Monday, October 3, 2016

Ethan


I watched as my wife, Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander bathed herself in the state of the art bath tub in our hotel room...I thought of how good she had looked earlier tonight at Josies..Where I had played a gig...

I had just finished playing a gig at Josie's and as planned...She had waited for me in the foyer..
We were in a little foyer and I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately..She returned my passion...I felt her booty a little bit, but she moved my hand....


''Donnie Ray.. Normally I wouldn't..but we know everybody here...Let's get a room..." she said.


''Okay..Good Idea..We still meeting Bev and Nelson in the morning for brunch?" I asked.


"Yes.." she said and kissed me softly..

 She ran her hands down my pants leg , she felt my erection again and rubbed it slowly..

"Myyy goodness." she said...

"I think we'd better get to that hotel room soon." I said.

Her white evening dress had the back out and hugged every little curve....Quite  a few guys had noticed...I just smiled.. Glad she was mine..Glad she was leaving with me.

We stopped at home and Olivia packed an overnite bag..Then off we went ,like two naughty teenagers...

We had rented a hotel room in downtown Philadelphia...

Olivia emerged from the tub and covered herself.....She sat on the bed and lotioned her pretty legs...


She smiled sheepishly at me...


I couldn't take my eyes off of her...


"Your performance at Josie's tonight was incredible?" she said...

"You haven't seen my real performance yet!" I said, looking at her salaciously..

''Stop being so nasty." she joked.


I had sat in with the House Band, led by Symphony Sam...and then I did two solo sets to thunderous applause...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmph, just look at you" I said winking at her..


She laughed...She stared at me...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Should I be worried?" she asked.


I just smiled..

We had no pending cases....We were relaxing for the past few days...I suggested that we just rent a room downtown for a couple of nights after my gig...Just for the two of us..To my surprise.. Olivia agreed and went ahead of me to rent the room..
She smiled at me...


Her body was glistening as finished lotioning down..I slowly uncovered the sheets from around her..,She had such a wonderful shapely ,yet petite body...the greatest legs..

I wrapped her wet but hot body in a towel, and we slow grinded to the beautifully appointed king-size bed  We are both talking and whispering and laughing as I step out of my clothes...My erection just raging..She looked at it and her mouth just opened...''Oh My God Donnie Ray...Oh My goodness...you are huge!!...Ohhhhh myyy" she gasps. I love the way Olivia looks naked.. Every last curve... I love the way she smells.
I walk her over to the bed whispering how much I love her, She smiles and says -"I know you do...I love you too."

 She kisses me, deeply, passionately wrapping me in her arms tightly. I move my hands up and down her sexy body as if I am remembering something , reconnecting. I pull her close... She is already wet. I'm as hard as a rock...

"Ohhhhhh Donnie Ray...Oh Godd...I want you inside me now..." she moans.

I know that and I entered her and begin to thrust deeply. I catch my breath, she wraps her shapely little legs  around me as if I was falling off a cliff.




''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girl...."I moan...

We quickly get into a nice deliberate rhythm. I just want to go hard and fast, but she slows us down. I can barely stand it.

I slow it way down with deep, long strokes that make me feel like I'm losing my mind...


''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhhhh Donnie Ray..ouuuuuuuuuuuuu. You are just showing off in this bed...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moans.


The hotel bed is surprisingly noisier than our new bed at home...It is squeaking up a storm and the headboard is slamming against the wall hard!

 I was taking my time...moving slow and yet very intense...She was experiencing an orgasm so intense.....that she began to actually cry and hold on to me tighter....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDD DONNIE RAYY....I LOVE YOU!" she heard herself saying...I stopped momentarily and then began to slowly make love to her again...kissing her cheek, her eyelids...




EIGHT TO NINE HOURS
GO BY...We make sweet love well into the early morning...we both climax in each others arms furiously....She's crying as we both come, her orgasm is so intense.....

Olivia stroked my lips softly with her index finger...Pretty soon we were kissing passionately again and within a few minutes ,I was as hard as could be...

 
AN HOUR AND A HALFand came almost as hard as I had the time  before....She climaxed again herself....She couldn't believe the feelings I brought out in her...

She lie next to me, continuing to rub my penis....and smiling at me....

"My goodness Donnie Ray...you are still as hard as a tree trunk.." she said and slowly bent down and kissed my penis...

We stared in each others eyes.... she smiled and took all of me in her mouth and began to slowly suck and slurp.....and move her head up and down...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned....

AN HOUR of this was all I could take before I was returning the favor, licking her and kissing her moist center and driving her crazy...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh lawd have mercy...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Donnie Ray" she cooed...

