Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The Most Corrupt

Jean was startled when Rollie appeared at the door of the room she would be sleeping in for the night...

"Rollie...I told you...I didn't come here for any foolishless....I just wanted to sleep, alone in this room...I didn't come over here to sleep with you, so if that's what you thought-" she said.

"That's not what I thought Jean...but...but..that is what I'm thinking....I've missed you....."he said.

''Rollie, I'm not dressed.." she said.
''Yes...I can see that...Lawd...." he said ,practically salivating...

''You didn't think about that when you were with your young chippy two years ago ,did you?"

"Not at the time Jean...but that was then...."said Rollie..

''And this is now Rollie."said Jean..."Now can I finish getting undressed and ready for bed..?" she said...

''Lawd!" was all Rollie would say...

Jean couldn't help but giggle....Rollie was so funny when he was horny and he obviously was very horny right now...She hated to admit it..but so was she....
''Well Jean...Uh for old times sake..."said Rollie..
"No!" she said...

"You haven't heard what I was going to ask you..."he said.

"Because I know it involves you and me having sex and I didn't come over here for that...Maybe I should just get dressed and see if there are some hotels available for the night.."said Jean..

"At this late hour???..Come on Jean..."said Rollie..

''You come on then...Ease your hormones.."said Jean...

"I just wanted a kiss goodnight.." he said..

"That's all? A Kiss good night???Because a kiss can lead to a screw...And I told you..I'm not here for that Rollie.."said Jean...

"Just a kiss.. and I'll go...I promise Jean.."said Rollie..

"I'm practically naked..."said Jean..

"Nothing I haven't seen before Jean...but I must say...Have you been working out? You've lost weight and you've toned up a bit...in all the right places..My lawd.." he said smiling..


"Oh Hush up smarty..."She said giggling and blushing like a school girl....


Rollie took off his suit jacket, his tie,his shirt, his trousers, his socks and shoes and put them on a chair..and finally his boxers..

"Rollie, what are you doing? What the hell are you doing?"asked Jean...

""This is so you'll be comfortable.." he said and held her in his arms and kissed her passionately....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Rollie..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..No....I knew this was going to happen ..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Stop." she said as she gave in and kissed him more passionately than she had kissed a man in close to two years...

''Do you really want me to stop Jean...?" he asked.

"No!" she said meekly..

She felt Rollie's hard and engorged erection...

"MY GOODNESS ROLLIE!! OUUUUUUUUUUU!" she said...

Soon she was rubbing it softly...

"Awww...Awwwwwwwwwwww.. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jean....Ouuuuuuuuuuuu.."he moaned..



"Rollie you make me sick...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.I knew this was gonna happen..." she moaned...angry at herself for being so weak..
Soon their kisses were even more passionate....He slipped her panties down and off and soon they were on the bed...kissing and slobbering over each other and breathing heavy...
"Ouuu "Rollie you make me sick.." she moaned...

He slowly entered into her and began breathing heavily...he slobbered all over her huge breasts and Jean began to move up and down on him...

 "Ummm Rollie...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my goodness, ouuuuu you feel good..baby...Whooooooo Lawd Rollie...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu"she cooed..


"Ohhhhhhhhhh..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!Jean, so do you..LAwd,so do you...I've missed you so much...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned..


The bed began to move up and down, the headboard began to slam against the wall...



What followed was Six hours of hot sweaty and sweet lovemaking....Rollie felt as if he was losing his mind...So did Jean...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned...

He lifted Jean up and began to thrust inside of her mightily...

 ''Wooooooooooooooooo..what has gotten into you Rollie???..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my lawddd....OOOOOU! OHH MY GOD! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"she squealed..

"I missed you so much Jean..." he moaned..

"I've missed you too!" she said, crying...

Jean began to climax....She was shaking ,sweat and tears was running down her cheeks and Rollie himself began to climax....Harder than he had in a long while...

Within a few minutes they were both standing in the middle of the floor ,kissing passionately, Jean softly stroking his penis...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."he moaned..


''Ohhh Rollie...Okay...you got what you wanted....You can go now.." she said..


Rollie continued kissing Jean....and he came again, like a gusher ,all over his floor.....

"I just want you! I still want you.." he said.


"Ohhh Rollie stop please..stop lying..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

"I'm not lying Jean...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I just want you baby...." he said..
"Rollie you make me sick.." she said again...

They wound up back in the bed, under the sheets, making sweet, tender love....Rollie was going slower and being more tender than he was known for...Jean was smiling so sweetly, even she couldn't believe it..then she began crying, and sweating profusely...

Two or three more hours of sweet lovemaking continued...Jean had one of the most intense orgasms she'd had in close to three years...So Did Rollie...

"LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" he howled as his feet curled...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ........" cooed Jean as she climaxed hard....


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph." he moaned...cumming so hard, he felt as if he were being drained of all bodily fluids...


