Thursday, May 8, 2014

White Thunderbird

Carlotta sat on the side of the bed...She was wearing a purple laced bra, a matching string bikini panty and one of my white shirts...I was kissing her up and down her neck...She was giggling like a school girl..

"That tickles papi.."she said.
I smiled and continued to kiss her...It was the first time in a week we had any alone time...We had been working these three murders so hard that we were coming home late and exhausted and just collapsing in bed, sleeping...

I had been in court a few days on unrelated matters and hadn't seen much of her at all...

''I want to tell you about the case..." she cooed...

''Aren't you the one who always says no more shop talk?" I said in between wet sloppy kisses..


"Ummmm, I know...but I just thought you'd like to know that Jimmy and Hop got a hit on the traffic cam...They caught a white thunderbird ,leaving Bridget's lingerie store both times our first two victims were in the store...and with Sharon's help..they even got a plate and an address." she said as I continued to kiss her neck and behind her ears..



I sat up in the bed...

"Hey that was major..."I said.
"Yes...we found out that the car was registered to a "David Newman"...We went to the car wash...Sure enough...a David Newman worked there ...and was recently let go...He and Our guy, WilburThreadgill are the same person... "she said.  "Get it..New Man?" she said as I began kissing her again and she began fondling my now raging erection...

''I got it"I said
"Ohhh babby.." I moaned... Carlotta was surprisingly talkative considering what we were doing...

"Me,Duke and Rico discovered that David Newman had credit cards and  debit cards made up in his name and made all kinds of purchases dating back a few years and held down several jobs, lived at at least seven diferent residences...The real David Newman is dead...been dead for years..He assumed this guy's identity. Boss Lady, Norris Clayton, Duke,Rico,Me, Jimmy and Hop raided all seven places...Nothing, He was long gone...I'm beginning to wonder if this guy really is dead!" she said and kissed me again softly..








"Wow you guys have really been busy" I said.


Carlotta looked at me ,smiled....

''Yes..Just wanted you to know we were working...but I need one thing from you.."she asked as she blew softly into my ear, which was making me more excited..

''We found another place that he might be crashing in...One of Jimmy's C.I.'s gave us this lead..but we need a warrant." she said.

''Not a problem"I said as she stroked me softly..."I'll have it for you tomorrow."I said..

"Thank you baby."she said and rolled over on top of me....I eased her panties down and she kicked them off...She lowered herself on top of me and he long hair hung in my face... She smelled so good and her skin was so soft...just like a baby...

"No more shop talk papi." she said as she began to move up and down on me, slower and slower and driving us both crazy...

"Ohhhhhhhhhh..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you feelll amazing!" she said as she continued to move up and down and occassionally lean over and kiss me..

We got into a nice rhythm and began moving together slowly at first , for close to thirty minutes....I was trying to savor every moment, every minute...and then we began moving faster, harder... I stopped for a second...rolled her over and entered her from behind...
I thrusted slowly and gently and she began responding to me...moaning and practically
thrusting into me...I felt like I was going insane...

Eventually,I was on top of her...She held me and wrapped her legs around my back as I really begin going in and out of her....

Four hours later we were still going at it...

"Ohhh Lord...Oh my god....Ohhhh this is sooo damn good." I wailed....and before I knew it...I was coming like a gusher and she was shaking...tears just flowing down her cheeks and her holding me tightly...

I fell asleep shortly afterwords...so did she...

I hoped everyone else was enjoying this night the way we were...because pressure from the Mayor was mounting, especially with a third murder...We had to close this and soon...It had already been a week and was closing in on Two.

II-
The next day..I kept thinking about that White Thunderbird...I couldn't get it out of my mind...Carlotta was on the same track...She ,Sissy and Jimmy found the dealership where it was bought and we paid them a visit...Along with Norris Clayton who was attached to us by the hip...

They confirmed that a "David Newman "purchased the car about a year ago...and that he paid for it with cash in about ten payments...We showed them a photo of the supposedly deceased Threadgill and they positively identified him as David Newman..

