Saturday, May 17, 2014

Unexpected Tulips

NELSON

There was a knock on my door...a constant annoying type of knocking....I had just drifted off to sleep...I had been at Josie's earlier tonight, hanging out with my new partners at Robert Foxworth and Associates...The law firm where I now work....Me?  I'm an attorney....Nelson East....I just left the Public defenders office where I had been employed for some years and began practicing with Attorney Robert Foxworth and his assistants, Attorney Chance Howard and Cole...We were joined at Josies by Anita Jenkins, Cherish, Nicole Butler and Paris and Blake...Paris and I were the only ones there without girls...My girl, Attorney Beverly West was in Dallas...Working a case with her aunt and her uncle...

That knocking was really annoying me...So I went to the door....When I opened the door ,I was shocked!! It was Beverly!!!
My eyes nearly popped out of my head...She had on a trenchcoat and stilletto heels..

"Bev!  Wh-What are you doing here?  I thought you weren't coming back until tomorrow?" I said..

"Silly,it is tomorrow!  It's after midnight...We got in yesterday..." she said...

''Come here you." I said and pulled her to me... We kissed each other hungrilly,passionately...in the doorway..

I looked at her....

''Oh My god you look great!" I said. "New hairstyle..New perfume...WOW!" I said..

She opened up her trenchcoat....

"Ohhh good lorddd.." I said, my eyes nearly popping out of my head....No bra...lace bikini panties that hugged every voluptuous curve....My mouth just hung...

She giggled....

Inside my apartment...She tossed off her stilletos and I eased her up against the wall and began kissing her passionately again.....She returned my passion....Moaning and slobbering all over me...My t- shirt went to the floor as I continued kissing her and she continued kissing me...I opened her trenchcoat and slipped it off....She slipped my boxer shorts down and I hurriedly stepped out of them....She held my now massively erect penis in her hands...I hadn't even bothered to close the front door...

"Oh My God...Nelson....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!..You've really been missing me..Close your front door, we don't want everyone seeing us" she exclaimed...as I  began sucking on her breasts.....I took my foot and kicked the door shut.

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nelson!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as I slipped her panties down ......

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand...With my other hand I pulled out a condom...She helped me tear open the wrapper....I slipped it on and lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhh my god Nelson...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Put me down...Ouuuuu,Let's go in your bedroom.." she moaned...

I carried her into my bedroom...

"I could have walked silly, you didn't have to carry me.."she said.

She eyed my bed upon entering the room...

''Wow...New sheets and pillow cases.." she said.

"Yeah....I was going to surprise you."I said.

I laid her across the bed and crawled up on her....I leaned down and kissed her passionately again...and then entered her soft,round sexy body..

She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even squeezed me...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind slowly.......

We made sweet passionate and intense love for the next five hours...Beverly began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood!  I misssed you...I missed you so muchhhhh Nelson....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp..." she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!

Beverly and I lie next to each other just laughing and kissing each other hungrily for the next thirty minutes until we both drifted off to sleep...

II-

We woke up the next morning in each other's arms......I was hungry as usual...

Beverly asked me...

"Heyy you got anything here I can fix for you?"

I shrugged my shoulders...

''Sorry babes...I didn't buy groceries this week." I said.
"Typical guy..."she smirked...


"But I have money...we can go out and get some breakfast..."I said..

''Uh Nelson...I can't go out to breakfast...All I came over in was this Trenchcoat and all I had on under it was my panties and those high heels..."she said sheepishly...

I laughed...

''Oh yeah..that's right..." I said looking at her as she got dressed...
She put on her trenchcoat and the heels and buttoned them up.....She put on my sunglasses and a scarf...

"You goin home now?" I asked...

"Yeah...I gotta shower and put some clothes on...Hopefully my Auntay and Donnie Ray will be asleep and won't see me coming in..." she said.

"Good thing you didn't get stopped by the cops..."I joked..

''Why? I have my drivers license and insurance card in my pockets.." she joked..
We both laughed.... I watched her as she walked towards the door...

''So I'll see you tonight ?" I asked.

"You'd better!" she said..."Pack a bag...Stay with  me a few days." she said.

''For real?" I said..

"No..I'm kidding!  Of course for real..." she said.

"Bet!  I'll be over around seven.."I said.

She walked over to me and kissed me long and softly...I felt myself getting aroused again...She eyed my erection....she giggled...

"Wow! Look at that." she said..

"Yeah look at it.."I said and pulled her to me...We began hungrilly kissing each other..
She sat down on the side of the bed and began to softly stroke it....

"Ouuuuuuu, down boy...calm down..."she said, still stroking it...

I gently rolled her over  on her back and began kissing her again...She giggled...

"Get off of me Nelson....Come on stop!!!...I've got to goooooo...stoppp it..."she cooed seductively...I eased her panties down  and slipped them off of her legs...I mounted her
again and entered her softly,slowly gently.....Her sunglasses fell to the floor...Her scarf became unraveled....her stillettos dropped to the floor...

"Ouuuuuu Nelson.....ouuuuuuuu, you could have at least let me have taken this trenchcoat off..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..umphhhhhhhh, Damnit boy, ohhhhh you feel so damn goooood..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she said...

I didn't care....

We made love furiously like that on top of my bed for another two hours and a half and then we both climaxed mightily and collapsed in each others arms...both of us breathless...

"Oh My god boy..." she said playfully slapping my arm and leaning over to kiss me...
"This trenchcoat is going straight to the cleaners.." she said...We both laughed...

"I love you Bev."I said silently...

She smiled...."Awwwwwwww.." and leaned over and kissed me...

"Get in the shower, don't lay here and sleep all day." she said.

"I'm tired.."I said.

She whispered in my ear...

"I love you too."

With that...I sat up and smiled...

"You do?" I said.

"I do.."she said....

We stared each other in the eyes.....and began kissing hungrilly again....She slipped the trenchcoat off...Beverly  moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste  and I entered her once again..and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time once again...She matched me thrust for thrust and even squeezed me...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I didn't know if I could take it..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nelsonnnnnnnnnnnnnn,Ohhhhhh my goodnesss,Nelson.." she moaned...

Another hour of slow sensual lovemaking continued...both of us moaning and groaning and kissing each other hungrilly....Beverly came first...shaking and with sweat and tears running down her face...I came a little later...very intensely...I couldn't believe how intense I came....I held on to Beverly for dear life...

Finally she eased out of my embrace.....

"You're going to kill me in here...phewwww...I-I really gotta go baby...I can't walk around like this all day." she said.

"I don't mind." I said.

"I know you don't ...silly."she said.

Then she got up, eased her panties back on and put on her stilletto heels...Wrapped her trenchcoat around her tightly, waved at me and quietly left...

I sat there and smiled and then pumped my fists in the air.....


III-
DONNIE RAY-

I tapped my wife, Olivia on the shoulder as she sat up leafing through some briefs....and checking her phone for messages..It was almost noon...

''You're niece is home...I just heard her come in."I said...

"Good, Once she's settled we can take all of these flowers down to her....My goodness..talk about overkill." said Olivia...

"I'm starving...Why don't we get dressed and go to breakfast?" I said.

"Sure...That will give her time to shower and get dressed."said Olivia..

"She probably ate breakfast over at Nelson's." I said.

"I uhhhhhhhhhhh seriously doubt that."said Olivia ,giving me a sly smile...

"Ohh, uh, I see your point..." I said , catching her drift...

We showered and dressed and walked down to Beverly's floor...I knocked on the door..

Beverly answered the door immediately...She was dressed and chipper...but had on sunglasses..

"Hi Donnie Ray...Auntay!" She said.

"Girl, you're blushing..."said Olivia..

