Thursday, February 7, 2019

Martian Heat

Jack McCann was right about the small cantina...
They served nice thick steaks....
And the drinks were good and financially reasonable as well...

We drank and chowed down for a good while..
"I've got my Marshals stationed at every Spaceport on the planet with his photo and instructions to pick Lyedecker up...

I've also deputized all of the police on the planet....They too have his photo and orders to arrest him on sight...

We are going to make it hot for him...and impossible for him to leave....If I know right..He'll be going crazy." said Jack McCann...
''Sorry we dropped the ball on him.."said Monica.
"Yeah."said Kylie...
"It wasn't your fault...He drugged you....Which means he knew in advance you two were coming and the only way he could've known that was Sal Adams...I'm going to have a look into him and his actions..."said Jack McCann.
"Meanwhile we need information on where Lyedecker might hole up...He could be anywhere."I said.
"A Whole Planet is a lot of territory to comb!" said Carlos..
"True, but this isn't like Earth....There are only a few populated places on Mars....And they're only on the West and Southwestern side of the planet where we are now...There is a whole side of this planet that isn't populated yet..."said Jack McCann...
"So where do we start?" asked Monica.
"I don't know...but it's been a long day...Let's get some sleep and maybe in the morning, we'll have a better perspective.."said Jack McCAnn..
"That's a good idea.."I said as we paid our bill and got up....

We all headed back to our quarters...




II-
 Back in our quarters, Monica sat on my lap.....It had been quite a day....She had showered and was wearing a baseball jersey that came to her hips...
I was dressed in only a t-shirt and boxers.....
We didn't speak, there was nothing more to say about todays events...We were both glad to be alive and together..

We devoured each others lips......Kissing passionately....

She took my face in her hands and kissed me like it was going out of style..She opened her legs and I slid her panties down....

"I'm not wearing a bra." she said..Which made me smile...She smiled too and laughed...She never wore one to bed  under that baseball shirt...

Monica ran her hands down my boxer shorts and stopped at my crotch area...

"OH MY GOODNESS..NATE THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE THAT YOU'RE THIS HARD AND THIS HUGE..ALREADY ...MY GOODNESS...Woooooooooooooooo" she said....and smiled at me sheepishly....

I slipped my t-shirt off and slipped my shorts off.....

We stood there looking at each other and slowly and softly began kissing right in the middle of the bed....This is how it always began...
 I hoisted her up and entered her slowly...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm baby...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..GIVE IT ME STROONG!!!" she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." was all that came from my mouth....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu we aren't going to get any sleep for awhile.." said Monica..

"Not hardly..." I said..

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand....I shivered...I was nearly losing my mind....We stared deeply into each others eyes for a minute and then began to softly and slowly kiss again........I lifted her up and slowly entered her more than moist center....I had never felt anything as soft and as good in my entire life...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....
I laid her across her bed ,and a few minutes later  I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...She was sweating immensely, more than normal....

 "Ohhh My God...Nate...Nate...you feel soo damn good..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." she moaned..as we got into a nice groove... 

"Baby..so do you....Oh My God..I'm losing my mind..." I said.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate..." she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....She was having a very intense orgasm.. but something was different...very different..

 It was just like last time...

FIVE OR SIX HOURS of sweet ,tender and slow lovemaking continued...The bed wasn't squeaking, but the headboard was definitely slamming up against the wall... 

"Ohhh My God...Nate...Nate...you feel soo damn good..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.GIVE IT TO ME STRONG...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she moaned..as we got into a nice groove.

 "Oh My God MO MO..I'm losing my mind..." I said.


We were kissing, laughing, and squeezing each other gently...I was sucking her sweet breasts...and going crazy....

What a wonderful night this had been...



 I began kissing her breasts, her neck and her earlobes...She began kissing my neck and my chest and eventually...my lips...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! OHHHH NATE, PLEASE.....OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU  LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"she moaned....

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I sighed...

 Another TWO HOURS passed by..I couldn't get enough and Monica was moaning and cooing and shaking and tears were running down her cheeks..

Usually around this time...after she had had multiple orgasms..she began blowing in my ear and kissing me softly...but she wasn't doing that this this time..She was just enjoying the ride...as was I..

"OH   MY GOD NATE-AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she moaned...

The bed began squeaking and the headboard began to hit the wall softly at first...

I began to cum and cum hard.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" I moaned softly and began to shake violently...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm,it's okay baby...It's okayyyyyyyyyyyyy.."cooed Monica as she kissed me softly and held me tightly in her arms...I was still cumming like a gusher.....

I laid in between her legs....She blew her warm breath into my ears and played in my nappy hair...


"Nate, you out did yourself...." she said,laughing..."WOW!" she said.

****************************************************************************

Next door in their quarters...Like us, Kylie and Carlos weren't speaking...There was nothing to say after today's events....

Last time we were all together on the Moon, They had seperate quarters..We knew he was sneaking over to see Kylie at night, but we said nothing..Now ,they weren't even pretending that they didn't have a thing going on...They were staying in the same room together,like a couple.

They just began undressing....
He opened her blouse....He leaned in and kissed her and allowed his hands to rub her hips..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Carlos.." she moaned....

