Monday, February 5, 2018

Sanctuary

Today was a big day in court for Attorney Sofia Garcia...
She was defending a fellow Latino like herself...A man named Hector Lamas....He had walked over the border from Mexico, via Guatalmala about 30 years ago.....He lived in San Antonio and worked for three years....He managed to nearly get a Bachelor's Degree ,while working and saving his money...

He married a Mexican woman who had gotten her citizenship....They moved to Philadelphia PA. where she had relatives...He and she both completed their degrees and had three children, A boy and two girls.

Now, he was close to retiring from his job, where they only had good things to say about him...He was now a grandfather...His son and his two daughters now had children all their own...

In all these years, he had never gotten in trouble with the law once...Not so much as a traffic ticket...
He had also not bothered to get his citizenship either...

When he went to get his driver's license renewed, a routine check rvealed that he was not a U.S. Citizen...

He now faced being deported back to Guatemala...

His wife, his children and grandchildren are all American citizens...They can't be touched...but he could possibly be seperated from all he holds dear....

Sofia was desperately trying to save him....She was so into this case...that the three of us, her boyfriend, Attorney Khalil Ahmed
Her best friend in the world,Attorney Bee Bee Evans,
and  me, Attorney Keith Jones
Had gone days without seeing her...

Sofia got up early and hit the law library....
When she wasn't there...She was in court with Hector and his family..
and when not in either place...
She was asleep....

II-
Khalil was a little worried about her..

''I wish I could help little mamasita (His pet name for her..) but I'm involved in a case of my own...We may be going to the jury in a few days.." he said..

"Damn man, I know what you mean...It's a bitch her not being available...You missin out on all that lovin.." I said trying to get him to smile..

"Yeah man, I miss that the most...Her warm body, her soft legs...her kisses..." he stopped..He realized we were in the office talking...and being overheard by our supervisor...Yvette Jones, who gave Khalil a side eye and smiled....

"Awwwww that kind of sounds sweet....You miss her.....Well Suck it up cupcake...She's doing a good job...I hope you are being just as dilligent in your case..."said Yvette...

''I am my esteemed supervisor...We are almost ready to go to court..." said Khalil...

''Heyyy I got an acquittal yesterday in my murder trial and just last week I helped you with your case." I said and smiled..

"So you did...I'm just pulling your chains guys....I know you've been working hard...I have someone I would like for you to meet..." said Yvette..

An attractive Asian Woman walked in.....
 "Helllooooo...Pleased to meet you."I said.
 "Hellllllllllllooooo." said Khalil..

Both Khalil and I stood up...
The Asian woman laughed....

''Oh wow!  People don't usually do this when I come around.." she said...

Yvette just smiled and shook her head...

"This is Jade Lee...She's an investigator....She's assigned to me and therefor, you guys...She is a former Homicide Detective from Tokyo...She's been in the United States for a year and she's close to getting her citizenship...Ms. Lee.. Attorney Keith Jones and Attorney Khalil Ahmed...There are two more team members...Females...but they're in court today...Attorney Beatrice Evans...We call her Bee Bee....and Attorney Sofia Garcia.."said Yvette..
"Pleased to meet you all.." said Jade Lee..
''Come on...I'll show you around.." said Yvette.

III-

Back at our apartment...Bee Bee was sitting on my bed checking her phone messages...

She had on glasses, a grey t-shirt and matching string bikini panties...

''Sofia down in the room asleep?" I asked..

"Yes...Poor thing...She's so invested in this case...It's as if she's trying to save a family member...I wish I could help her...but Ms. Yvette and I have  a trial of our own...and it's about to go to the jury in a few days...I'm preparing our sumnation.." said Bee Bee...
''I've got a little down time...I'm going to stop by court tomorrow and see how she's doing..."I said.

''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, she'll be so appreciative..."said Bee Bee.
"Damn girl, ummph ,ummph ,ummmph...all that body..Lawdddd!"I joked..staring at Bee Bee salaciously...


"I can put my dress back on..if I 'm too much of a distraction for you..." laughed Bee Bee..

I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately.....

"No...Noooooo...I was hoping you'd take your top off...panties too!"I moaned in between soft kisses...

"Ouuuuuuuuu you are soooo nasty....Do you always have nasty thoughts about me?" she asked...in between hot kisses...

''Every chance I get.." I said..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are fresh!" she laughed....

I slipped her top off and then her panties...
It wasn't long before we were both naked in the middle of my living room, kissing each other as if it was the end of the world...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.."moaned Bee Bee..

''Damn girl ,you are so hot!" I said..
From there we wound up in the bathtub in hot soapy water...kissing and taking slurps of a nice bottle of wine I had..

Bee Bee eased her self down on my now engorged and erect penis and moved up and down....Between the hot soapy water and the sensations we were both feeling...we were nearly going out of our minds...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!  UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!!!  OH MY godddddddddddddddddddd Keith, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..!" she moaned loudly as she moved up and down...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BEE BEEEEEEEEE!" I moaned...
We kissed passionately and she continued moving up and down ...

TWO TO THREE HOURS went by and I exploded......Bee Bee shook and trembled...tears flowed down her face and she held on to me for dear life....

By now the water was cold.....

Bee Bee was breathing heavy......So was I....

"This is what I was missing in life..." she said and laughed as she hugged me..

"Yeah, me too!" I said ,trying to catch my breath..

******************************************************************************
Sofia had knocked on Khalil's door...

"Hey papi..." she said..

