Tuesday, February 5, 2019

This Red Planet Mars

Mars looked beautiful from my window on the Space transport...
I stared in amazement, total amazement...I knew we lived in an era of space travel and that we had actually colonized the Moon and Mars and we had vehicles that could transport us there and back safely...but I never dreamed I'd be traveling to these places

.My wife, Monica just stared at me and smiled..

"I said it several years ago when we first traveled together to the Moon on a case and I'll say it again.."You know you are cute....You have that boyish charm that a lot of women find attractive and refreshing.." she said matter of factly...

"Soooo, Do you find me attractive and refreshing?" I asked smiling snidely...Saying the same thing I said then.

"Yes...I have to admit I do....."she remarked and laughed to herself..She thought my awe at flying to Mars and pure child like excitement was endearing...
She kissed me softly....slowly..

''And you have such kissable lips.."she said..
"I remember you told me then that if you ever gave me some..I wouldn't be able to handle it...That I'd fall in love and you'd never be able to get rid of me.."I laughed..
"Where is the lie?"  I gave you some and you've been hooked on me ever since...We are married...I can't get rid of you...but, I don't wanna get rid of you...I want to be around you alllll the time." she added and kissed me again..
We had a semi -private cabin...We peered out the window..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm me too!" I said softly....

"Nate, I've never been this happy in my entire life." she said softly in between kisses..

"Mo-Mo...Neither have I..."I said...
We were close to Mars....
"It's beautiful isn't it?" said Monica..
"It is.." I said ,putting my arms around her...hugging her....
We kissed some more...


Kylie and Carlos were a few cabins down from us...with their door closed ....Very privately...
"Carlossssssssssssssss..We've got the door closed...people are going to think we are in here doing something.."said Kylie in between hot smouldering kisses..
 "We are doing something.."said Carlos as he relieved Kylie of her clothing...
"You are soooooooooooooo nasty!" said Kylie..
''You're a bad influence on me.."said Carlos..
"Oh it's me huh?" she laughed...
In the far distance...They could see the Earth's Moon...
They were making sweet love...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Carlosssssssssss...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"moaned Kylie..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Kylie...I'm losing my mindddddddddddd...awwwwwwww." he groaned as he stroked her masterfully in their small cabin...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Carlosssssssssssssss...oh my goddddddd!" Kylie cried out.. It felt so good to her...
I unzippered both zippers on Monica's Capri pants...She looked at me in astonishment...
I smiled..

"It's just the two of us on here ,in this cabin....Nobody can see us.."I said..
 ''You are sooo bad.." she said..

I ran my fingers down into her panties...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are soooo badddddddddddddddd!" she said, smiling..

"Nateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned....but she didn't move my hands...She just looked at me...She smiled at me........Devilishly.........

"I-I -Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me partner...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"What?" I asked...

I softly rubbed in between her thighs...She was sweating a little bit...

"You know what??....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate , ummmmmmmmmmmph that feels soo good...Ohhhh!" she moaned....

She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side...

I was enjoying driving her crazy like this and she knew it...She was usually the one driving me crazy...
 "You've got me all open.." she said..

She began breathing heavy...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....She turned her head from side to side...She squeezed my arm...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, stop teasing me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...

 My fingers were in her panties and  I was rubbing in between her legs softly and slowly...
 Soon she was rewarding me with soft kisses and fondling me slowly and softly....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....

I softly stuck my middle finger into her vagina...it was warm and very moist...and I stared at her...

 She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side again......

"Did I tell you that I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me partner?...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"Yes you did.." I said ,smiling...

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby ..." she moaned..


She gasped...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...

I softly  fingered her and she squirmed at first...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned...

She began breathing heavy...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly....

 Her mouth opened wide and she stuck her tongue out.....She said nothing....

She had had about all she could take..She slipped out of her pants, slipped her panties off and positioned herself on top of me..
All that foreplay was too much for both of us...Soon we were making sweet love...in our cabin just like Kylie and Carlos Wallace were doing..

It was a great way to make the time go by as we traveled to Mars.

II-
We touched down on Mars...

The Four of us took the Subway or Mars equivalent of it to their main city...
It was beautiful...Hover craft flew by...It had huge modern buildings and a river on it's shore.. Yes the water was brought here and pumped in from Earth...but it looked like a real river..

 "We have to check in with the authorities....Lt. Cotton told us we should see this guy , the Chief of Detectives."said Monica.
 "Yeah ,let's check in with him...Get some food and get squared away in out living quarters.."I said.

Monica and I held hands...


So did Kylie and Carlos...

It was no secret that were kind of sorta like a couple...Even though she was kind of sorta like my ex-partner, Wally's girlfriend too!

 "Sounds like a plan to me.." said Carlos.
'Let's get a room together baby..It'll be cheaper and easier.."said Kylie..



Poor Kylie..She was torn between both men...Monica and I felt sorry for her..but we didn't judge..We didn't even joke with her about it..

We had a job to do..Find a fugitive wanted for Murder back home and bring him in..




III- 

Our next stop was the Chief of Detectives..

The local police station was a floating base that hovered above the city streets..... When we got there we weren't met by the Chief of Detectives.....
Instead we were met by District Investigator, Jack McCall...From the Moon..