"Damn Kylie, you are sooo sexy.." he said as he unbuttoned her blouse...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Carlos.....what am I going to do with you?" she moaned..

He didn't answer...he helped her out of her pants and stood there marveling at her sexy body...

They stepped inside the bedroom and they closed the door...

Inside their room...They tossed off their shoes and Carlos eased Kylie up against the wall and began kissing her passionately...She returned his passion....His shirt went to the floor as he continued kissing her and she continued kissing him...He unzippered her jeans and she stepped out of them....She unzippered his trousers and he hurriedly stepped out of them....She held his now massively erect penis in her hands...He slipped her top off..and unhooked her bra..

"Oh My God...Carlos....Ouuuuu lawd...you are huge!!!..

"So are you." he said eying her breasts...

Kylie laughed... "You're fresh.." she said.


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Carlos....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as he slipped her panties down ......
"OHHH LORD KYLIE...I COULDN'T WAIT.." he said..He lifted her up in his arms...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I-I-I seeeee....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned.

He thrusted his tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with his hand...With his other hand he pulled out a condom...She helped him tear open the wrapper....He slipped it on and lifted her up and positioned her on himself as he entered her and began thrusting away...


"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as he continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....
  He laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and he entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around his neck and drew him closer to her..He kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss his lips and his ears and his chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" Carlos said.

She wrapped her legs around Carl's waste and they began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched him thrust for thrust and even kissed his shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...Carlos was losing his mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard them....


Carlos and Kylie  made sweet passionate and intense love like this for close to FIVE TO SIX HOURS...Kylie  began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....Carlos  was surprised at how passionate she was ... The bed was rocking back and forth, the headboard was slamming into the wall and the bed springs were squeaking like crazy...

 "It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Carlllllllossss....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as they both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KYLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...OUUUUUUU, UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned.....

His body shook....His lip curled......Her legs shook and sweat and tears ran down the side of her face...

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" she moaned......

She gently held his head on her breasts.....

III-
Meanwhile at the regional headquarters of the Chief of Detectives, a sinister conversation is being had.

"Lyedecker, you've got problems....This Planet is too hot for you...There is all kinds of outside cops looking for you...One cop from the moon, Three Cops from Earth and that damn Jack McCann, District Investigator..
"Two of those laws met an untimely death yesterday...."sighed Dr. Morris Lyedecker..
"Look McCann has superceded my authority...He's deputized all the police on the planet...He's got an APB out on you and his damn Marshals are at all of the space ports with your photo and your hologram showing...They've bottled this Planet up tight..When there is a chance...You've got to leave here.."said Sal Adams..

"I pay you well, very well...I have supplemented your pension so that when you retire, you will be a very wealthy man....You're supposed to handle these minor inconveniences..Why isn't McCann dead? As well as our four other friends.."said Dr. Lyedecker..
"Loooook, I killed twice for you...That pesky District Investigator and that undercover they sent here...Jack McCann is in my ass as it is...I'm still a cop for god sake.."said Sal Adams..
"A cop??? You?? Hahahahahahahah, you stopped bein a cop years ago Adams...Do you know where those four guys are?" asked Lyedecker..

"I don't...I had my men on them until McCann pulled em and put em on YOU!"said Adams...
"Find them and eliminate em....They are more of a problem to me than any cops......"said Lyedecker...
"Where you goin?" asked Adams..
"To my beach house..."laughed Dr. Lyedecker... "You've got work to do...."  he said...

IV-
Lieutenant Cotton called me the next morning...

"I gave you guys one job to do...Just one job and you've turned it into an adventure.." he joked ,laughing...
"Thanks for the info on those four guys....It explains a lot.."I said..
"Be careful....And take better care of my number one protoge'" he joked..
"He's taking verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry good care of me.."purred Monica with her arms around my neck....

"Out of the bed too!"he said and giggled..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...you are so bad!" laughed Monica..

After we were finished talking to Lieutenant Cotton , Monica looked at me...

"Just before I passed out, I picked up a thought from Lyedecker's mind about a beach...a beach here on Mars and a beachfront house....It came to me while I was sleeping last night...I know it's real...I know that is what he was thinking..That has to be where he's holed up.." said Monica.
"My girlllll!" I laughed and hugged her..."It's a long shot...but what else have we got?" I said.

****************************************************************************
The Beach in question was on the Southern Side of the Planet....It had not been inhabited.
and yet there was a small Space Complex right square in the middle of the man made beach...
 We rode up on the shore in a hover car....
"Tell Me again how you know he's here..?" asked an incredulous Jack McCann...
"Just before I passed out...He mumbled something about going to his beach hide out.."said Monica, which wasn't exactly true...

She used her telepathic powers....As she was passing out, She heard his thoughts....but no need to explain to Jack McCann that she was a mutant if she didn't have to...



Me Kylie and Carlos knew and understood..

 Skeptical or not...
Monica was on the money.....You had to see the shocked look on Dr. Lyedecker's face when he walked outside of his abode and saw Monica, Kylie, Me, Carlos and Jack McCann walking towards him with guns drawn..

