Monday, May 19, 2014

The Peculiar Contract


Our baby slept peacefully in the next room...Sepia and I were in our room in the bed...It had been about two months since the birth of our daughter,Kimberly Siselia Morris...She was an extremely good baby...Didn't cry a lot....but slept a lot...

I often said..."My goodness Sepia...That's a sleeping baby..." To which my wife just laughed...

She quietly kissed my arms... I kissed her forehead....She turned and kissed me fully in the lips....She reached down and rubbed my now massive erection...

I smiled broadly....

"You've been waiting for this for about nine months..." she said.

"I certainly have..."I said...

Sepia layed on top of me and kissed me softly in the lips...I had thought that I would tear into her...but I didn't..She stroked my penis gently with her soft hands...Which was driving me crazy....

I kissed her passionately and she crawled up on me and slowly eased herself on me...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"Yessssssssssssssssssssss!" I cried out ....It felt so good...

Sepia began to move up and down slowly... I put my arms around her hips and let her do the work...

It wasn't long before I was on top of her in a missionary position ,moving in and out, slowly and surprisingly smoothly...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU,OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Kevin, mama likes..mama likes...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."she moaned...

We made sweet love almost six hours.... The baby began to cry....

"Ohhhhhh..I'm almost thereeeeeeeeeeee...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."I moaned and came like a gusher...Sepia came also.....Thrusting her fist into the air and turning her head from side to side..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevin...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....I love you sooooooo
much!!" she yelled in ecstacy.....

We held each other tight...for a moment....like we didn't want to let go of each other.

I got up, put on my robe and went into the baby's room... I lifted her up and rocked her a little bit...She stopped crying after awhile..

I turned...Sepia was behind me in a terry cloth robe, Smiling...

"I love you so much Kevin..." she said..."And our baby too." she added..

I just smiled.

II-


 Another day in the city... I was scheduled to return to work tomorrow.. Clerow walked around...He sat on the steps with me and passed me a cold bottle of milk!!

I looked at him funny...

"Milk Clerow?" I said.

"Yeah Kev..it's good for you."he said...

We both cracked up laughing...

"Where's Sepia?" he asked..

"She's inside with the baby." I said.

We sat there for awhile saying nothing, just enjoying the nice warm weather....Finally,I looked at my friend and said to him-

"So Clerow, what's on your mind buddy?" I asked.

"Kev...I know you just had a baby and all but are you uh still in the Private Investigating business?" he asked..

"Oh Yeah...I even cracked a case while Sepia and I was in the hospital having this baby." I said.

"You did?" he said.

''Oh yeah..Some anesthesiologist was puttin babes under and then taking their clothes off and having sex with them." I said.

Clerow's eyebrows arched up...

"I'll tell you about it....Now what is eating you?" I asked.

"I got a tenent...He's staying in those apartment units I just opened up....He's got a little problem...He knows that I know you and he asked me if I would talk to you in his behalf.."said Clerow...

"What's going on with him?" I asked..

"Perhaps I should let him tell you...When you got a free moment...I'll take you by there." said Clerow...

I ran inside the house... Sepia was playing with the baby on our bed...
I smiled broadly at her and kissed her in the lips and then kissed my baby....

''Hey babes...I gotta take a run with Clerow...I'll be back." I said.

"Okay....be safe."she said.

"How do you know I'm going out on a case?" I said smiling...

"It's been two or three months lover...You must be bored by now!" she said..

I pulled her to me...

"Bored? With you around and with the prospect of more sex?? And a new baby?? Never that?" I said.

Sepia smiled...

"Just come back in one piece okay?" she said.

"I promise" I said.

I walked outside....

"Okay Clerow...We'll take your car..Lead the way baby." I said.. Clerow smiled that toothy grin of his ..I got in the passenger side of his car and we pulled off.

III-


Clerow had done well for himself over the years...I met him when he first moved to Philadelphia from Louisiana...He was working at the Post Office with Owen Todd...Owen Todd's uncle had gotten the two to invest and pool their money into buying some apartments that he owned...They took out a loan and bought the complex...They managed it better and made it profitable....Within a year or two they not only paid off their loans, but purchased two more properties...

Soon Clerow and Owen Quit the Post Office and began managing several Apartment complexes and Condos...Just Like Chris and Chess and just like my wife and Bonita with their houses... They were making good money.....

Clerow and I walked into the room in the apartment building he owned and I immediately wanted to turn around!

"Bobby Staircase!!" I said.

"Hi ya Kev."said the man sitting on the bed in a Black suit ,with a red silk shirt on...

"You know him Kev?" said Clerow...

"Yeah unfortunately...He's a hood!"I said.

"Used to be a hood Kev, Used to be a hood....I'm straight now...Which is why I need your help." he said.

"Oh yeah?" I said.

"I knew that Clerow and you is tight and I knew he knew how to get in touch with you.."he said.

"What kind of trouble are you in? You got somebody after you?" I asked.

"Yeah man....They mean to kill me."he said.

"And you can't go to the cops?" I asked.

"Come on Kev...Do you think the cops would help a guy like me out?"he asked.

"Sure...You've gone straight now right?" I said.

"Yeah...but they'd want me to give them information....and you know I can't do that and Witness Protection aint my thing man..I got a good woman and like you, a new baby...Congratulations on that..."he said.

"You used to run with Malik Clarke and before that with Pete Moss's crew...They both in prison now ,along with their crews...How did the cops miss you?" I asked..

"Just lucky I guess." he said and shrugged his shoulders...

"So what's your problem man?" I asked.

"There is a contract out on me..." he said...

"Who put the contract out on you?" I asked..

He looked at Clerow and I and then said-

"I did!!"

(TO BE CONTINUED...)


3 comments:

Swaggie! said...

KEVIN'S BACK! YAYYYY!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

oKAY, NOW YOU'VE GOT MY ATTENTION...This dude put a contract on himself??? I gotta hear this,can't wait until tomorrow!

James Perkins said...

There is a logical explanation for this I'm sure!