Thursday, October 6, 2016

This Used To Be My Boat

 TWO NIGHTS LATER!

"He's not there Donnie Ray....He's probably gotten the summons by now and bounced.."said Beverly..


She said it so matter of factly and looked so innocent..Olivia once told me that her ability to do this saved her from many a whipping when she was a child..And it was one of her most endearing traits...



Olivia smiled..

"My niece is right..He's gone.." said Olivia..

I pushed the door open...The place was empty...Not a lick of furniture....no clothes, empty refrigerator.. Nothing...

"Place smells like stale milk.." I said.



"Yes it does..Ewwww..." said Olivia , holding her nose..


"He got up out of here fast..."said Beverly...
The girls had had a couple of more good days in court and their trial was very close to going to the jury...Our centerpiece was Testimony from Judge Milton Merlins on Monday and former ADA Ethan Proud...



"He's afraid Donnie Ray...He could be disbarred if we prove that he threw this case and lied yet again and with held information from the defense.."said Olivia..

"Under the circumstances...I think I'd run too!" laughed Beverly...
''Come On girls..Let's go home." I said.
I had hoped we'd luck up and run across Ethan Proud..but he'd avoided us and the Police who were looking for him for failure to appear in court...

The ball was in their court now.
What we couldn't know was that he was right across the street,Watching us...With all of his belongings in his car...

"I gotta get clean...I gotta clean my life up...For Zo..." he mumbled...

II-
Back at our house...Olivia was sitting under some incredibly colorful sheets when I got back to the room....She had sprayed a very nice fragrance around the room...

"You like these Husband..??" she asked playfully..I smiled at her.....

"They're a bit bright for my taste....I might need some sunglasses.."I joked.

"I like em..They're pretty." laughed Olivia..''Come on ,get up under the sheets with me."she beckoned..

"Livy, those sheets are...."I was about to say...

"I'm not wearing any panties under these sheets..or anything else ,other than this bracelet..You might want to get in on this...." said Olivia, coyly...
"Welllllllllllllllllllll.." I said...and began quickly undressing..

 "I thought you might reconsider under the circumstances..."she laughed...

"Yessssssssssssssssss..under the circumstances.." I said.

Within minutes...I was naked myself and under the multi-colored sheets with Olivia..

"Oh My God....Look at youuuuuuuu.I can't believe that I still get you that excited...After all this time.."she said in amazement.,staring at my now engorged penis...
"Believe it..."I said..and I slowly kissed her..



We had been married nearly two years and had known each other about four years and a touch, a look from her ,any little thing could get me just as excited as the first time we made love...

''Ohhh My god...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, you are as hard as a tree trunk.... " she said.

 She moaned , all the while holding my penis with both of her dainty hands and rubbing it softly....I was going crazy and she knew it.. she smiled slyly.....

I kissed her, thrusting my tongue practically down her throat and rubbing her breasts...I could feel Olivia trembling....and moaning softly...She hadn't lied...She was completely naked under the sheets...


 I stared down into those gorgeous brown eyes of hers and I entered her like nobody's business...I wanted to savor this experience, So I took my time...I made slow, steady sweet love to Olivia for the next five and a half hours..I couldn't get enough of her...and she couldn't get enough of me...

The sheets muffled the light squeaking of the bed..but our headboard was still slamming against the wall..


''Ohhhhh my Godddddddddddddddd, MISTAH ALEXANDARRRR...OUUUUUUUUUUU....oooHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned ..."oh my lawd...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu.oh my goodness...ohhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray...You are hittin mama's spots tonight ..ooooooooooooo." she moaned, which turned me on more...I was glad the window was half closed...Didn't want everybody on the street hearing us carrying on...

 I continued to stroke her softly and gently ,which she liked because her kisses got slower and softer....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even bit my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind slowly....while continuing to stroke her masterfully....



"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girl...Ohhhh"I yelled.

