Monday, February 18, 2019

Love Makes No Sense


The City was overcast....It was beginning to rain....
It was soon pouring....
Attorney Yvette Jones stared out of the window of her apartment complex..
She was glad to be inside on such a wet Friday morning...She and Gary had taken the day off!

"I'm glad I'm inside.."she whispered softly...
Her boyfriend, an investigator in the District Attorney's office..Gary Lockwood put his arms around her hips..

"I'm glad you're inside too..Now can I get inside of you?" he asked..
Yvette laughed...

"If you weren't already my boyfriend...I'd tell you to go home with that lame come on.." she said..
and then turned towards him....He slowly lifted her Gray Victoria's Secret night shirt over her head ..He slowly came out of his robe...

"No you wouldn't.." he whispered and smiled and kissed her passionately...

"Ummmmmmmmmm....nooooo, right now, I ouuuuuuuuu, right now I wouldn't.."she whispered, kissing him again, slower,softer....

They kissed passionately in the middle of the floor, Yvette fondled his engorged penis...and gasped..

"My goodness Gary, this makes no sense.." she said and put her hand to her mouth..

"What?" whispered Gary..

"For you to be this hard and this....huge..." she said.

Gary giggled..

"Makes no sense for you to be this sexy..." he said..

"You know all the right things to say....Maybe you should have been an attorney..." said Yvette..

''Yes, maybe... " he said softly as he lifted her petite body up..
Gary lifted her petite body up and placed her on the counter...He entered her slowly and gently and began to stroke her...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Ohhhh Gary, Oh My goodness..." she cooed softly..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yvette...Yvette...Oh My god!" he moaned...

"Ummmm Gary...lawddddd!" she sighed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yvette...Yvette...Oh My god!" was all he could say..

"You like it daddy?" she said..

"Ummmmmm hummmmmmm!" he said..

"Ouuuuuuuuu I like it too...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed softly into his ear!

"Yesssssssssssssssss baby.." he said softly....
The downpour outside continued...

But Gary and Yvette were in her apartment oblivious to it all...making sweet love in her kitchen on the counter...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Gary.....Garrrrrrry.." she moaned, tears running down the side of her face...

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Yvettte....Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.." he moaned..

She tried not to get emotional when they were making love, but she often couldn't help it..she felt so good, so loved that she couldn't help it...That and the fact that she was having several orgasms was a whole nother thing..

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS DRIFTED BY as the downpour continued...

Neither of them noticed the thunder or lightning...
She led Gary to her bedroom where they crashed into her ultra soft bed...and continued making sweet love....

THREE MORE HOURS went by...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Ohhhh Gary, Oh My goodness...this is sooo good..ummmmmmmmmmmmm" she cooed softly..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yvette...Yvette...Oh My god! You are driving me out of my mind!" he moaned...

"You like it daddy?" she asked..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawddd girl." he moaned..

"I love you Gary.." she said softly...

"I love you too Yvette." he said without hesitation...as he began to cum and cum like a gusher...

Yvette's body trembled...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..myyyyyy goodness.."she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" moaned Gary loudly...cumming so hard, he was near collapse.


Within  minutes Gary was fast asleep....snoring a little!  Yvette giggled...She lie on his chest as he breathed in and out in a deep sleep...

Yvette wasn't mad...He had worked hard and had put a hurtin on her..a good hurtin...She felt tingly inside..He deserved his rest.

She kissed him softly...

She wrote him a note and left a lipstick kiss on it..

The note told him that she was around the block at the coffee shop with Jade..





Yvette then showered and got dressed..She put on a Gray and white Nike sweatsuit...
It was no longer raining....

She called Jade...

Jade agreed to meet her in a coffee shop around the block..

II-
She loved this small bohemian coffee shop...
Jade was there when she got there...

"Hi Boss Lady.Enjoy your day off?." she said..
"Sure did!  Boyyy did I ! Heyyyy Jade..It's been a few weeks...but we were all caught up in so much...The Class Action Suit, The Willie Childs Case and all...We kind of got off track..."said Yvette..
''Well first off let me tell you...London was fabulous..I did a lot of shopping...Next time you stop by my place,I'll show you what I bought.."said Jade
as their coffees arrived..
Because of the weather, they were the only ones in the coffee shop this afternoon..A few people wandered in, but no one stayed..They got their coffee and left..
 "Our coffee is here...now it's time to spill the tea.."said Yvette..
Jade had been in London in the weeks after the Willie Child's Murder trial ended ,leading up to the Class Action Suit we worked with The ACLU..
 Bee Bee had been working on a custody case since then...It involved her going to court...
 I was involved in representing a trade union...I too was in court..
 Sofia was working with Luna Pena

 to get her Asylum extended and beginning to work on her getting her citizenship..
While Khalil was defending a client accused of embezzling funds....He too was in court....

Considering...It was all lightweight stuff..
Bee Bee and her client agreed on a joint custody agreement and a fair alimony, the day before....
I won my case with the trade union and for the workers...also the day before...We too had today off..

and spent most of the day in Bee Bee and Sofia's apartment..
making sweet love in Bee Bee's soft bed...

Kahlil got an acquittal for his client this morning ....
  in court...
While Sofia's work continued...Working on Luna's appeal at the office...
Making her the only one of us actually at the office this rainy morning....
She was off at noon and returned to our apartment building and up to Kahlil's room and his waiting arms..
 "I thought about you all morning papi.." she said..
'Not the way I've been thinking about you little mamasita.." he said..
''Ummmmmmmmmmm, I can see and feel that...ummmmm" she said..
and in no time they were making sweet love during the rainy afternoon too.. Rain brought out the need for lovemaking in all of us...

Jade had helped us out when she could...but we knew her principal work right now was whatever Ms. Yvette had her working on..

 "So spill the tea lady..."said Ms. Yvette..

 "Two years ago...Michael Pratt, Jr. Partner

 was in the middle of a major divorce case...for a well heeled client, when this woman, Mya Connor showed up in his office...


 He was at first taken aback..
"Who are you, what are you doing here?" he asked..

 "I'll be working second chair with you on this.."she said.
He smiled..

"Thanks, but I think I got this...I don't have time to tutor any first year attorneys who just passed the bar.."he said..

 "Don't blow me off...For your information...I graduated near the top of my class at Yale, 10 years ago and passed the bar ...I worked in San-Francisco at a prestigious law firm before coming here and worked in International Law in Paris before that..I think I'm more than qualified to handle a case like this and anyway...anyone else would be glad to have me.." she said.
He admired her spunk...He smiled...He was smitten...

"I-I-I-I'm sorry Ms. Conner...You're right...I-I-I would be very lucky, very fortunate to-to have you.." he said..


"And that's Mrs. Connor-Pruitt..I'm married." she said and smiled.
"Oh My God, please tell me you're not married to Robert Conner ..I always thought he was gay.."said Micheal Pratt...
"He's my uncle.. I'm married to Dave Pruitt, a Senior Associate here.." she said..
"Oh......."said Mike Pratt...

Married or not..It was love at first sight..or lust, depending on how you look at it.."said Jade.

"Guys talk about women...but they fall in love fast too!..."mused Yvette..
"Gary fell for you fast..."said Jade..
"He did...and when he told me he loved me..I couldn't believe it..Remembering all the stories I had heard about him being a womanizer...but he really went out of his way to prove it to me.."mused Yvette.
"You love him?" asked Jade..
"I do!" said Yvette silently....Smiling at the thought of Gary, sleeping peacefully back at her apartment... 


He had stayed with her four days straight now...That was a first for either of them...He had brought changes of clothes and toiletries.. She found she liked waking up in his arms in the morning..She didn't mind him being with her at all...He cooked for her and pampered her like a baby...She really didn't want him to leave..

III-
"Well to continue with the story...


 Mike Pratt and Mrs. Mya Connor-Pruit proved to be a formidable team...They secured an amicable divorce for the client who was very grateful...

Mike Pratt gratefully teamed up with Mya again for several more of his cases....They worked well together, They didn't get in each other's way...

When they weren't working a case together, it was nothing for Mya to drop by his office just to talk..She felt free around him...Free to speak her mind...

