught on video camera..

We now had the face of one of the stick up crew...

Back at Headquarters  we played the taped phone conversation Sissy had with the caller and then played some of the audio from last night...

"Hey man, what the hell did you do?"

"I didn't know anybody was standing there...I just fired up into the air.." he said.

"You shot somebody...." he said.

Sharon's FBI guy played it back....

''You got a match...Same guy you talked to....is the same guy with a conscience last night..."he said.

"He's not our shooter...but I'll bet he knows our shooter and he's not on board with this..."I said.


"I'll tell what he is on board for...returning part of the loot...There is a half million dollars in this leather bag that was sent here."said Sissy... "I'm going to have it checked for fingerprints...Maybe they got careless."said Sissy.


V-
That night I was driving Carlotta home from work...

"Any progress?" I asked...

"We may have something....A college kid!!...Well to do ,got a number of catering jobs and was present at three of the places that got stuck up...He laundered some money through one of Jimmy's contacts...We got a name..Rueben Goldberg....We are gonna check him out tomorrow."she said.

"We had an interesting day too...One of the stick up boys called us."I said.

Carlotta turned around..

"WHAT??"

"Yeah...he told us where we could find a suitcase...a leather case with half a million dollars of the loot stolen last night in it...He wants it to go to the dead officers family...Said he was sorry and that his partner didn't mean to kill Detective Tegron." I said.

"You're kidding?" she said.

''We traced the call to the payphone and naturally it was wiped clean, but we think we may have caught him on video-cam....Sharon is doing facial recognition...We may have two suspects identified by this time tomorrow."I said.

For the first time in two days Carlotta smiled...

''Stop the car papi...Turn down this street.." she said.

It was raining hard...but I did what she said...I drove down a small street and parked under a tree..

She climbed over on me and faced me...She kissed me passionately...

I began to run my hands up her dress and squeeze and rub her hips and thighs and legs while kissing her passionately...

"Ummmmmmm that feels so goood papi."

I slipped her panties down and she unzippered my trousers...She eased up and then slowly eased herself down on my now massive erection....I couldn't believe this..

"Carlotta are you serious?" I said...this was so unlike her..

"You'd better go with this before I change my mind." she said and continued just kissing me ,hungrilly, sloppily...while moving those hips of hers up and down and back and forward on me...I was slowly losing my mind....but enjoying my wife immensely....

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...oh my god Carlotta...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned...

"You like ittttttt?" she moaned...

"Yes baby...I like it...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god..." I cried out....

That SUV rocked back and forth for a good little while...an hour and a half..luckily, this was an off road and no one drove or wandered down this road...Not that I cared at this moment the way we were making sweet love...

I couldn't believe we were spontaneously making love in the SUV and in public...even though there wasn't a soul around..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH girl,it's sooooooooooo gooood, it's sooo damn good." I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned..

The more she moved up and down...the more turned on I felt until I just couldn't hold it...I exploded like a gusher....

She began to shake and gyrate and hold me for dear life....

She smiled...She kissed me several times after we had both climaxed...

"Wow...maybe I should give you good news all the time when we are going home." I said.

Carlotta hugged me and kissed my neck....

"You're my good news papi...The fact that you're my guy...That's my good news..."she said.

We just sat there kissing after that!

The rain continued to come down...

(TO BE CONTINUED)




14 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AND BRA TO THE RAFTERS!!! YESSS YESSSS YESSS! I LOVED THAT SCENE IN THE CAR!

George S. said...

This anonymous poster is a real head case....Someone in need of attention...

Her comments notwithstanding..This was incredible writing man...Nice charctor study as well as police procedral...This is what makes this my favorite of all of your running serials..

Brenda said...

Keith and Carlotta are sooo cute as a couple...

Sissy is caught between Eddie C. and he beginning appreciation for Lt. Ed Cantrell...I'm liking this dynamic.

Toni said...

Loving this story so far...But then I always love it when these charactors are involved..

Angie B. said...

Great story...I'm not only intrigued by the case...but by what's going on between Sissy,Eddie C. and Ed Cantrell..

Tate 2 said...

When Sissy yells out Ed or Eddie during sex..She could be yelling Eddie C.'s name or Ed Cantrell's..Who but her would know?? Just an observation!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

LMAO @ Tate 2's comment!

Sunflower said...

I like the way this story and it's multiple plotlines are building...

Cheryl said...

Good Story..Great case...A robbery and murder...A criminal with a conscience..and a love triangle! Can't lose with these ingredients

Lisa said...

I agree with the last comment..You just keep out doing yourself..Sure wished you wrote for Television.

Halo said...

Loved it!

Vanessa said...

Incredible Writing...These charactors talk and seem so real to me..I sometimes forget that this is fiction...Keep up the good work and keep the stories coming.

James Perkins said...

Another landmark outing...Didn't want this story to end!

Turned Up said...

You write the best sex scenes ,complete with the language...Makes me wonder about you...