Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Ulterior Motives

''Keith ,I am sooo sorry...I almost slipped and let on that I knew the Judge was your father...I'm sooo sorry." said Yvette Jones , who was having breakfast with us for the first time...
at Sam Mother's diner.....I would have thought this place was below a sophisticated woman like her...but Ms. Yvette was from West Philly...Like me...She hadn't always worked at a corporate law firm, As I got to know her, I found she was as down to earth as they come..

"It's okay....He knows that you know who he is and he told Sofia he was my dad....He told her and his new girlfriend.." I said...Not trying to hide my rancor..

"I felt so bad for him Ms. Yvette...His dad was kissing the woman right there in front of us..."said Sofia...
"Well, I kissed you in front of him...I'm just saying.." said Bee Bee to me...
''Yeah but that's different...You're my girlfriend."I said..

''And she's his girlfriend or whatever...His wife is dead....And he never really had a relationship with your mom after you were born...Again I'm just saying..." she said...She looked a little frightened after saying that...So did Yvette and Sofia..


That look you get when somebody has said too much?

But one thing I love about Bee Bee is her fearlessness, her self confidence..her honesty....I pulled her to me and hugged her and kissed her..
"You're right....you're always right...What am I getting upset about?

He did come by and he did agree to do me a solid and he didn't complain..." I said...
''Why don't you?...Not now...but sometime in the future...Reach out to your dad...Try to establish a relationship with him?"said Bee Bee...
''Maybe..Who knows?" I said.
 "Hey Guys...I got an acquittal.." said Khalil as he joined us...He was with our new investigator,Jade Lee...

"She's the truth man.....We should have gotten an investigator a lot sooner...It would have saved us some leg work." he said smiling.. ''You guys order yet..I'm starving." he said..
''Sofia..Khalil told me about your case....I did some digging into the Attorney who is representing the Immigration Department..." said Jade..

"Merlin Mims...Former Judge.....Yes I know him.." sighed Sofia..

"He's a racist...He had Attorney's Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West jailed for contempt during a sexual assault trial because they wouldn't remove their Black Lives Matter pins..


His argument was that he didn't want any attorneys in his courtroom wearing any political pins...Yet two white female attorneys in the same courtroom had a button that said "I'm with her-Hillary 16 " and a pin for Marriage Equality and they weren't jailed...

Attorney Nelson East successfully defended Olivia and Beverly on the contempt of court charges...Several other Attorneys filed complaints against him for his condescending remarks towards African-Americans and Women and a panel of Judges censored him and removed him from the bench, one year before he would have had to retire anyway.." said Jade..
"WHAT? I didn't know that...Especially what he did to Liv and Bev.."said Yvette..

"Sofia and I knew all of that.." I said.
"You guys are missing the point."said a smiling Bee Bee...

"What point?" asked Sofia...

''Baby...you go at him, attack his validity to even be arguing for this man's deportation..."said Khalil...
''Exactly!!  I'm going to be your second chair...If you don't mind..."said Yvette..
"Noooooo I love it!" said Sofia...
"Another thing...Attorney Mims has a rather unhealthy relationship with an Anti -Immigrant lobby which has given him money on the side for years to prosecute these kind of cases and rule against them when he was on the bench...I have copies of affadavits and documents.."said Jade..

''I like her.." I said pointing to Jade...Who smiled..
"I told you she is the truth."said Khalil...

''I love her"said Sofia..
"That means welcome to the team Jade.."said Yvette..."Now let's order some breakfast.."she said..

"I'm very excited to be working with such young attractive and talented attorneys.." said Jade.

Our breakfast arrived and we all chowed down , Happy for what the future seemed to bring..

II-
ADA Rockland Cambridge was having a very spirited meeting with former Judge Merlin Mims...

"As you know Judge Mims...This is a sanctuary city..
.The Police do not have to help ICE Agents arrest or prosecute illegal immigrants..." said Rockland...


"I'm telling you...I have on good word that Hector Lamas , who has been living in this country illegally since 1976 is hiding out in a church in Fishtown...In a so called Sanctuary Church.... " he said and showed photos of Lamas being visited by his Attorney and family members at the church..

''So what do you want me to do?" asked Rockland.

"I want you to have the police arrest him ." said Mims..

"On what grounds?  I understand his attorney has already filed a protection junkent...He can't be touched by law enforcement until after the resolution of his case...And he has already begun working on obtaining his citizenship...His Attorney began the proceedings a week ago....Funny thing is...He may actually be a naturalized citizen by the time this thing comes back up for trial.." said Rockland..

"ARE YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS OR DO I HAVE TO GO ELSEWHERE??" screamed Merlin Mims..

Rockland gave him the side eye..

"Let me remind you of something...You are no longer a judge...and we are not in your court...I am not going to break the law for you or anyone else and you do not EVER RAISE YOUR VOICE IN MY OFFICE TO ME....NOW GET THE HELL OUT BEFORE I HAVE YOU THROWN OUT!!" yelled Courtland..

''Whoa , whoa, Whoa..Whoaaaaaa.. What's going on?" said his investigator, Gary Lockwood, who was just entering the office and had heard the yelling down the hallway...

"Nothing ....Mr. Mims was just leaving..." said ADA Cambridge..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" said Merlin Mins , who stomped his foot and grabbed his briefcase and stormed out......
Gary smiled..

"Wow, somebody peed in his cornflakes.." he laughed...