So our guy was far from dead...But the question was...How did he survive??

That answer came from the Boss Lady herself...
"I think I've got something." said Sissy ,holding a card with an address on it.

''What's this? And How did you get this?" I asked.

Sissy smiled seductively and said...

"Long before I was Lieutenant, I was a detective just like the rest of you guys...I know how to work a C.I., call in a favor..."she said..."This is the last known address of one David Newman" she said.

That afternoon....Norris Clayton met us at the address..We had called him...Sissy looked at me and him..

''You two stay back..." she said.

''Sissy, come on."protested Norris..

"You're not armed...hang back...You guys ready? Let's go" she said..

Tyriq led the way...He had on a kevlar vest and a trauma plate as they all did, under a blue windbreaker that said PHILADELPHIA POLICE DETECTIVE on it in bold white letters...He cocked his glock and headed towards the door of the row house Carlotta followed...with Jimmy behind her...Carlotta had a riot pump shotgun, Jimmy had a glock..Two uniformed policemen with shotguns followed them..



Tyriq knocked on the door...

"David Newman...open up.....POLICE!!! WE HAVE A WARRANT FOR YOUR ARREST!!" he said.

There was erie silence...Meanwhile, Sissy, Duke and Hop went around the back...with two shotgun toting uniformed policemen at their backs...
Sissy knocked on the back door...When there was still no answer...She gave the command...

"Knock it down!"

Duke and Hop kicked the door in and entered from the rear with Sissy and the two cops behind them...

On the other side...Tyriq and Jimmy kicked the door in and entered with Carlotta and two uniforms with them..

We heard them yell-

"CLEAR!....CLEAR!  ,CLEAR UPSTAIRS!!! ,CLEAR IN THE BASEMENT!!!!

With That, Norris Clayton and I entered the house!

"Nothing...But from the looks of this place...He just left...."I said.

"It's hot tire tracks out front...I'm calling in CSI to process them" said Duke....

"Look...I found sales receipts from Bridget Jones store...they're dated from last week."said Jimmy...

"Look what Hop and I found?" said my wife ,Carlotta...

"It's a Kevlar vest....an old one...and look...two old .45 slugs..." said Hop....

"I'll be damned...That's how he did it...He was wearing this ...He must have been wearing this when I shot him.."said Norris Clayton...

"Look what I found...A swimming certificate and a medal!" said Tyriq..
"This guy was a champion swimmer....."said Tyriq...

"Damnnnn...when I did the work up on him ,when I had this case...I completely missed that."said Norris Clayton ...

"Well you couldn't know that he had a Kevlar vest in his possession.."said Tyriq.

"By the way...Where is your wife? She's the only member of this team I haven't seen in a few days."asked Norris..

Sissy answered for her...

"She's working another angle of this case..." she said...

''Another Angle? What other Angle?" he asked....

"I don't know...but I trust my detectives....If she says there is another angle...then there is another angle."said Sissy.

"That's why you're a great leader Sissy." he said, smiling wryly.

"Well wherever David Newman or whoever he is is, he's not going to use this house again..I'm assigning a detail to it."said Carlotta...
"Put out an APB for Wilbur Threadgill...also known as David Newman."said Duke to a uniformed policeman....

"I'm on it Duke" he said.

Norris Clayton walked into the living room where we were all standing...

"Look what I found..."he said..

He was holding a Black Movado watch....

Carlotta opened up a plastic bag and he dropped it in the bag...

''Where did you find this?" asked Carlotta

Norris was nearly in tears...

" Over there on the floor...This was Beverly's....This son of a bitch killed my wife....He killed my wife.....ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH! THIS IS PROOF!" he screamed!!

''Heyy man...we are soo sorry for your loss...but you see Norris...We are on this guy...We just missed him...He can't go far...We got officers on the way and some plain clothes guys from the fugitive squad are coming over...If he comes back...We'll pick him up...and you'll be the first to get a call..I swear.." I said..

"I want to stay here...I want to put a bullet between his eyes! " screamed Norris...

