Thursday, February 14, 2019

The Pink Purse

The next morning, Olivia woke up from a nice peaceful sleep...
She smiled at me...

"You've been up I see, did you eat?" she asked.
"Nah, I fixed myself some coffee.."I said.
"Listen...when you go out today...Take my niece with you...Get the condo keys from Doug Baldwin and go back through that condo..You're looking for a pink purse..a pink purse that has some notes ,hand written notes to the late Kathleen Dixon...These notes are asking her to come by this person's apartment..They were written by a person named Kevin Wray...He's a tight end on the semi pro squad that Mason plays on..and look into him..Get a hand writing sample...I've got a feeling. the notes that Mason got, telling his wife he was with other women and the mash notes were all written by one and the same..Mr. Kevin Wray.."said Olivia.
I looked at her strangely..

"Liv, Is there something you want to tell me?  Did you and this guy have some history?" I asked.
"No! I never saw or heard of him until a few days ago..."said Olivia..
''Beverly said she never talked to you about him." I said..
"She didn't...I wasn't even living with her when she was dating him.."said Olivia..
''So this Kevin Wray..What does he look like?" I asked.
"I wouldn't know if I tripped over him in the street...Just look into him..."said Olivia..
"How do you know all of this?" I asked.
"You wouldn't believe me if I told you..."said Olivia.
"Try me." I said..
"You wouldn't...I wouldn't believe this story if someone else told me.." she said and then kissed me passionately..
Her lips were so soft...I momentarily forgot my line of questioning..

"But I believe in this and how good it feels." she cooed.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddddd!" I moaned...
She slipped her panties off and unzippered my trousers...
"Ouuuuu...Oh My God Donnie Ray..." she exclaimed as she eased herself down on me and moved up and down...holding me for dear life...
and kissing me so softly...I was losing my mind...

"Oh my god Liv..Ummmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned..I had completely forgotten my line of questioning..

All I knew is that for the past 48 hours, I had been treated to the best sex of my life...

AN HOUR AND A HALF passed by slowly...

Olivia was having another intense orgasm and I was cumming like a gusher myself..A quickie, but a goodie I would say...
"You've got to take another shower...and go meet my niece..."Olivia whispered...
"Yeah I know..."I said.. I went to kiss her , but she moved her head away...
"Nooooo, get in the shower...We can finish where we left off this afternoon...when you get back.."said Olivia..running her index finger across my lips and smiling...

I smiled at her..

"Okay baby."I said.
"Trust me baby."said Olivia..as she got up off of me... "Just trust me.." she whispered seductively....
"I do.."I said.





II-
Beverly had two tumblers of coffee waiting when we got in the SUV and pulled off..I let her drive..
"I don't understand it..He told me he just met Auntay a few days ago...I mean I used to talk about her, how proud I was of her and how I wanted to be like her all the time and he was over my house and saw photos of her, but he never met her...Shortly after High school, he went to Southern University in Baton Rouge ,Auntay was a young attorney and dating bum ass Elwood by that time..Soon Mason was playing for the  New Orleans Saints and Auntay was pregnant...one of two times with Bum Ass Elwood's baby's neither of which were born...There is no way their paths could have crossed...No way."said Beverly...
"What about his wife? She's from here.."I asked.
''She was down there...They got married and he was in Texas, Houston after that...By then Auntay had met you and you had moved up here and you two got married..When would her path have crossed with either of them? I didn't even know his wife.." asked Beverly...
"And this Kevin Wray person....Does he even exist?" I asked.
"He does...Tight end..from Houston....Never lived here before..Tried out for the Eagles....Plays on the practice team just like Mason....Originally from New Orleans.. I looked him up..."said Beverly...
We pulled up in front of the Condo where the murder occurred some months ago...The Crime scene tape was gone..
I looked at the back door and up at the street cam...

"The Street cam is broke..I wonder how long that has been like that?" I said..
"This back door has been jimmied...Look?" said Beverly..

