Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Something Rotten About Johnny

I opened Sepia's blouse and glared at her bra......

"You know...Even though I want to go and punch John from Cincinatti's light's out...I can kind of understand why he would try to make a move on you..."I said...

''Oh you can huh?"said Sepia with a smile...

''Yeah...you are a sexy woman...I can't control myself around you myself.." I said smiling...

''Well you're my husband...You're don't have to control yourself around me....but come to think of it..you've been pawing on me since you met me..Nasty mannnn..." said Sepia ,laughing and curling her lip the way I liked...
 Our daughter was with our friend ,Eva Corona for the night.

I peeled Sepia out of that dress,and hurriedly took off my clothes and we were basically in a sphere of love and light and warmth, and the rest of the world just vanished. It was better than I ever could have dreamed, it was the thing I had been looking for, that perfect mix of love mixed with the rapture of sex...

"Ouuu Husband of mine...you are ready..." said Sepia staring at my erect and engorged penis...

"I should be used to this by now...my goodness...Wouuuuuuuuuuu...Look at youuu!" she said as we embraced and kissed each other passionately.

She stroked me softly...I was throbbing and shaking...Sepia whispered to me...

"It's alright...just relax....calm down...don't get too excited...." she said..

An  impossible task....

 The kissing got hotter and more passionate....and within minutes I had lifted Sepia up and
   was thrusting inside of her warm, moist center...

Sepia squealed with delight...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....Kevin ,Oh My Godddddddddddd! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.." she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhh baby....Ouuuuu,easy Kevin...ouuuuu" she moaned...

"Damnnnnnnnnnnnn gurlllllll.ohhhhhhhh, you feel so good." I moaned... as I thrusted faster and faster inside of her....She was so round, so soft, so warm....

She wrapped her legs around me so she could take all of me in and I continued....as she moaned and groaned...We slowed it down some and got into a slow rhythm...

"Ouuuuu,ummmmm, I love you so much Kevin." she moaned..

"I love you too baby!!!..."I moaned..nearly out of breath as we continued to make sweet love...

 Five hours of sweet and intense lovemaking went by....

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuu, you're as hard as an iron pipe..ouuuuuuu.." she cooed as she moved up and down...up and down...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..my god!!!..."I said.


"Ummmmmmmm, I should get hit on more often if it makes you put it on me like this...Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo oh....Oh my goddddd...ouuuuuuu! lawd Kevin.....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she cooed.

She laughed and then tossed her head back...moaning softly...Her body quivering softly....Her breathing getting heavy...

"Ohhhhh...Ohhh my god Kevin ...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..lawddddddddd!"she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuu...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sepia....Ohhh my goddd.."I moaned as she moved up and down on me...

Two more hours of sweet lovemaking followed...We were both enjoying ourselves immensely.....

  Sepia riding me softly and slowly and me nearly losing my mind....I was like a machine tonight.....I wanted to cum at this point, I was exhausted... but I couldn't...

  Sepia was sweating profusely and laughing one minute and crying the next....She began to climax slowly,intensely...her body shaking and she smiling the sweetest smile I had ever seen....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ohhhhhhhhh goodness...." she moaned...When I came it was so surprising and so intense that I began to shake myself....


"Oh My goddd!" I said....

"I should be saying oh my god...Woooooooooooooooooo....That was...oh ..that was incredible."said Sepia,whose body was still trembling a little bit.






Later on...the next morning...Sepia made us both a pot of coffee...


 ''Ouuu..I'm glad today is Saturday...You put it on me last night...Wow!  What got into you?" she said.

"I don't know...You telling me this clown was trying to make a move on you...I don't know...Just made me .."said Kevin..

''Made you a little insecure..It's okay...you have nothing to worry about...I'll never leave you Kevin...I'm more worried about you leaving me.." said Sepia..

''Leave you?? I waited my whole life for you Sepia...You got nothing to worry about...That will never happen .Whooo , and  especially not after last night.."I said laughing..and squeezing her behind..