"I still make you sick baby?" he asked her...kissing her gently...


"Yes.." she whispered as she softly rubbed his penis....and then kissed him again.....Again he came so hard he couldn't believe himself....



Soon they were drifting off......in each others arms...Still kissing a little  until they both drifted off to sleep..


II-
A few days later...Clerow, Owen Todd and  Sean Jackson and I sat in a car outside the Stratosphere Lounge..


"That's him Clerow" I said...


John Good walked out of the establishment with a fat envelope, filled with cash...He laughed and stuffed it in his pocket...He got in his car  a 2016 Nissan Z and pulled off..
I stepped out of their car...

''Follow him, see where he goes..He no longer lives with Jean...I want to know where he is laying his head...Take pictures." I said.

"We on it Boss, but how are you getting home? " Asked Owen Todd...

"My wife will be by here in a few to pick me up..." I said.

"See ya later Kev." said Sean Jackson..

I walked upstairs... The owner..Jay Robinson was having a drink and cursing...

He took one look at me and snarled..

''We are closed..."he said.
"I know that..That's not why I'm here.." I said.

"You're his friend aren't you?" he said.

"John Good...Not hardly.....And that's why I'm here..."I said...I showed him my card...

"You're a Private Investigator...??" he said.

"Yes...I'm in the employ of Mr. Rollie Rollerson..."I said.

"The Millionaire Playboy..."he said.

"Yeah the same..I'm investigating Mr. John Good...Your partner..."I said.

Rollie had called me a few days ago and hired me to look into John Good.

"I want the book on him Kev....He hasn't moved out of Jean's place yet...He told her ,he'll be out as soon as he finds a place..I was over there with her the other night and it was all I could do not to physically throw his ass out....I took Jean back over to my place with me..If he thinks he's going to stay there and try to get her goodies...Well he's got another thing comin."said Rollie.

''So you took her back to your house huh Rollie? Are you uh getting her goodies?" I asked and arched my eyebrow...
Rollie smiled sheepishly...

"Kevinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, my lawd...That woman is hell in the bed...I told you that...We've been gettin it in ,I mean marathon sex, ever since that night in Josie's..I can barely walk when I wake up in the morning...."he said..


''So you're back together?" I asked.
"Well not quite...but uh if she'll have me back...My days as a Millionaire Playboy may be over...I think I'm gonna marry Jean..." he said..

He had never sounded more serious or looked more hopeful...

"Kev..Here's three thousand dollars...I want the book on this John from freakin Cincinatti charactor." he said.

"I'm on it." I said.

So I sat here looking at Jay Robinson...


"He's not my partner..." said Jay Robinson...



"Oh I know that...I did a title and property search...You and your investment group own this establishment lock,stock and barrel...His name isn't on anything.."I said.."And yet, he told my wife and my friend Jean that he owns this place and we drank close to $200.00 worth of your liquor a few nights ago and didn't pay a thing...Now why is that?" I said and peeled him off four fifties and two twenties..

"That's for the other night...That covers me ,my wife and Jean's drinks."I said.

For the first time Jay Robinson smiled.

"Thank you....You're a smart guy Kevin..you know what's going on here.." he said.

"Protection.....He and his friend Reese 'Slick" Williams tried to take over another friend of mines bar a few nights ago...I put a stop to that." I said.

"That was you that tuned up Reese? Wow...I wasn't supposed to see Reese..but he came by here the other day ,both his eyes were blacked...he had a bandage on his nose and his face was swollen...He said he was in a car accident.." said Jay..

"Is that what he said? Hahahahahahahaha..."I laughed..  "Look...I can help you get rid of both of them..." I said.

"How?"  he asked.

"Let my guys wire this place up...All we need is him on tape asking you for money....Shaking you down...and we got him...I have friends on the Police Department ,Elite detectives in the Criminal Investigation Division..They investigate crimes like this...I have friends in both the FBI and The DEA....I go to them with this and John Good is out of your life.." I said.

"You on the level?" asked Jay..

"Before you say yes...Ask around about me...Then we'll meet again or you call me and I'll precede..Tell me though...How did all this begin?"I asked.

"I was in the Army with John...While I was in the Army,I got my college degree in Business, got bumped up from Enlisted to Officer...I always talked about starting a business when I got out...When I got out...I came home, back here...Got some investors together...and we bought this joint and turned this upstairs into a rooftop bar and grill....John was the most corrupt person I ever met in my life...When we were in the Army together..He and another Sergeant ran a huge floating crap game...Took in huge amounts of money...They ran Hooch (Liquor), even sold a little drugs...Marijuana..a Little cocaine.. and they sold guns to civilians...A big no no...but John had everybody on his payroll...He never got busted and he got an Honorable Discharge if you can believe that..."said Jay Robinson..

