Friday, May 9, 2014

One More..One Less



I paid the tab and was getting ready to leave the bar when Carlotta's cell phone rang...She took it out of her purse....


''Hola"she said...

It was Jimmy....

"Carlotta...Hop and I got a twenty on our boy....His White Thunderbird is parked outside of , and get this...Joan Cartledge's house...We called Duke....Can you call the others?" He said.
"Rico and Sirena are with me and Keith right now...I'll call Duke and Boss Lady...Call some back up too!" she said.

"Got'cha.." he said.

"What's Up Top?" said Tyriq...

"That was Jimmy...He and Hop got a twenty on Wilber Threadgill...His Thunderbird is
parked outside of Joan Carteldge's house..."she said.

"You guys go on...I'll call Sissy, Duke and the others." I said.

"Uhhh ADA ...Don't call Norris Clayton....I have my reasons....I'll make them known soon enough." said Sirena...



"Okay....I respect your judgement..."I said.

The four of them took off after Theadgill....Which left me without a car!!!!!
I had to laugh...I just get so caught up in things....I called Sissy, Duke,Sharon and even Hazel...Then I headed out of the bar....To my surprise....Carlotta's Mustang was sitting in front of the bar..The window rolled down and there she was...Smiling!!!
"Forgot your car didn't you?  Get in silly...Did you think I was going to leave you?" she said.

I smiled at her...

"You know I love you right?" I said.

"You'd better." she said,laughing...I got in and we pulled off!

II-
We all raced across the city at top speed....I wanted to avoid at all cost a fourth body and I wanted to put this guy on ice like nobody's business...

When we arrived..We parked three blocks away as Jimmy instructed...He had five plainclothes policemen with him...
"Hey Guys...He's been in there for about thirty minutes...The lights are on, but we can't see anything...Haven't heard anything either...Hop is about a block away...He's got five plain clothes coppers with him too." said Jimmy..

We preceded to follow Jimmy down the street where we met up with Hop....

"He's inside...You call it Primary!" said Hop...

Tyriq surveyed the scene, then made the call...
"Okay....Jimmy...You, Top and me and your guys will ease up on the front of the house...Hop, take your guys and clear the perimeter.... Duke...you,Sirena and everybody else take the back..." he said.



"We on it" said Duke...

Duke, Sissy,Sharon and Sirena went around the back... Tyriq,Carlotta and Jimmy and five plain clothes cops eased around the front of the house...

III-
Inside the house...Wilbur Threadgill aka David Newman had cornered Joan Cartledge, his former supervisor...He had taken a knife and cut her skirt off...He had cut every botton off of her blouse and then had cut the blouse off...She was terrified..

"David...Please...Please don't do this...Don't hurt me!" she said.

"Plain white panties??Plain white bra...I'm disappointed...I always imagined you would wear something more colorful under your clothes Joanie..."he said..

"You-You..You're that guy the police are looking for...You killed those two women..." she said.

He smiled...

"Don't worry...uhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Ouuuuuuuuuu, about...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......."he moaned..

"David, what's wrong?" she said...

He pulled his zipper down...

"David...please...don't pull your pants down...."she moaned..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."he moaned...

She saw a stain developing on his trousers and looked at the floor...

"David,oh my goodness...you're climaxing...."she said..

"Yessssssssssssssssss..." he said.

She used the occassion to kick him hard and to jump up and run...

He got up off the floor and ran after her ...She screamed!!!!!

"EVERYBODY GO...NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!" screamed Tyriq...as he and Jimmy knocked the door down...


Carlotta ran past them, followed by five plain clothes cops..


In the back...Duke and Hop hit the door...

The near naked Joan Cartledge ran into the arms of Lt. Sissy Van Buren and FBI Agent Sharon Ferrell-Hopkins..
 Then there was the matter of Wilbur Threadgill Aka David Newman.... He turned...knife in hand towards Carlotta, who aimed her gun at his head..
"Drop your weapon or I'll shoot." she said....

Sirena put the muzzle of her weapon in his ear....
"And if she doesn't..I definitely will...DROP IT!!...I'M NOT GOING TO REPEAT MYSELF!!"she barked..

Duke grabbed him and handcuffed him......

Tyriq walked up to him and just stared....
"You're pathetic man.....Get him out of here!" he said.

"Nice Collar Rico." said Sissy patting him on the back... "Let's go home guys." she said..

IV-


The next morning...Wilbur Threadgill aka David Newman sat in the interrogation room nicknamed the "Fishbowl"   Tyriq and Carlotta went in and sat down across from him...

"You're in a lot of trouble pal...We got you for three murders and one attempted murder and we got a pretty nice case in our favor." said Tyriq..

"Hold up man..you got me for two murders and one attempt....Not three...That other woman...That Black woman...I didn't do that..That was somebody copying me." he said.

"Stop it papi....We got your DNA at all of the scenes ."said Carlotta...

"Not at that scene you don't ,because I wasn't there...I didn't kill her.."he said.

"Oh you didn't huh?"said Tyriq...

"Look man..you guys got me cold for two...and one attempt...I'm probably going to get a needle regardless...So why would I lie huh?..It aint like I'm going to get one less injection." he said.

Carlotta looked at Tyriq...She motioned for him to leave..He got up and walked out with her...

Sissy ,Sirena and I stood in the hall with Norris Clayton...

