Sunday, February 3, 2019

Like Angels

You're talking to Angels now...
I remember you were there for the first words I spoke...
You're Walking with Angels now...
You were there when I took my first steps...
In the proof of the night
and the truth of the day...
I know that we may...
Someday....
Walk together amongst the clouds....
Like Angels Walk...
Laugh and shout out loud...
Like Angels...Shout..../



I'll look to the morning sunrise...
That'll be you smiling at me...

And I'll look for the
rainbow after the storms
that will be you comforting me...
I'll look for you....
You'll be with me in the best and
worst times...
And I'll giggle...
When some memory of you comes to mind...
In the proof of the night..
and the truth of the day....
We may...
Someday...

Walk together again amongst the clouds...
Like Angels walk...
Laugh again and shout out loud...
Like angels shout..
We'll hold hands and walk...
Like Angels do!

4 comments:

Sunflower said...

Beautiful!

Yvonne Anderson said...

Love this!

Brenda said...

Lovely!

Cheryl said...

Sweet,Comforting!