Friday, October 28, 2016

Bye John

"Look Kevin...I got a Beautiful vase of roses." said Sepia...

"You didn't send these to me did you?" she asked,laughing...

''What do I get if I uh say I did?" I joked..
"I know you didn't send em, silly goose...There's a card here...Oh look.. it's from John from Cincinatti.."she said.

"Really? What does he say? I asked.

"It says "Dear Mrs. Morris, please accept my deepest apologies for the way I spoke to you a few weeks ago.. It was crass and grossly disrespectful and there was no excuse for my behavior...Please accept my apology." -John Good." she said.

I looked at the flowers...

"Hmmm, nice." I said drolly...
"I know he's trying to butter me up...but the flowers are nice.." said Sepia, who got a glass vase.. added water and put the flowers in them.

II-
And At Jean Steven's house...She and Rollie were making sweet love in her bedroom..it had been her first night back in her house, since John Good had been put out..


"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Rollie..Give it to me..Give it to me daddy..Give it to meeeee..."screamed Jean...

  Rollie had spent the night...They had wound up back in bed...kissing...and eventually making sweet love...

Five hours had slipped by...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm Rollie...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh girl....yesss." he said.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Rollie this feels so good...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." said Jean as she began to climax...intensely...

Rollie came so hard, he felt like he might be dying....

Just then they both noticed that the doorbell was ringing...

 "I'll get that baby.." he said and got out of the bed..put on his robe and went to the door..

He came back with a vase of multi-colored roses...


"It's for you.." he said.

By now Jean had slipped on a lavender night gown...

"For me..?" she said.


"They're beautiful...They're from John...." she said.

Rollie took them ,opened the window and tossed them out into the street...


''Rollie?" said Jean,laughing...
''Later for him...Now where were we?" He said..

''Rollie, what's gotten into you??...The past few days you've haven't been able to keep your hands off of me." she said laughing..

"Any complaints?" he said looking at her salaciously and laughing sheepishly..

"None at all baby.."she said...

Within minutes, they were back in bed...making sweet love again...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Yes Rollie Yesss...Take it..Take it all.."she moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...what you say girl?" he moaned..

"Give it to me ,give it to me., give it to me daddy....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she screamed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby!" he hollered..


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Yes Rollie Yesss...Take it..Take it all..Take as much as you want daddy..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...SOCK IT TO ME!!"she moaned..

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...yesssssssssssss...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuu baby!"moaned Rollie...

The bed was squeaking and the headboard was on the verge of cracking....She couldn't believe she and Rollie were kind of together again after a two year break...She had vowed never to see him again and here she and Rollie had been in bed for the past week every night and sometimes in the morning and once, three times in one day...At night...At lunch and after dinner.....Making up had been fun...but she wondered in the back of her mind, how long would the honeymoon last?
John Good stood across the street...He had seen his roses tossed out the window and he heard the bed squeaking and the moaning and cooing...He was beside himself with fury...

"That's alright Rollerson...before today is over...you'll be dead and by next week...That will be me, making Jean moan in the bed...Just wait!" he said and stomped his foot in anger..

III-
Some hours later ,Jean and Rollie were dressed and in the living room...Kissing passionately...

''Okayyy Rollie, you have to let me go....I can't stand here and kiss you all morning...I do have to go to work..." said Jean...

"I know...I sure wish you could..."he said..

"I have some business appointments...One is with Kevin...A joint function my firm and his is having and you know some boring talk about advertising and promotion...That kind of thing.. Don't you have a business meeting with Stephen Bristol?" she asked.

''Unfortunately I do...as well as some other business....Jay Robinson , who owns the Stratosphere Rooftop Bar and Grill has been talking to me about floating him a loan to recoup on his recent losses from your loser ex-boyfriend.." said Rollie..

"John has been blowing up my phone...Leaving text messages ,begging me and pleading with me to come back to him, but I've missed most of them...YOU have been keeping me occupied.." said Jean ,playfully pinching Rollie in the arm...

