Tuesday, October 18, 2016

It's Still Murder Baby!

Early the next morning...DEA Special Agent in Charge, Carol Redding sat in an unmarked car with Detective's Edwin "Duke" Baylor and Angela Belton-Barlow..

"Girlfriend...You are the best undercover I've ever seen in my life..The way you make men just melt without giving up the goods and Duke..the way you ran point on this is extraordinary...Sissy always saw so much potential in you and Angie and Rico...She always said you three were much more than just uniformed cops...She was sooo right..You guys are great detectives.." She said...

"Thank you Carol...I just wished we could have stayed on this a little longer..."said Angie..

"Angie was so close and they didn't suspect a thing.. So was her husband, Jimmy..." said Duke.
"I know...and Assistant U.S. Attorney Brendan Burns is just sick over this...but the order to shut this down came from over his head." said Carol..

''Anyway.. you guys did good.. We got enough.." she said..

Within minutes...The DEA, ATF and FBI agents under her command stopped several trucks coming from New York City with Drugs and Guns and arrested all of the drivers and gunmen along with them.....





Sharon, along with Sirena ,Hop,Jimmy and Sissy backed by FBI, ATF, DEA and Tactical squad members
and Narcotics and Vice Detectives and Plain clothes officers raided warehouses all over Philadelphia loaded with Guns, Stolen Cars, Appliances  and Drugs ready for sale and arrested several men......

The same thing was happening in New York City and Baltimore...
And later on that day...Lt Tragg ,along with Sissy, Carlotta, Tyriq, Jimmy, Duke, Angie, Sirena and Hop












Rode on Marine Police Boats and stopped several boats also loaded with Drugs, Guns and stolen goods..including foreign cars, headed for our shore...Arresting several men...
To top things off...




Sharon and Carol led the Feds into all of the Hotels ,Lofts,Condos and Apartment complexes the Westinghouse group had bought recently and was using to launder money through and seized them..

In a rare Press Conference...Captain Cantrell, Lieutenant Tragg, Sissy, Sharon and Carol Redding announced..




Announced the arrests of 152 associates of the Westinghouse Syndicate and it's second in command..Moncreif Westinghouse on Murder and conspiracy charges..

We had dealt the Westinghouse Syndicate a huge blow...Though their leaders, Moncrief's Mother and younger sister were still at large in London...their coffers were much lighter now....

II-
So that afternoon while we all should have been celebrating the end of a major investigation...I was once again called to a dark alley where another young girl was found in only panties and bra and high heels...

"This one has been strangled too..." said Hazel...

"Same marks on her neck as the one we found yesterday." said Carlotta...

''And the other two we found in the past weeks.."said Tyriq.

"I can see you guys really missed me huh?" said Jimmy as he applied latex gloves and looked at the body..
''Well I analyzed all three girls...There was an amazing amount of semen in all of them...I did a DNA analysis..since we have Haywood Coley Jr.'s DNA on file...And I hate to tell you this..but it's not a match..It's someone who is not in any of our databases..." said Hazel...
"So we are looking at a new killer , and not Haywood Coley Jr."said Sirena..

"I can't rule out anything..The killings began a week after he escaped from prison...We were busy working on other cases and we didn't see the patterns."said Hazel.
"He looks like he's accelerating his game...One one week..another the next and now two in two days." said Hop.
''All of the street cams were disabled...on this block and nobody saw or heard anything."said Angie..

"Top, you said it was the same thing at all of your other scenes so far right?" said Duke.

"Yes...he's killing again...I need to talk to Big Chicken and Rollo Jones..They know all of the action around here.." said Carlotta.
"All of the girls had a mysterious job which nobody could verify...Nice apartments they shouldn't have been able to afford and then they are found strangled in alleys...Haywood Coley Jr. is an escaped con...It's very unlikely he could have put something like this together unless...He has a partner...a partner with money...A partner like Dr. Natalie Tucker!!!!" said Sissy.
"The Plastic Surgeon? I don't think it's her....I got the impression that she was through with him...She was the one who called us and gave up his whereabouts, remember..and then she dropped out of sight."I said.
"Still...I'm going to look into her, find out what she's been up to..Somebody has been financing Coley's operations.. Somebody is putting him up somewhere or we would've found him by now.."said Carlotta.

