Sunday, May 18, 2014

Fancy Meeting You Here


Olivia smiled as our drinks arrived... We sat in the audience at Josies and enjoyed Reed Nelson's performance on trumpet, with his sidekick, Kerry "88"Moore on Keyboards...



I snapped my fingers to the beat...The crowd was enjoying it... Reed and his band usually brought the funk when they played...



I looked at Olivia and said...

"I sure wish I had brought my trumpet along...I feel like getting up there and playing with them."

She smiled at me...

"I can tell, just by the way you're moving." she said.

"I suppose you know most of my moves by now huh?" I laughed..

"Most? I know all of them" she said laughing..

"Hahahaha, I suppose you do at that." I said.

Just then, a familliar figure sat down next to us...Larry North, the attorney we had spent the last week with in Texas...who worked for the Innocence Project....

"Hey guys, how are you doing?" he said.

"We can't get rid of you huh Larry?" I joked ,shaking his hand...

"Did your niece get my flowers?" he said to Olivia,ignoring my remark..

"Yes she did...She loved them...Tulips are her favorites."said Olivia..

"So uh...Where is she?" He asked.. "I stopped by last night and I called and I got no answer...and I stopped by at 7:00 this afternoon and none of you were in.." he said.

"She's a busy girl Larry....I don't monitor her....And plus, Donnie Ray and I are newlyweds,You can appreciate that we would be enjoying our uh private time together." she said and smiled and batted her eyes seductively...

Larry smiled...

"Uh yeah ,I could appreciate that...So, uh, you haven't heard from her at all?" he asked..

"We had breakfast this morning...She was in for a minute and then she was out again.."said Olivia..

"Did that Nelson guy come around?" he asked.

"No..but he is seeing her..."said Olivia...

''Well do you know if she's coming here?"he asked.

''She usually ends her nights in here...She and her friends go to Aqua Bar, Roxys ,Stoleys ,lots of other places before they get around to Josies.."said Olivia.

Larry looked around... Paris, Blake, Cherish, Chance,Anita Jenkins,Cole and Nicole Butler... Beverly's friends were in a booth drinking,laughing, talking and sharing Pizza and hot wings..

"Those are her friends over there...So it would stand to reason that she's not with them!" he said.

"Well Why don't you ask them if they've seen her?" asked Olivia..

"I already did...Before I came over here...They said that they didn't."he said.

"Well ,I don't know what to tell you." said Olivia..

"What about your office assistant?" he said ,pointing to Josie Boyd, who was at the bar , ordering a drink and chatting with a young man...


"You can ask her...Maybe she's seen her.."said Olivia..

"I will." he said.

Olivia smiled... I shook my head..


''Is he that tenacious in the courtroom?" I asked smiling..

''Yes...That's what has made him a brilliant attorney.."said Olivia...

"And you're very cagey...I see what has made you brilliant.."I said.

Olivia smiled and leaned over and kissed me..

II-



Larry walked over to Josie and began questioning her about Beverly...

"I saw her yesterday....She loved the flowers."said Josie.

"Yeah, did she say anything else?" he asked..

"No...not to me..We went shopping...She bought some shoes and a trenchcoat at the mall." said Josie..

"A trenchcoat??" he asked..

"Yeah,it was on sale..."said Josie innocently...

"Then what?" he asked.

"Hey ,is she in trouble?" asked Josie..

"No...I was supposed to hook up with her tonight for drinks...Here" he said.

"Really? Because she went over her boyfriend's house last night and I didn't see her until this afternoon at brunch...Then she went home and I haven't seen her since."said Josie..

"You guys didn't make plans for the weekend?" he asked.

"If I did, wouldn't you know where she is?" said Josie with a smile.

He shrugged his shoulders...He wasn't going to get anything out of Josie or Livy..and I guess he knew better than to ask me.

III-


To our surprise...Beverly came in Josies by herself... Nelson was nowhere to be found...She waved at Olivia and I, but she didn't sit with us..She walked over to the booth where Paris,Blake, Chance,Cole, Nicole Butler, Cherish and Anita Jenkins was sitting and laughed and talked with them for a minute...


She then walked over to the bar...

"Hook Me Up Gus."she said.

Gus the bartender and owner of Josies cracked up laughing...