"That lying bastard...he killed my wife....You guys got him...you got him cold." said Norris Clayton...

Sirena smiled and looked at him...

"Yeah..We got him...for two murders and one attempt murder" she said.

"Huh? What? You think someone else killed my wife?" he asked.

"I know someone else killed your wife..."said Sirena...

"Sirena come on...What is this about?" he snapped angrily...

"He targeted both women because they both bought underwear from a store called Lady Chatterly's Lover,Panties and Bras for the discriminating woman. He followed them there from his car wash...See they came to his car wash every Friday...because they had a special...Ladies go free on Fridays...He knew them...He followed them to the lingerie store after that and was aroused...He stalked them and killed them sometime afterwords....It's all in your own profile of him...He liked a certain type of woman...Blonde, Busty....Your wife was busty, but far from blonde and a little older than what he likes...and she didn't fit the pattern...People like him kill in patterns."said Sirena...

''Well, Well, Well maybe he saw her at the car wash." he said.

"That would be very unlikely since your wife doesn't have a license and she doesn't drive....And she never was in that store...We looked at store footage going back a month...No...You killed your wife Norris....She was leaving you...You were already tapped out financially and she stood to get the house in a divorce..."

"That day you came to visit us...You saw the file..You knew his M.O.   You killed your wife and made it look like he did it...What was one more murder to a guy who was already wanted for two and who might possibly kill more??
You planted that watch at the scene of the third murder... Our guy doesn't know a Movado from a Mickey Mouse watch...He didn't collect trinkets.....and one last thing...You obviously have more control than he does...He can't even see a woman's panties without shooting off....There was no semen at the sight of the third murder...This wasn't him....This was you!"she said.

"Is this about me and you Sirena?   You mad because I dumped you?" he snarled...

"Don't make me laugh...I got over you a long time ago...And I ought to thank you...You dumping me was the best thing you could have done for me...A year later I met the man of my dreams, the father of my children...Tyriq Abdul Pile....No Norris...This isn't about me and you....It's just about you. You're under arrest...Murder One!"said Sirena...

He looked like he was going to be sick...

"I want a lawyer." he said.

Carlotta handcuffed him...

"I'll bet you do!" said Carlotta ,laughing....She and Sirena high fived each other...

"You guys played your parts well."said Sirena...Who peered in the fishbowl at our murder suspect...Who smiled at her and then...

"Uhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Ouuuuuuuuuu, awwwwwww...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......."he moaned..

A puddle of semen poured out of his trousers and on to the floor of the Fishbowl...He had seen the top of Sirena's blouse...She was wearing a teal green,lace bra...and a matching  teel mini skirt...Just the sight of her got him so excited ,he climaxed in his pants..

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"went Sissy and Carlotta in unison....

Jimmy who was just entering the office had a cup of coffee in his hands was startled and said-"OHH HELL!"
Duke and Hazel entered behind him....
"Oh My" said Hazel, startled....

''Somebody grab a mop"said Duke dryly...

I laughed my head off....Tyriq even smiled...

"Pathetic as he is...I can certainly understand...Sirena is a sexy woman."said Tyriq...

"I guess somewhere in here is a compliment..."said Sirena..."But I'm not feeling it today." she said, totally disgusted by what she just witnessed.

I cracked up....

"Read them both their rights and take em away." I said...

It was a pretty nice day...We had cracked a double murder and a copycat murder...Best thing about it all...It was Thursday...

EPILOUGE-
Wilbur Threadgill was convicted of two counts of First Degree Murder and one count of attempted murder...He was sentenced to Life without the possibility of parole.....

Norris Clayton was convicted of second degree murder and sentenced to 10-15 years...He deserved more...

Another Friday Morning found Carlotta and I eating at the diner in her old neighborhood...We were both off today...It was nice..

"Carlotta, this food is incredible..." I said as I ate another Friatta and sausage and drank coffee..

"I am glad you like it..."she said..as she ate with me...

"You're a big time lawyer....You don't mind hanging with us cops?" she asked me..

"Never have minded...I like hanging with you guys...you're down to earth."I said.

"Oh...And I have nothing to do with it?"she said looking at me seductively...
You have a lot to do with it...Especially on the days when you wear tights and one of my shirts.."I said and winked..."Or days like today when you have on a dress" I said and slid my hand up her legs and slowly up her skirt....

Carlotta shook her head...and discreetly removed my hand....We were in public and she wasn't that type of girl....

"Freshie" she said and we both laughed....and ate and enjoyed the warm breezes..



8 comments:

Vanessa said...

Great Ending...I knew that Sirena was on to something....She's a great edition to the team...

Lisa said...

Great story..And great use of Sirena...I'd like to see more of her and Hop...I think they're a great team...Like Carlotta and Rico were in the very beginning of the series and later on Carlotta and Jimmy...

Halo said...

Love these guys!

Sunflower said...

Sissy and her detectives are like a well oiled machine...No jealousies, no rivalries...just lopve and co-operation...Not even competition amongst the sexes....If only all work places could be like this!

Angie B. said...

Great story and nice surprise ending...That wasn't too much of a surprise..I figured out early that Clayton was shady...I kept it to myself.

Toni said...

Great story...You should write a cross over story that features Sissy and the guys and Olivia ,Donnie Ray and Bev..You always have Kevin and his guys interacting with them.

James Perkins said...

Nicely done!

Samuel Bastion said...

Nicely written sir!