Friday, February 23, 2018

This One Fell Apart

Sissy and I walked in headquarters and we saw a very nervous man pacing back and forth in the ''Fishbowl" The nickname the detectives gave the interrogation room...

Sissy eyed him suspiciously and asked...

"Who is that?"

''That is Eugene Reddick....The uh Helicopter Pilot who took Top to South Jersey...Really just across the street...He's no Helicopter pilot...He's a low level bunco artists....Two time loser..." said Tyriq.
"We know this because Sharon, Sirena and Hop



 pulled Street and Traffic cam footage

 from around the airport that night and we caught footage of him and Martin Decker entering and leaving the airport together...We ran his tags and Rico and I picked him up.." said Jimmy..
''And we have something better than that.."said Duke who tossed Sissy a zip drive..

''Angie and one of the Airport technicians found a recorder in that Flight Simulator...
''We have a video that is time stamped of  Martin Decker, laughing boy in the fishbowl and Top in that Flight Simulator....and Top is unconscious ,proof she was duped into thinking she was flown away somewhere..." said Duke..

Hazel and Carlotta walked in just then...

 "We know the drug they used to put Carlotta under..."said Hazel..
"I spilled my drink on my dress and bra... Hazel was able to do a chemical examination...."said Carlotta...

"I seperated the Citris Martini and I found a very tasteless drug that rendered her unconscious for hours...purchased on the black market..."said Hazel...

''Decker got careless...He ordered this on line with his credit card weeks ago...I have a copy of the certificate.."said Carlotta..
''Depending on what that guy in there says...My case against Decker looks better and Better.."I said.
"I knew he made some mistakes...I knew this wasn't the perfect murder....and I've got an idea on how to wrap this whole thing up..."said Sissy...

"You do? Because I want to personally put the cuffs on him.." said Carlotta...

"You will, but for this job...I need the talents of someone he hasn't met yet...Someone tailor made for this type of takedown" she said and looked at Angie..

"What?" said Angie...

"Girlfriend...How good are you at Blackmail?" said Sissy,laughing....

II-
Marla Harris spoke on the phone with Martin Decker...

"Now look baby...The Funeral is tomorrow...We'll arrive in seperate cars...We won't be seen together in public for say six to eight weeks...Then we'll be seen together socially...I'll appear to be "comforting you"   Then in about eight weeks...We'll come out socially...." he said..

'Oh Martin, you really have thought of everything..." she said..Even calling you from this blocked number so no nosy cop will ever suspect or think to look for a love connection.."He said..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu a smart man like you makes me so horny..." she said..

"I told you baby..I covered everything....Don't forget...I'm also an attorney...I got the whole thing covered..." he said..

"Oh Martin...you got me over here ready to take my clothes off" she moaned..

"Keep em on just a little while longer baby.." he said, chuckling...

She hung up and sipped her drink...

Her phone rang again...

"Hello!" she said..

"Hello...Marla isn't it?  Marla Harris?" said Angie..

"Yes..who is this?" she asked.

"My name is Angela..I would offer my condolences and say sorry for your loss....but you and I both know that that is a bunch of bunk." said Angie..

''Who is this?"

"I'm a girl who knows things...Things about you..." said Angie...

"What do you know?" asked Marla Harris..

"I know about you.....and your boyfriend, Martin....Martin Decker...It appears you two have been kickin it for awhile.. See I checked his credit card bill....He has a Black Visa card you know...He paid for round trip tickets for you to go to London recently.."said Angie..

"How-How -How do you know this?" she asked..

"I know lots of things...For starters....You smuggled a pistol with a silencer into your husband's office..and hid it where Martin , his trusted assistant could find it..when the time was right...Martin drugged a cop...Made her think she was at a bar...put her in a flight simulator...made her think she was flying to a bogus condo in south Jersey....Then took her across the street and gave her some bogus files implicating your late husband and an underworld figure he never met in a money laundering and inside trading conspiracy....Thus giving himself the perfect alibi when he went to murder your husband...a cop, how is my story sounding now?" said Angie..

"It's just a story...That's all.." she said..

"Oh? Is it...I found a recorder in the Flight simulator your boyfriend used and I hacked into the street and traffic cam and have him and his partner Eugene leaving the Airport and footage of him leaving his office building right after the murder..." said Angie..

"You're a cop?" said Marla..

"If I was...Your boyfriend would be in handcuffs and locked up right now....No I'm a private investigator by trade....I did used to be a cop..That's how I knew what to look for after your husband was murdered....but more than that...I got the story from the horses mouth...Martin Decker.."said Angie..

"Oh really?" she said..

"Pillow talk...He said the whole thing was your idea...Oh and if you don't believe me....That Bra and panty set he bought you from Victoria's Secret two weeks ago before you went to London...I picked that out..He accidentally charged my card..."said Angie..

Now Marla was filled with rage and shaking...

