Thursday, October 27, 2016

John From Cleveland


Sepia and I had breakfast at Sam Mother's Diner one morning....a week later.....I had collected a lot of evidence both on video and audio of John Good from Cincinatti and his partner...Reese "Slick" Williams ,shaking down the Owner and Landlord of an Apartment complex that he and Reese had taken over and the Stratosphere Rooftop Bar and Grill where we had dined a few weeks before.. I had enough recorded evidence, plus ledgers to turn this over to Sissy Van Buren right now.. but I wanted more.. and by digging deep into John from Cincinatti's background.. I got it!

"I love the way Sam Mother fixes an Omelett...So soft....So moist..." said Sepia as we both gulped down our eggs and bacon and drank our tumblers of coffee..

I rubbed her soft legs under the table and smiled.

"I know...I know something else that's soft and moist."I said and arched my eye brow..

Sepia blushed...

"You are sooooooooooooo nasty.." she said and smiled..

 
"I'm not breakin anything up am I? said Kool Kat...

"Hi Walter." said Sepia..

"Hey Bad Girl.." laughed Walter..
"Have a seat Kools...I'm waitin on Rollie."I said..."Sam...Can we have another tumbler of coffee over here.. for my friend?" I said..

"Comin up Kev."said Sam Mother..

"Rollie eats in this joint?" laughed Kool Kat..

"He is today...He wants the information I got on John From Cincinatti." I said.
"I saw the evidence folder you've compiled...You got enough right now." said Kool Kat...
"You know my husband...He always wants more!" said Sepia..

Kool Kat laughed..

"That went right over my head bad girl." he laughed..

"No it didn't." she laughed.

II-
Rollie walked in and saw us and sat down...

"Sam, what ever they ordered.. put it on my bill....Can I have uh two eggs scrambled light and some scrapple and a tumbler of coffee?" he said.

"Comin up Rollie.."said Sam...

Rollie looked agitated...

"Can you believe that clown hasn't left Jean's place yet?  When he comes back from wherever he goes today ,he's going to get the surprise of his life...I had some guys collect all of his stuff and box it and I took it to that apartment complex you said he lives in and put it out front...Then I had Jean change all of the locks and get new keys...He's gone now.."I said.

"Woowwww! Good for you Rollie."said Sepia, clapping..

"Listen to this...First of all, Our guy's is not from Cincinatti...He was born John Beck in Cleveland ,Ohio.....His Parents divorced when he was 11 and his mother remarried ..A man named Virgil Good, now deceased....Good adopted John and thus he became John Good from Cleveland..

Educated in the Cleveland Public School System, Spent one year in college...Got a young girl pregnant...She got pregnancy terminated...He dropped out!

Entered the U.S. Army.. Served 8 years in Europe and 2 in Japan.. Allegedly ran a floating crap game, sold drugs, sold guns to civilians...Never caught...Never prosecuted...Got an Honorable Discharge...

Returned to Cleveland where he worked at a factory for awhile...Was married for a year and divorced..Then hooked up with a local hood..
Reese "Slick"Williams..a brutal enforcer for local juice men and drug dealers...

No Arrest record.. Not even any Juvenile stuff.. but Rollie ,here is the topper...These two had a scam going in Cleveland where they

  • Created phony businesses and claiming that borrowers were the self-employed owners of those companies;
  • Inflated borrowers’ monthly incomes;
  • Creating false rental histories and citing a sham management company as the landlord;
  • Fabricated rental agreements, with made-up tenants and lease terms, and forging borrowers’ signatures on the agreements;
  • Altering borrowers’ bank statements to inflate their bank account balances; and
  • Purchased false CPA letters that would support the borrowers’ phony businesses.
These two used a phony company  to receive approximately $350,000 in loan fees and real estate commissions from these fraudulent transactions. Evidence seems to show that Good and Williams targeted poor and working class African-American and Latino borrowers as clients and concealed from borrowers the fraudulent information that they inserted into their loan documents. Several borrowers testified that John Good or John Beck told them to simply sign the loan documents and did not translate these documents into language they could understand. As the borrowers were not financially qualified to obtain these loans, many of the mortgages went into default and the properties have been foreclosed upon.

Properties they didn't own in the first place...The Police Department in Cleveland has a warrant out for both of them.....They both skipped just before they were indicted..

They've been in Philadelphia for about a year now.." I said.
"Oh My God.." said Rollie..

