Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Not An Angel

Nightfall! Friday Night

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmph, Ohhhh Donnie Ray, this is reallll...I'm not dreaming this.." said Olivia..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no more than I'm dreaming this..."I said as I kissed Olivia's extra soft lips and rubbed her thighs....

She was wearing a white lacy slip and matching white bikini panties....I  was aroused the moment I saw her..

She had had quite a day in court with Nelson and the drunken Attorney, Doug Baldwin

picking twelve jurors....It was Friday Night...She had four days to prepare for a trial...Her second in just a few days...A Murder trial at that...Usually after a big trial, we all took a few days off to rest, relax, reflex...Here Olivia was jumping right into a new trial the day after winning a big one.

Beverly and Nelson told me that when they were public defenders, this was no big deal...They often went from one trial to another in this same way..
 ''But when you have your own firm...One of the luxuries is you can pick your time to relax in between cases..That's what I like about me and Auntay having this firm...We aren't over worked like we used to be in the Public Defenders Office."said Beverly earlier..
''Even at Mr. Foxworth's firm, We never jump right into another case right after ending another one.." added Nelson..
''Something about this case is different..It's as if Liv is drawn to this case...almost..almost by some supernatural force." I said.
"I'm worried about Auntay..She's exhausted...She doesn't even know Mason...And I doubt she knows Douglas either."said Beverly...

That conversation was hours ago...As soon as we were alone upstairs...Olivia began undressing...

"Donnie Rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..I promised to make up for the past two nights.."she cooed seductively...
"Babes you need your rest...That's okay.."I said.
Soon Olivia was sitting on my lap kissing me so softly and slowly that I couldn't resist...She unzippered my trousers and softly stroked my now engorged and hard penis...

"Ummmmmmmmmm he doesn't seem like he needs his rest...He needs to be inside mama.."she whispered in my ears..

Soon my trousers and my shirt and undershirt was off..

Olivia continued to stroke me softly...and giggle...
and soon I had lifted her petite body up and began to enter her slowly and softly....She was sooo soft, so wet,smelled so good...I was going insane...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmph, Ohhhh Donnie Ray, this is reallll...I'm not dreaming this.." said Olivia..

"Nooo, No you're not...This is the real thing baby.." I moaned..

"Oh yesss...yes it issssssssssssssssssssss...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

Even her moans got me aroused during sex....
Soon we were in the bed, making sweet love...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband...this feels soooooooo good...Ouuuuuuu."she cooed.

I had always told Olivia that I thought she could sing...She always laughed ,but I was certain she had an excellent singing voice..

Our new bed didn't make any squeaking sound like our old bed, but our headboard rattled...

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS of sweet soft soulful lovemaking drifted idly by...Olivia was beside herself with pleasure tonight..Smiling,laughing and crying emotionally and holding on to me for dear life..

She was so wet and warm and soft, I  was losing my mind over and over again...

She trembled...I knew she was having an intense orgasm...So was I...I was cumming so hard..I nearly passed out...

Olivia sat up..

"Thank you Donnie Ray...Thank you sooo much.." she said..
Then she kissed me again...just as soft and slow as she had before..

"You keep kissing me like this and..."I said..

"And what?" she asked me..Stroking my penis softly again..."ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu and whatttttt?" she asked me again..
In no time ,I was re-engaged and we were making sweet love again...






II-
SATURDAY MORNING!

This was the very rare Saturday Morning that we were working...but even Alfreda had come in today..
She came in and sat up our conference room table..
with fresh fruits and cold water...
and she brought us breakfast pastries....Bagels, Cream cheese, Coffee and Orange Juice.

Beverly,Nelson and Josie, who had gone out last night to Aqua Bar and Stoleys were surprisingly up and in the conference room ready to go..

Beverly smiled upon seeing the set up.
 "Hi Mommy.." she said to her mother Alfreda...
 "Good Morning Ms. J."said Nelson, kissing his mother in law on the cheek..
"Good Morning Ms. Alfreda."said Josie..
''Good Morning everybody!"said Alfreda..

Olivia and I came in just then...Olivia looked well rested and had that glow they say some women have when they've had good lovin..
"Good Morning Guys...Thanks for doing this for me...You really didn't have to..but I thank you anyway.."said Olivia with a big glowing smile..
"Good Morning Everybody.."I said with a sheepish grin...
Alfreda whispered to Olivia..

"Tall Dark and Southern put it on you last night ,didn't he?" she said..
Olivia gushed like a school girl with her first crush...