She was very unhappy at home...she often worked late with Mike on a case just so she wouldn't have to go home...Her husband was very unsatisfied with his career..He too was trying to make partner at McClusken/Cozen/Connor and Pratt and finding it as frustrating as you and Miles Ellis have found it...The Partners really didn't want to add a fifth name on the door...

Because he was frustrated with his career and unhappy, it transferred into the bedroom...He had problems with pre-mature ejaculation..." said Jade..
"Oh God...I shouldn't bring this up...but Rockland had that problem sometimes..Not all the time..but occassionally he'd get so excited he'd explode and I mean explode all over the room... When he lost that first case to Olivia and Beverly, he was like that for a week or so...but he recovered and was fine afterwords..but he was a bear to be with...Then he'd get angry at me...FOR BEING TOO SEXY!  Can you believe that?" said Yvette.
"Gary doesn't have that problem does he?" asked Jade with a sly grin...
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooo, he's the exact opposite...Sometimes he lasts a little too long...I need my sleep.."said Yvette laughing...
''Anyway..Mya bared her soul to Mike...

He became her shoulder to cry on and one thing led to another and  one day..with his office door barely closed
the two of them had an embrace and a kiss and a mid-day screw....right in his office... It was whispered about for awhile..
This led to late night dinners in fancy bistros...
bars...
 and eventually , rented hotel rooms
and late night sex...mind blowing sex that more than satisfied her....

When her husband...Mr. Pruitt found out...He was incensed..Yet he couldn't just confront a partner... His brother in law could and the two had a huge argument...An argument that nearly led to fisticuffs..

Mya and her husband went to therapy,they reconciled for awhile and then he got an assignment in London at our international branch....

Mike Pratt was distraught...He was now hopelessly in love with Mya... Somehow or another he got himself transferred to London where he and Mya continued their relationship.."said Jade...
''So this is what we know from what happened here in Philly."said Yvette.

"HI MS. YVETTE!! HI JADE!" came our happy voices..



Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil and I, Keith Jones. walked in...
.
The rain had stopped and the four of us decided to drive around to this coffee shop and have coffee..
Even though Yvette wanted to hear more of the story...She really was glad to see us..

''There are my babies." she said. She hadn't seen all of us together for a few days.
"You guys don't mind if we join you do you?" I asked.
"Of course not, what you guys been up to?"asked Yvette...
"I'm working to get Luna Pena's visa extended and beginning to work on getting her her citizenship.."said Sofia.
"I got an acquittal in that embezzling case."said Kahlil...
"I just finished up that custody case and alimony agreement..We got an amicable split..everybody was happy."said Bee Bee..
"I won my Trade Union Case..."I said..
"Outstanding!!...You guys are moving right along..."said Yvette..
We laughed and talked and drank coffee together for another hour before we all broke up and headed home..
 Jade had come in her car..

 Bee Bee and I had come in my car

Sofia and Kahlil had come in his car...
Ms. Yvette walked back to her apartment...
It had begun to rain again...
Gary was awake when she came back...

"Heyy...You enjoy your coffee with Ms. Jade?" he asked.
"I did...Everybody was there...Bee Bee,Keith, Kahlil, Sofia....They came later.."said Yvette, who undressed..
"I got a little wet ..AND DON'T SAY ANYTHING!" she said laughing, already anticipating a sexual come on...


 Instead they kissed for a few minutes......

Gary laughed....
Yvette slipped on her night shirt and sat with him on the couch..She cuddled up under him...

"It makes no sense.." she said as he held her tight..
''What?" he said.
"Love" she said... leaning her head into his chest as he held her in his arms...

(TO BE CONTINUED)


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AND BRAS!!! WHOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEE!

Halo said...

When Has love ever made sense?

Toni said...

Very good title and the beginning of a good story!

Lisa said...

You as usual have my attention.

Angie B. said...

You have my complete attention...I wondered about all these loose ends you threw in other stories...I figured this was all coming to a head soon!

Brenda said...

What Angie B. said! LOL!

Cheryl said...

Ouuu Nice!

Vanessa said...

I remember a few stories ago when Mike Pratt was introduced...I kinda knew his story wasn't over.

Rita said...

I'm glad you got back to this...

Sunflower said...

I too wondered about Mike Pratt and I wondered about all these loose ends you threw in other stories..Glad you got back to this.