We made sweet passionate and intense love for another  three hours... She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave....I climaxed furiously and hard....not yelling , but shaking mightily.....then taking a deep breath and collapsing on top of Olivia....drenched in sweat....She looked up at me and gave me a juicy and wet kiss....I surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her after a few minutes....

Olivia began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face....

"Oh My God...I'm exhausted Mr. Alexander...but ouuuuuu, It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...."she moaned... 

She was so moist, so soft...I was losing my mind once again.......An hour and a half seemed to drift by like mere minutes....

"Oh my god Olivia....I love you sooo much.." I yelled...I was no longer surprised at how freely I just said that!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I love you too Mistah Alexandahhhh,Ohhhhhhhhh.." she moaned...Hearing that made me feel a lot better....I came so hard...I almost felt like crying...

Olivia got the most serene look on her face and began shaking and sweating ...Tears flowed down her face like a river and finally she let out a sigh and stopped...

I climbed off of her and lay face up, catching my breath...


"Ummmmm, that felt good...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu...My goodness...You okay Mister Alexander? Where are my panties ,so I can throw them at you?" she asked..
I busted out laughing at that remark!

I said nothing..I felt like I'd died and gone to heaven..Olivia just laughed...

"Look at you...You look so content...So Happy..." she said and giggled like a school girl..


We kissed each other until we both fell asleep!



III-
Saturday Morning...Court was in recess until Monday Morning...Olivia and I walked downstairs into the office together...


 We were smiling at each other sheepishly....After the night we'd just had...All we could do was smile..
I saw Beverly and Nelson sitting in the conference room eating cereal and smiling at each other the same way...They no doubt had had a night like ours too..


"Hey lovebirds..."said Beverly smiling...

''Hey Guys" said Nelson...He was blushing something terrible...He gave away right away that he and Beverly had been making sweet love most of the night...

''Cereal?? Thought you guys would be going out for breakfast." said Olivia..

''We are too tired Auntay..We may just lie around and you know..Netflix and Chill."said Beverly..

"Or Netflix and screw?" whispered Olivia in Beverly's ear...
Beverly cracked up....and high fived her aunt...

''Did enough of that last night..Minus the Netflix."she replied.

''Me too..Whooooo..I'm beat baby girl." said Olivia.

''Me too Auntay."said Beverly..
''Somebody's at the door...Were you and Josie planning to do something together today Shortcake?"I asked.

''Tonight we were planning to go to Stoleys..A double date.. but Jo wouldn't be here this early.."said Beverly..

"Here's an idea..Why don't we open the door and see who it is?" said Olivia, smiling and opening the door herself..
Nelson cracked up...

It was Zoey.!!!..Zoey Easter...

"Hello Liv"she said.

IV-
Zoey looked around...She smiled..

"So this is the place huh? Nice Little office, and you guys live upstairs...Hiiii Bev...How you doin girl?"said Zoey...Hugging Beverly....


"Heyyy Zoey...How are you?" said Beverly...hugging Zoey....

''Livy...Your law firm...Your Husband..."she said looking at me...

''So we meet again."I said smiling..

"So Zo...Uh I uh guess You're uh in town visiting again or on business?" said Olivia..

"No...I'm home for good...I resigned my post with the New York Knicks..And I interviewed with my old firm...They gave me my job back...but I'm an associate again...I've got to work my way up to partner again.."she said. She then looked at Nelson..

 "YOU!!! I saw you the other day in the Maternity Ward.." she said.



"Yeah..I was there with a client of mine..." he said.

"So you're an Attorney?? Ohhhhhhhhh, Beverly, this is your man!!" said Zoey..

"He is..This is Attorney Nelson East...He works for Robert Foxworth and Associates."she said proudly..

"Nicely done Beverly...Nicely Done...Both of you....Well Liv..I came here to come clean with you...My sponser said I should come clean with everybody I love or consider..a friend.." said Zoey.


"Your Sponser?" asked Olivia.


