Monday, May 12, 2014

Texas Sun


We stood in the smaller airport in the Northeast waiting for our flight....By ''We'' I meant, myself...Donnie Ray Alexander, former Homicide Detective, now an investigator at my wife's law firm and my beautiful wife, Olivia Bennet-Alexander, an Attorney and her niece, Attorney Beverly West..
We were headed to the Dallas-Fort Worth area...Where my wife had been invited to speak at the commencement for a small Junior College..  Our Office manager,Josie Boyd had driven us out here...
''Wow..I am so jealous...This is the second time in so many months you guys have got to get out of town.."said Josie...

"I promise you Jo...Next trip...We are going to take you."said Olivia...

"This Airport is sure Small." I said.
"Well ...it's not Philadelphia International....but it'll do in a pinch."said Olivia..

''Say where is Robin?" I asked...My nickname for Beverly...


"Oh she's on the phone 
over there talking to Nelson." said Josie...



''Wow...she was with him half the night." I laughed.
Olivia playfully punched my arm...


We had heard the two of them making love through the air vent....They no doubt had heard Olivia and me too...

I had gotten up in the middle of the night and had seen Nelson slipping out and getting into his car leaving..I smiled...So glad I didn't have to do that...I know the boy was tired the way he had been putting it down...And if it wasn't for the fact we were catching this plane...He could have at least stayed until morning...

I turned and looked at Olivia...

''So ,let me get this straight..You and this guy...Our host used to go to law school together?" I asked.

"Yes and we both worked in the Public Defender's Office...Only Larry left a year before I did and joined the Innocence Project...He works to get unjustly accused and convicted felons out of jail...He's very passionate about it...I hadn't heard from him in a year and a half...I was so surprised when he sent tickets and asked me to speak at the commencement in Fort Worth." said Olivia...


"He knows about me?" I asked..
"Yes...Of course...I told him about you as far back as when we first got serious...That was before he left for Texas..." she said.

I smiled....

''Besides...He and I were never romantic...but I do know he had a thing for Bev.."she giggled.

"Bev?? He's a decade older than her..."I said.

"Yeah I know....It was kind of cute." said Olivia...

"Well when Rollie was checking her out...You told him that he was too old..."I laughed..

"That's because Rollie is a dog and Rollie is about 15 years older than Bev." said Olivia..

I laughed and shook my head...

''What's so funny?" she asked.

"Nothing...Just women and the many rules they have for playing this game."I said.

Olivia whispered in my ear...

"I broke all of my rules when I met you if you remember..."she whispered..

"You certainly did and I for one am very glad you did.."I said, remembering our first night together...

Olivia looked at me and laughed...

''What's so funny?" I asked..

"Nothing."she said..

I pulled her to me and kissed her....




Beverly and Josie walked up....



Beverly looked at Josie....



"See what I'm gonna have to put up with for a week girl?  These two...
Ozzie and Harriet!!" she joked.

Josie just smiled...



"Have a great trip Mr. and Mrs. A." she said.

"What about me?" asked Beverly....

"Oh you'll have fun...You always have a great time"said Josie...

She hugged all of us and watched as we got ready to board the plane.

II-

Our plane was ready...We said our goodbyes to Josie and we  boarded our flight....Beverly sat in the row across from us...
I stared at her...

"You okay Bev?" I asked...

"Yeah...Just missing Nelson...I sure wished he could've come...I'd of paid his way...But he has a case this week...Mr. Foxworth is keeping him busy..." she said.

"He's making good money girl..Don't stop him from doing that..."said Olivia.

"Oh I'm not..."she said.

"Besides...We are only going to be down here a few days.." I added.

III-
 Our flight was smooth and uneventful...We arrived in Dallas-Fort Worth in no time at all it seemed...When we bonded down the steps...There was a tall ,well tanned Light Skinned Black man waiting for us at the gate..

Judging by the big smile on his face...I knew that this was Larry North...The Attorney she had talked about..

"Livy....Livy ....Is that you?" he asked..

Why do people ask questions like that? Can't they see that it is the person they are asking about? I pondered to myself..

"Yes...It is I" said Olivia...

He hugged her and spun her around...She giggled like a school girl..
"Oh my god...girl, you look as beautiful as ever." he said...He then looked at me and extended his hand...I went to shake it and he gave me a big hug...
''And you must be Donnie Ray...The luckiest man on Earth...You got Livy...You made an honest woman out of her.." he said laughing..He seemed like a nice guy...I smiled...