"He was a racist prick when he was a judge...Always talking down to attorneys of a certain hue like we were children and couldn't understand the simplest of instructions...I hated his guts..I got great pleasure out of putting him out of my office..I always wanted to do that...."laughed Rockland..

''Yeah I remember him."laughed Gary...

"Gary before you leave..uh....This would be better coming from you than me...You uh see my ex...Uh ahhh Ms. Yvette Jones in Josies occassionally..."said Rockland..
Gary looked stunned...

''Uh yeah occassionally.."he said..

"I need you to look into something uh ahhhhhhhhh of a personal nature.." he said..

"Yvette has hinted to me that she's seeing someone...I don't think she is...I think she's just mad that I'm seeing someone....but look into it...Find out for me...Here is her address...Thanks Gary." said Rockland as he left his office...

Poor Rockland..He is so petty....If he only knew that I'm the one seeing Yvette mused Gary.

III-
Back in my apartment hours later...I pulled Bee Bee to me...It had been an average work day....

I kissed her passionately......in the doorway....I ran my hands up her skirt and squeezed her behind, rubbed her soft legs...She kissed me like kissing was going out of style as we eased into my apartment and closed the door...

"I'm sorry..." she said..Putting her briefcase down...

''Sorry for what?" I asked..
''I feel like I spoke out of turn at breakfast....I shouldn't have, I've felt bad all day." she said...but I interrupted...
''You gave your honest opinion...We are all like family....You're my family....I love you...That means you get to tell me things I don't want to hear when I need to hear them...I love you....You can do that.." I said..

"Stop before you make me cry..." said Bee. Bee..

We continued kissing passionately for a few minutes...

Bee Bee took my hand and led me into my bedroom...
In a matter of minutes we had our clothes off and I lifted her up and was making sweet love to her...thrusting softly and slowly into that sexy body of hers..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph...." I moaned..

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhh godddddddddddddd....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh godddddddddddd...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

Soon we wound up in my bed....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god Bee Bee..." I moaned..

She was so round, so curvaceous, so soft...so wet....and she smelled like a newborn baby....Bee Bee simply was driving me crazy....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Keith....you are so hard....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." I moaned...

"Is this make up sex Keith?" she asked..

"No...We haven't quarreled...This is just I haven't been alone with you all day sex and I want you sex.."I said..

"Oh...Just checking ." she said...and giggled..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as the bed continued to squeak something terrible....

While at Yvette's apartment....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yvette....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddd!" moaned Gary...

"Garrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"she moaned...

They had been making hot sweaty love for the past TWO HOURS....
He had told her just hours before...

"And then Rockland says...I need you to look into something uh ahhhhhhhhh of a personal nature.Yvette has hinted to me that she's seeing someone...I don't think she is...I think she's just mad that I'm seeing someone....but look into it...Find out for me...Here is her address...Thanks Gary."he said..he was cracking up laughing..

''And you think that's funny?"said Yvette...

"Hillarious doll baby! , He hires me to find out about me.....Frankly,I think he still has the hots for you and I can't fault him for that.."said Gary...

''And why is that?" asked Yvette drolly..
''Because I have the hots for you...and if we were to break up....I'd still be lusting after you...You've got some good stuff...It's addictive!" said Gary..

Yvette ran her index finger across Gary's lips...

"I suppose that's a compliment..Kind of Creepy, but coming from you...a compliment.. " she said laughing....Gary used the term "Break Up"..She hadn't considered them a couple...She didn't know exactly just what it was they were doing..She didn't think too deeply about their relationship.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Garrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yvettte....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...you are driving me insane..." he moaned...

SEVEN TO EIGHT HOURS of hot sweaty lovemaking had commenced.....Gary had made Yvette cum at least four times... She felt as if she were out of breath.....She wanted him to hurry up and cum....

Soon she got her wish....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned...

She smiled as she held him...She felt good that Rockland still had the hots for her and that she was sleeping with his investigator, right under his nose and he didn't know about it...It felt like a fitting revenge...The jury was still out on Gary...She didn't love him and she knew he didn't love her...He just enjoyed having sex with her....as she enjoyed having sex with him...She longed to be in love again, Like Bee Bee and I were...It made everything feel better!

IV-

 Sofia and the new investigator Jade sat in the diner late that night and had coffee and talked..


"You're good...I want you to work with me on this upcoming second trial and an appeal if need be ."said Sofia.
"I will...And after this trial..I need you to help me.." said Jade..
as she sipped her cup of coffee...

''What is that?" asked Sofia...taking a sip of her coffee...

She loved this new neighborhood with it's huge shopping center and all of this nice shops and storefronts on the outskirts...

''I want you to help me get my citizenship...I'm here on a work visa...Which I have to renew every 16 months..I want to become a U.S. Citizen..." said Jade...
"Of course...I've already started Hector Lamas and I can start you as soon as possible.."said Sofia...
"I'm going to enjoy working with this team..."said Jade...
She and Jade smiled and continued to sip their tumblers of coffee..

(TO BE CONTINUED)

6 comments:

Toni said...

This thing with Keith's father is interesting ...I hope it's dealt with more in detail in future stories..

Angie B. said...

I know Bee Bee is going to wind up being Keith's wife and that's her future father in law...Their dynamic is going to be interesting!

Sunflower said...

Love this new series...I think these charactors can stand on their own without Olivia ,Beverly ,Donnie Ray and charactors from other series...

Lisa said...

With the exception of Nate and Monica...All of the charactors from the Escapades Universe overlap..

Halo said...

I actually like that they all overlap and interact!

Vanessa said...

I like that too!