"I'm Jack McCall...I'm a District Investigator...I handle the Moon and Mars....I too am looking for the Chief of Detectives...I was told he was out to lunch...He was out to lunch yesterday when I stopped by and out of the office on "business"when I stopped by before.. I'm gettin the distinct impression he's avoiding me." he said..

"I'm Detective Carlos Wallace, Luna City Homicide...These are my friends, Detectives Monica and Nate Nellis

From Earth and Detective Kylie White
also from Earth...We have a warrant for Dr. Morris Lydecker's arrest..."said Carlos.
"LYDECKER!!!  I've been tracking him myself...I sent a man out here a month ago...The man located him.....I haven't seen or heard from that man since....I've called out here and haven't been able to get a straight answer from the Chief of Detectives...or anyone else  for that matter. So I came out here myself.."said Jack McCall..
"Lydecker is wanted for a murder in Philadelphia of a foundation head and of fleeing with close to one billion dollars in unused Grant Money..."said Monica..
"We have a warrant for his arrest."I said.
"He is a suspect in the murder of my partner and now in the disapearence and probable murder of the man I sent out here to locate him.."said Jack McCall..
"Then you're in Good Company..."said Kylie..
"I don't know about you guys...but I'm starving....I know a place around here that has good grub...You guys hungry? You should be....Traveling all that distance.." he said.

"You said it..."I said.

"Lead the way..I'm famished.."said Carlos..

"Guys...They're either Hungry or Horny.."said Monica, giggling..
"Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" giggled Kylie...as the two women high fived each other.
IV-


 We found a nice bistro called  The Orbit....It was a floor below a center where people were practicing kick boxing and martial arts..



We found a table and the six of us sat down to have some well deserved food.. I loved the inside of the place...It had a comforting blue light and a nice aroma in the air that was pumped in...

Acid Jazz and Hip Hop was being played on the speakers...
 "I was here last year....The music aint my cup of tea...but I found the food to be reasonably good..It's imported from Earth...Non of that Soy subsitute crap like you find in the Undersea Cities.."said Jack McCall.
 "I know you can relate to that ,eh Nate?"laughed Carlos..
"Yeah man..."I said..

It was no surprise that the three of us guys ordered Steak and Eggs with Hash Browns..
and the girls,
had Cheddar Cheese Omelets..
"I must admit..the food is good.."said Monica.
"It is.."said Kylie as our coffee's arrived..
We chowed down.....
After we ate, the 5 of us were right back at the police station for a meeting with the Chief of Detectives....

When we caught up to him,I got the distinct feeling that he really didn't want to be bothered with us..
"Your Lieutenant called and said you guys were coming...but if I had known it was for Mr. MoLye...I would have saved you the trip... I can't swear out a warrant for a man who you think is someone else..He's done nothing but bring good will to this community since he got here..He's a solid citizen.."said Chief of Detectives Sal Adams.
"So what are you saying ?" I asked ,handing him our signed Fugitive Warrant.

He looked at it and smirked..

"I'm saying that this warrant is no good here.." said Adams..

Monica stared at him, but said nothing..
"So we came up here for nothing?" said Kylie, disgusted..
"I'm afraid so..."said Chief Adams...
"My warrant is good and it supercedes theirs...I'm going to pick Lydecker up with or without your help....I'm going to call my TAC Squad boys....They'll be here in a few.."said a disgusted Jack McCall.
"I wish you wouldn't do that Inspector McCall..It..It just looks bad...Our two jurisdictions in dispute.."said Adams...
"LET IT LOOK BAD!!...WE ARE GONNA TAKE HIM!"said Jack McCall...He passed us two addresses..

"This is a local watering hole he's been known to hang out in...and this is his actual address." he said.

"Nate...you and I will take the bar.."said Carlos..
"I'm on it...I suppose you're not going to supply any back up to us are you?" I asked Chief of Detectives Adams.
"Sorry Guys....I can not.." he said with a fake smile.
"Kylie and I will take his home.." said Monica.
Kylie checked her weapon...

"I'm ready.." she said..
"Good Day Chief" I said as we left....
Monica sent me a telepathic message...

"Be careful Bae...We could be walking into a trap...I detected duplicity in the Chief's thoughts...I don't trust him at all." she said.
I looked at her and winked...Letting her know I'd gotten her message..
"My boys are on their way...They'll back you guys up...I'm waiting for them." said Jack McCall..

And so....The ride began...A little faster than I had thought it would be..

(TO BE CONTINUED)


14 comments:

Toni said...

This is really good and it's gotten off to a fast start!

Angie B. said...

This is like a Sci-Fi Western

Sunflower said...

Yes it is like a Sci Fi Western...I'm loving it!

Lisa said...

I don't trust that Chief Of Detectives Either..

Halo said...

I love that your charactors do human things ,have real conversations, make love...

Vanessa said...

Yes..Regardless which series I read..I feel like I know the charactors.

Rita said...

Face it..A lot of your charactors are based off of people you know, right Keith?

Keith said...

Some of Them, Yes!

Brenda said...

I've always thought so...

Cheryl said...

This is good, Got me hooked already!

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and Throwing my panties!

Tate 2 said...

They did get busy on the Space ship...

Grover Tha Playboy said...

That's one way to make time fly by!

Cheryl said...

LOL!