"Oh hush up silly..Ouuuuu, Kevin stopppp!"said Sepia laughing.


"But that was sweet what you said." she said as we kissed passionately for a few minutes..


II-

 While Sepia and I were enjoying coffee and enjoying post coital bliss, a different kind of drama was occurring at the Stratosphere Rooftop Bistro..

Jay Robinson, the owner was counting the nights proceeds with his manager, when John Good from Cincinatti walked in....

"Goood Saturday Morning Gents......How was last night's take?" asked John...

Jay looked angry, but he grumbled...

''We did alright John..." said Jay...

John looked at the books..

"Ummm Hmmmm...You did very good...Where is my fifty percent?" he said.

"Come on John...Fifty percent?? I gotta pay my workers...and my bills..After fifty percent...I won't have a dime left...Come on man.." said Jay...

"Cough it up or do you want a visit from Mr. Williams?" he asked...

Mister Williams was John's partner...Reese "Slick" Williams , a tough hood out of Cleveland..Who had come to Philadelphia with John...

The two were running a protection scam on his old friend Jay Robinson..Cough up the dough or they torch the place and possibly hurt or kill Jay....

He coughed up the money..

"You're wrong for this John...Plus you had your girlfriend in here and her two friends in here last night and they drank up over $150.00 worth and didn't pay a cent..." said Jay..

"Yeah and..?  Anytime she comes in here..She drinks on the house...I better not hear of you or anybody charging her...Because if I ever do...Whoever won't live too long...Now pipe down.." he said ....

"Enjoy the rest of your weekend guys." said John as he put the large envelope in his pocket and left, laughing..


III-

 That night , Sepia and I stopped in Josies..

"Heyyyyyyyyyy Gus..What's goin on ?" I said..

''You got the hot hand kid..Hellooooooooo Sepia..." said Gus...

''Hi Gus.."said Sepia..

"Hello Morris's.." said Honey Brown..

''Hey Honeybee." I said.
"Hey Honey." said Sepia..

There was a man with Honey Brown, I had never seen him before..He was about six foot three..200 pounds, athletic build...Had a process like David Ruffin of the Temptations and dressed very nice..
He had been in her ear since we had entered the bar...I thought he was trying to make a move...Good thing her husband..B-Flat wasn't in here tonight..

''Gus will you talk to this nucka before I Kill him..Somebody told him I was the Manager and he's been asking about how much money this place takes in..and a lot of other questions...Says his name is Slick.."said Honey Brown.
"Send him over.."said Gus..

The man, known as Reese "Slick" Williams walked over to Gus.. He was about six foot three..200 pounds, athletic build...Had a process like David Ruffin of the Temptations and dressed very nice..Apparently he was making a move ,but not for Honey Brown...

''You the owner right?" he asked.

"Yeah..What's it to ya?" asked Gus..

''Well look Old School..I been in here a couple of nights and I uh kind of like the way this place runs...You got live musicians, You got D.J.'s...You pullin a nice crowd every night...How much you say a joint like this pulls in a night?" he asked..

"Why? You thinkin of buyin a bar?" asked Gus..

"Nah Old school...My partner and I ,we were thinkin of goin in with you and bein your partners in this bar..60/40 split our way...Helpin you out.."he said.

"Oh Just like that huh?  I take a 40 percent split on the Bar I built?  You high or somethin kid? You think I was born last night?? I don't need a partner..Honey Brown manages this place just fine...and I got a capable staff..."said Gus..

"I think you could use a partner old school...I insist you think about gettin a partner.."he said...firmer..patting his pants ,letting Gus know he was packing heat.

"You hard of hearin kid..The Bar aint for sale and I aint interested in bein your partner.."said Gus..

"Think about it Old School....Things could uh get broken up in here... and you uh might need insurance...Health insurance...you know what I'm sayin?? Heh ,heh, Heh..." he said..

''Maybe he wasn't speaking loud enough...He's not selling and he's not going to be your partner.."I said.