"After the Army,I thought I was done with him for good..But the next thing I know..Him and this other guy who I didn't know..A friend of his from Cleveland....Reese Williams arrived in town...We hooked up,had a few drinks and I made the mistake of telling him about this place...He and Reese put one of my managers in the hospital and busted up my stuff..That's how they pursuaded me to make them my "Silent partners"..They're bleeding me dry Kevin...They take a 50 to 75 percent cut of my vig every week...And if they keep up...I'm not going to be able to make payroll or pay my overhead...I'm gonna be out of business and then they're going to push me out...Out of the club I built.." he said.
"My guys can wire this place up....These knuckleheads will never find anything...Once I have them shaking you down and threatening you with violence...I got em...They'll both be going away for a very long time." I said.

"Kevin, you here?" came Sepia's voice..

"In here baby."I said.

Jay looked at her..

"That's your wife?" he asked..

"Yeah...of five years...We have a daughter...She's a realtor.. This is Mrs. Sepia Morris"I said.

He smiled..

"Not bad.. Pleased to meet you."he said.

 "Hi" said Sepia.

"We were guests of John's now former girlfriend...Not him..."I said.

"I saw her..She was quite a looker too..Glad she had the sense to seperate herself from that loser..."he said.

"Problem is he hasn't left her house yet...Says he's looking for a place." I said.

Jay smirked..

"He has another place....That's the lie he's telling her so he can lay up with her..Him  and Reese have another apartment...They have the whole complex...They're doing the same thing to the Landlord over there that they're doing to me.." he said.

"Can you give me the address?" I said.

"Sure.."he said.

"I'm going to make a case against this guy if it's the last thing I do...and get him out of your life." I said.



"Thank you...I'll pay you...It's worth it...Nice meeting you both."he said as Sepia and I left..

III-
And so now I had two clients...Rollie Rollerson and Jay Robinson and they both wanted the same thing,Freedom from John from Cincinatti..

I got Peeping Tom, Lockpick Johnson and my five newest employees, four ex-CIA operatives and one ex-KGB operative..
I had Sean Jackson, Owen Todd and Clerow shadowing John Good and Reese Williams...Once they both were out of the apartment.. We went in..Peeping Tom and Lockpick Johnson easily disabled the street cams and the alarms and my guys....got inside the apartment...Reese and John had the entire top floor to themselves..We wired as much as we could for sound and video...and just like that...We got out...
Next we wired The Stratosphere Roof Top Bar and grill..The office, The restroom and anywhere any secret business could go down...

Now I could listen and watch these two clowns in action ,collect enough evidence on them to permenently put them both out of business...

IV-
That night...Sepia and I played with the baby and had a quiet dinner...

"So what is your next move lover?" she said.

''Well..We wait...and we watch....I need evidence of them actually shaking down folks..I'll be able to see it and hear it....And with the co-operation of the two victims..I'll have ledgers....We'll make a case against these two clowns...But I want more.."I said.

"Ummm, you always want more.." said Sepia, Kissing me softly...

"I want to find out who this guy was..before he came here....To our fair city...Rollie said he wants the book on this guy...So..I'm gonna get it for him..."I said..

"Okay,sounds like a plan."said Sepia...

I pulled Sepia to me and ran my hands up her dress....squeezing her buttocks and running my hands up and down her soft brown legs..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..not in front of the baby..." she exclaimed..

"You said I always want more." I said with a smile...

"You are sooooooooooo nasty." laughed Sepia.

(TO BE CONTINUED)



14 comments:

SLC said...

Sooooo glad I didn't open this at work lol
But glad I opened it
SLC

Vanessa said...

"Rollie you make me sick...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.I knew this was gonna happen..." she moaned...angry at herself for being so weak..

She knew she was gonna give him some when she agreed to go over there..She wasn't fooling anybody!

Rita said...

Yeah,I pretty much knew this was going to happen when she agreed to stay at Rollie's house for the night.

Toni said...

He couldn't wait to get Jean over his house...I knew and she knew that this was going to happen.

Angie B. said...

If she didn't want this to happen, why didn't she close the door while she was getting dressed? She knew what was coming.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I'm just looking at these comments...Amazing that women are the ones making them!

Sunflower said...

Grover I hear you...I'm amazed too! I'm just going to say...They are exes and they did have a relationship in the past and the temptation was there...

Halo said...

I actually thought it was kind of cute!

Lisa said...

"Rollie you make me sick...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.I knew this was gonna happen..." she moaned...angry at herself for being so weak..


I laughed because we've all been there with an ex before...So realistic Keith...Loved it!

Cheryl said...

Lisa, you're absolutely correct...We've all been through this with exes..I think that's all the ladies who commented meant!

Swaggie said...

Okay...If yall say so..LOL!

Brenda said...

I'm with Halo...I thought it was kind of cute...Glad Kevin is on the case....and finding more out about John from Cincinatti

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY DAMN PANTIES!

James Perkins said...

Oh Lord! LMAO!