Thursday, February 8, 2018

Scape Goated

The second deportation hearing for Hector Llamas began....

Sofia and boss lady, Ms. Yvette Jones
were the two attorneys on the case...with Khalil Ahmed
being third chair....
Our investigator, Jade Lee sat quietly in back of them....

Merlin Mims was once again the attorney representing the Immigration department....

He was getting all he could handle in court this time....
He and Sofia had battled to a standstill, but battling Yvette Jones, an older and far more seasoned Attorney was a whole different ball game..
He knew her...She had tried a couple of cases in his courtroom..He had talked down to her and had been so condescending that she had burst into tears outside the courtroom during the recess....

A Certain ADA named Rockland Cambridge had hugged her, held her in his arms and comforted her that day...
Even he had felt sorry for her.... He went on to win that case...but from there the two of them became a couple....and dated for two years....
Now...Merlin Mims was no longer a Judge, but just an Attorney like her and Yvette wanted revenge and she stuck it to him every single chance she got.. So much so that the Judge, My father, Judge Keith Marshall...
Had to admonish her to stay on topic and relevant and to basically cool it ....He didn't want to...He liked Yvette...He couldn't take his eyes off of her...Her shapely legs...Her nice shape, her pretty eyes..Her luscious lips..
To say that my dad was smitten was an understatement.......
Sofia and Khalil noticed it.
but it was helping them ,much to Mim's consternation....
He asked his investigator to do a background check on both Sofia Garcia and Khalil Ahmed...He suspected that they might be immigrants themselves....

He was wrong...Both were born in Philadelphia ,PA...American Citizens...Sofia's mother and father were born in San Juan, Puerto Rico, still American Citizens...

.but Khalil's parents were born in Iraq....Still, both became naturalized American citizens... The rub was our new investigator....Jade Lee..
Here on a work visa....She had applied for and was working towards American Citizenship....but didn't quite have it....And that was the loophole he was looking for...We see just how desperate he was later...

II-
Bee Bee and I weren't at work...we currently had no trial....Bee Bee was in my apartment in my bedroom sitting on top of me...

''Keith it was so nice of your Mom and Aunt to visit us...and bring all that home cooked food.." she said..
My Mother and my aunt had recently visited me....They brought what I used to call a care package...Good Home Cooked Food...

"They love you Bee Bee...Remember when I took you to my family reunion...and you pretended to be my date?...They had us married even then.."I laughed..

"I know...and now we really are a couple, so we weren't lying.." she laughed....
We kissed passionately for a few minutes...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...but we didn't do stuff like this back then.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned...

"No we sure didn't, but we sure should have!" she said..

"Yesssssssssssssss..We sure should have" I said.. 

Bee Bee laughed...

"You're sooo silly." she said.

"I did try once..." I said...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I knowwwwwwwwwwww....You tried to get a little kiss when we came back remember?" she laughed...
''Yeah and you told me that if I wanted that...It would cost me.."I said and laughed.
"I wanted you to ask me to be your girlfriend.....but you didn't....I regretted being so forward...I told Sofia

..and she told me that I might have blown it..."said Bee Bee..
''So the next time I tried to kiss you, you let me.."I said..
''Two years later and you still didn't ask me..I had to give you some to even get you to think about it.." she said with a pout...

"I was always thinking about it..." I said as we began kissing again...
"No you weren't...Liar!!!...Ummmmmmmmmmmm....You thinkin about somethin now?" she asked...Taking her soft hands and rubbing my penis which was as hard as a brick...

"I'm thinking about something..." I said softly....."Lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwd" I cried out..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I bet I know what?" she laughed...as she rose up and sat herself down on me and began to move up and down...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....you are so hard......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu oh my goodness ...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned softly....

She moved up and down like that for the next TWO TO THREE HOURS...I held on to her for dear life and she held on to me...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....KEITHHHHHHHHHH,
we have a lot of time to make up forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I said...

My bed was squeaking something crazy and the headboard was shaking like it was going to come off...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW " I moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." Bee Bee squealed....

THREE More HOURS seemed to drift lazily by...
We both seemed to climax at the same time....in between wet sloppy kisses....

"I love you Bee Bee.." I said...

"Awwww I love you too Keith." she said and began to cry profusely as her body began to tremble.....

Mine was trembling too....
Bee Bee looked at me...

"I wonder how the trial is going?"she said as her head rested on my chest and I hugged her...





III-
Court had adjourned for the day....Merlin Mims stared balefully at Judge Keith Marshall...My dad..


"You couldn't be more biased..." he snarled..

"Excuse me?" said my dad..


"You had your damn  tongue so far out your mouth...The Bailifs are going to have to mop the floor..Ogling that Black woman Attorney...Agreeing with her every motion..."he snarled.

My dad was thinking about Yvette..." I was agreeing with her motions alright...lawd!!!" He thought to himself..

"You need to watch yourself Merlin...I mean really.."said my dad..


Merlin stomped his foot and stormed out of the courtroom...
Which led him to storm into our office the next day....

 "May I help you sir?" asked Bee Bee..

"No I don't need any help from you." he snarled..
 ''Hey you didn't have to talk to her like that.." I said.

He looked at me like I was a four year old child..but said nothing..
 "It's me he wants.." said Sofia..
"Possibly me.."said Khalil ,standing up and next to Sofia..