''Hey girl...I didn't expect to see you so soon.." said Khalil.
"I missed you papi..."
''Yeah ,I missed you too mami."said Khalil..
He pulled her in the door and closed it behind him....They kissed passionately....He unbuttoned her robe and lifted her up and took her in his bedroom...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."she moaned...


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my goddddddddddddddddddd gurllllllllllll..." he cried out..

For the next SIX TO SEVEN HOURS...they made slow ,sweet, tender love...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  papi....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

"Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn mami.." he moaned...

IV-
The next day, I sat in the back of the courtroom...
Sofia knew I was there...

She was a very good attorney....She argued passionately to spare Hector Llamas , pointing out his spotless record while here illegally...He had gotten a college education, had married...had three children, four grandchilden , all solid citizens...All three of his children were college education and working, contributing, just as he had... She passionately argued...

Opposing counsel was the worst person she could possibly go up against..

His name was Milton Merlins...he had at one time been a Judge...One of the most racist judges on the bench...

He had had both Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her niece, Beverly West jailed for contempt once because they wore Black Lives Matter buttons on their lapels...


It seemed he had a problem with Black Attorneys and Women Attorneys in general...His hostility to the Black Attorneys was quite obvious...He talked to them like they were children....He was no different when speaking to Latina Attorneys....or anybody that wasn't white...

Several complaints against him by African American, Gay and Women attorneys got him censored and removed from the bench...a year before he would had to retire..

He was in private practice now and representing the Immigration Department in their case for deportation...

He made no secret of his disdain for Sofia...

I'm sure the feeling was mutual...but she was very professional....

The case went to the jury....

Unfortunately.....It ended in a hung jury.....a 6-6 split....

Sofia was heart broken.....She had worked so hard.......

Merlins announced that the government intended to file for a new case immediately...

I put my arms around Sofia...She hugged me...Her body was warm and soft .....I imagined she drove my boy Khalil crazy...

"I'm going to help you....I'll be second chair during your appeal...and I'm going to pull some strings for you...As you know...my father is a judge...I'm going to see if I can't move this trial to his courtroom.."I said.


"That's a little unethical Keith, but right now...I'll take any help I can get...You don't talk much about your father..You think he'll do that for you?" asked Sofia..
''He owes me.." I said.
"He paid your college tuition and for law school and bought you that fancy car you drive..."said Sofia..


"Guilt money"I said..

My dad was a Judge when he met my mother , who was a young court clerk...He was also very married to a another woman.. He and my Mom carried on a torrid three year affair which ended in my mother getting pregnant and me being born...

He paid child support under the condition of her silence...He even came to visit me a few times..I never visited his home or met his wife, now deceased...

He paid for my college tuition and then when  I passed the LSAT's , he paid for Law School....He wasn't at my high school or college graduations...He was however there when I graduated law school...With that car...
Bee Bee was with me....He mistakenly thought she was my girlfriend then... He probably feels as though he doesn't owe me anything more...In a sense...He's right...I'm grown, gainfully employed and living on my own...
but I need a favor, for my friend, Sofia..who is like a sister to me...
"It's sweet of you to help me Keith....I really appreciate this...If your father can't help..."she said..

"He will." I said.
Hector was living in the basement of a church in Fishtown...A sanctuary church, scared to go to his home.. Sofia took me with her...She met with him there and went over his case with him..
with his wife and family....This was a disgrace...I was angry...I wanted to help him....I wanted to help Sofia spit in the face of that racist condescending attorney Milton Merlins...

V-


 Meanwhile in another courtroom.. Some days later! Yvette Jones and Bee Bee had just won an acquittal in their case and were high fiving each other..

"Love the way you handled yourself missy...."said Yvette..


"Thank You Ms.Yvette.." laughed Bee Bee...

Just then ADA Rockland Cambridge walked over to her...
''Yvette...How are you? I caught the end of your trial...Ahhh Ms. Evans is it?  You were very good yourself." he said..

"Thank you ADA Cambridge..."said Bee Bee..

''Hello Rockland...You move into your new place yet?" asked Yvette...

''Ahhh no...My sweetie isn't exactly ready to live with anybody...but there's no immediate rush..."he said... "Ummmmmm..you're wearing my favorite fragrance..." he said and smiled raffishly at Yvette..

''Is it?" asked Yvette..
"Ummmmm it is...I loved it..."said Rockland...

''Well, it sells for a reasonable price at Macy's.....Come on Bee Bee,let's get some lunch....See you around Rockland.."said Yvette...

He stood and watched them both as they walked away.....

"Ms. Yvette....You and Him?" asked Bee Bee..

''A long time ago Bee Bee...I've moved on...He has too.."said Yvette...

"He still has the hots for you I think." laughed Bee Bee.
''Well, he had his chance...He blew it...besides...He's got a new woman..." said Yvette...She stopped short of saying she had a new man...The jury was still out on Gary..
He said he was into her...but he seemed as though he just liked getting into her... Time would tell...

Meanwhile in Fishtown...

''This is where Bee Bee and I come from Papi... We grew up on these streets.....Most of the people we know didn't grow up to become Attorneys...We were lucky..."said Sofia..

''I was raised by a single mother in West Philly, I totally understand.."I said...
"But for the grace of God, we wouldn't be who we are, or have what we have...We owe it to give back...To help people like Hector Lamas.." she said..

I loved her passion, her conviction....I had to help her....in anyway I could..


(TO BE CONTINUED)




4 comments:

Sunflower said...

Ripped fro today's headlines...I love this!

Angie B. said...

Great lead in story!

Toni said...

Nicely set up...Love this...Love them!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AND BRA TO THE CEILING....THAT BATH TUB SEX SCENE WAS HOTTT!