"Oh My godddddddd....Did he?  wouuuuuuuuuuu!" cooed Olivia...Who looked at me with a seductive glance...and smiled..
I must admit ,I was blushing...
Something that wasn't lost on Beverly, who smiled and shook her head..
"Ummmmm Hmmmmph, I know that look..."said Alfreda,smiling..

III-
All of that bliss was immediately doused when Olivia saw Kathleen sitting at the head of the conference room table..

"Nice Set up you got here Livy....
your pastries look delish...I so enjoyed this when I was alive.." she said..
Olivia suddenly looked as pale as a ghost...
"Auntay, you alright??" asked Beverly.
"Uh yeah, yeah...Let's get started...Doug Baldwin will be here shortly..."said Olivia..
"Don't bet on that?" said Nelson.
"We saw him in Aqua Bar last night..."said Josie..

 The three of them had had drinks there and did a little Salsa dancing..,
"He was lit up like a Christmas tree."said Beverly..
"Then later on..We saw him outside of Stoleys screaming to the top of his lungs for someone to leave him alone..someone named Kathleen...

The owner threatened to call the cops if he didn't leave.."said Nelson..
Olivia was surprisingly understanding...

"I feel like...I feel like screaming sometimes too.." she said quietly..
''Well while you were in court with Nelson yesterday..with the help of the girls..

Bev and Josie...I did a little digging myself.." I said..
I showed a photo of Kathleen Dixon..

"Kathleen Moore Dixon was born here in Philadelphia PA.  Her Mother was a school teacher and later an official with the School Board...Her Father was the branch manager of a local Bank..She went to North Catholic High and was a classmate of our good friend, Yvette Jones...Though I don't know if they knew each other..
She attended Temple, around the time you did Livy and graduated with a degree in Business Administration..She had a front office job with the New Orleans Saints, which is where she met her future husband, Mason O. Dixon,who was a corner back on the practice squad..
Despite an age difference..She was 8, nearly 9 years his senior..a budding romance begin...Soon he got a chance to start for the Saints and they got married.. The marriage was troubled from the beginning..with stories of infidelity on both parts...His and hers...He got a cheerleader pregnant, she had an abortion..They separated for awhile ,then got back together..

They moved to Houston, Texas, when he got traded to the Houston Texans...He started for them and for about five years ,everything was fine between the couple..Then she got pregnant by one of his team-mates..She had a miscarriage and after another seperation, they got back together.. He played for Houston another year and got cut..

The couple moved here where he was currently playing on the Eagles practice team and a local semi -pro team...She had another front office job for the Philadelphia Eagles..
"I wasn't an Angel Olivia...but my husband and I loved each other.." Kathleen said in her defense..

Olivia just hung her head...She had a look that said..What have I gotten myself into?

"It's 10:30...Doug is late."said Beverly..
I tossed some files on the table and continued.
Once Beverly told me this guy was a drunk...I began my own investigation...

"In the weeks leading up to his wife's death...Mason said he received several mysterious letters telling him she was seeing at least two players on the practice squad..

He confronted his wife about this and several witnesses said they heard loud arguments between them in which she denied seeing these two men..

The two men denied having any relations with Mrs. Mason.." I said.
''Who sent these letters?"asked Olivia.
"I don't know....I'll have to look into that deeper..The copies I have are naturally unsigned.."I said..
Olivia and Beverly looked at copies I had of the police report..

On The night of July 30, 2018, Police were called to the residence of Mason and Kathleen Dixon, where we found Kathleen Dixon deceased...Killed by two gunshot wounds...One to the back of the head and one to the back...

Read the report..
''So that's why she didn't know who shot her..She was shot from behind.."said Olivia..
"Huh?" said Nelson..
"What?" asked Beverly..
''Nothing..I mean, her killer ambushed her...Must have been someone she let in the house...Does Mason have an Alibi?" asked Olivia.
"He claims he was out driving..He had just gotten one of those mysterious letters and they had had an argument.."said Josie..
"Let me guess..Lt.Rush to Judgement  Tragg was the arresting detective..?" asked Olivia.
"You got it."I said.
"Lieutenant Rush to Judgement Tragg....I love that Auntay.."laughed Beverly...
"Yeah, that fits him! "said Douglas Baldwin...who had just walked in...

"Uh the door was open..so uh I uh just let myself in.." he said..

Today he had showered, shaved, had on a fresh suit and a nice fragrance and had used some breath mints...He was bearable...but I still smelled that he had had a drink or two before coming here.

He had brought his case files..He compared his files to ours...Surprisingly, he had done his homework..My files had only a little more than his...