"Yeah and about that.. Jean, we have been having a great time...a great time...Not just in bed...but everything.. the late night dinners...The clubs....I want to keep that going...Permanently.." said Rollie.

''I already said yes to being your girlfriend again...Against my better judgement..." she said and laughed..

"No...I want you to be more than my girlfriend Jean...I want you to be my wife!!! Marry me Jean!" he said.


''What? Rollie, why don't you quit while you're ahead?   I am willing to turn my head the other way, as long as you don't disrespect me and do something in front of my face...I uh have come to know how you are...but as your wife...I won't turn my head...You can't fool around on me..."said Jean..

"That's fine...I don't want to do that anymore..I was getting tired of that about two years ago..." said Rollie..

"You want to get married? To me?? Rollie ,I know we've been having marathon sex and it has been good....but are you sure it's not the sex that's turned your head around.???You sure you want to get married?" she asked...

Rollie began kissing her  passionately again...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm..Yesssss.." he said in between kisses...

"Rollie, Calm down baby...before we both wind up in bed again...in the next few minutes..."said Jean ,who was crying profusely now...

''Don't cry, you're going to smear your make up....I want to get married...To you...And I want to do it soon too..." he said...


"Oh Rollie...I don't believe I'm saying this.. but YES...I'll marry you..." she said and they both laughed.....
While they laughed...Two men sat across the street from Jean's house...Reese ''Slick" Williams and Kyle "One Round in the chamber" Chambers, the hit man that John Good had paid to kill Rollie Rollerson.

"Alright Kyle...There goes the Broad..She's going to work.....I spliffed and cloned her phone...In an hour when Rollerson leaves here..He's going to get a text from her...Telling him to meet her at a specific place...By then you'll be set up.....Take his ass out..." said Reese..

"Not a problem...You got the cash?" asked Kyle...

Reese passed him an envelope..

"Here's half...The other half will be wired into your account after we hear that Rollerson is dead!" said Reese..

"Good Deal..I'm on it." he said and they drove off..

Also sitting across the street was Clerow, Owen Todd and Sean Jackson.. in a white car with tinted windows...

''What's goin on guys?" I asked.

"Jean just left...She's headed your way" said Owen Todd....

"Good...Owen Stay on her...Sean , get back here...Clerow...call Kool Kat and keep an eye on Rollie.

"On it Boss." he said.

IV-
At my office, Jean arrived...Sepia was there ,along with Harry Charles and Sheila Jackson...She really did have a meeting with us about a fund raiser...

"This is a beautiful building...Did you sell him this building Sepia?" asked Jean..

"No...Chris and Chess sold him this building...Shortly after he got incorporated.." said Sepia..

And meanwhile...Rollie's iPhone was vibrating...

"Hmmm, a text from Jean...Wonder what she wants?" he said smiling wryly....


Rollie's car drove up in front of the Deli on the city street where Jean said she'd meet him....And on a rooftop,\across the street...


Kyle"One Round in the chamber" Chambers readied a round into his sniper rifle...

 Kool Kat walked up behind him and put his .357 magnum right on his neck...He could feel the cold barrel...

"Take your hands off that gun sonny boy or you're going to have a very hard time picking your nose or wiping yourself after you use the toilet." he said.

"Who are you?" asked the startled hitman.

I bound him and gagged him and tied him up...

"Questions aren't in your vocabulary today chief.." I said. We took his shoes, socks, shirt and trousers off....We left him tied up, bound and gagged on the roof in his boxers and a t-shirt..


Meanwhile...Three blocks away...Reese Williams sat in his car, waiting for the word...When Clerow tapped on the window...

"Got a light pal?" he asked...Flashing that toothy grin of his...

"Nah, beat it..." said Reese...

Clerow produced a .45 and continued smiling...