''I'm going to check Coley Jr.'s old haunts...See if anybody has seen him." said Tyriq.
"I'll see if he has any financial activity, him or Natalie Tucker.." said Jimmy..

"I'll call the prison...see if he had any visitors."said Hop..
''Wow , We just wrap up a major case and we wind up right back in another case the same day..."said Angie..

"It's still murder baby and we are still murder police." said Sirena..
"Aint it the truth?" said Carlotta.
"Let's follow Hazel to the M.E.'s office and then , I guess it's back to the safehouse.."said Sissy.
"It's okay...All The FBI, DEA, ATF guys will be gone as well as the Vice and Narcotics guys..We'll have the spot all to ourselves." said Angie..
"I hope Eddie C. will have some cold ones..because I could sure use one."I said.

 "You aint never lied.."said Tyriq..
"Yeah man..""said Duke.

III-
At the M.E.'s office , Hazel had photos of all four girls and work ups on them...

"The first two of these girls were prostitutes..The other two were not...They didn't know each other as Rico and Carlotta determined, They all came from broken homes...Foster parents...All four have juvy records ,but no hard time after that....They all were living in nice apartments ,that they shouldn't have been able to afford."said Hazel.

"They all had drug usage and got themselves clean..What they have in common is they all went to the same rehabilitation clinic...but at different times and there is no proof that their paths crossed.." said Tyriq.

"But somebody there knew all of them ,they had to...These girls were profiled by somebody...All of the rent on their apartments was paid electronically by a Harlequinn Limited....and I'm guessing this is the company they all worked for, except that it doesn't exist....I checked.. and the money was wired from an account in Belize...As soon as I made too many inquiries, The account was shut down..." said Carlotta.

'' The semen found in these girls is not a DNA match for our boy Haywood...Hazel is it a DNA match for all four girls?" asked Jimmy...
"No...none of the semen matches for any of the four girls..It's all different.."said Hazel.

"Which means they all slept with somebody different and then were killed...The person they slept with didn't have to be their killer."said Sirena..
"Look, Coley Jr. is an Escaped-Con...There is no proof he is even in Philadelphia...This may have just been a co-incidence..we may be looking for a  completely different killer." said Duke.
"You may be right Duke..But we still have to find Coley Jr. if he is in fact in Philadelphia...And they all were paid by some mysterious company that was footing their rent and expenses...It's almost like these girls were part of some eerie study..It sounds a lot like him." said Sissy.
We stared at the latest two bodies on the tables...

"You guys ready to go back...I am...it's been a long day." I said.

"That sounds like a great idea." said Hop..

III-


 We all returned to the safehouse...It was now empty except for the 12 of us...It was a lot quieter too..The big investigation was over....We still had a major investigation now of a serial killer on the loose..Sissy told everyone to relax, get a good night's sleep...
Her husband, Eddie C. , as always was there with Pizza, Cokes and Beer for everybody...

Sharon, upon hearing the news about Haywood Coley Jr. put him on the FBI's most wanted list immediately...


 Everybody was soon in their rooms...Exhausted from the days investigations...
Carlotta sat on my lap with a flimsy baby doll on....
"Hell of a day huh?" I said.

"Sometimes we get nice little breaks and then sometimes we have this..Multiple investigations that run into each other ." she said.

''Yeah this is rough isn't it?" I said.

"Now papi...No more shop talk...It's time to relieve some stress." said Carlotta..
"Yes LAWD!" I said as we began kissing passionately...

"Ouuuuuuuuuu papi...I am feeling something so hard under me....Is that you?" she asked coyly...

 "I believe it is.."I said...

''Well mami is going to have to take care of that.." said Carlotta.
"I hope soo." I said as we stood in the middle of the floor and kissed passionately...

Soon, I relieved her of her babydoll and her panties..