"I want to see whoever is in charge around here." he said ,blowing the four of us off...

"THAT WOULD BE ME!   WHAT DO YOU WANT?  YOU'VE GOT SOME NERVE COMING IN HERE!" said Yvette..

"Don't take that tone of voice with me...You're harboring an Illegal immigrant..." he snarled..

"You're crazy....My four attorneys are all American citizens...born and raised here just like you..And who do you think you're talking to? "said Yvette.

"They might be American Citizens...but she is not!!" he said and pointed to Jade.
"I'm on a work Visa...My papers are in order.." said Jade...

"You'll have to explain that to the Immigration agents...They're right behind me.." he snarled..

"You Little Racist Creep...This is low ,even for you...I couldn't tell you what I think of you when you were a judge...but I sure can right now..."said Yvette before several ICE agents walked into the office..


''Ms. Lee...I'm afraid we are going to have to take you with us..."said one of the agents..
Sofia produced a Cease and desist order that had been drawn up and approved by another judge on her behalf.....
Jade produced her valid work Visa and papers proving she was taking courses now that would enable her to have her full citizenship within a few months..
The Ice Agent in charge looked at the paper work...

"This is all in order...Let's go boys....Sorry mam..." he said..

Merlin Mims stomped his foot..

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" he bellowed..

"Her paperwork is all in order and she has a Cease and Desist Order signed by Judge Turner S. Freeman..We can't take her anywhere..Next time, do your homework counselor...Her Attorney did." he said and the agents left...

Jade hugged Sofia..

"Thank you sooooo much Sofia.." she said..Tears welling in her eyes..

"I told you I got you mami.."said Sofia..
Yvette pointed to the door...

"I GUESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR NEXT MOVE IS." she said to Merlin Mims...

I opened it for him.....

''Here let me help YOU with this." I said to him..

"He doesn't need any help from us......GET OUT!!!" said Yvette..

He stomped his foot and stormed out.....

Bee Bee hugged Jade...

''Anybody else give you any trouble...You call either me or Sofia..we got your back.."she said..

"Thank you sooo much.."said Jade..
"Ditto."I said..

"Same here.."said Khalil...

"The nerve of that little twerp..."said Yvette...

"That means he knows we are serious..Some of the stuff I dug up about him hit home..."said Jade..

"And we haven't hit him with the really damaging stuff yet." said Khalil...

IV-
 At the same coffee house where Sofia and Jade had been a few nights before...ADA Rockland Cambridge sat enjoying a hot tumbler of coffee..
He looked at his watch....Gary was late...He didn't like people who were late..

Gary strolled in non-chalantly...

"You're late." said Rockland..

"I'm off the clock....Coffee is not exactly what I drink this time of night.."said Gary...

"Well?" asked Rockland...

''Well What?" asked Gary.
"Yvette Jones....


Is she seeing another guy and who is he?" asked Rockland..

"I see no evidence of it..she spends her days in court arguing an Immigration case with Sofia Garcia and Khalil Ahmed...She spends her nights at the office with the four of them..."said Gary..

''Then what?"asked Rockland..

"She Goes Home ....Alone!" said Gary...
''I saw her with the Black guy, Keith Jones a lot...Though he's a bit young for her tastes...Nothin going on there?" asked Rockland..
Gary smiled....

"Ugh Ugh...The boy is head over heels in love with Beatrice Evans..
The one who gave you so much trouble.." said Gary...
''And before you ask...The Arab guy and the Latina girl are seeing each other..

so it's none of them.." he said.
"Why are you so worried about Yvette, don't you have a woman?" asked Gary...
"I do....I'm just being nosy and petty is all.." said Rockland..

Gary thought to himself..".I could think of another word for it...but it wouldn't be too flattering.."

"I think I will have a coffee." he said..



(CONCLUSION NEXT)



11 comments:

Toni said...

Great ep, I liked the way they all came to Jade's aid.

Angie B. said...

They gotta get Jade her citizenship!

Sunflower said...

I like Jade...I remember her from the Kevin story..."The Black dragon" about two or three years ago.

Lisa said...

Your New series seems to be a clearing house for old, little used charactors...Jade Lee is from a three year old Kevin story...Gary Lockwood harrassed Angie Belton sexually two years ago...And Rockland Cambridge and Beverly's mother are holdover charactors from Olivia/Beverly and Donnie Ray...Nice that you have found use for them.

Halo said...

Why is Gary lying to Rockland about what Yvette does? If he wants to be her man then he should man up and tell Rockland he is seeing her...He's going to find out eventually anyway?

Vanessa said...

Sometimes I think all Gary wants to do is go over her apartment..Hit it and go on about his business despite what he says...Because he could tell rockland he's dating her...It has nothing to do with his job...He can't be punished for that!

James Perkins said...

He works for the man, he's dating his bosses ex? That would make things very uncomfortable in the office.

Brenda said...

Why? Rockland and Gary aren't friends...They don't hang out together..He just works for the man as his investigator...

Rita said...

This is why Yvette doesn't fully trust him...She doesn't know where he's coming from.

George S. said...

If I recall...She doesn't want Rockland knowing about their relationship either..

Cheryl said...

I'm just here for the comments LOL!