Saturday, February 17, 2018

The New Bed

The smell of Pancakes wafted from the kitchen to the bathroom....I walked out on a brilliantly sun bathed day in mid winter...

"Mmmmmmmmmmm breakfast smells good..." I said..

My wife, Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander was preparing a stack of pancakes and sausages...
and she had four plates set at the table...
I smiled..

"We are having breakfast guests.." I said..

"Donnie Ray, you are a great detective.."said Olivia, smiling...

I pulled her to me and kissed her softly....

''Let me take a guess...The Newlyweds." I said.
"Yeah, they've been back a week...I thought I'd do something nice for them.." said Olivia...

''I understand they're doing something nice for us....Did I hear Shortcake say that she is buying us a bed?" I asked..

"She is..Or rather she did..." said Olivia..

"We were in IKEA one day last week and she saw the bed....and she purchased it for us...and a new foam mattress...One that doesn't make any noise...

She said that she and Nelson have a bed and a mattress just like it...and if you notice you don't hear their bed squeaking or their headboard slamming against the wall anymore.."said Olivia..
''Yeah, but we have heard Nelson moaning...He uh is enjoying married life thoroughly..." I said, laughing..
Olivia laughed..

''Yessssss...it must be really good to him..." she said....and laughed shyly....

"You're no slouch yourself..Mrs. Alexander..." I said... Olivia was a loud lover...I often teased her....

"No I'm not...Stopppppppppp....You're right along with me.." she said , blushing like a school girl..

The both of us could be pretty loud and we had put a hurting on our bed...The headboard had a crack and the legs were very weak...I for one welcomed a new bed...

This would make the third one since we'd been married.
"You've got to calm down and stop getting so excited..." joked Olivia..
"How can I do that when you're so freakin hot?? Oh, There's the door bell.." I said...

''Heyyy guys.."said Beverly...

''Hiiii baby!" said Olivia..


''Heyy Liv, Donnie Ray.."said Nelson..
"Look, it's our newest tenent!" I said.. "How is married life? It's been what two weeks now?" I asked..

Nelson put his arms around Beverly and kissed her cheeks..

"It's been great!" he said enthusiastically...

Beverly blushed and giggled like a school girl..

''It has been just wonderful."said Beverly, gushing...

"Look at you...You're blushing..."said Olivia, smiling at Beverly...

''Am I?"asked Beverly , smiling from cheek to cheek...It was obvious that both of them were deliriously happy!
''Thank you for the new bed..In advance.."said Olivia..

"Auntay, you'll love it...I told you when we came back from our honeymoon I was going to get it for you two.." said Beverly...

''When do they deliver it?" asked Nelson..
"This afternoon.."said Olivia..

"You'll love it....Breakfast smells good...I'm starving.."said Nelson...

"I imagine you worked up quite an appetite.."I said with tongue in cheek..

Beverly blushed....

''Stop it Donnie Ray.." she giggled slyly..
''Pay him no mind...Breakfast is served.."said Olivia.
We all chowed down on pancakes and sausages and hot tumblers of coffee...
''So you guys excited about going back to work Monday?"I asked...

"I can't wait....but I have enjoyed my break from it...."said Beverly looking dreamily at her new husband, Nelson...who smiled from ear to ear...
"Yeah, I'm ready to go back to the office too...but this has been the best time of my life..." he said..and kissed Beverly..
Beverly swooned...I had to admit...I had never seen this Beverly before..She leaned her head softly on his shoulder and rubbed his chest...

"He woke up this morning and said...."Oh Wow...I almost thought that I had to pack and get ready to go home and then I realized...I am home..." she said...giggling and hugging Nelson..
Olivia cracked up laughing..

"You are home now..This is your home and we are your family...You've been around us so long..Nothing should seem new...Seems like you've always been family.."she said..

''I know...I've known you both for like forever " laughed Nelson...
"That's right...Welcome to the fold....Officially..." I said and playfully smacked him on the back..
Nelson and I washed dishes while Olivia and Beverly talked in our bedroom..
"I'm going to put our old bed in the other bedroom..." said Olivia...

''Auntay? Uh, when you and uh Donnie Ray got married..Did he uh want it ,like all the time?"asked Beverly.
Olivia smiled..

"He still wants it all the time...but once you both get back to work , that will all settle down...There will be nights when you'll both be too tired for that...but right now it's new.." said Olivia.

"Auntay we been together for four years....I'm not new..." said Beverly...

''All of a sudden you seem NEW again to him... ..because now you're his wife...not just his girlfriend!"asked Olivia..

Beverly laughed... "I know..it just seems like we are constantly doing it now....I suppose you're right...and I do like the attention...He'll just kiss me for no reason..."she giggled...

