Friday, February 9, 2018

Giving You What You Need

It was a little after midnight....Attorneys Yvette Jones, Sofia Garcia and Khalil Ahmed were sitting in the coffee shop that Sofia liked so much drinking coffee...They had been working late ,looking at precedents in Hector LLamas defense....They had decided to call it a night and to end the night by having coffee and hot chocolate...

"Thank you sooo much for staying up with me, working on this appeal and this case Ms. Yvette..."said Sofia..

Yvette Jones thought Sofia was sooo sweet, She admired her passion....Her youthful desire to make a difference, a change...

"It's my case too sweetie...I wouldn't ask you to do anymore than what I'm willing to do.." said Yvette, who hugged her...

"I think we have more than enough to help you win this case..."said Khalil , who had finished his case and was helping out...

"And thank you too papi.."said Sofia , who leaned over and kissed him softly..
Yvette smiled...They were soo cute...So young, so pure, so innocent...She longed for that time in her life when love was pure and innocent...She wondered when she had gotten so jaded?

''This is off the subject..but how long have you two been uh..ruh...kicking it?" she asked...
"Oh God...Longer than anybody knows...I liked her when we were undergrads...."said Khalil..

"I knew it...That's why he was always hanging around me and Bee Bee..but he wouldn't say anything...Then finally, near the end of law school when he felt we were all going to go our seperate ways...He finally told me how he felt about me...And the day of our graduation...We went to a hotel...and the rest is history.."said Sofia...

''And you didn't tell your girl Bee Bee or your boy, Keith?" asked Yvette smiling..
"We were gonna tell em...We just wanted to see if we were going to make it first....Then you hand picked all four of us for this job...and we all wound up living in the same apartment complex again...So there you have it.."said Khalil...
''Wow"laughed Yvette....
Meanwhile across the street from the coffee shop in a car...ADA Rockland Cambridge sat in his investigator, Gary Lockwood's car...

''See ,I told you...All she does is work..She and those two attorneys have been working on this Immigration appeals case for about a month..." said Gary...."There is no other man in her life.."Gary lied...

''She's going up against Mims, that creep..I need you to do me another favor...Get this file to her...but do it subtley ,she can't know it came from you ,me or this office...You know where she lives...Slip it up under her door..."said Rockland...

''You still got the hots for her huh counselor?" asked Gary...

''She is a sexy woman as you can see....but..it's more..I-I find that I still care about her in spite of myself.."said Rockland..
''What about Alfreda?" asked Gary...
"I'm in love with her...Hopelessly in love with her...Hard to understand huh?Two women?" he laughed..

"No...Not at all....God knows I know..."said Gary....

"Can you drop me off at her place?" asked Rockland...

"Sure" said Gary..

As they pulled off...




II-
At our apartment complex...I was in Bee Bee and Sofia's apartment...We meant to go upstairs to my place...but we never made it..

One kiss led to many more kisses and the next thing I know...

We wound up in Bee Bee's bedroom with the door wide open , making hot, sweaty , love....

Where kissing and lovemaking commenced..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Keith... ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

"Oh My God!  Oh My God!  Oh My God! Bee Bee! Oh My God....You're driving me crazy...."I  yelled...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Keithhhhhhh . Oh My God!   Oh My God! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god...We've got to stop...This can't go on...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

"Oh Stop saying that....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh my god..this has to go on, you are rocking my world...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.."she cooed..

''Yesssssssssssss, now that's what I like...You calling me baby...Wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Keith....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she cooed.


"The door!! My bedroom door is wide open...If Sofia and Khalil come by the room, we are wide open,at least close and lock my bedroom door..?" Bee Bee pleaded..


I reluctantly got up off of her and closed and  locked the door...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu did I ever tell you how much I love you Bee Bee?" I asked..kissing her some more...

"Yessssssssssss.... four or five times a day....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I love you too!." she moaned..

Bee Bee's bed made so much noise...She knew that her neighbors in the adjoining rooms could hear them....The bed squeaked and was very loud....The headboard slammed against the wall and I was louder than normal...I couldn't believe she was so soft...so wet...felt so good..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, oUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..." I moaned loudly...

"Keith!! Please...Everybody can hear us...The window is open...It's not that good..." she said, embarrassed at the noise I was making...bad enough the bed was squeaking so loud and the headboard was about to fall off....