"That's how the killer got in...Wonder if Tragg got any prints?" I asked.
"You forget who you're talking about.."said Beverly..
I laughed..
I used my key, the key Olivia told me Doug would have and I let myself in...Olivia gave me the code to disable the alarm..

 We Walked around...

"Wow! This is a nice place.."gushed Beverly...
"It is...Your Aunt described this place to a t...And I know she's never been here..Now how did your aunt know this? We were together all last night...I know she didn't make a phone calls and she woke up this morning and gave me all of this information..She didn't talk to anybody.."I said..
"There is something very strange about this entire case..It's almost scary.."said Beverly..
 ''Yeah, kind of out of worldly.."I said.

It took me no time at all to go to the drawer Olivia told me to go to and to find..A Pink Purse..
''Well I'll be damned..Just like she told me.."I said..
Beverly had on latex gloves and latex booties..she opened the purse and there they were, Six hand written letters....

"Hey Gorgeous...Why don't you slide up to my crib tonight after practice..?Your husband is going out for a few drinks with the guys..."

"My foot is hurt...Why don't you come over and give me some TLC?"

 ''They are not signed..You got copies of those letters to Mason telling him where his wife was, while he was gone?" I asked.
"Yeah look...you don't need a handwriting expert to see they were written by the same hand...It's quite obvious.."said Beverly...
"Yeah, but just to be sure..We are going to show this to one..Since they are unsigned ..We need a sample of his handwriting.."I said.
''That won't be hard to get...This guy doesn't strike me as being too bright..I know a way to get it.."said Beverly...

III-
Kevin Wray sat in Sam Mother's diner sipping a Milk shake and eating a burger....When Josie caught his eye..
"WOWWW !  Whoa lady, who are you?" he asked..practically drooling..

"Who I am isn't important, but I know who you are...You play semi Pro Football don't you?" cooed Josie..

"I sure as hell do.."he said.

"I saw you guys work out a few times...Can I have your autograph?" asked Josie..

Kevin Wray smiled.

"Don't you wanna know my name?" he asked.

"I know your name..Kevin Wray, Tight End....Saints, Texans and now Semi Pro team...."said Josie..

"Wowwwwwwwwww you really been following me...I'm on the Eagles practice team...They might be clearing a spot just for me soon.." he bragged..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu that's what's up?" said Josie..

"How bout you give me your phone number?.." he asked..

"Give me your phone.."said Josie softly..

Kevin Wray couldn't take his eyes off of her...Pink Mini Skirt...Nice Legs, Nice rack...Tight Black Turtle Neck that was sheer enough for him to spot her Black bra...He was jazzed....

He passed her his phone...She put a number in his phone and he put his number in her phone and his address. He couldn't take the smile off of his face...

She then passed him a piece of paper...

"Autograph?" she asked.

"Hell if it means that much to you.."he said and wrote his autograph...

''What is your name again little hottie..?" he asked.

"Josephine." said Josie..

He wrote -

To Josephine with love, Kevin Wray...

and then wrote his phone number..

"Am I going to see you again?" he asked.. He practically had Josie backed into the wall and his trousers were standing out like a circus tent...

Josie smiled and diplomatically slipped out of his almost embrace...
"Anything is possible."said Josie, who smiled and walked out of the diner.

"I hope this is very possible.." he said..

"I see that you do.." she said, giggling at how obviously aroused he was..
She was amazed at what a pink mini skirt and a tight black turtle neck and a visible black bra could do...

Beverly and I sat in the SUV across the street
 "You got it that fast?" asked Beverly..

"Piece of Cake...He was so horny, if I had said "panties" he would of come in his trousers.."said Josie ,who passed the autograph to Beverly...
"You gave him your phone number?" asked Beverly..
"No...I gave him the phone number to the Philadelphia Zoo .Remember when You and Liv represented that Zoo keeper who was unjustly terminated? I still had the number...I figured it might come in handy ."said Josie..
Beverly cracked up laughing as Josie got in the SUV.
I smiled...

"Good Girl." I said.