"Awwwww...He loves you...that's all...Enjoy it Baby girl, pray he always stays that way.." said Olivia...who hugged her niece...

II-
Later after Beverly and Nelson left....The movers came with the new bed and the new mattress..

I must say it looked good..

''Well, what do you think Donnie Ray? " asked Olivia...

"It looks great...A little low on the floor don't you think?" I asked..

"We can get used to that.." said Olivia..

"Hmmmm, I think we ought to uh test it out..."I said slyly...
Olivia sat on the bed...

She smiled slyly...

"Now? Right now? You can't be serious..." she said..
"I'm very serious.." I said and kissed her passionately..
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm you are serious...aren't you?" she said in between hot juicy kisses...

"I am.." I said..

"It's Saturday Morning.." she said softly in between more kisses..

"Yeah...You're right..we have all night tonight.." I said..and eased up off of her..

I walked out to the kitchen...
I ran some cold water across my hands....to calm myself down.... Then I heard Olivia calling me...from the bedroom..

"Donnie Rayyyy?" she cooed..
I looked in the doorway and Olivia had undressed ,had on a white neglige...
''Let's Test the bed out..." she said and motioned with her index finger for me to join her in the room..
I made sure our door was locked and joined her in the bedroom..
I stared at our new bed...

"This is a great looking bed.." I said..

''It is..." said Olivia, who unzippered my trousers and helped me get them off...As I took off my shirt...

"You can't kiss me like that and just walk away.." she said...

We kissed some more...Now I was aroused again....She felt my erect penis and said. softly..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm my goodness...This doesn't make any sense, you being this excited....."
Beverly had been right...Once we were in bed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Misterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Alexander.....Lawddddddddddddddd!" she moaned....

The bed did not squeak...It didn't make a sound....and the headboard didn't rattle either...

FIVE TO SIX HOURS of hot sweaty lovemaking continued...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Donnie Ray... ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Olivia....

"Oh My God!  Oh My God!  Oh My God! Olivia! Oh My God....You're driving me crazy...."I yelled...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh MISTER ALEXANDER . Oh My God!   Oh My God! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I moaned loudly

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Olivia....


 And downstairs in Beverly and Nelson's abode-

Beverly and Nelson were a floor below us..in their bed , doing the same thing..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nelson....I can't believe you have the energy after last night.."said Beverly, smiling..

"I can't believe you're so sexy after last night.." he said..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..." she said and kissed him..
''Say things like that and you can always have it.." she said.

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girlllllllllllllllll!" he moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nelson...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned..

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Beverly, this is the best...the very best...I've ever had.." he exclaimed.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nelson...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned..


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girl...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, oUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...BEVERLY....OH MY GOD!!!!!UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" he moaned...

''Nelsonnnn....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed

"Damn girl, you are driving me crazy..." he said...

"I make you feel good baby?" asked Beverly...

''Always..." he said..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" she said..


FIVE TO SIX HOURS of hot sweaty lovemaking continued...We were all  getting our money's worth out of these new beds..

In our bedroom , the headboard was rattling a little bit...but not much....

We both came and came with a fury.....

''Well Donnie Ray...How did  you like the bed?" asked Olivia..

"I give it an A...I give you an A plus..."I said laughing..

''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww"said Olivia as she kissed me sloppily...

III-
Two Days later...we were all at the local laundromat......Olivia said to Beverly..


"I think my husband approves of our new bed..." she said, smiling sheepishly...

"I told you." laughed Beverly...

''Where is your hubby?" asked Olivia..
"He's gathering up the rest of his laundry...He'll be over soon...I think he took our clothes to the dry cleaners also."she said , smiling...
I walked in just then...I kissed Beverly on the cheek and hugged her..

"Great idea...us getting that new bed...a lot quieter and so firm...I love it...I can't stay out of it.."I said..

"I'll just bet you can't...Tee Hee..You sound like a commercial Donnie Ray.."said Beverly,laughing...

"I told you he likes it..He doesn't want to let me out of it either"laughed Olivia..looking at me and smiling sheepishly...
"I figured you guys would be finishing up....Let's go get something to eat..." I said..
"Good Idea..."said Olivia..

"Yeah...I'm down.."said Beverly...
Nelson walked in just then...

"Hey guys,..seems like we all had the same idea.." he said.. He had laundry of his own...

''After you get your clothes going...Come with us..We are going to lunch..."said Beverly....
"Cool.." he said...
She then whispered in his ear...

''And if you want...When we come back , we can test out that bed one last time.."
Nelson smiled sheepishly......

Olivia took me by the hand...and softly whispered to me..

"After we eat..we can go home and give that bed...just one more test.." and she winked..
I smiled sheepishly...

That new bed had magical powers...I liked it..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AND BRA TO THE RAFTERS!