"You'll have to let me be the judge of that..??Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmph!  OH LORD!!!!!" I cried out..

She giggled....

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Keith....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she cooed.

"I've never felt this good in MY LIFE!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed.....

SIX HOURS of sweet lovemaking  passed by slowly...We had been here since around six pm...It was a little after midnight..

  I came so hard, I thought I was going to go blind...

 Bee Bee came and came hard....her body shaking, sweat and tears running down the side of her face...
 "Keith?" asked Bee Bee..

"Yeah baby?" I answered...

"We need a case...All we've been doing is screwing each other's brains out the past few days since our cases ended..." she said as she slipped her panties on and her night shirt..
''I feel kind of guilty...Khalil finished his case and jumped right in on Sofia's case and Ms. Yvette finished with our case and jumped in too.." she said..

"My father forbade me from taking part...I was supposed to be second chair.." I said..

''Well, I need to be helping my girl out.." said Bee Bee..
I gathered my clothes and got dressed..

''Well you certainly have helped me out the past few days...whooooooooooo..."I said.
''You're soo silly, go upstairs to your room.."said Bee Bee,laughing..
"You coming with?" I asked..
"What?  Didn't you get enough?" asked Bee Bee..
''Not for that....I don't like sleeping alone...You've got me spoiled.."I said..
''Awwww...Let me make the bed up and pack an overnight bag...I'll be up.." said Bee Bee...
I headed to my room....I had worked those late night sessions with Ms. Yvette..

She was very thorough ,didn't overlook anything and re-enacted every possible scenario...She was teaching me as we were going along..


I knew she was teaching Sofia and Khalil as well..

III-

Rockland knocked on Alfreda's door....It was late...She was probably exhausted...
To his surprise..She came to the door...She smiled upon seeing him...

"Rockland...I thought you were angry at me...I haven't been seeing you much in the past weeks...getting ready for my daughter's wedding..In fact, the other night..I stayed with Liv and Donnie Ray.." she said..

"I know, but you're home tonight...I uh didn't want anything...I uh just wanted to say hi, that's all..." he said.
''Liar...You missed me....Didn't you? I missed you too..." she said and pulled him inside the door..She unzippered his trousers...She gently felt his engorged penis...She looked at him and smiled sheepishly..

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm....yes you did...You missed me...I missed you too!"she said and kissed him passionately..
Rockland nearly came in his trousers...but he held off and got Alfreda in her bedroom..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph..." he moaned..

''Somebody is going to call out sick tomorrowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ,aren't they ?"she smiled..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,I love you soooooooooooooooo muchhhh!" he moaned..

"I know that silly...you're crazy about me..." she laughed..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmphhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I'm crazy about youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." he moaned..

as the bed began to squeak like crazy....Alfreda laughed....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" Alfreda screamed...  It was worth the wait....she smiled to herself...

''Ohhhhhhhhhhh Rockland...Let mama give you what you neeeeeeeeeeeed." she cooed..

''YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he said..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lordddddddddddddd!Ouuuuuuuuu Rocklnd....you are giving me what I neeeeeed...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she howled...as she climaxed a good three times...

Her head turned from side to side...Sweat and tears streamed down her face... Her body shook.....

''You are giving me what I NEED Alfreda.......ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.." he moaned..
And at Yvette's apartment..

''Where did you get this?" asked Yvette.
''If I tell you I'd have to kill you...and I'd rather kiss you instead.."said Gary..
''And you'd much rather kiss me right?" said Yvette,laughing...She knew that a lot of what Gary did to help her four young charges was motivated by a need to have sex with her...
''Yvette...Despite my past with the ladies...Have you noticed that you haven't found or heard any evidence of anyone else in the picture?  That's not me...And yes...I'm giving you what you need in this case because right at the minute,I want to ravish you...but if it was just sex...I wouldn't exert this much energy..."said Gary...

''Come on Gary...We've been having fun...Let's not make this complicated.."said Yvette..
"It aint complicated babe....I dig you...I mean, I really like you...I-I have feelings for you....That go deeper than wanting to have sex with you everytime I see you.." he said..

"Gary don't...Don't get me caught up in you...and..."said Yvette..
He kissed her passionately....