"You old enough to drink in here little lady?" He joked..

"I won't tell if you don't."she joked..

"Okay, just tell your Auntie over there not to sue me." he joked...

Just then...

"Uhh, Gus..Her drinks are all on me" came the voice of Larry North...

"Larry? Fancy meeting you here." she said.

"Where you been?" he asked.

"I was with Nelson..We went to Roxys and then to Stoleys and then to Aqua Bar...We've been having quite a night...In fact...I'm only going to have one more drink and call it a night..I'm exhausted..."she said.

"One drink? Come on...You just got started..."he said.

"Here...but like I said...I've been drinking all night..as well as being up all last night unpacking .."she said. 

That was a little white lie...Bev unpacked almost as soon as we got back and then went out with Josie, shopping...Then we heard her getting in her car and pulling off around 11:00 pm...We didn't see her again until noon...

"Well why don't we get out of here...Go someplace quiet and talk?..." he said.

"Uhhhhhhh,I don't think my boyfriend would like that."she said.

"That guy? I won't tell if you won't " he joked..

"Won't tell me what?"said Nelson...who all of a sudden was right there...


Larry looked like he had swallowed a canary....

"Larry North, this is Nelson East." said Beverly with a hint of mischief on her face...

"I know who he is."said Nelson dryly...He leaned over and kissed Beverly ,long and passionately...

"MMMM...You gotta stop that Nelson...I've been drinking all night...You might get in trouble."laughed Beverly almost drunkenly....

"That's trouble I want to be in...." he laughed...

"Okayyyy....You thought I put something on you last night..." she giggled..

Nelson laughed sheepishly.....Larry looked again like he'd drank a can of paint!

"I stopped by your spot...dropped my bag off..." he said.

"Shhhhh...I don't want the whole world knowing you're spending the night."said Beverly giggling...

"Oh..Sorry babes..." he said.



Larry hung his head...

I felt sorry for him...

Beverly drank the drink and then thanked Larry....

"Thank You Larry for the drink...Nice seeing you again..."she said...and got up and left with Nelson... They both waved at Liv and Josie and I who were sitting together and left arm and arm...Laughing and kissing...








I looked at Olivia...

"Nicely done." I said.

''Message sent" laughed Josie.

"Yes..and there was no unpleasentries...Now if Larry continues to chase after Bev..He has only himself to blame.."said Olivia..

"If he continues...He's a stalker."I said and we all laughed...


"Hey Counselor, Ease up." said Gus...

Larry was getting sloshed...Drinking one drink after another...

"Hey anybody here want to take this guy home?" asked Gus...

Nobody volunteered....

He stumbled over to our table...Drunk as a skunk...

''D.R. ,Livy...I've been a damn foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.."he said and began crying...

"Get yourself together man." I said.


''Beverly is going back to her place with that lightweight...SHE ought to be with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" he wailed..

"Oh My.I've never seen Larry like this"said Olivia...

"I'm Drunk and in love Livy...In love with yo sexy and fine niece...." he mumbled...



"Livy...I'm going to drive him home..."I said.

"I'll follow you in my car." she said.

"Yall so nice." said Josie...



''Aren't we though?" I said laughing..

EPILOUGE-
I drove Larry Home...He cried the entire time like a baby and wailed about how he was really into Beverly and how she had broken his heart and he would never love again...I said nothing...perhaps Olivia should have driven and I should have followed..

"It's my fault...It's not Bev's fault...She kept trying to tell me.." he sobbed...

"She kept trying to tell me..."he said.

Later on at home...Olivia lie across the bed talking on her phone..I sat down on the side of the bed...




"I take it that was your niece on the phone."I said.

"Yeah..I told Bev all of the details...She didn't feel good about him crying and being all hurt of course, but she felt that this was the only way she could send a message..To let him see with his eyes what she was talking about."said Olivia..

"Yeah...You think he got the message?" I said.

"Oh I'm certain he did..."she did..

"If I lost you and you were going home with another man,I might behave the same way." I said..

''Awwwwwwwww...that's cute....Well, you don't have to worry...I'm only going home with you..."she said and kissed me...

I rolled her over and pulled her top up and began kissing her breasts....

"Good to know." I said.

She laughed and giggled...and continued to kiss me...