"Maybe you need to mind your business.." said Reese. Several people moved away...They could sense what might be coming..

I smiled..

"He is my business...This man raised me after my parents died...So if he says he aint sellin and he aint interested...You need to get to steppin..Leave him alone...Get some drinks...Mingle..There are a lot of single, good looking girls in here tonight."I said..

''Aww ,you must not know about me...I been in town awhile..A few people know not to fool with me."he said.

"Good ,then go ask them about a partnership somewhere."I said.

Several people laughed at that remark.

"You got a big mouth partner..."he said, now turning towards me and cracking his knuckles like I was supposed to be afraid.

"That's what I've been told.."I said.

"I'm gone close it for you..You gone learn tonight.."he said.

"Learn from who? From you?" I said, laughing...

This crazy fool hauled off and took a swing at me...

I blocked his punch and hit him in his stomach hard...

"Ooooooooooooooooouu " he moaned..."Awwwwwwwwwwwwww you dirty mother..."

"Shut your Mouth...." I said....and punched him in his jaw....

''Ooooooooooooooof!" he groaned.

People backed up..

He attempted to swing again...Again he missed....

I hit him about 17 times in his stomach and  in his liver  and in his chest....then I landed about 12 lefts and rights to his face which sent him flying and down to the floor with a crash...

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."he moaned.. "Awww.. Awww hell..It's on and poppin chief.."he said, blood pouring out of his mouth and nose...He staggered like a drunk....

He  charged me...and I delivered an upper cut that damn near tore his head off...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh helll..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." he moaned.. More blood poured from his mouth and nose...

and then I put some nice lefts and rights into his face, spun and delivered a sweet kick to his head that sent him spinning like a top and then crashing to the floor where he remained...for a few minutes...He groaned....

"Ummmmmmmmmph...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Awwww lawd! Awwww lawd!...ouuuuuuuuu!" he moaned...

The crowd cheered...

He was a bloody mess...His nose was broken...both of his eyes were swollen shut and his mouth was bleeding profusely...

"Gotdamn...What are you..a boxer or somethin?" he asked, sweating and bleeding profusely, his once processed hair all over the place...He had never been beaten so fast and so thoroughly before in his life...

"Lawd....woooooooooooooooooooo..." he moaned... breathing heavy....

As he  tried to get up...Gus had a riot pump shotgun pointing at his face...

My friend, Walter "Kool Kat" Jones, who I hadn't even seen enter the bar had his .357 mag pointed at his head...

He looked astonished...

''Damn Kev...I caught the end of your act....You should've waited...Let me have some..I aint busted a guy up in a long time.."he said..

Just thinking about what Kool Kat said and getting a good look at the big man was enough to scare the be jesus out of Reese Williams... He wasn't from Philly...but tougher hoods than him had come to fear and respect the man known as Kool Kat..

Reese "Slick" Williams had had enough...He had had the stew beat out of him by me and now Gus had a shotgun aimed at his head and Kool Kat had a .357 mag at his face...

"Get your punk ass out of my bar and don't you ever come back...ya hear?"said Gus...

By now, Gus's two muscular bouncers..Amos and Andrew were headed his way,as well as Shine..

Reese "Slick" Williams raised his hands in surrender...

"Okay...Okayyyyyyyyyyy..Enough....Don't hit me no more...You won...You made your point..Ohhhhhhhh  lawd...that hurt...It's all good...For my part..I understand..You don't want to sell..Okay...It's all good...Now if you good people just allow me...I'll...I'll just eassssssssssssssse my ass on out the front door...Okayyy??? Cool...It's all good..Don't hit me no more..Don't shoot me..Ohhh lawd have mercy...ouuuu...I got my ass kicked good tonight..I'll...I'll just eassssssssssssssse my ass on out the front door." he said as he got up off the floor and quietly eased himself out the door...

The crowd clapped and cheered...He was totally embarrassed and humiliated.....He never planned to come anywhere near this bar again he thought....