"My Sober Living Assistant...Yes..You see..For close to two years...I've been on Heroin, Oxi-Cotin, Fenytol...It started when I met a jive ,smooth Talking  ADA from Philly on one of my business trips here for the New York Knicks...When I met Ethan Proud..it wasn't long before we started dating and hanging out and it wasn't long before  he had me hooked...He always said he just used to take the edge off of things...You know how stressful our jobs can be at times...I-I mean life in general...After you saw me last month...I went out to California and put myself in a rehabilitation program..A Drug Rehabilitation program..I was out there for a month...I'm clean now ...but it's a one day at a time thing...I resigned from my job before they would have fired me..Missing meetings,blowing off clients and sponsers...It was only a matter of time...I'm clean now and I'm back home and I'm going to work it out.." she said.

"Awww Zoey...I'm so sorry..Look, if you need anything, If you need to talk...You know where I am now and you have my number..Call me girl...You helped me so much...I wouldn't have been able to swing all this without you..."said Olivia.
"Me too...You can always call me" said Beverly...

"Thank you...but there's more..My engagement is off...I broke it off with Ethan last night..."she said.

"You saw him last night? We were looking for him...He's supposed to appear in court to testify about one of his past trials."I said.

''He won't do that...He's in the pocket of a drug dealer..A Drug Dealer named Dakota Jones...Jones has been his dealer for years...Jones owns him...He got in trouble recently with Dakota Jones..Owed him some money and couldn't pay."said Zoey...

''And Dakota tuned him up..right?" I said.
''No..He sold Dakota me for a night..Sold me like I was a piece of meat...That was his room I was coming out of when you two saw me last month..While I was out in California..I discovered I was pregnant!!...Pregnant with Dakota's baby...I took care of it...That's where I was coming from when you saw me Nelson...I'm clean..I'm not pregnant and I'm starting over...My ex-fiance however is unemployed and still using..He still belongs to Dakota...He threw your case..His younger brother killed those girls...He came running to Dakota for help...Dakota told him he had an ADA in his pocket...He made Ethan lie and with hold evidence in that case. Not just that case...Another case...The Tisdale rape Case...Dakota had beef with the Tisdale Brothers, Rooftop, Treetop and Pinetop Tisdale...They ran him away from their team....So he set em up..He knew that Rooftop and Treetop liked the ladies ...So he sent a stripper there to drug them and say they raped her...Only things didn't quite work out like he planned...She got high and had consensual sex with another man at the party...She made the rape charges....Dakota sent Ethan in to clean up...Only Ethan by now was so high, so spaced out..He screwed the pooch  on their case and wound up losing his job and nearly being disbarred."said Zoey.

"How do you know all of this Zoey?" I asked. She had just filled in the blanks and verified all of our suspicions.

''Because he told me...He told me as I was breaking up with him."she said and she began to cry..."


Olivia held her friend and rocked her back and forth..

"It's going to be alright Zoey...It's going to be alright." she said.
"Thank you Liv...You're a good friend.." said Zoey...

"Do you know where this Dakota Jones Fellow stays?" I asked.

''He's got a houseboat at Penns Landing...That's where he holes up now of days."said Zoey...

''A Houseboat eh? That guy knows how to live!"said Nelson.

"I know..He's come a long way from his days as a tout and then a slinger...He's a boss now."said Beverly...

''He's a para site that preys off of people's weakness."I said.  I wished I was still a cop...I had busted many people like Dakota Jones in my time.

V-
On a Houseboat at Penns Landing... Former ADA Ethan Proud stumbled aboard....

"Wow Dakota...You've done wonders with the boat..." he said.

Dakota Jones was sipping a glass of Crystal....He smiled..

"Haven't I? I added some art...State of the art sound system...45 inch flat screen TV....I should have brought Zoey out here the night I had her....Instead of that Hotel...Maybe I could have convinced her to stay..." he laughed...Thinking about Zoey and the hot night  of lovemaking they had together...


''This used to be my boat ."said Ethan..

''Yeah it was....You were on the up Ethan... Big time Assistant ADA...Thinkin about a run for States Attorney...Had the backing of the Republican Party, had solid investments and had a gorgeous and sexy little Black girlfriend...Herself a High Powered Attorney...Mannnn, what happened to you Ethan?" he laughed..