I quickly stripped off my shirt and undershirt and kicked my shoes and socks off..

....She looked at my fully unsheathed member and just put both of her hands to her face in amazement....

"Oh My goodness....Look at youuuuuuuu."she said in amazement.

She moaned , all the while holding my penis with both of her hands and rubbing it....

I kissed her, thrusting my tongue practically down her throat and rubbing her breasts...I could feel Olivia trembling....and moaning softly....I eased her panties off of her and layed her across the bed....

I stared down into those gorgeous brown eyes of hers and I entered her like nobody's business...I wanted to savor this experience, So I took my time....

 ''Ohhhhh my Godddddddddddddddd, MISTAH ALEXANDARRRR...OUUUUUUUUUUU....oooHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned ..."Don't Stop...Don't Stoppppppppppp...please...don't stopppp." she moaned, which turned me on more...

I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even bit my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....

We made sweet passionate and intense love for close to five hours... She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....I climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Olivia....drenched in sweat....She looked up at me and gave me a juicy and wet kiss....I surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....She looked at me in awe, began turning her head in different directions and extended her arms up towards the ceiling...

Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face....

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood! "she moaned...

She was so moist, so soft..........she smelled soo damn good...it inspired me to keep going....

"Oh my god Olivia....I love you sooo much.." I yelled...I was surprised again at how freely I  could just utter that!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I love you too Mistah Alexandahhhh,Ohhhhhhhhh.." she moaned...

Hearing that made me feel a lot better....

I came like I had never come before and so did she...


Olivia and I lie in bed afterwords.....

''What you thinkin?" I asked..

"I wonder what Bev is doing right now?...." said Olivia...

"If she's lucky,she's doing what we just finished doing.." I said.

"You are soo nasty." said Olivia, laughing...

Just as I said that we heard sounds coming from the vent .....We heard the squeaky bed squeaking like crazy...



''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Beverly, Beverly ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Ohhhhhhh Nelson... NELSON...Ohhh NELSON...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuu, you hittin mamas spots..ohhhhhhhhhhh"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've wanted you girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesus ..I've wanted you sooo long....I've been sooo crazy these past two weeks , arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."

"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Nelson..ouuuuuu..Nelson....OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...


Olivia smiled...

"You alright?" I asked..

"Me? I'm fine...So is my niece.." she said.

********************************************************************

And meanwhile...at an after hours joint... Larry North had fallen off the bar stool...Tanked..


"Louie...He's tanked...Get him out of here" said the bartender to the bouncer...

As the bouncer approched...Larry North looked up...

"Hey man, my girl is at her place screwing some lightweight dude."he said.

"My heart is bleedin for ya man, but I can't serve you no more, you're drunk..."said the bartender..

"Okay...Okay...I'm goin.."said Larry...

"Louie..get him some coffee ,straighten him up...You aint drivin are you?" said the bartender...

"Yes..I'm good...I'm good..." said Larry..

"Get him some damn coffee Louie" said the bartender....

Larry North's head fell on the bar table...

The Bartender frowned...

"I gotta unload this joint!"


FOR  L.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES,BRAS AND HEELS AT THE CEILING! I LOVED IT!

George S. said...

WOW THIS ENDING WAS HILLARIOUS!

Toni said...

Nice...A weekend story and it was only a two parter...I like..You should do more two parters..

Angie B. said...

I agree ,you should write more of these two parters...but I suppose that's difficult with the pure volume of charactors that are in your three main titles..Kevin, Murder Police and Olivia,Bev & Donnie Ray...

Sunflower said...

Nice story...I loved it!

Lisa said...

The title kind of threw me..But I get it....Love these three guys...

Halo said...

I like the way Bev handled this..But I have a feeling Attorney Larry North is still not done chasing Bev...

Vanessa said...

Cute little story and a nice way to tie everything up.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Damn, Can't a playa get any love! LOL..Cold blooded how she played him!

Cheryl said...

Loved it...Great storytelling as usual.

Brenda said...

I love this storyline the best...These charactors have grown on me so much that I like them more than the Keith Wallace-Carlotta and Sissy storyline...And a year ago I did not think that that was possible...Got any new charactors or storylines planned?

Yvonne Anderson said...

Nice the way everything sort of fell together!