''And what? disappoint you??  I don't plan to....We'll discuss this later...but I do have feelings for you." he said..

She unzippered his trousers and softly rubbed his erection...

"I knowwwwwwwww you do..." she smiled..
"More than that...beyond that..." said Gary...
Yvette was about to cry...She tried to hold back the tears...

Gary undressed her and took her into her bedroom...
What followed was slow , tender lovemaking... SIX TO SEVEN HOURS of it..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Garyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddddddddd!" she moaned as she came for the third or fourth time that night...

''UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM   Yvetttttttttttttttttte....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" he moaned..
He held Yvette in his arms...He didn't say anymore...She put her arms around his neck...
They kissed softly....

"Thank you Gary.."said Yvette..

"For what?" he asked.

''For Giving me what I needed.." she said.

"The file?" he asked.

''A little more than that." she said and smiled.

And the next morning...Bee Bee and I stood by the elevator...I had my arms around her waist and kissed her every other second...
Bee Bee giggled..

''Somebody is happy this morning.." she said.
 ''I'm very happy." I said. "Thank you for giving me what I needed last night...and I'm not talking about sex...just a nice peaceful sleep."I said..

'';Awwwwwwwwww boo...you're welcome.."said Bee Bee..
We kissed passionately ,until we heard the elevator stop at our floor..
We had spent the night in my apartment...Just sleeping...We had already made love in her room..She had come last night and just cuddled under me...It was the most peaceful sleep I'd had in a long time..
 Sofia and Khalil got off the elevator.

''Well Look who's up early today?" she said, smiling...
''You guys ready for breakfast?"asked Khalil.
"Yes...We are coming to watch you work today in court..." said Bee Bee..

''Keith, What about what your father said?" asked Sofia..
''He said I couldn't be involved in the case...I'm not...I'm just watching.."I said.
''Let's eat folks...I'm starving.."said Khalil...

IV-
Court was packed with reporters and members of the Latino community....

Merlin Mims wanted them all put out , but my father, Judge Marshall refused..

And so the arguments began again...

Sofia  had new precedents supporting the suppression of Hector Llamas's deportation order...She argued eloquently for him to be allowed to stay in the country...She cited the examples that he was a family man..had put his three American born children through college as well as his wife and himself and had contributed to the country that had been his home for more than 30 years..

Yvette paraded Latinos, Blacks and whites who knew him and spoke of his sterling charactor...including a State Senator...
Realizing he was losing his case to have the man deported....Merlin Mims went personal...bringing up the fact that one of Mr.Llamas attorneys had parents who were in fact illegal immigrants...and from a middle east country on the president's ban list...

Khalil Ahmed was furious...He argued relevancy and then went on to say that his parents came from Iraq nearly 40 years ago and that they became naturalized American Citizens 30 years ago and that it had nothing to do with him representing Mr. Llamas...

''It has everything to do with you trying to keep this man, who entered this country illegally into the country Mr. AHMED!" he said with emphasis on Khalil's last name..

He brought up the fact that our investigator, Jade Lee, who was sitting in the back with Bee Bee and I was according to him an illegal herself..



It was a trap Yvette was waiting for him to walk into...

She brought up the amount of money he was paid personally by an Anti Immigrant lobby, with copies of pay stubs and wired money into his account and then she called a side bar...

''Ouuuu you really play dirty pool...." he said , seething at Yvette..
''What I have here are photos of you and this woman leaving a hotel...She is a target in an investigation of White Supremacist organizations...She is the wife of one of the leaders...Your supporters...Now due to the sensitivity of this..I don't wish to bring this out in testimony...Unless you wish to go further with attacking my staff." said Yvette..

My father smiled wryly...He was trying to supress the urge to bust out laughing...
Merlin Mins was as red as a beet...and sweating  profusely....

After the side bar...He withdrew his motion to have Hector LLamas deported....

Cheers broke out in the courtroom...

Hector and his family hugged Sofia..

"Thank You, Thank you sooo much for saving our papi.." said Hector's daughter....

"Now he can go home, sleep in his own bed ." said his wife...

Sofia smiled..

''We are going to work on getting him a work visa first and then on getting him his citizenship.." she said..

Khalil kissed her softly.....
"Good Job Mami.." he said..