"What do you want?" she asked..

"$500K....you got it....and I want it tomorrow.....I'll tell you where to meet me..Bring a briefcase with bills no larger than fifties...If you're a minute late...I tell my story to the police...and the next time you and your boyfriend see the light of day, you'll both be ready for Social Security.." said Angie..

"Why are you doing this?"  asked Marla....Now in tears...

"Because I want Martin to myself...I'm tired of sharing him with you...That and I could use the money...It would solve a lot of my problems.." said Angie...

"You're evil!" she said...

"You're calling me evil? You and your boyfriend murdered a man and you're calling me evil?" said Angie..  "Just have my money honey..." she said and hung up...

Martin Decker was at the moment in the Fishbowl being interrogated by Carlotta, Tyriq and Jimmy...



He was smug...He denied ever meeting Carlotta...When we showed him the phony room , the flight simulator and the empty bar...He laughed...

''Any fingerprints or forensic evidence linking me to any of those places.....??" he asked..

"Then you got nothin.." he said..



Sirena ,Hop and Sharon had his phone...They erased seven frantic calls and six texts from Marla.. They erased the calls and texts from his burner phone too and returned it to his personal effects...

He walked out of our headquarters smug..secure in the sense that even though we were on to him...We had no proof...

III-
Marla was furious that Martin hadn't answered her texts or her urgent calls to either of his phones...

We had erased her voice messages that she left...He knew he might be being watched so he didn't call her or attempt to go anywhere near her...

She knocked on the door of the tony loft where Angie instructed her to meet her...She had a metal briefcase...

"Marrrrrrrrrrrrrrla...we finally meet?" said Angie.  "What's the matter...You didn't know that some times Martin prefers a little dark meat?" she said and laughed..

"Let's just get on with this.." she said..

"You got my money?" said Angie..

Marla opened her briefcase....The money was there....but then she pulled out a pistol..
"I know your type....This would never end here....You'd just keep blackmailing me....I changed my plans...Whatever knowledge you have will never do you any good.." she said..

"It won't  do you any good either..Drop that gun and do it now!" said Sissy , who had her glock aimed at Marla's head...

She looked around...







Carlotta, Tyriq, Jimmy, Hop, Sirena and Duke and six uniformed officers all armed and with glocks aimed at her stood in the doorway.....

Marla dropped her pistol....

"She was trying to blackmail me.." she said, pointing at Angie..

Angie smiled and pulled her gold shield out of her pocketbook...

"I lied to you...I am a cop!!!.....I'm Detective Angela Belton-Barlow" she said..

''So you and Martin weren't having an affair?  You ,You didn't buy that panty and bra set from Victoria's Secret for me did you?" she asked..

"I've never met Martin.....No I didn't buy that set for you..."said Angie laughing...

Marla seemed relieved for a minute...

"But I am in trouble huh?" she said..

"You certainly are!!!....I'm Assistant District Attorney Keith Wallace..."I said..

"I didn't actually kill any one...I was in London the whole time...I'm sure you know that....This was all Martin's idea...Not mine...Look, can we uh make a deal?" she asked..

"I'm listening.." I said..
24 HOURS LATER-

Carlotta, Tyriq, Jimmy and five uniformed policemen walked into Martin Decker's office....The former office of Phillip Harris...

"Hello Martin.." she said..

"Awwww come on Carlotta....Enough of this...Do I have to call my lawyers and charge you cops with harrassment?" he said.



Carlotta

Tyriq tossed a zip drive on his desk...

"I suggest you watch this.." he said...

He smirked and put the Zip drive in his computer.... And there he saw Himself and Eugene Reddick and Carlotta in a flight simulator...He saw The Abandoned Apartment complex and the room he held her in....and he saw his car and Eugene Reddick's car leaving the Airport and driving in both directions...Then he saw a snippet of him leaving this very office ,right after the murder...All time stamped..

He was astounded...

"You know, all of this is very circumstantial evidence?" he said..
"That sounds sooo lawyerly....It won't help you..." said Jimmy.

"My testimony and my husband's won't be circumstantial... It'll back all of that up...Along with the bogus file you gave us with forged signatures...Your fingerprints are on that file by the way...But the icing on the cake is....Eugene Reddick, your partner and Marla Harris, your girlfriend...They gave you up and we didn't have to pressure them or promise them anything...She told us she smuggled the gun into the suite at your behest...We know everything...and by the time the jury hears all of this...Wellllllllllllllll they'll have heard enough.."said Carlotta, who tossed the handcuffs on the table.. It's tank time Martin....You're under arrest...Murder One, Conspiracy to commit murder and unlawful containment..."said Carlotta...

A uniformed officer handcuffed him...read him his rights....

He was stunned...

"I-I don't believe this...I can't be getting arrested...I left nothing to chance...I covered all of my bases...This can't be happening.." he mumbled as they took him out....