Just then...John from Cincinatti and Jean were coming in...They saw the bloody Reese retreating...

"Uh just go on inside baby...I..I uh know him...I'll be right in.." said John..

Jean walked in...She saw the blood on the floor and saw Kool Kat holstering his pistol..

"Hello Ms. Jean."said Kool Kat..

"Hello Walter,Kevin...Everything alright..?" she asked.

''It is now...The gentlemen had a little misunderstanding with the staff...I think he understands now.."I said.
"Come on lover...We've had enough action for one night..let's take a booth."said Sepia.
But Outside...An Angry John Good slapped Reese...

''What the hell is wrong with you?"he asked..

"I was tryin to make a move you know..Take over the bar...Some dude jumped in it....Dude said he was raised by the old man in there.." said Reese..

"He beat the piss out of you...What was he, a boxer?"asked John..

"He must have been,...He was real good with his hands and he hit like a damn mule...And the old dude had a shotgun and some other  big dude in there pulled a .357 mag on me.. And then two other dudes showed up..."he said..

"Okay, so we cross this joint off the list...But look at you..How you gonna be my enforcer all beat the hell up?  Go somewhere and lay low until the swelling in your face goes down and get cleaned up...People know you got your ass kicked and you won't be so effective...Go head, get out of here."said John..

"Okay Boss."said Reese..
Rollie Rollerson had seen and heard the entire conversation...He entered the bar and overheard the conversation of the party goers..

He had heard enough to know that some kind of fight had broken out and that I had beat that man he saw talking to John up....

Rollie saw Jean sitting at the bar alone and he walked over to her..

''Jean..What are you doin?"he asked.



" Oh Hi Rollie ,I'm out for the night...I'm about to order myself a drink." she said.

"I mean with that guy...He's not you...He's not your type..And personally ,I think he's bad news...I saw him talking to the guy that Kevin beat up in here tonight...That guy is bad news.." said Rollie.

"He is a little crass...a Little rough around the edges...But I'm not in love..He's just someone to pass the time with for now.You know about that type of thing don't you Rollie?"said Jean..

"Jean...I guess I deserved that...but you know what? I've been changing...I have..over the past two years...I've been rethinking a lot...I'm not that guy anymore...Jean..."said Rollie..

"That's nice Rollie...I'm happy for you..But uh our ship has sailed...And anyway..Like I told you...This thing with me and John is lightweight...I'm not in love. This isn't real serious just yet!"said Jean.
''No? Then why is he living with you then?"asked Rollie..

"THAT AINT NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS ROLLERSON...SHE'S A REAL WOMAN...SOME OF US KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!" said John..

"WHY YOU!.."said Rollie , who gripped him in the collar, but I pulled him off of him...

''Easy Rollie, Easy...There has already been one fight in here tonight...No need for a second one.."I said glaring at John..

"Yeah...You better take your friend...Kevin, before he gets hurt..."said John..

"You and I need to talk John, about what you said to my wife last night...We don't have to talk here, but we are going to talk.."I said.

"He said something to Sepia? What did he say?" asked Jean..

"He knows...Don't you Johnny?" I said...It was all I could do, not to grab him and beat him worse than I had the other guy who had just been in here..

"Look..I-I think she misunderstood what I meant....I was talking about buying a property from her...That's all..."he said.

"You could have come to her office...Why did you specifically tell her you wanted her to come by on the day that Jean would be out of town on business? I said..

"No.No..No...I never said that." he protested..

 ''Actually you did..You asked me to stop by Jeans house on Thursday ,because she'd be out of town on business..I asked you if you wanted to see our portfolio....Look at some new houses and you said we could do that ,but after that we could get cozy....I asked you then what were you talking about and you said that I was a big girl..I knew how these things worked...I asked you if you were seeing Jean and you said yes..but you weren't married or engaged.." said Sepia.

"OH MY GOD!!!"said Jean ,who slapped John so hard, he dropped his glass, which splattered...