"Let's go back to the room so I can give you what you need baby.."said Sofia to Khalil...
''Not before we celebrate.." I said ,hugging her...
''You guys were great..."said Bee Bee...

"Ms. Yvette, how did you know he was part of an ongoing criminal investigation and where did you get those photos?" asked Jade...

"I have a friend..."was all Yvette would say...

I whispered in her ear...

"More than just a friend...whoever this guy is.." I laughed...

Yvette smiled at me..

"I think you're right." she said and walked away..
I stood there and laughed....

Bee Bee walked up just then..

''Ready to go?" she said.
I kissed her softly...

"Now I am.." I said..
"WOW!" said Bee Bee, swooning...

Sofia smiled... "Come on Roomie...Get yourself together.." she joked..
"Oh Myyyy." laughed Jade..
 "You'll get used to them.."laughed Khalil...

Sofia, Jade and Khalil all joined us....as we left the courtroom....
I didn't notice my father staring at us as we left the courtroom...He smiled.

''He's got a good group around him....He's got what he needs..." he said.

EPILOUGE-


 Yvette sat on Gary's lap....in his apartment...It was her first time ever visiting him...
She looked around...There were no panties or bras belonging to other women on the floor...No photos  of other women...The apartment was immaculate...

"Everything ended well I take it.." he said..

"It did....Mr. Llamas gets to live in America another day...without immediate fear of deportation..."she said..

''Well, he'd better work on his citizenship and soon...He's not out of the water yet, not completely."said Gary..

''Ms. Garcia is aware of that

and she's working on it.."said Yvette..
She leaned over and kissed Gary's soft lips....
Gary smiled...

''I really do have feelings for you beyond sex.."he said.
''Did you have feelings like that for Angie? Angie Belton??

That was the detective's name that got you in so much trouble..wasn't it?" asked Yvette.
"Yes I did...but I cheated on her...I was crazy...This patrol cop...She had been flirting with me and I took her up on her offer..in the ladies locker room...Angie caught us....The girl meant nothing to me..but that was the end of me and Angie...I became obsessed with getting Angie back...by the time I was her supervisor in Internal Affairs...She was married...To another Detective....I didn't care ,I still wanted her...I got carried away...It got me in trouble...I can be obsessive....." he said..

"You different now?" asked Yvette...

"I'm older, more mature maybe...I'm not that guy.....I mean I've been interested in you sexually for years...You know that...How many times did you blow me off years ago? Remember that Halloween Party at Josies three years ago, when you had that Playboy Bunny Suit on?" He asked.
 ''Yes, you were a nuisance that night.." she said,laughing at the memory of that night.She had been afraid she was going to be raped that night...She garnered just a little too much male attention. One guy got drunk and was barking and howling outside her window


"But now I've had you...And...And it's more...I like you as a woman, as a person...You're more than just sex...I'm for real Yvette."said Gary..
"Okay.."said Yvette..

"Okay what?" asked Gary...

"Just okay.." she said..

And they kissed passionately for the rest of the afternoon......


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY DAMN PANTIES!

Toni said...

Looks Like a lot of people got what they needed-LOL!

Angie B. said...

Looks Like everybody got what they needed!

Sunflower said...

I think I need a cigarette and a drink after reading this!

Cheryl said...

LMAO @ these comments!

Lisa said...

I can't believe these four ,Sofia, Khalil, Bee Bee and Keith have been hanging out all through law school and have never tried to get with each other...

Halo said...

I'm surprised too...Although Keith did try to get with Bee Bee....First day he met her...ad she was a little siddity!The she came to regret it!

Vanessa said...

Yes and Sofia suspected that Khalil liked her , but neither said anything until after they graduated.

Brenda said...

Just as well, they concentrated and got good grades and high scores, which helped them once they graduated and passed the bar...I think it's cute how they stuck together and helped each other succeed!

Rita said...

I think the four of them are cute....So nice that they found each other!

Swaggie said...

"The door!! My bedroom door is wide open...If Sofia and Khalil come by the room, we are wide open,at least close and lock my bedroom door..?" Bee Bee pleaded..

Bee Bee must be a Virgo, always modest and practical even during bomb sex...

Cheryl said...

LOL!

Yvonne Anderson said...

I like Bee Bee, she's a practical and confident sister!