"Here in Philly they are running the protection game...It keeps them out of the spotlight.. It's quiet.. Doesn't attract attention....He holes up with a pretty and respectable woman and his boy stays in the background, except when needed and no one is the wiser..."I said. "They skim the profits off the top of both businesses and bleed em dry, then they plan to take em over lock ,stock and barrel...It's a pretty game.. Doesn't attract any attention whatsoever...and these two little hustlers live large....Have you seen John's car? A 2017 Nissan Z with his name monogrammed on the side..Pretty nice life huh?" I said.


"Oh My God...They're dug in deep...They may never get caught...They haven't killed anybody and nobody is looking for them that tough...Another seven years and after the statute of limitations runs out..They're free and clear in Ohio.." said Sepia..
"Exactly...but I plan to shine a spotlight on those two chislers.."I said.


"I'm going to make Jean aware of this NOW!...."said Rollie angrilly..

"Damn.. These two little hustlers are always a step ahead of the cops..."said Kool Kat..

''Well not much longer..."I said.

III-
At this moment at the apartment complex the two owned..John Good was not  a  happy camper....

''I DON'T BELIEVE THIS!!!!  ALL MY STUFF IS HERE AT THIS APARTMENT...HOW DID ANYBODY EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS PLACE???? NOT ONLY THAT, ALL THE LOCKS WERE CHANGED....I CAN"T GET INSIDE HER HOUSE!!" screamed John...

"Can't get in her panties either!"laughed Reese...

"HEY HOW MANY TIMES A DAY DO YOU GET SMACKED HUH?? AINT NOTHIN FUNNY!" screamed John...

"Damn man...She was just a front...You catchin feelings for this broad?" asked Reese..

"SHE WAS NOT A FRONT!  I-I-I LOVE JEAN.....I WAS GONNA ASK HER TO MARRY ME." screamed John..

"You serious man? You catchin feelins?" asked Reese..

"Jean was kind and sweet and..and..and...she wasn't like nobody I ever met....And in the bed...oh my god, she took me places..I aint never been before...You just don't understand.." he said.

"Damn Man...Well why you try to put the moves on that guy's wife then...?" asked Reese..

"That was just sex...I just wanted to screw her....but Jean...That's the kind of woman you wife..."said John...

"So what you gonna do?" asked Reese....

"This is Rollerson....He aint gonna be around much longer...Get on the phone...I know somebody, who works good and cheap.." said John angrilly...

IV-

Meanwhile, Rollie and Jean were enjoying the afternoon ,making sweet love...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Rollie...Oh My god..."swooned Jean..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jean, you are driving me crazy...this is sooooooooooooo damn good.." he moaned..

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Rollie..Give it to me..Give it to me daddy..Give it to meeeee...Wooooooooooooooou... " she cooed...

''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawd girl.." howled Rollie..

The massive bed was squeaking up a storm and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall..

Rollie's houseman was talking to one of the valets..

"What's goin on?" asked the Valet..

"The Boss man has a woman up there...That chick he used to go with two years ago..."he said.

"Oh Ms. Jean....She has some nice knockers." he said.

"Boss man has been wearin her out everyday and all night long....for the past two weeks.." said the houseman... "I come in in the morning and the bed is squeakin and they both hollerin..."he said.

"Dayummmmmmmmmmmmm!" said the valet...

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Rollie..Give it to me..Give it to me daddy..Give it to meeeee...TALK TO ME DADDY! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!"screamed Jean...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW JEAN...AWWWWWWWWWW LAWD!" he moaned...

Rollie had shown Jean a copy of all of the dirt I had pulled up on John Good....and he had told her how he had his people box up John's stuff and deliver it to his real apartment..and how he had had her locks changed and gotten her new keys...

"Ohhhhhhhhhh thank you Rollie.."she said and they had wound up back in bed...kissing...and eventually making sweet love...

Five hours had slipped by...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm Rollie...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.Give it to meeeee...TALK TO ME DADDY! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!"" she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh girl....yesss....I'm talkin that sweet love language.." he said.
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Rollie...ummmmmmmmmmmm...." she cooed.

V-
 I found myself down in the basement of Morris Communications with Clerow watching a video...

"This is Rollie Rollerson...I want him dead...I'm not gonna sugar coat it.. I want him dead..." said John Good..showing him a photo of Rollie Rollerson.

"No problem...I can spliff the girlfriend's phone and send him a text message from her telling him to meet her someplace open and then ,heh-heh-heh, My little sniper rifle will do the rest..." said the man..

"Good...Get it done!" said John...

Clerow looked at me..What are we going to do boss?"

 "Send that package with all that evidence to Lt. Sissy Van Buren... Tell her , we'll deliver the hitman to her..in a few hours...Then...We put John Good and Reese Williams on ice once and for all." I said.

Clerow smiled that toothy grin of his..

(CONCLUSION NEXT)



No comments: