Monday, February 4, 2019

I've Heard That Mars Is Nice This Time Of Year

PHILADELPHIA, 2044

Bright and early in the morning...I, Homicide Detective Nate Nellis  was getting dressed..... So was my partner and wife, Detective Monica Talbert Nellis..
"Thank You." she said.. She is a Mutant..A Human being with a little extra...her powers happen to be that she is a telepath..She can hear people's thoughts and feel their emotions...

She heard me think just now...I thought of what a nice job her twin sister , Monique
who lived a floor below us in this duplex had done with her hair...
"You're welcome.." I said..
Monica went through her panty drawer..
buried beneath her undies was an extra smart phone..A burner

 and one of the micro-shock bombs,

I gave her..
"You're wondering why I hid them there? I don't know...Last place anyone but you would look." she said and laughed as she placed them in her purse...

"Besides...Call it intuition...I feel like we may need them today.." she said..
"Now you can predict the future"I said..
Monica laughed...

"Come on silly, we've got to be at work..Lieutenant said he wants to see us.."said Monica..
That meant a big case...



II-

When we arrived at the squadroom we saw a familliar figure standing in the middle of the floor..
Detective Carlos Wallace from Luna City on the Moon..We had worked with him on our very first case..
Detective Kylie White just stared at him lustfully.....It was no secret they both had a thing for each other...


"Monica..Nate...You two still married?" he asked jokingly.,.
Monica smiled and gave me the softest, longest kiss right there in the squadroom..
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....what do you think?" she said softly,seductively...
I was dazed....
''I'd take that as a yes...and from the look on Nate's face..I'd say Happily married too.." he laughed..
"Happy New Year Carlos...What's up?" I asked..
"That's what I'm here to brief you guys on...."said Lt. Cotton....

He pulled up a photo on one of the monitors...

"This man is Morris Lydecker...Dr. Morris Lydecker.."began Lt. Cotton...
My beautiful sister in law, Dr. Monique Talbert-Cotton continued..

"He was the foremost expert on Cybernetics and Prosthetics,the making and fitting of artificial body parts. He had mastered Cyber limbs that resembled real limbs....even felt like the real thing...He won the Nobel Peace Prize for his work..."she said..
"Then he went bad...About 10 years ago...His partner..Dr. Claude Jenkins went missing....And subsequently so did Dr. Lydecker...with a half billion dollars in grant money for research... we found Dr. Jenkins remains recently...Frozen solid and underneath a half mile of water ,near Octopuss Gardens with a .38 caliber slug in his head....We have a warrant out for Dr. Lydecker's arrest.."said Lt. Cotton..
"Which is why I'm here...Dr. Lydecker has had plastic surgery....this is what he looks like now.."said Carlos,holding up a photo..
He looked much younger than he was reported to be...
"He was on the moon for nine years under an assumed identity...We now believe he is on Mars in one of the new colonies...I'm asking Lt. Cotton to temporarily assign you Nate, Monica and you Kylie to me...to help me go to Mars and arrest him to bring him to trial.." said Carlos..
"We get to go to Mars? Wowwwwwwwwwwww!"said Monica..
"You ever been?" I asked..
"No..." said Monica.
"I've Heard That Mars Is Nice This Time Of Year." said Monique...
Carlos just smiled...Looking at Monica and Monique..He couldn't get over how much they looked alike..

"Nate, how do you tell them apart? My goodness..." he laughed..
"Well one has red hair, for one thing....Their voices are different and I just know my Mo-Mo..." I said and hugged her...I was loving the smell of her hair and her smell in general and how soft and round her body was...
"Now does he have to explain THAT to you?" asked Monica smiling and hugging me...
"I totally get it." laughed Carlos...Who stared at Kylie....

''Ugh detective...Ugh could I have a word in private?" he asked..
"You guys can use my office...Sugar Baby and I are going to lunch..." he said...He looked at Monica and I..

"You guys had better get packed.." he said.
 Monica took me by the hand..

"Come on partner...we have some packing to do..." she said.,.
''When are we leaving?" I asked.
"As soon as possible...Find him, serve the warrant and bring his ass back here for trial.."said Lt. Cotton..
"You guys are so lucky to be going to Mars.."said Monique as she and Lt. Cotton walked out of the Squadroom...

III-
Kylie walked into the Lieutenant's office...

'What did you want?" she asked..

"Close the door.."Detective Carlos Wallace said quietly..
Kylie did and Carlos pulled her toward him and kissed her passionately..
"Ummmmmmmmmmm, I've missed you sooo much..." he said in between hot, smouldering kisses...

"I've missed you too."said Kylie....
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god....I want to take all of your clothes off right now!" he moaned..
"Don't say it...I want to take my clothes off too..."she said..
As they continued to kiss....
"But I can't....Not in here!!!...Are you staying at a hotel?" she asked.
"I am...Are you still seein that guy?" he asked..
"We are off and on...Right now we are off...How bout you? You seein anyone?" asked Kylie..

"I date, but nobody serious..." he said...
They began kissing some more...He opened her blouse and began to unsnap her bra...

She was about to unzip his trousers...When they both stopped..
''We'd better not start this in here...The Lieutenants office..He's not going to be gone to lunch that long.."
"Yeah, you're right..we'd uh better cool it for now." said Carlos...
"I'm going to leave first...Uh you uh calm yourself down...Then you can uh, leave.."said Kylie, who was sweating and very aroused herself..
Though not as obvious as Carlos..

IV-
Mars was like the Moon, though not quite as advanced....

Several companies sent men to Mars ,who carved out  huge caverns, built two cities in them and capped them with  huge domes in which life affirming processed
air was pumped in...The two cities had buildings, shops, stores, hotels....the works....That was 15 years ago...

 There were several colonies outside of the city limits...
The Main Martian City...Where we were headed was huge...It even had rivers...Tons of water was flown in...and it had huge structures that rivaled Luna City on the moon...
All this and we hadn't left town yet...We were home....
Kylie and Carlos weren't the only couple kissing...Monica and I were making up for lost time once we were alone..
"I knew we weren't going to be packing."I said in between soft kisses..
"Of course not...but we will, after we are finished.." said Monica..
who continued to kiss me...

Soon we were lying across our bed as I began to slowly enter her....Never had I felt anyone so warm and so wet in my life....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..OUUUUU NATE!!" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....Our window was slightly ajar...

We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for FOUR TO FIVE HOURS...Monica began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was always surprised at how passionate she was ...
"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Nate....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!
She stared at me with those doe like eyes of hers..
She leaned over and kissed me again..

 I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them...
Within a few minutes we were going for round two...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as our bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow at work...but neither of us cared at the moment...

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine..." she said, smiling serenely....
"We need to start packing.." she said softly..
In a hotel downtown..

Carlos and Kylie were also finishing up..They had been making sweet love for the past SIX HOURS!
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." Kylie moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" screamed Carlos...
"Wow!...You'd better...ouuu You'd better pack.." said Kylie, who had already packed when she drove to his hotel...
"Yeah I know..wowwwwwwwwwww." exclaimed Carlos..

V-

The next morning we all met in Spaceport...
"Okay, Mo-Mo, here is the warrant....You guys get him...you bring him back here...It should be a piece of cake."said Lt. Cotton..
"And this is the Chief of Detectives on Mars...I should see him right?" said Monica..
"Yeah...He'll make sure you have proper lodging..everything..."said Lt. Cotton.
"Well then that's it...We are set.."I said..
"I'm gonna miss you guys..."said Monique who hugged her sister..
"Gonna miss you too sissy.."said Monica, who hugged her sister and rocked her from side to side..
Monique hugged me too...

"Gonna miss you too brother...Take good care of my sister.." she said ....

Monique had liked me from day one , when Monica brought me to meet her family...She never reffered to me as Brother in law..but always as her brother...I loved her like a sister too!
Kylie hugged Monique too...

"I'll watch over both of them." she joked..
"Come on guys...there is our craft..."said Carlos..
"Have a good trip guys.."said Lt. Cotton..
"Bring back some souveneirs."said Monique as she waved..
We got on the spacecraft to Mars...which lifted up...


Hovered for a few minutes and then took off..

I had been to the Moon twice...but never to Mars...Just like I had never been to an Undersea City before I met Mo-Mo..
Meeting her had turned out to be the best thing that had ever happened to me...It was as if I didn't start having fun until we met and became partners...

Here we were off on another adventure and this time to Mars...

The Lieutenant said it would be a piece of cake...It had been my experience that these adventures were never a piece of cake..
We were on our way to Mars....I wonder if what Monique said was true..

Was Mars really Nice this time of year?



(TO BE CONTINUED)


11 comments:

Toni said...

Love That Title and the Stevie Wonder song at the end!

Angie B. said...

LOL! Loved that title!

Sunflower said...

I loved everything about this..Title, Music, Premise..

Lisa said...

Don't know how you do it...But you come every week with something new and fresh..

Halo said...

I suspect you write these stories in advance don't you? Giving yourself time to think up new ones...

Keith said...

I do...I write these stories a month before you guys see them!

Vanessa said...

I thought so...That makes sense...But they always seem so current!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY DAMN PANTIES! THIS WAS HOT!

Rita said...

I'm liking the hot love scenes between Kylie and Carlos.

Brenda said...

I loved everything about this story..Title, Music, Pot..

Cheryl said...

I know I'm gonna love this.