"I don't think I feel like leaving just yet chief...Get out the car.. with both your hands where I can see em...Don't do anything stupid...I might get nervous.. and this is a hair trigger on this gun.. Wouldn't want it to suddenly go off!" he said to the shocked Reese Williams.. who slowly got out of the car with both his hands up...

"Whoever you are, you must not know about me....Man, I'll tear you up ,if I ever run into you again.. Ask around about me son." he snarled..


Kool Kat and I walked up to him....

"Heyyyyyyyy Reese...I see the swelling went down huh?" I said.
Reese was startled to see me...The man who had beat the tar out of him the other night in Josies...and the frightening man with the big gun who had scared him equally...

Clerow laughed...

"I did ask around about you...My man Kev here says you aint so tough.." laughed Clerow...

Reese looked at me with pure white hatred..

"After Rollerson gets it ,You were gonna be next tough guy." snarled Reese..."

Rollie Rollerson walked up just then..

"That's just the thing...I aint gonna get it..Your hitter is tied up on the roof in his boxers and undershirt and you're gonna join him...You cheap punk...I knew about your plan to whack me..all along."said Rollie..

"How did you know? How could you know?" asked Reese as Kool Kat and Clerow bound and gagged him and tied him up....

"Like I told your boy on the roof...Questions aint in your vocabulary today." I said.

We relieved him of his trousers and shoes and socks and left him tied up, bound and gagged on the roof.. along with the hitman he had hired...

I called Sissy and told her where she and her guys could find these two goofballs...

V-


Some hours later....Sepia, Jean, Rollie and I were having drinks at the Stratosphere Rooftop Bar and Grill.. We were celebrating the engagement of Rollie Rollerson and Jean Stevens...

"Oh Jean...I'm so happy for you two...."said Sepia...

''Rollie...I never thought I'd see the day...Again..."I said to raucous laughter from us all... "Jean..I salute you...the woman who finally tamed him.." I said and raised a glass to her..

Jean beamed..

"Oh Thank you Kevin.. Thank You Sepia..." said Jean...
"We are going to get married soon...Like in the next six weeks....If Jay will let me.. We might have our reception here..." said Rollie...

Just then John Good walked in...It was his day to get his payment from Jay...He was stunned to see Rollie Rollerson, very much alive and Jean, kissing..


"WHAT IN THE HELL???WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??" he remarked...Furious!!!

"I love you Jean.."moaned Rollie..

"Oh Rollie,I love you too!"said Jean as they continued to kiss passionately...


"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" he bellowed.. and stomped his foot in anger..

I walked over to John, laughing..

"Oh this John?...Jean and Rollie are getting married.. We are celebrating their engagement.. They're getting married in six weeks...That's why we had to get your things out of there.. We would've invited you, but uh you won't be around in six weeks.."I said, still smiling..

"WHAT? ENGAGED?? JEAN NOOOO!! NOT TO THIS CLOWN..NOOO JEAN PLEASE...I APOLOGIZED TO MRS. MORRIS...I SENT HER FLOWERS THIS MORNING...JEAN..PLEASE!!! I LOVE YOU BABY..I WAS GONNA ASK YOU TO MARRY ME...JEAN PLEASEEE!" he cried....


"You're too late for that Johnny...Rollie beat you to it...Oh, I guess you're wondering why Rollie is still alive huh?  Your hitman, Mr. Chambers got side tracked...You might say he got arrested a few hours ago....So did your boy, Reese "Slick" Williams....I tell you, that Reese just has the worst luck...don't he?" I said.

"Arrested?" he said..

"Oh yeah, just like you're about to be." I said..

"WHAT?" he said..

Lt. Sissy Van Buren walked in with five uniformed officers...

"Oh Yes..Mr. Good or Mr. Beck.. Whatever you're calling yourself now of days...If we start with Loan Sharking, Extortion, Wire Fraud,Conspiracy to commit murder...Oh my, the things I can charge you with.." said Sissy..
FBI Deputy Special Agent in charge ,Sharon Farrell-Hopkins walked up too...with five FBI Agents...