 Within minutes...we were making sweet love again....Another TWO HOURS of dreamy lovemaking passed  by




She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall...

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...Donnie Ray....ouuuuuuuuuuu , Donnie Ray...ohhhhhhhhh..."she screamed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Olivia baby......Olivia ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..." I yelled...

I came suddenly....So intensely ,I felt as if I was dying....Olivia had tears streaming down her face and she was shaking...


 

I hold her gently in my arms as we both drift off to sleep...



The next morning , I gaze at her as I come out of the shower and begin to get dressed..She is clad in black panties and matching bra and high heels...I smile..



''Damn girl, do I need to get undressed again?" I smiled..


"I know you'd love to..but we have to get going...We are supposed to meet Beverly and Nelson for Brunch this morning, remember? " said Olivia..


"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's right...We do." I said,laughing...and wishing we didn't..


"We can come back here after brunch for a little while before we check out...If you want to.." said Olivia..


"You are soo good to me."I said and laughed.



"I know and don't forget it.." laughed Olivia..





II-



Down the hallway from us.. another drama was unfolding....


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Damn Zo...You're everything I imagined and more.." said the man as he kissed the woman...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmm...." she moaned...


"I been wanting to do you since the first time I saw you with Ethan." he moaned..


"Please Dakota..stop talking..You're killing the mood."said Zoey...


"Okay.." he said..

Zoey got down on her knees......Soon she had his penis in her mouth ,going to town, sucking and slurping something terrible...her head moving back and forth...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph..Zo, take it easy...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmph.."he moaned...

"You like it?" she asked..

"Yesssssssssssssss..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." he moaned..

Zoey still had his penis in her mouth ,going to town, sucking and slurping something terrible...her head moving back and forth..."Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my gawd!...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"he moaned....at the point of hysteria..




His eyes were rolling into the back of his head...Soon she was on top of him, lowering herself down on his penis..going up and down...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ummmmmmmp..Oh My god...You must wear Ethan out...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmp..Whoaaaa", he moaned...



A good SIX HOURS of lovemaking followed...She was surprisingly feeling good, but she wanted him to hurry up and come, so she could leave...When she had been an ADA, she used to put guys like this away...Now here she was , Attorney Zoey Easter, Co-Chief Counsel for the New York Knicks, back in her hometown of Philly, Sleeping with a drug dealer...Though not a common one...One that hangs around athletes and entertainers...A "gift" from her fiancé who owed him money...

Dakota Jones had had his eyes on Former ADA Ethan Proud's fiancé for awhile...When the Attorney wound up owing him more than he could pay...He took a partial cash payment and made him a deal..One night with your girl and the debt is clear....Ethan was so pitiful he had no other choice...Without the law to protect him...This man..known as Dakota would surely kill him and maybe Zoey too..He made the deal..

He finally came...Shaking so hard that pictures were falling off the walls and moaning...sweating and shaking...He had never come this hard in his life...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawwwwd! Whoooooooooooooooooooooo" he moaned as he came harder than he had in ages..


She had to admit...as she sat on the side of the bed ,putting her pantyhose back on...He was a good lover..and a nice size too! She had come herself...pretty intensely...


He was out like a light..Snoring...



She took a long hot bath and brushed her teeth....Then dressed quickly.....She took one last look at Drug Dealer she knew only as Dakota..He was still asleep and snoring even louder now..Her fiancé's "debt" was paid..She took a little Oxi -Cotin for herself and quickly exited the room..She felt so ashamed...She had once been a top Attorney...
Now Attorney Zoey Easter was little more than a drug addict herself..She and Ex-Philly ADA Ethan Proud were both drug addicts and just barely keeping their addictions secret...She just hoped she wouldn't run into anyone she knew..

But then again who could she run into here in this hotel? Who Indeed!



''ZO?? Zoey Easter ,is that you??" came Olivia's voice as She and I entered the hallway..




Zoey turned slowly and looked into Olivia's face.....She had a surprising look of dread!


"Liv? Olivia Bennett? Oh My God...How Long has it been?" she said uneasily as she hugged Olivia..


I noticed it immediately....The Cop in me..



"It's been years...Oh my God, it's so nice to see you, What are you doing here?" asked Olivia..


Zoey hesitated and then asked..


"Uh What are YOU doing here Liv ?"



"Me and my husband decided to rent a room for two nights...just to be badddddddddddd!" laughed Olivia..


"Ouuu girl!  Wait a minute...Husband???You got married again Olivia?  Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Congratulations girll and I take it this is him?" she said looking at me..