''Pleased to meet you Larry." I said.

But it was his reaction to Beverly that stood out... Upon seeing her ,his jaw dropped....

''Wow! Beverly....Haven't seen you in too long, way too long girl...How you been?"he said.

Beverly actually blushed and giggled herself....

"It has been long Larry..." she said.

"So you're working with your Aunt now huh?" he said.

''Yeah..we have a nice office and a duplex...I live on the second floor and Auntay and D.R. live on the floor above me.." she said.

"From what I hear, you guys are doing good.....You're making too much money to take on the hard luck cases I take on...But I believe in what I'm doing...This is what makes me happy." he said.

I liked him...a man with passion and integrity....Who didn't whore his talents out for money...Still I wondered how he survived...They had to be paying him something.

"Look,I got you guys rooms at the local college where you'll be speaking Livy...But enough talking...I know you guys are starving...Let me take you to a nice joint and get you guys fed.."he said..

We put our bags in the trunk of his SUV and then we got in...Not surprisingly...Livy and I sat in the back and Bev sat up front with him...

IV-



He drove us into town to a local soul food restaurant where we ate to our hearts content...Fried Chicken, Fried Fish, Macaroni and Cheese, Greens, Candied Yams...and Sweet Tea...He sat very close to Beverly,which she didn't seem to mind...So much for missing Nelson..

Olivia watched the entire thing with a wry smile...I did too...
We carried on famously into the night..The four of us....Then finally he looked at Olivia and got very serious..

"Hey you guys....I got to be honest with you...Livy...While I did want you to speak at the commencement in a few days...That's not the only reason I called you down here.."said Larry..

Olivia looked at him without the least bit of surprise and shock and said-

"Oh I knew that....What's going on?" she asked.

''Well..As you know...I work for the innocence project...I have a client...His name is Tony James...He is set to be executed in a week..." he said solemnly .....

"Oh Larry, what do you need, help with an appeal?" she asked.

"Come on Livy...I know how to file an appeal...We have just about exhausted all of our appeals...I need your legal mind and your husband's unique expertise on this one...We need to find new evidence...Something a judge will look at or this boy is cooked and he didn't do this...I know he didn't.." said Larry.

"How do you know this?" I asked.

"I've been his lawyer for two years man...I've got a feel for people...I'm from Philly..I know when people are b.s.ing  me man...This guy?  I believe him man...Can I get you guys to just look at his case?"he asked.

I looked at Olivia...She was the boss after all...I found that funny....I was sleeping with the boss in a sense..

"Sure Larry...We'll look at the case first thing in the morning.." she said..Then she looked at me..I just nodded my head to let her know it was alright..

"I got the tab....Let me drive you guys to where you'll be staying.." he said.

He paid the tab and the three of us got in his SUV and drove over to the local Jr. College..

The college was nice enough....The rooms were small...Not at all like what we had in Punta Canto...but bearable...Liv and I had a room...and Bev had a room to herself..It was down the hall we noticed.


Larry helped us get settled ,then he turned his attention to Beverly....

"So uh hey Bev...We haven't talked in a long time...It's still kind of early...You want to grab a couple of drinks? Catch Up ?" he said.

She looked at us...I had a wry smile...Olivia smiled too...

"You're grown girl, You don't need my approval...but uh...just remember home....You know?" she said and gave Beverly the side eye.

Beverly looked at both of us and said-

''Okay.." then she left with Larry who looked at Liv sheepishly...

"Don't worry Livy...I'll bring her home at a decent hour..`"he joked as they walked off.

Once alone in our room, I sat on the bed...

Olivia sat next to me...

"Does Beverly know that this guy has a thing for her?" I asked.

"Yeah she knows...She once said that she thought he was cute....A few years back...He took her out on a few dates and they kept in touch with each other...but nothing advanced...At least not the way he thought it would.."said Olivia..

"You didn't interfere did you?" I asked with a wry smile...

"I told her he was a bit old for her, but outside of that I didn't interfere...Bev was a grown woman...My mind was elsewhere." she said.

''Oh?" I asked..

"Yes...On a guy with a southern drawl from New Orleans that I had had an amazing one night stand with,who kept calling me."she said giving me a side eye...




I slipped my hands under her dress.....

I squeezed  her buttocks...and rubbed her legs....She stared at me.....She leaned over and kissed me...I took my free arm and turned the lights out...

"Freshie!" she said.

She began unbuckling my trousers...I had gotten out of my shoes..and was busy taking my shirt off and tossing it aside....She looked at my fully unsheathed member and just put both of her hands to her face in amazement...