Beverly had said he was a pretty decent Attorney, just a damn drunk...

"Welllll..you guys did a very good job on such short notice..."he said.."I'm impressed.." he said..
"Have some coffee and some pastries Mr. Baldwin.."said Olivia.

"Please..Dougie Balls, that's what all my friends call me. Right Bev?" he said.
Beverly smiled..

"That's right!" she said, smiling uneasily.
"Your little niece clerked for me Liv....She was fresh out of law school, had just passed the bar..sharp as a tack..I knew she was gonna be an exceptional attorney one day..I knew it..And you little lady.."he said looking at Josie..

 "I taught a course  at Drexel in the accelerated course you are in near Christmas Break..you probably forgot me...Right before Christmas break..You asked some really good questions...I remembered you...Liv, you got a sharp little para-legal and a great attorney in the making here.." he said looking at Josie.

Josie looked at Beverly...

"I do remember him...He was quite good...I attended his lecture...before we went to San-Francisco." she said.
"When he's sober...He's the best...I don't know when or why he started drinking like this?" said Beverly.
"Do you have the autopsy report ?? Crime Scene photos??" I asked.
''Sure do..Here they are."he said.
He plopped his files down...
"Amazing you were able to get these."I said.

"The Power of Subpeona my friend...Lt. Tragg didn't do a very thorough investigation, but look who we are talking about, the King of Rushed to Judgement."said Doug.

"Interesting perspective.." said Nelson as he leafed through the case files and smiled wryly at Olivia, who had said the same thing..

Olivia smiled...
"Oh look ,here is a photo of her...She was a nice looking girl..She's probably looked better."said Beverly.
 "Minus the bullet holes." joked Beverly......

Me, Nelson, Beverly and Josie peered at the photos of the dead Kathleen Mason lying face down the way she was found and then face up...Her lifeless eyes staring at the ceiling...

Olivia and Doug had a completely different reaction upon seeing her lifeless corpse..Especially since the corpse in the photo, got up and moved slightly...Seen only by Olivia and Doug...
 "OH MY GOD!" screamed Olivia, who jumped...
"OHHHHHHHH SWEEET LORD!" said Doug, who also jumped, startled...
 "Auntay?? What is it?" said Beverly....

He looked like he was going to throw up, so Beverly passed him a waste basket...in which he did just that...
Alfreda grabbed Olivia and hugged her..

"Livy, whats the matter baby?" she said..

She was shaking like a leaf...engulfed by pure fear...

Alfreda held her and rocked her back and forth gently...

Olivia Bennett Alexander, one of the city's most distinguished Defense Attorneys was all of a sudden, the little girl who once sat in Alfreda's lap, who she told stories to until she was asleep.. So that she and Olivia's older brother, Beverly's Father... could then make love..
Olivia, as a defense attorney had seen several thousands of autopsy photos and crime scene photos. She was as hard boiled as me, a former homicide detective...I didn't understand why both she and Doug Baldwin were reacting this way..Especially him...He had been with this case since July...Hadn't he seen these photos before???
"Auntay, go upstairs and lay down..we got it from here.."said Beverly ,who really looked concerned..
Olivia straightened herself up...

"I'm okay...I'm fine..I'm fine.."she said..
 "You sure?" I asked.
"Are you Sure?" asked Alfreda..
Doug Baldwin was throwing his guts up in the waste basket...
''We 're not using that waste basket again.."said Beverly..
Josie laughed..
"That's all that liquor from last night.."said Nelson..
"Olivia, Olivia calm down girl...I would never hurt you...I told you I was dead...why are you so shocked???..I'm sorry....I had to do that...That was meant for Doug...Not you.. but it was funny!  I know you don't understand...but sometimes when we leave here with unfinished business, we have to finish it up in whatever way we can...I loved my husband...We were both unfaithful to each other...but we both really loved each other..He was the love of my life...I couldn't leave him...I can't leave here and let him be imprisoned for the rest of his life for something I know he didn't do...He was out driving...Angry at me at the time I died...Somebody was trying to set me up, make him leave me...I have an idea who...I'll get back to you later.." said Kathleen..
Olivia seemed to calm down...
She kissed me again, softer than she'd ever kissed me before...
I held her gently in my arms..She was still shaking like a leaf.
Alfreda smiled..

"Awwww that's all she needed...Her man.." she said..
"Well we've got enough to start a defense...I need to talk to Mason.."said Beverly...
"This is his phone number and address..He'll be home tomorrow." said Doug Baldwin...who had calmed down...but was sweating profusely...
"Buddy, maybe you better lay off the sauce.."said Nelson..
"You're right..Ohhhh lord!...Geeez!" said Douglas Baldwin...
"Whatever he's drinkin...I never want it!"said Alfreda...
 I laughed..
Josie smiled..