''NORRIS!  Norris, go home...We got this..As you can see....I've got some very capable Detectives......Go on home..Let us handle this...Don't do anything stupid."said Sissy..

''Alright...Alright...I'll see you guys later." he said and he left.

"Let's go home guys...I'm certain we'll have Threadgill in custody within the next few hours." said Sissy.

''Good Work."she said.

"Yeah, Good work guys." said Norris Clayton...

III-
That night, Carlotta and I decided we wanted to relax and wind down a little before we went home...

We stopped at Roxys for some drinks..

"This is nice papi...I like this place...It's nice and quiet..." said Carlotta...

Then we heard a familliar voice...

''I know you guys come here to be alone...but do you mind a third wheel, just for tonight?"

We both turned around...it was Sirena...Detective Sirena Pile.

"Sirena!!! What are you doing here?" asked Carlotta...

"I just came here to knock a few off...I just needed to be alone...I've been working that third murder..."she said.

"Boss Lady told us...Does Tyriq know where you are?" she asked..

"Not at the exact moment...but I'm going home in a few...I think I've solved the murder...."she said.

"We know who our killer is Sirena..It's Wilbur Threadgill aka David Newman."I said.

Sirena smiled...

"He may have killed the first two girls...but that last womanHe didn't do that.!!..and if you guys just hang with me..I think I'll be able to trip up the real killer...of the last woman..."she said.

"Okay...Sirena ,you need to go home...Tyriq is worried about you."I said.

"No he's not.. He knows what I've been up to..."she said.

"I sure do." came the familliar voice of Detective Tyriq Pile..
"Baby, how did you know where to find me?" she asked..

"I'm a Detective...Remember??? I figured you needed to knock back a few...and where does one go when one wants to be alone and not bothered?? Roxy's...It wasn't hard..."he said...

She put her arms around his waist and kissed him softly...

"This case is putting me in a bad way...for many reasons."she said.

"It's okay babes...You got all of us here...We got your back...You're not a lone wolf anymore...You got family."said Tyriq.."You got me and Duke and Sissy and Carlotta and Jimmy, Hazel, Sharon and your partner, Hop....You got a team babes...You don't have to go it alone.."he reiterarted...

''Wow...I'm not used to being a team player..It feels good to know that I have a team..."she said.

Tyriq looked at Carlotta...
"You taught me that Top...a long time ago...You taught me to value a partner...partner.." he said and smiled at her..

I ordered Beers for Tyriq ,Sirena and Carlotta and we all sat and relaxed as the night wore on..


(CONCLUSION NEXT)




13 comments:

Brenda said...

I wondered where Sirena was..She's on to something....Can't wait to see what it is.

Turned Up said...

The sex scenes between Keith and Carlotta have gotten me a little excited...You've got me smoking a cigarette and drinking a little scotch as I read your blog..

James Perkins said...

WHAT???

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AT YOU! THIS WAS HOT!!

James Perkins said...

Oh My God!

Brenda said...

James ,Don't even try to understand either of those strange comments...One we are used to..Now we got another nutcase!

Cheryl said...

Laughing out loud at these comments!

Angie B. said...

Carlotta has Keith Wallace totally whipped...She can get anything out of him, a warrant, what have you! Work it girl!

Toni said...

This story is good so far...But it seems so much like two other cases these guys had, and yet I sense there is a big surprise coming!

Sunflower said...

Keith and Carlotta sure have a lot of sex...Do the others -Duke and Hazel, Rico and Sirena, Hop and Sharon, Sissy and Eddie C. have equally as much? I'm just asking!

Lisa said...

I think there is a copycat killer and I think I know who it is...but I'm going to keep my suspicion to myself until tomorrow.

Halo said...

Keith and Carlotta's relationship has grown in the past two years since they were both introduced...and it has gone from her being infatuated with him, to her sexually dominating the man..Interesting.

Vanessa said...

Carlotta definitely has Keith Wallace's nose open, but Sissy has been saying that since they got together..