"Yes Mam...Hi..I'm Donnie Ray Alexander...I'm the Investigator at Liv's firm, Alexander and West.We were just talking about you a few weeks ago."I said.



"We've been married nearly two years now..."said Olivia..


"Ohhh my...That's nice and you did start your own firm like you said huh? I knew you would....I've seen you and Bev on T.V. a couple of times...



Nice!  I see she is still with her favorite Auntie huh?" said Zoey..



"You know we are joined to the hip..Yes..She's my partner...We have a duplex...My husband an I live on the top floor and she lives under us and our office is below.. I have an Office Manager too." said Olivia..


"Wowww, nice...I'm so happy for you...I knew you'd be a superstar Livy girl.."said Zoey.



''So Beverly told me you're Co-Counsel for the New York Knicks..Livin Large in the Big Apple huh?" said Olivia..


"I may be coming back to the area soon Liv...So if you hear of anything promising let me know...I-I- I'm uh engaged..."said Zoey..



"Ohh Wow!!!!..A Local guy???.."said Olivia..


"You might know of him...He was an ADA.. Ethan Proud...." she said.



"I don't know him personally, but I know of him...I've seen him around..."said Olivia..


"I was uh in town a year and a half ago for a Sixers -Knicks game...I get complimentary tickets and I met him and we uh started dating..." she said.


I noticed that she was nervously watching the door of the room she had come out of ..and itching to walk towards the elevators...


The Three of us began walking to the elevators.. She looked relieved



"Is Ethan asleep?" whispered Olivia ,smiling sheepishly...


"Oh No..No..No...I -I-I was here on business...I'm going back to New York today..This was just a day trip." she said.



''Why don't you join us for brunch?..Bev would love to see you...She's in a serious relationship too..with a young attorney named Nelson East who used to work as a Public Defender with us.." said Olivia..


''Awwwwwwwwwwwww That's so nice..both you girls hooked up and with nice guys..I'm so happy for you...but I don't have time..I have to catch a train back to New York...Maybe the next time I come to Philly okay?" she said and kissed Olivia and hugged me..


"Nice meeting you Mr. Donnie Ray...Take care of my girl Liv." she said and hopped into a cab...


I stood on the sidewalk staring as her cab sped off..



"Something bothering you too husband?" said Olivia..


"As a matter of fact, it is..Tell me what's bothering you."I asked.



"She had no luggage for one thing.." said Olivia..


"And she didn't check out...." I said.



''What kind of business did she have that required an overnight stay and she has not one piece of luggage? And not even a briefcase?No Attorney travels without a briefcase and no woman travels without at least a pocketbook!" said Olivia.




"Monkey Business...Hmmm...and I would swear someone else was in that room with her...Oh well.. She's an adult and she has a right to her privacy..." I said.


III-



We met Beverly and Nelson at the Brunch spot in town they had told us about..



"Hey Auntay, D.R.  You will love this place...Nelson's boss, Mr. Foxworth told us about this spot.. We've been here once before...The food is slammin.."said Beverly..


"You probably already knew about this place huh Donnie Ray?" joked Nelson..


I laughed...


"Nah..I don't know every great eatery in this city...Not yet.." I said.


"But you're getting there right D.R.?" laughed Beverly...



"Guess who we saw Bev?..She was staying just two doors down from us...Zoey Easter!"said Olivia..


"Oh yeah?  You should have invited her to Brunch..I would have loved to see her" said Beverly..



''We did..but she was rather in a rush to get back to New York.. She's engaged...To Ethan Proud...You remember him?  I knew of him vaguely.."said Olivia..


Beverly looked somber...So Did Nelson..


I stared at both of them...



''What?" I said.


"He was an ADA.....He was fired from the District Attorney's office and almost disbarred.." said Beverly...



"Oh really?" said Olivia..


"He was suspected of lying during a case and withholding evidence from the defense...in a rape case..."said Nelson...


"I don't know if this is true or not...But there were whispers that he has a little bit of a Heroin problem...Before he got fired ,he was in the running to be States Attorney...He flushed it all down the toilet."said Beverly...


''Damn, what a fall from grace and you say he has a Heroin Addiction too?" I said.


"Yeah, people have been whisperin about it for over a year..."said Nelson...



''Zoey must not know...She's a good girl and a pretty sharp Attorney...She was my divorce attorney...She would never get in bed with somebody like that." said Olivia.


"No pun intended...but that's exactly what she may have done Liv..They're engaged." I said..


IV-
In an Office in downtown Philadelphia...Attorney Zoey Easter walks in and turns on a light...