IV-
Night Fall ,Saturday Night
It was a rare Saturday Night that we didn't go out.....

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmph, Ohhhh Donnie Ray, this is soo reallll...I'm not dreaming this.." said Olivia..

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no more than I'm dreaming this...I'm definitely not dreaming this..Oh my god.."I said as I kissed Olivia's extra soft lips and thrusted into her warm wet center again and again..
Josie had gone home..

Beverly and Nelson had gone to Mulberry Street , The Rooftop Bistro and Club.

to hear some Jazz and enjoy some good food...

Olivia and I were at home, back in bed, making sweet love...

She had been acting a little strange lately....talking to someone who wasn't there..reacting strangely to things...but in the bedroom, she was treating me to some of the best sex I had had in my life...

She was extra wet, extra warm, extra soft and didn't want to stop...

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS of sweet soft soulful lovemaking drifted idly by...Olivia was again ,beside herself with pleasure tonight..Smiling,laughing and crying emotionally and holding on to me for dear life..

She was so wet and warm and soft, I was losing my mind over and over again...

She trembled...I knew she was having an intense orgasm...So was I...I was cumming so hard..I nearly passed out again...


 When I woke up, Olivia was sitting on the side of the bed ,just staring at me...She smiled at me..

"Hi" she said..

"Hello.." I said and smiled raffishly..
We kissed some more...

"Ummmmm thank you baby.I'll give you some more tonight..." she said and drifted off.
I dressed and showered...

I took her by the hand...I was going to ask her to go and get an early morning expresso...but she was sound asleep..

She opened her eyes once, smiled at me and drifted off..

She was better off asleep... I wondered what was on her mind..what was troubling her?
While Olivia slept...She dreamed...Kathleen came to her..
"Relax Livy, you are dreaming now...Now you are..I figured this way,I could talk to you and not get you so upset..Tell your husband..to look into Kevin Wray...He was one of my husband's team-mates..both on the Saints and the Texans and now on the Eagles.. He's been trying to get in my panties for years...I believe he is the letter writer...I wouldn't give him the time of day...He's a hater..." she said.
''Could he have been your killer?"asked Olivia..
"I don't think so..I would have never of let him come in my house alone....He was a snake..smile in my husband's face one minute , then slip me a note asking me to come to his apartment.."said Kathleen..
''Would any of those notes be in your condo?"asked Olivia..
"My Pocketbook, My personal effects...I didn't get rid of the last one..Lt. Tragg didn't take it as evidence...Ask Dougie for the keys..he'll let you in, you can find it..That's smart Liv, compare it to the letters..That's why I chose to make myself visible to you...You're brilliant." said Kathleen who smiled..Now rest now..After that good hurtin your husband put on you...you need it..wouuuuuu, he is something in the sack."she said and giggled.
"Isn't he though?"said Olivia.
I watched my wife sleep...She was soo pretty...She smiled while she was sleeping..I wondered what she was dreaming about..

(TO BE CONTINUED)


12 comments:

Toni said...

There were parts of this that were hillariously funny.When Olivia and Dougie saw the ghost make the autopsy picture stiff move had me crying!

Angie B. said...

I'm sorry...I fely sorry for Liv, but when her and dougie screamed and he started vomiting that had me dying laughing.

Sunflower said...

Kathleen was definitely not an angel.....So now she is trying to atone for her own bad behavior by having Olivia get her husband off of a murder rap...Sorry If I don't feel sympathetic towards her...She should have shown this devotion in life.

Tate 2 said...

A little judgemental aren't we Sunny?

Lisa said...

I agree with Sunflower...The sad part is...Mason will never know how his wife reached from beyond the grave and did him a solid...He'll never know.

Halo said...

That is the sad thing about it...Only Olivia and Doug will know...and as soon as Doug sobers up...Kathleen will be a bad dream or memory!

Cheryl said...

When Olivia and Dougie saw the ghost make the autopsy picture stiff move had me crying
laughing..

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES! HOT HOT HOT!

Vanessa said...

I'm enjoying the story, Implausible as it is...I gotta admit..For this series..It is different.

Brenda said...

You took the words out of my mouth Vanessa.

Rita said...

Donnie Ray is enjoying the benefits of Olivia's haunting..She's needing more and more sex to convince her she's not going crazy...Interesting perspective.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Works for me! LOL!