"You...You happened to me..You got me hooked on Heroin you cheap punk...You Parasite.."said Ethan...

"Now Now Now...I sold you some love to uh take the edge off..Isn't that how you used to say it...You sold a few bags for me to your little white elitist friends...for awhile...Then you started snorting up more product than you could sell and then you owed me...You did that to yourself Ethan."snarled Dakota..

''You took my boat..." said Ethan..

"Yeah and you would think you would've stopped there..but man, your appetite got heavier and heavier and you began to cost me money man..."said Dakota..

''I fixed your loser brother's case...he thought he was a big baller..gonna have a three some with two girls..Only he couldn't get it up and they laughed at him...He kills both of them...I threw his case and an innocent man is sitting in jail with two life sentences because of it...I set those Tisdale Boys up for you...and lost my job...I betrayed every oath...Everything I am for you...."said Ethan shaking..

''What do you want Ethan?? Huh??..I didn't put a gun to your head and make you snort H.  You came to me..Now I could've killed you or had somebody break your arms and legs for you when you got in the hole..but no..I didn't harm a hair on your body...I took your boat and fronted you cash to live off of until you get yourself together...Cash you still owe me by the way..Unless you uh want to give me another run at that cute Zoey....

"Damnn man...whoooooo that girl is hell in the bed...You got enough in your pants to handle that chick?"asked Dakota..

''Don't talk about her like that..She's a good girl!"said Ethan.

''Yeah? Good Girl huh?  She's a lady in the courtroom ,but a freak in the bed...Whooooo that girl is somethin....I was so tired after a night with her that I slept until noon! You give me her again...Your debt is clear for the rest of the year..."laughed Dakota...

Ethan produced a .45  and fired....

The first shot hit Dakota in the side...

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU DIRTY BASTARD...I DON'T BELIEVE IT.......I'VE BEEN SHOT!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" he screamed as he stumbled , trying to find his gun...

Ethan fired again...

This shot  hit Dakota in the back of the head..It exited out his forehead...Dakota Jones was dead...His body slumped to the floor..

Ethan got a bucket of hot water and bleach and washed down the boat....He had collected both shells and put them in a plastic bag...He tucked the plastic shells in the dead, Dakota Jones coat pocket...He put Dakota Jones's body in a body bag that he had stolen from the Medical Examiner's Office and placed in the trunk of his car..He weighted the body down and took his boat out to the middle of the Ocean and dropped
it into the sea....

Nobody would ever hear from Dakota Jones again....

Back on the shore...he got in his car....He was leaving town....

"I gotta get clean...I gotta clean my life up...For Zo..." he mumbled...

(CONCLUSION NEXT) 





14 comments:

Toni said...

WOW! I didn't see that coming...He killed Dakota Jones....OMG! What else is left to happen?

Angie B. said...

OMG! He shot Dakota! I actually thought Dakota was going to kill him...WOW!

Sunflower said...

One shock after another!

Lisa said...

Didn't see that coming.. Didn't see that coming at all!

Vanessa said...

Welp! What is coming next is all I can ask!

Halo said...

This guy, Ethan is off the deep end....He's disgraced himself as an Assistant District Attorney and crossed so many lines! OMG!

Brenda said...

I was shocked ,but not too surprised that Ethan killed Dakota...Bad enough having to pimp your fiancé off to such a scum bag ,but then to find out that said scumbag impregnanted her and then wants to laugh about it...It was more than most men can take.

Rita said...

Is it me or does Olivia and Donnie Ray have an inordinate amount of sex? Nothing wrong with it...But they have both got to be so tired in the morning when they wake up..They spend most of the night getting it on!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

They're married and they're in love...What's the problem?

Cheryl said...

Co signing on what Grover said..They're married and they're in love...What's the problem?

Rita said...

No problem, just that he strokes her pretty much every night...

Cheryl said...

Nice if you can find a man who is consistant like that!

Yvonne Anderson said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY DAMN PANTIES!