"So at last we meet Mr. John Beck...Did you know our FBI office in Cleveland wants to talk to you too? You're a very popular man...They got you for Wire Fraud and a number of other crimes....Come with us...You've got a busy afternoon ahead of you.. When the Philadelphia Police get done with you...The FBI wants to talk to you too. "she  said as Sissy put the handcuffs on John ...

''Oh John...Thanks for the flowers." said Sepia, smiling..
"Bye John...It's been real.." I said...
"Once again...Thanks Kevin.." said Sissy...

"Thank you Kevin." said Sharon...

They hustled John out of the building..

He looked back at Jean and screamed...

 JEAN NOOOO!! YOU CAN NOT BE GETTING MARRIED...NOT TO THIS CLOWN..NOOO JEAN PLEASE...I APOLOGIZED TO MRS MORRIS...I SENT HER FLOWERS THIS MORNING...JEAN..PLEASE!!! I LOVE YOU BABY..I WAS GONNA ASK YOU TO MARRY ME...JEAN PLEASEEE! I'LL GET A GOOD LAWYER..I'LL BE OUT.....CALL ME..WRITE ME...JEAN PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" he cried....and stomped his foot...


"Hey John....I KNOW THIS IS A REAL WOMAN....." laughed Rollie Rollerson.


John was beside himself with anger...He stomped his foot...


''Rollerson...You're a dead man..You're dead...I swear...You're deaddddddddddddd!" he screamed as the police practically had to drag him away, still screaming..


"Jeannnnnnnnnnnnnn nooooooooooooooooooooooo..I love you baby..PLEASE...I MADE A MISTAKE..PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"



I shook my head....

"So much pasion...So much love...My ..My My...."I said.


 "Pompus Bum...It gave me great joy to see him arrested and hauled out of here.." said Rollie.

Jay Robinson shook my hand..

"Thank you so much for ridding me of that parasite and his goon...Now I can try to recoup on the money I lost from that jerk..." said Jay...

"And Jay...Don't consider that a loan I gave you...It's a gift...Fix this joint up..."laughed Rollie..."I'm kidding..I'm kidding.." laughed Rollie..


We all busted out laughing!
And so...Another case...Wrapped Up!

EPILOUGE-
Kyle "One Round in the chamber "Chambers , the would be hitman was wanted as a suspect in six other murder for hire cases...He wound up getting the death penalty...

Reese "Slick" Williams is doing a 25-30 year sentence in State Prison.

John Beck was taken back to Ohio ,where he was convicted on Federal Charges and is serving 30 years in a Federal Prison...When he's released.. He owes the state of Pennsylvania 25 more years in prison.. He is effectively buried.

Sepia and I ended our night ,kissing passionately in our bedroom..

"You couldn't wait to get me back here, could you?" asked Sepia..

"No I couldn't..."I said as I ran my hands under her dress and slowly slipped her panties down....and then just as quickly unsnapped her bra...

''Ouuu, you're like a magician when it comes to taking my underwear off." cooed Sepia..

"Yeah...I said..."I've got that magic touch..." I laughed.. Unzipping her sundress...

"What am I going to do with you? You are sooo nasty..." laughed Sepia..

I just stared at her  and smiled...Yessss ,I am aren't I....I thought!


9 comments:

Swaggie said...

Nice Takedown,Classic Kevin style!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Sweet!

Toni said...

Loved this ending!

Angie B. said...

As was said before...Nice takedaown!

Sunflower said...

Nice stylized ending!

Lisa said...

Nice Way to end this story!

Halo said...

Sweet!

Vanessa said...

Always love it when Kevin takes down the bad guys!

James Perkins said...

Kool Kat walked up behind him and put his .357 magnum right on his neck...He could feel the cold barrel...

"Take your hands off that gun sonny boy or you're going to have a very hard time picking your nose or wiping yourself after you use the toilet." he said.

Gotta love Walter "Kool Kat " Jones/