"YOU NASTY DOG!!!  IN MY HOUSE AT THAT!!!" screamed Jean..

"No Jean baby...It was a misunderstanding...She misunderstood what I said...Jean,baby.."said John..

Honey Brown looked at Kool Kat..

"Lord today...People are going to talk about this night..." she laughed..




"Nothin Like Free Entertainment baby."said Kool Kat.

"Who you tellin? said Honey..laughing with Walter...

"You ever say anything to my wife again...and you saw that guy I beat up in here tonight....??" I said.

"That was you? You did that.??" he asked...

"Yeah...You'll get worse."I said.

"You better find someplace to sleep tonight John..You're not going back to my house.."said Jean..

"Baby please...It was a misunderstanding...I'll apologize to Ms. Sepia...I swear...I was talking about buisness.I swear...I swear...Baby don't do this..Please...Baby Please...I'll do anything you want..Anything..Just don't leave me..Please...I don't have anyplace else to go on such short notice...Baby please!" said John...

"Then I'll find a place to sleep....No way I'm sharing a bed with you tonight...I'll have your things packed and on the porch tomorrow afternoon..Oh My God...I'm through with you..I want my keys back...Anything missing...I'm calling the cops."said Jean...

"Babyyyyyyyyyy...Boo Boooooooooooooo..." protested John...
"You drinkin or you cryin? If you aint drinkin..Get to steppin.."said Gus..

John stomped his foot...

''Watch it old man" he said angrilly...


Kool Kat stood up..

"EXCUSE ME PARTNER...YOU HARD OF HEARING??" he said.

John turned and ran for all he was worth....

Again the crowd cheered...and laughed..

I don't think either John or Reese would be returning to Josies....
"Rollie...Don't get carried away...but..I really don't want to be alone tonight..."said Jean...

"Baby...I've been waiting two years to hear you say that...Come with me..."he said smiling..

''It's just for tonight...It doesn't mean anything. Aint nothin jumpin off in the bed if that's what you think."said Jean.



"That's cool Jean..We can just talk...I'll make some Popcorn, we can drink some wine and what not."said Rollie.

"Okay Rollie..." said Jean Softly...


"Awwwwwwwwww that's kind of sweet.."said Sepia..

"How ever short lived it is..You know Rollie.."said Honey Brown...

I smiled..

"Awww Honey Bee...I thought you were more romantic than that..." I said laughing..

Despite the weekend's events..The Story of John from Cincinatti wasn't hardly over...

(TO BE CONTINUED)



13 comments:

Swaggie said...

Ha Ha...Kevin takes down another arrogant bastard...

Toni said...

I knew this guy was into something dirty...He's running a shakedown and protection scam.

Angie B. said...

Kevin and Sepia are soo cute together!

Sunflower said...

Yes They are!

Cheryl said...

"Ooooooooooooooooouu " he moaned..."Awwwwwwwwwwwwww you dirty mother..."

"Shut your Mouth...." I said....and punched him in his jaw....


That exchange had me laughing so hard...I nearly fell out of my chair..

Brenda said...

There indeed is much rotten about Johnny!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

So Johnny is running a shakedown and protection scam. Can't wait for Kevin to take his ass down..

Lisa said...

This John from Cincinatti guy is off the chains...

Vanessa said...

I'm glad that fraud got exposed..and his friend got the snot beat out of him by Kevin and Kool Kat....

Halo said...

John got just what he deserved...Exposed...Nasty dog..I bet he won't try that again..

Rita said...

My thing with this guy is..He's new in town..He tries to hit on a man's wife with her husband not far away and his own girlfriend not too far away..He doesn't think the woman will tell her husband? He doesn't think the woman will tell HIS GIRLFRIEND, who has known her a lot longer than he has?? He's more than arrogant and narcisstic..He's stupid!

George S. said...

This guy is a classic psychopath!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES! THAT OPENING SEX SCENE WAS HOT!