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!  I-I CAN'T BELEIVE IT...HOW -HOW DID YOU FIND ME??" he asked..
"Lyedecker...Twitch and I'll blow your gotdamn brains out and leave you right here..How we found you aint important..."said Jack McCann, who had his gun aimed at Dr. Lydecker's head..
 "Thought I was dead huh? Let me introduce you to some people..My partner and my husband.."said Monica.
"That's my wife....You tried to kill her...I take that personal." I said..as I handcuffed him..
"Cat got your tongue Lyedecker?" asked Kylie..who read him his rights and helped me drag him towards our hovercraft..
"He'll have time enough to talk...IN COURT!"said Carlos...

"BUT NOT TODAY BABY!" came a voice..A VOICE, Carlos and I knew...

 John Stanos...the man we had met the day before in the bar...He was holding a big gun and he had it aimed at us....

"I'm afraid we are gonna have to take the good doc from you good people." he laughed..''Who are the skirts?" he asked.
"This is my partner and my wife, Detective Monica Nellis.."I said.
and this is my associate, Detective Kylie White.."I said..
And you know Detective Carlos Wallace." I added
"Oh and District Investigator, Jack McCann." I said.
Jack McCann shook his head...for the second time we had cornered Dr. Lyedecker
And for the second time , we were about to lose him...
Willard Breezely was standing on the side of him...He too had a big gun aimed at us...
Carson Cummings had an Automatic rifle aimed at us.....

Behind us,
Clem Hopper had a high powered rifle aimed at us...
''Somehow I figured you four would show up...Just like I figured you guys aren't really doctors."I said.
''Come on Nate...You look like a smart boy...You never really believed we was doctors did you?"laughed
John Stanos..
"Not for a minute...but I let you guys run that load of crap because you had us out numbered...I called my Lieutenant up and he ran a make on you guys...and I figured out what was going on..and who you really are." I said..
"So who are we really? I like stories.."said John...
"For starters, all four of you guys just got out of prison....You cool Breeze.." I said to Willard Breezely, who grinned.
"You were a hacker....You hacked into the computer system for the good doc and transferred nearly half a billion dollars in grant money ear marked for his research into his dummy account in the Cayman Islands and then to an account on the moon....Isn't that right?

His partner got wind of it and threatened to blow the whistle and that's where you come in John..." I said..
"Oh yeah?" laughed John Stanos..
"Oh yeah, you hired Clem..
, A Killer for hire and Carson to abduct and murder him and drop him beneath the waves ,where he wasn't discovered for 10 years.....


The Good Doc promised the four of you a nice piece of change for your help....So when the four of you were picked up for other crimes and sentenced to nearly 10 years in prison and the good doc vanished...You all came to the conclusion that the good doc double crossed you, am I right? Is that how the story goes?" I asked..
"Nate, gotdamn, you are a great detective...That's exactly what happened.."laughed John....
"So you're gonna just take our prisoner?"asked Kylie..
"Yup that's about the size of it...We are going to take him and take your boat too!  Now toss your guns into the river..Do it now....We don't wanna have to hurt you guys...We got no beef with you...After all..You led us right to him..We just followed you.."said John..
Monica said nothing, she just stared at the four of them...She could hear their thoughts loudly...I knew.
"You guys aren't the least bit interested in us bringing him to justice...Are you?" I asked.
"No, Nate, they just want a big payday...That's all."said Kylie.
 "Damnnn, this stinks."said Carlos...

We tossed our guns in the river..
"You won't get away with this.."said Jack McCall..
"Sure we will and the good doc is gonna break us all off an equal piece of his good fortune or you'll find pieces of him all over this red planet...Adios guys...We don't kill cops...That's his boy, Chief Of Detectives Sal Adams job...You ought to look into him.." said John..The four men broke out into raucous laughter.

They took Dr. Lyedecker and boarded the Hovercraft.....We watched them as they drove off..
"Son of a Bitch...We had him..We had him...And he's gone again.."said John McCall..
"It's okay....I know where they're taking him..." said Monica..
"And how do you know that?" asked John McCall..
"I heard their thoughts."said Monica.
"I'll be damned...You're a Mutant!" he said.."All you guys Mutants?/" he asked, a little afraid..
"No just her...It's what makes her a great detective..She brings a little extra to the game.."said Carlos.
"I'll say...But we can't catch em ,stranded here.."said John McCall..
"They made us discard our guns...Not our phones..Here..Call your Marshals...Have em pick us up."I said.
"Damn good thinking.."said John McCall..
I hugged Monica..

"That's two strikes...There will not be a third."I said.
"You can make bank on that bae!" she said.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties!

Toni said...

I love this!

Angie B. said...

WoW! This was like watching TV!

Sunflower said...

I have to admit...even I loved this...Very dramatic!

Lisa said...

Very Sensual and Dramatic!

Halo said...

Incredible..Loved this!

Vanessa said...

I knew those four guys weren't doctors...I figured they'd show up too!

Brenda said...

Great writing..all around!

Rita said...

Yes, Great writing and storytelling!

Cheryl said...

As usual, I can't wait for the ending.