A startled young White man wakes up...


"Zo baby...Did you do it?" asks the man who used to be an Assistant District Attorney... Ethan Proud..His white shirt is open...He has a day's length of beard on him and his hair is flying in several different directions...A far cry from the sharp ,well dressed Attorney she met and fell in love with just a year and a half ago.....


Zoey remembered that Ethan Proud...


"Yes...I did it...I feel like a whore.." she said..


"No baby no...I was in too deep..Is all...He would have killed me..possibly you too!  Now the debt is paid..


"Ethan..We gotta get clean..Me and you...Look at us....We were rising stars in the legal world..I'm close to losing my job in New York...I can't explain away all of these absences, missed meetings,et al..And you've already lost your job at the D.A.'s office...We gotta get clean and get Dakota Jones  out of our lives..I'm not going to do this anymore...If I didn't love you so much..I wouldn't have done this."said Zoey...


''What? Sleep with Dakota???..Come on..admit it...It wasn't bad..I've seen you checkin him out before..You were curious..." said Ethan..


Zoey slapped him hard in the face...Even though it was true...Physically She had always thought Dakota was handsome and he was a nice size in the bed...She was kind of turned on by his swagger...but she knew who and what he was from day one and despised him as a person.


"I'm not a whore....!!!" she said.


"Babe.. Nobody said you were... This was an emergency....I would never ask you to do something like this if it weren't...." he said..




"Good because I'm never doing this again...I'm going to New York...I'm taking a leave of absence and putting myself in a program...I'm going to get clean Ethan....Get clean Ethan..If you want us to have a future...Get clean..Otherwise we are through..."said Zoey..


"Brown Sugar...you given me an ultimatum?" he asked incredulously....


"Aren't you tired of lying Ethan? Of hiding and being hooked on Heroin, Oxi and Fentynol??? I am..."said Zoey...


"First it was booze..Then I just needed something to take the edge off...to bring me down..and the next thing I know..I was caught up...I was caught up.." he said..


"Me too and I foolishly let you take me down this road..It's a a road that leads to nowhere Ethan...Nowhere...I'm getting clean...You got a month....You clean yourself up or we are through...I mean it." said Zoey..



"Okay babe..I promise.. I'll try.. I'll try.."said Ethan..


Zoey looked out the window into the teaming streets...


She wondered what happened to her? How did she come to this..?? She was on her way up and now she was in danger of crashing.. and burning....She thought of her friend Olivia..


When she had represented Olivia years ago...She was about to leave her job and strike out on her own..She had a cheating and lying husband and she was pregnant for the second time and in the middle of a major trial...


Olivia had triumphed.....She had gotten her divorce...gotten the house and three cars and a big lump sum cash settlement...Which she sold and used to buy her present Duplex-Office...She started her own very successful practice..and brought her young Niece in as a second Attorney...
Liv had gotten remarried to a nice man,
And Beverly was in a serious relationship with a nice guy...


Even had an office manager..
She won the trial, but lost her baby....A second miscarriage.... That was her only roadblock in all of these years...


She herself , who had made Junior Partner at her own firm...took the lucrative offer to be co-counsel for the New York Knicks...She moved to New York City and bought a nice condo...She was on top of the world and her game until she met  Ethan..
A sharp dressing, smooth talking Assistant District Attorney from her hometown of Philadelphia...


Things were good for awhile.. And now both were spiraling downward in a haze of heroin and Oxi...


Zoey looked out the window into the streets...She wasn't sure if she even loved Ethan anymore...She just wasn't sure..


(TO BE CONTINUED)




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES IN THE AIR!NICE!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I think I need a cigarette after reading this!

Cheryl said...

I feel like a peeping tom, peering into somebody's window when I read your stories sometimes.

Toni said...

This story looks like it's going to be so tragic and bittersweet!

Angie B. said...

This story sounds so compellingly tragic...Love it!

Sunflower said...

This is another one of your beautifully tragic stories...It started out like soft porn at first, but once into the story ,I found a very beautiful center..

Halo said...

This story does indeed sounds so compellingly and beautifully tragic.

Lisa said...

Looks like another good one!

Vanessa said...

Another one of your beautifully tragic love stories...I love it!

Swaggie said...

Dude pimped his girl out....Damnnnnnnnnnnnn! He is really twisted by these drugs and she went for it...Wowwwwwwwwwwww! Is all I can say!

Brenda said...

I thought it was disgusting that this guy pimped his fiancé out to pay off a drug debt..Just disgusting...A very beautiful but potentially disturbing story!

Rita said...

This is going to be a good story! I already know!