*****************************************************************************
Some time later that day ,We returned Home...
''Well?"asked Olivia..who had on a tight pair of black jeans and a Brown print top...
''You were on the money..The Purse was right where you said it would be...It was Pink and it had the notes that had been slipped to Kathleen...I took the notes, the notes that were sent to Mason and an autograph which Ms. Josie here got from Kevin Wray"I said ,pointing to Josie..
Josie smiled..

"And I took them to our handwriting expert...You were right again...Same Author..Kevin Wray was the one double crossing his team-mate, telling him his wife was cheating on him and trying to get her in the bed at the same time.."I said.
"What a snake."said Olivia..
''Reminds me of Bum Ass Elwood."said Beverly...
"Yes, he kind of does...A slightly dumber version."laughed Olivia, who seemed like her old self again...
Nelson joined us...

"He may have been the one writing the letters..but I don't think he's your killer.."he said..
''Why is that?"asked Beverly...
"I was asking around about him...Apparently he was fooling around with another player's girlfriend and her boyfriend and some other guys had him up against the wall giving him let's say a pretty forceful talking to..you might say..Around the same time as the murder...It's in the crime report.. and I verified it with the players..He alibis out!"said Nelson..
''So another dead end.."sighed Olivia.
"Noooooooooo...Nooooo baby...a good day...We are getting somewhere.. I got some Street Cam photos of Mason's car in traffic...It's time stamped...It proves he wasn't around when the murder is said to have been committed..He was driving like he says he was...Or somebody was driving his car..We just need a little more..It was a good day."I said and hugged Olivia..

She buried her head in my chest..
''Auntay, You and me, we've never kept secrets from each other.."said Beverly..
''Oh I don't know little niecy..You didn't tell me about you and Mason back in the day.."joked Olivia, who hugged Beverly..
"We dated for a month...He basically just wanted to get me in the bed.."said Beverly...
"So it was short lived.."said Olivia diplomatically...She didn't want Beverly to go into detail with her husband standing around..
''Very short...Once he got what he wanted..He stopped calling me, stopped coming by.. We decided later, that we'd be better off being friends." said Beverly...
 Nelson put his arms around her and kissed her softly..
"I'd like to get you in bed within the next few hours..." he whispered in her ear..
"What else is new?"she giggled and ran her index finger across his lips.. "I think I can accomodate you."she whispered...
They kissed some more..
Josie smiled, looking at the two of them...
"Liv, how did you know all of this stuff..?  You've never set foot in that condo and you don't know Kevin Wray...No way you could..and you and Mason O.Dixon, from his own words never met physically until a few days ago...I mean...I mean How did you get involved in this?  Why are you doing this? How do you know all of this?" I asked.
"His wife, Kathleen...She asked me to look after him if anything ever happened to her.."said Olivia.
"You knew her? How? when??"asked Beverly...
"Let's just say our paths crossed in a most unconventional way a few times, before the end!.."said Olivia.
"She had a premonition of Death?" I asked.
"If you want to call it that."said Olivia..
 "Okay Auntay..I-I never imagined the two of you's paths ever crossed...but she was about your age and she and Ms. Yvette did graduate from High School together..I just never guessed.."said Beverly, who looked perplexed.
 "Well....That explains that."said Nelson, smiling weakly...Even he found this story a bit odd..
 Josie smiled..

''Well, if you guys are done with me...I'm going to leave and get myself ready for tomorrow.." she said..
"Bye Jo...Thanks for everything today.."said Beverly..
"Yes thanks baby..We'll see you tomorrow.."said Olivia.
I didn't believe Olivia's story, but it was the only story that made any kind of sense...I decided not to press her...I was glad that she appeared to be feeling better and was her old self...
"I've been in here all day while you guys have been out..Let's us four go out , get something to eat.."said Olivia..
Beverly hugged her aunt..

"That sounds like a great idea Auntay.." she said.
"I'll drive."said Nelson...
Olivia then whispered in my ear..

"And when we get back, you and I have some uh unfinished business in the bedroom mister." she said..

 She then gave me a soft kiss that lingered....