''AYE MIOS DIOS YOU'RE AS HARD AS A ROCK..OUUUUU!!! " she exclaimed...

  I just laughed..while rubbing her hips, her buttocks and her legs with my soft hands...Carlotta was sweating and getting very moist...I kissed the baby hairs on her neck, which was driving her crazy....

"Ouuuuu papi..."she moaned..

She smiled and looked at my large and erect penis and just shook her head...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Aye Mios Dios..." was all she would say...

We embraced in the middle of the floor....



 Ohhhh god ,Papi" she said breathing heavily......

"Ohhhh Carlotta...." I moaned as she softly stroked my still massive erection with her soft hands......It was driving me crazy....

"Papi did this thing get bigger?....whoooooo Aye Mios Dios.." she asked jokingly...


"It might have....Did you get sexier?" he asked laughing...




"I might have...You are sooo bad papi..."she whispered in between slow, sensuous kisses...

She backed me over to the bed and we both fell on the bed, kissing and fondling each other...

I rolled over on top of her...I softly parted her legs and entered her as slow as I could...

She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall...

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...give it to mami!..ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Carlotta baby......Carlotta ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..." I yelled...

Our lovemaking , which was usually hard and intense was slow and gentle...She was seeing and feeling a side of me  she wasn't used to....I was taking my time...moving slow and yet very intense...She was experiencing an orgasm so intense.....that she began to actually cry and hold on to me tighter....



"OHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDD Papi....I LOVE YOU!" she heard herself saying...I stopped momentarily and then began to slowly make love to her again...kissing her cheek, her eyelids...

"I love you too Carlotta..you know that!! Don't you? I asked her...

"Of course I do...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh god have mercy...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I have always known that papi.." she cooed...

We went at it for six hours or more..

She wrapped her legs around my waist and I kissed her and continued to stroke her like that for another hour and a half and came almost as hard as I had the time  before....She climaxed again herself....She couldn't believe the feelings I brought out in her...

She lie next to me, continuing to rub my penis....and smiling at me....



"My goodness papi...you are so huge, so hard..Aye Yi Yi..Ouuuuuuu!" she said and slowly bent down and kissed my penis...

She smiled and took all of me in her mouth and began to slowly suck and slurp.....and move her head up and down...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned....

An hour of this was all I could take before I was returning the favor, licking her and kissing her moist center and driving her crazy...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh god have mercy...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed...

Within minutes...we were making sweet love again....

She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall...

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh papi, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...papi....ouuuuuuuuuuu , papi...ohhhhhhhhh..."she screamed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Carlotta baby......Carlotta ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..." I yelled...

I came suddenly....So intensely ,I felt as if I was dying....Carlotta had tears streaming down her face and she was shaking...




 I put my arms around her and hugged her...

She picked her panties up off the floor and hurled them at me...I ducked and giggled.

"You out did yourself papi." she said as we kissed some more..

 We would rest now...But tomorrow we got back on the trail of a killer...Maybe a known killer or maybe a new killer...It's Still Murder baby, no matter how you slice it!

(TO BE CONTINUED)


10 comments:

Toni said...

Am I the only one that thinks this new murder case is a bit creepy?

Angie B. said...

That's the whole idea!

Sunflower said...

They've tangled with Haywood Coley Jr. quite a bit now..Almost as much as Kevin has tangled with Mr. Tickle.

Lisa said...

I was writing the same thing as you were writing your comment about how they've tangled with Haywood Coley Jr. a lot.

Halo said...

Always fun when they tangle with an old villian.

Vanessa said...

I would have liked to have seen more of their takedown of this syndicate, but that was just the backdrop to this story...

Brenda said...

I recall a short story you wrote about a month ago called "Unopened Letter"in which at the end...Sissy got a letter telling her Haywood Coley Jr. escaped...Then you went into a story about a spree killer and I nearly forgot...I knew they were gonna tangle with him sometime soon.

Rita said...

I remember that story now..

Cheryl said...

At least they are in a good position to get on this case...

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES! That last scene with Keith and Carlotta was HOT!