"They never believe it when they get shot or arrested." said Jimmy to Tyriq...

"I know...must be a psychological term for this...I'm gonna ask Hazel...." laughed Tyriq.

I stood outside with Sissy and the guys as Martin Decker did the perp walk..

''We got him!"I said.
"Yupper in a little under 72 hours...Notttt bad...Not bad at all...This makes my day..."laughed Sissy...

"Nice feather in our caps...First round is on me at Josie's " said Duke..
"Ummmmmmmmm thanks partner...I could use a cold one.."said Angie..

"Girl you aint never lied..." laughed Sirena, high fiving Angie..."

"It looked like the perfect murder....and just like that...This one fell apart...fell apart in the seams." said Hop.

Indeed it did!

It indeed was a good day.....It was a near perfect murder...but in all my years prosecuting them...I've never seen a perfect murder...Like most of the ones I've prosecuted...This one fell apart as soon as we really started digging deep into it!

EPILOUGE-

Marla Harris and Eugene Reddick were given immunity from prosecution and they testified against Martin Decker...

Their testimony plus Carlotta's

doomed him....

Martin Decker was convicted of First Degree Murder, Conspiracy to commit murder and unlawful containment...and sentenced to Life with no possibility of parole....

He cried like a baby as they led him out of the courtroom...

 "I-I don't believe this...I can't be going to jail...I left nothing to chance...I covered all of my bases...This can't be happening..I just don't understand...."he mumbled...

With her big murder solved... Lt. Tragg had no leverage to hang over Sissy's head at the next COMSTAT meeting...

This time Lt. Arthur Anderson was chairing the meeting and he brought up more of Tragg's mis-adventures...including sleeping with an ADA during an investigation...
This brought a roar of laughter from everybody in the room once again and a few thumbs up!

"She's a babe though ,I gotta hand it to Tragg, nailing her...WOWWWWW!" said a few of the Lieutenants...

Sissy and I sat back and enjoyed the show...

******************************************************************************** Carlotta chose to spend our first afternoon off after the case lounging around in our house with little
to no clothes on..

"Papi, stop staring at me that way.." said Carlotta , smiling at me..

"I can't help it.." I said.. "Put that phone down and come over here.."I said..
She smiled and obeyed...

She sat on my lap and began kissing me....

She looked at me and broke into a huge smile...She put her hands over her mouth...

''Oh My god....AYE MIOS DIOS!!!!Woooooou look at you!  Papi...you got huge!." she said, rubbing me softly and kissing me gingerly...

"Ummmmmmmmm...yesssssss.." she said as she stroked my now engorged and hard penis softly....

''Ummmmmmmmmmmm...you are so...ouuuuuu so hard...papi.." she said..

"I can't help it with you here all sexy and what not!!" I said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmm just calm down, calm down....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu,it's okay....It's okay papi...ouuuuuu...." she moaned...

"This was some case huh?" I said in between wet sloppy kisses...

"It was..." said Carlotta...

''One of our most complex....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...we can talk about it later.." I moaned..

"Siii.." she said.


Soon we were on the bed and I was entering her slowly, gently...

''Wooooooooooooooooooooooooou...Oh Papi...you are hitting mami's spots....Ouuuu..."moaned Carlotta, which got me even more excited...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" was all I could manage to say...

She smiled serenely and wrapped her legs around my waste as I began to move in and out of her...

She was so soft, so wet....and smelled so good...I couldn't stand it...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...yesssssssssssssssssss....yes.......AYE MIOS DIOS......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned softly as we made sweet love.......

Our bed was really squeaking out of control at this point and our headboard was really slamming into the wall now...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Papi...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" Carlotta moaned as tears and sweat just streamed down her face...

  EIGHT  TO NINE HOURS seemingly evaporated and I was no where near close to stopping...

"Ayyye papiiiiiiiiii" Carlotta moaned loudly...

A nice way to end such a complex case!



10 comments:

Toni said...

WOW This one sure did fall apart and fast!

Sunflower said...

Perfect Title for this!

Angie B. said...

Loved this...Everything did fall apart!

Lisa said...

Angie is so good at undercover...She had that girl nearly in tears...

Vanessa said...

LMAO! When Angie told her that she bought and picked out the bra and panty set from Victoria's secret...That drove baby girl over the edge...LMAO!

Halo said...

I knew that girl and his partner were going to roll on him...

Brenda said...

Because he was an attorney they had to make a tight case against him...The Flight Simulator wasn't enough...They needed two testimonies..Which they got...Plus Carlotta, Keith Wallace, Duke and Angie...All Detectives....That was more than enough to put him away..Lt. Tragg take note..

Cheryl said...

Everything sure did fall apart!And fast!

Rita said...

Great story! Nice ending...In bed...Loved it!

Tate 2 said...

As usual, Nicely done!