"Blushing?? Me?? Noooooo." said Beverly...but she was!

Beverly smiled a girlish smile and batted her eyes..

''Saw your honey last night eh?"laughed Olivia.

"I did...I did...."laughed Beverly.
"Hey Bev....While you were out something arrived for you."said Olivia....

"Something arrived for me? What?" she asked...

"Let's go downstairs to the office and you'll see.''I said.

"I don't like the sound of this." said Beverly.

We all walked downstairs...I opened the door...and there they were several boquets of Tulips on everybody's desk..

 


 Beverly's mouth flew open.....

''WOW!  You know Tulips are my favorite flowers...but this is too much.."she said.

"Yes...That's what I said."said Olivia."We have some more upstairs on our floor!" she added..

"Wow!! For real?"said Beverly..

"Yes...In the future, would you tell your admirers to send their flowers to your place?"said Olivia trying hard to hide a smile.

I laughed...


''Wanna take a guess who they're from?" asked Olivia...

Beverly looked at us both sheepishly and then put her head down...

"They're not from Nelson are they?" She said...


 Olivia and I both laughed out loud...

"I'll bet you wished they were...Does he know that Tulips are your favorite flower?" asked Olivia.

"I might have mentioned it to him..."said Beverly.

"Ohhh you might have mentioned it to him eh? Noooo...it's not Nelson..." I said...

''Oh goddd, Larry North!!" said Beverly...

''You got it baby." I said...

"I told him that years ago...and he never bought me any flowers."said Beverly...

"Well he finally remembered..And he came by here too...We didn't answer the doorbell."I said.

"What? He's in town already?" she said.

"A man in love will travel across the nation....Look at me." I said.

Olivia put her arms around my waist and kissed me on the cheek...

Beverly grimaced....

"Yeah, but Auntay loves you so it worked out....This is NOT going to go down like that..."


"That's not all....He's coming by here again tonight...To see you!!" said Olivia... "He's in town...He took a flight to Philly, a few hours after us...He's home and set to take you to Josie's... Reed Nelson is playing tomorrow night you know.."laughed Olivia.

''Well the joke is going to be on him...I have plans...Nelson is coming by here at 7:00 and we already made plans to go out...Only we aren't going to Josies...We are going to Roxy's first...We'll shoot by Josies later on.Tell him you don't know where I am." She said.

"He said he's coming by at 7:00." I said.

"I'll take care of that!" she said...She picked up her phone....she called Nelson..

"Nelson Honey....It's Bev... Can you pick me up at uh six?" she asked him....

"You can get me at 5:30??? That's great....I'll be ready." said Beverly...

"You got that guy whipped....That's record time."I said.

 "I'm impressed Bev" said Olivia...

Beverly looked at both of us and smiled...

"Nelson was whipped before I ever kissed him." said Beverly....

"I'm not talking about Nelson...I'm talking about Larry North..."said Olivia..

"Can't be whipped if you didn't get none."said Beverly...

"You had Nelson whipped before he got some....Why Not Larry?" joked Olivia...

"You're enjoying this aren't you Auntay?" said Beverly..

"I don't know about her...but I sure as hell am."I said laughing...

''Let's get something to eat you guys...I'm starved...I can't right now...I just can't ...Then Auntay, Can you do my hair?"she asked changing the subject...


"Sure Baby."said Olivia..

I looked at Olivia...

''At any rate...This is going to be an interesting night." I said. She smiled and nodded.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)



8 comments:

SLC said...

This is fun, funny, and hot.
SLC

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing mad panties and bra at the ceiling!

Toni said...

Loved it!

Angie B. said...

Nice ! Two "Olivia and Donnie Ray" stories in a row! Can't wait til tomorrow!

Sunflower said...

This is good...Keep it coming!

Lisa said...

Can't wait to see Bev Check this guy!

Halo said...

Nice! I like Tulips too!

Vanessa said...

Bev ,stop being nice and check this fool Larry please!