Wednesday, February 21, 2018

You Bet The House

FBI Deputy Special Agent in charge Sharon Ferrell-Hopkins  and Detective Sirena Pile

were sitting at headquarters talking to Carlotta..

"I don't understand...What are you saying?" asked Carlotta...

"Lotta , I think you got snookered.." said Sirena... "I think we all have been snookered.." she continued.
"How do you mean?" asked Carlotta....

"I got a copy of Big Uncle's prison file from The U.S. Prison Bureau.....And I contacted a handwriting expert...

"That's not his handwriting on any of these files...They were forged....Also....Sirena and Hop did a check of Phillip Harris..His handwriting.."said Sharon...

"It's fake...That's not Harris's handwriting either..."said Hop...
"I wonder if Decker knows these files are bogus...and he was setting Harris up?" wondered Jimmy...

"If he did...He's a fool to get Big Uncle tied up in this mess.."said Tyriq..

"That's another thing Top...There is no proof that Phillip Harris and Big Uncle even knew each other...Angie and I checked..."said Duke..

''We checked Phone calls and emails of Phillip Harris going back three years and there is not one call between the two...."said Angie..

"And the FBI ,DEA and Detroit coppers have followed Big Uncle's every move since he got out of jail...He hasn't been east lately..."said Sharon...

"So this whole thing is bogus..?  we need to pick up Martin Decker..." said Carlotta....
"And this is where it get's cute....You said you were in Cherry Hill right?" asked Sirena..

"Right outside of it...He said.."said Carlotta...

"Top did you actually see the street he lives on or the general area?" asked Tyriq...

"No...I was in his condo...I don't remember getting back on the Helicopter...either trip."said Carlotta.

"We did a property search....There is nothing and I mean nothing owned by or registered to a Martin Decker in Cherry Hill or the Cherry Hill suburbs..." said Jimmy...
"The bartender at Northeast Airport would know...They were talking to each other.."said Carlotta...

"What bar Top?   I've never known any bars to be near or at Northeast Airport..."said Duke..

"Oh yeah....There is a nice little Cantina....right off the road...near  Northeast Airport..."said Carlotta...

"There is???  Let's go out there...Show us where this bar was Top.." said Tyriq,,,,

II-
The bar Carlotta claimed she was in was abandoned...tables and chairs gone...bar empty....trash on the floor...

''Are you sure this is where you were Carlotta?" asked Angie..
''Yes....The bar had modern blue neon lights under it...
Modern chairs....46 inch monitors, three bartenders....and several patrons...It couldn't be gone in just two days?" said Carlotta, totally astonished.
If there had been a modern, lively thriving bar...it was certainly gone now....
"You say you left here with Decker and his pilot...Did you get the pilot's name?" asked Duke..

''Yes...He called him Sam...Sam Ingram.." said Carlotta...
Tyriq set up his laptop....After a few minutes...He sighed..

"No helicopter pilot on staff or independent flyer by that name Top..." he said..
"After you left this bar...Where did you go?"asked Sirena..

"I was woozy...I don't remember....When I woke up...I was in the helicopter." said Carlotta...
"You sure Carlotta?" asked Jimmy, who also had a laptop..."I'm looking at the log here for the airport..The keep a record of all helicopter take off's and arrivals...There were three on the night you were with Decker....One at 6:00....That went to New York City....One at 9:50....That went to Deleware and one at Midnight...That went to New Brunswick....And there were no more until 8:00 am...."said Jimmy...
"Duke and I picked you up at three in the morning.. a little bit after ,right Duke?" said Angie..

"Yeah.....a little after...."said Duke...
"Lotta, this looks like there is a distinct possibility that you never left here..."said Sirena...

"Aye Mios Dios..." said Carlotta...

"Don't feel bad chica...This would have fooled even me..."said Sissy , who was just arriving with me and was hearing the tail end of the conversation...

"This was meant for me...and it would have fooled me..."I said...
"What if Carlotta was never far from here?  What if she was actually at a house near here..?" asked Hop...

I looked around...

"How bout that one across the road?" I said pointing to what looked like an abandoned apartment complex..

III-
There was an empty apartment complex , across the street from Northeast Airport...


We walked over to it....We did a room to room search...

"Here, Oh My God...This is where I was...."said Carlotta...

"This is where I was. OH MY GOD!!! I WAS RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET THE ENTIRE TIME!" exclaimed Carlotta...
Hazel arrived with a CSI team not too long afterwords...

"This place smells like bleach and we can't find any prints or DNA...Not Deckers or Carlotta's...."said Hazel...
"Who owns this place?" I asked..

''Wait...I'll do a quick property search..." said Sirena.. "Looks like this place went underwater two years ago....Cyclops Insurance owns it..." said Sirena...


"This was perfect....He tricks me into thinking I'm at a bar...He drugs me....he makes me think I was in a Helicopter...But I swear I was in a helicopter..." said Carlotta..."and he brings me across the street....All the while...I thought I was in New Jersey....."said Carlotta..

"He passed you the bogus files...you passed out and he took you right across the road and left you in a hangar and called us...

Carlotta looked at clock on the wall that said 9:00 pm..

"That clock said 9:00 pm when I woke up...ad I don't remember what time it was when I left...Let's go pick Decker up.."said Carlotta..

"And charge him with what?  We don't have any proof ,physical or otherwise that he committed murder....No proof that he was here or in that phony bar except your say so...He doesn't own this property or a Helicopter....Nothing sticks to him....But I do believe he murdered Harris and he used you as his alibi...all we have is him leaving the office in a snippet of street cam film...That's not enough.."said Sissy..
"What do we do?" asked Tyriq...

"Well one thing ...We search these old hangars...We need to know how they simulated Carlotta being in a helicopter....Then as far as Mr. Decker...We wait and we watch...An old gambler told me once...Sometime you don't have a move to make...So you wait....And when you get a move, you bet the house..We are going to get Mr. Decker...He thinks he's smart...but I'm certain he made a mistake...I can feel it."said Sissy...
"That's why they call her..The Boss lady..." I said...Smiling...


IV-
We were at Northeast Airport....Meanwhile at Philadelphia International Airport... Martin Decker waited for a beautiful woman to get off of a flight that had just arrived from London....

Marla Harris, the widow of Phillip Harris walked off of her plane...She was wearing a Black Mini skirt...Black Knee High boots...with heels and a beautiful fur coat and glasses...

Martin Decker smiled..

Marla Harris smiled..

"He's gone?" she asked..

"He's gone baby gone...."laughed Martin...

"We did it." she said..

They kissed passionately.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girl, let's hurry up...I got us a room at the Suites, right near the airport..."said Martin...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I can feel that bulge in your pants.....you've missed me.."she said..

"Yesss...I've missed you baby....Did you miss me?" he asked..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssssssssssss...I've missed that big horse in your pants.."she said in between hot, sweaty ,sloppy kisses..

"Then let's get to our suite and celebrate....No more sneaking around...No more looking over our shoulders...We can be open with our love.." he said..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yes...you saw an opening..." she exclaimed..

''And I bet the house baby....I bet the house.." he exclaimed.

(DEFINITELY TO BE CONTINUED)



4 comments:

Toni said...

Okay, this whole thing seems like a scam...

Swaggie said...

It was a scam! She was his cover...He's killed that woman's husband and he has his wife....And nothing to link him to anything..He's free and clear

Angie B. said...

That's what it looks like to me!

Sunflower said...

Me too!