"Ummmm know what I mean?" she cooed..

"Yesssssssssssssssssss..I certainly do.." I said, once again forgetting my train of thought..
Whether she was behaving weird or not..I was having the best sex of my life...and a lot of sex..I wasn't knocking that..Olivia was a woman of many layers..

IV-
 We all wound up going to Mabel Jenkins Soul Food Joint for dinner.

"Auntay, your meal is on me.."said Beverly..
''Awww don't I have the sweetest Niecey in the world"said Olivia , who kissed Beverly on the cheek..
"I've got a good mind to order Shrimp and Grits, even though it's dinner time.."I said.
"Aww man, what ever I order...That Cornbread is poppin.."said Nelson...
Kathleen showed up at the table..For once, Olivia didn't jump...It was the first time she had seen Kathleen today...

"Mason brought me here a few times..he loved the food...I did too! Liv honey ,I'll say this and I'll let you enjoy your dinner with your family...Gunther Harris...He and I spent a night together..Just one night..He was a football player..he got cut from the practice team...He's still around..He couldn't deal with the fact that it was just a one night stand..He kept calling me and hounding me...I'd see his car outside our condo...He'd just be sitting there..He wrote me a very threatening letter...It's also in my purse...The Pink one that your husband found..
Read it...then look into him...I had a restraining order out on him at the time of my death.."  Okay..I'm gone now..enjoy your dinner Livy.."said Kathleen..
"Liv, what are you staring at?" I asked.. She was looking straight ahead at the empty chair at our table as though someone was sitting in it and talking to her..
"Oh uh nothing....Donnie Ray, did you find any other letters in that purse?" she asked me..
''As a matter of fact ,I did. A Gunther Harris...I looked him up...His cell phone is suspended...He doesn't appear to be living at his old address...

He is a person who has peaked my interest...Kathleen had a restraining order out on him at the time she died. He wrote a pretty strange letter asking her to please spend the night with him AGAIN...and that if she wouldn't be with him, life wasn't worth living...He really had it bad for her.." I said.
"Girlfriend was no angel.."joked Beverly...
"She has said as much!"said Olivia, slipping..
"What?"said Nelson...
"When?" I asked..
"Auntay? Did you know her? " asked Beverly...
"Not really...I feel like she uh talks to me from beyond the grave sometimes.."said Olivia...
I put my arms around Olivia..I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek..

"Let's Hope Not."I laughed..

"Yeah,let's hope not.."laughed Beverly...
"Well the next time she does..Ask her who murdered her?...It'll make our trial that much easier.."laughed Nelson..
"I'll do that.."laughed Olivia..
I smiled weakly...


That night after we returned from our meal...
True to her word...Olivia rewarded me once again with the most passionate, mind blowing sex of my life...

It was Sunday...Trial started in two days...I couldn't wait for this crazy case to be over..

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


13 comments:

Toni said...

Liv has been dangerously creative with her explanations..LOL!

Angie B. said...

Yeah,I thought she was going to slip up and tell them the truth for a minute.

Sunflower said...

I knew she wasn't...Like she said she wouldn't believe this story if somebody told it to her.

Lisa said...

Poor Donnie Ray, He loves Liv so much and she has him sooo whipped! LOL!

Halo said...

She does, doesn't she?

Vanessa said...

Beverly said -"This case is almost outer worldly....I just shook my head..How close she is without even knowing it.

George S. said...

The only good thing about this story is that they do have a credible case that are trying...This could still be a good story without the ghost.

Brenda said...

Without the Ghost...Olivia would have no need to enter this case ,nor would she have the desire.

Rita said...

#FACTS!

George S. said...

He could have written it where this guy was Liv and Bev's client from the beginning and played up the fact that Bev and this guy have history.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I think they have played up the fact that Bev and this guy have history...It is partially Olivia and Bev and crew's client...Dougie Balls supplies comic relief and the Ghost aspect makes this more than just a run of the mill case of the week!

George S. said...

Sigh!

Cheryl said...

LOL!