I unzippered her dress and she laid it across the chair by her desk...

We didn't say a word to each other...We just sat on that bed hungrilly kissing each other...


She moaned , all the while holding my penis with both of her hands and rubbing it....

I kissed her, thrusting my tongue practically down her throat and rubbing her breasts...I could feel Olivia trembling....and moaning softly....I eased her panties off of her and layed her across the bed....


"You've wanted to do this all day haven't you?" said Olivia...breathing heavily...

"Yessssssss..I certainly have..."I said as I mounted her....She was so soft, so warm inside...

"You really liked my dress didn't you?" she asked..

"I couldn't keep my eyes off of you." I said, continuing to kiss her..

"You say all of the right things...You are too smooth Mr. Alexander."she said kissing me..




I stared down into those gorgeous brown eyes of hers and I entered her slowly and gently..I wanted to savor this experience,  I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and began blowing softly into my ear....then she began kissing me, soft,short kisses...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....This is what I had first loved about her...

We made sweet passionate and intense love for FIVE TO SIX HOURS. She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....I climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Olivia....drenched in sweat....She looked up at me and gave me a juicy and wet kiss....I began kissing her again...After a few minutes I surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....I was amazed at how excited and engaged Olivia always seemed to keep me...

''OHH MY GODD..I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU...OUUUUUU."she moaned....

Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face....I was sweating hard myself...but stroking her again and again....

"Ohhhhhhhh Donnie Ray.....Don't stoppppppp..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Ohhhh My God,I love you...OHHHHHHHHH"she moaned...

"I love you too Olivia..."I moaned..nearly out of breath as we continued to make sweet love..."Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I moaned loudly....

And I didn't  stop for at least another TWO HOURS AND A HALF...before I climaxed again...hard and furious!!!

Olivia and I lie across the bed, totally exhausted....I played in her hair...Her arms slung across my chest and hung towards the floor...

She smiled at me....then asked me-

"I know guys hate this, but you look so lost in thought..What are you thinkin about Donnie Ray?"



"I'm worried about Bev."I said.

''Wowzers...You sure are different from my ex-husband...He was always happiest when she was away..Far away." said Olivia..

"Yeah, and from what I saw, the feeling was mutual between those two...I mean...I like Nelson...I think he's good for her..and she seems to really like him."I said.

"Relax Beverly isn't going to do anything with Larry...Except get free drinks...I know my niece....She's not into him like that..Not anymore..."said Olivia.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He hurt her deeply...I don't know just exactly what happened...You know Bev, She'll crack a joke or play tough girl rather than admit vulnerability...But I knew when they stopped seeing each other that she was hurt for a long time...She never talked about it..And I didn't push her...I know her like a sister, like a best girlfriend...I know she was hurt,but she worked it out on her own...She's just fine..." said Olivia..

"Well,If you say so...Larry just seems like a slickster...Like he was trying to put the moves on Bev again..I just don't want to see her uh..."I said.

"Get hurt again?" said Olivia, kissing my chest and then kissing me in the lips..

"Well uh yeah" I said.

"Awww, that's so cute....You really care about my niece...She'll be fine...She is totally into Nelson....and besides...Larry had a chance...He blew it...She's being cordial to him..That's all...Aint nothing jumpin off with him...Now go to sleep"said Olivia...Who gave me another soft kiss..

We fell asleep together and slept for at least about four hours......


I got up to go the restroom....It was after all a dorm..We had to use a common restroom....When I was coming back...Around 4:30 am...I saw Larry slipping out of Beverly's room!!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

7 comments:

Tony said...

I love when these guys travel to another location to take on a case...What is going on with Bev and Larry?? MAybe she really isn't into Nelson as much as she would have everyone believe>>

Lisa said...

Bev and Nelson aren't engaged..They just started seeing each other...She's in Dallas..What happens in Dallas stays in Dallas???

George S. said...

A man wrongfully accused of murder and awaiting execution is the core of this story I'm sure..but lost in all that is this relationship between Larry and Beverly...That's more than likely your hooking point..But I want to get more into the condemned man storyline!

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties at you!

Halo said...

What was Larry doing coming out of Bev's room that time of morning???

Ouuuu this looks good...

Vanessa said...

I love these stories...You fill em with mystery ,intrigue and romance.

Toni said...

Keith you do fill your stories with romance,hot sex as well as the core plot or mystery..Probab ly why you get cybe panties thrown at you! -LMAO!