Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Heartbreak And Panties

ADA Ron Harper was furious....He had objected to several points Attorney Beverly West had made during the trial...He accused her of using dirty almost unethical tricks..
Beverly batted her eyelashes and put on her most innocent look and the Judge who was obviously smitten with her ruled in her favor constantly....
Her aunt Olivia laughed and whispered to me..

"She's been doing that since she was a child and getting away with murder..." she said..

I sat back and smiled...
 Josie who was sitting with Eric Barnes, the young Public Defender who dropped this case in our laps,continued to pass Olivia and Nelson documents, which they pored over..


Looking at each other for approval...
Eric Barnes was soaking it up...Laughing even....
Much to ADA Ron Harper's chagrin..
Olivia wasn't much better than Beverly, tearing witness after witness apart....

All of this and we hadn't begun our defense yet....
Nelson whispered to me..

"The way I see it now...The jury is Nine to acquit, Three to convict....I think we got this..."he said.
"I like it when you're so sure.."I said..

Nelson had rarely been wrong in his reading of a jury..
Eric Barnes whispered in my ear....

"Yo Donnie Ray...Are Olivia and Beverly always so sharp?"
"Ever since I've known them.."I laughed...

I didn't know if he was talking about their style of dress...

They both dressed to the nines or their courtroom delivery...
He turned his attention to Josie...

"Could I interest you in some lunch? At Sam Mother's diner?" he asked..
"You wanna buy me lunch Eric?" asked Josie...
"I do." he said and smiled..
"Okay!" said Josie..
"Huh?" he said, totally shocked that she'd said yes...
"Okay..." she repeated..
He smiled as if he had won the World Series...
Beverly smiled and shook her head ...
Josie winked at her good friend...

Olivia and Nelson finished their cross examinations...
ADA Ron Harper who was definitely trying to win did his sumnation....and court was adjourned for lunch....He stomped his foot in anger...
Olivia called me..

"Donnie Ray ,could you come here a minute?" she said very seductively...
"You want me?" I asked..
"Mmmmmmmm I sure doooooo." she cooed ,kissing me passionately.....
Upon witnessing this...ADA Ron Harper stomped his foot and angrilly stormed out of court...Today had not been a good day for him..

He had once courted Olivia hard ,shortly after her divorce from Elwood...but she had kept him at arms length,She was not interested...

He still apparently was...He stared at her like a hungry wolf the entire trial...
"Looks like he still has it bad for your aunt.." said Josie..
"Yeah, kind of like Eric Barnes has it bad for you.."teased Beverly...

The six of us headed out to lunch...

II-
Alexandria Miller was enjoying her new digs...A nice upscale loft in which she had just moved into..
She was "celebrating" with her friend...
ADA Miles Ellis...

She had taken the day off at her law firm and he was off at the D.A.'s office...


They stood in the middle of the floor kissing passionately....She fondled him to the point of madness..

"I've got my own place now...No more sneaking...You can come over whenever you like.."said Alexandria..

"I'm just interested in cumming right now.." he joked..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..you are sooo badd..." she laughed...
Soon they were lying on her new bed, making passionate love....

The bed was squeaking out of control and the headboard was slamming up against the wall so hard, the paint and the plaster was coming off...

Alex and Miles had spent the night together in her new  loft....After a night of drinking and celebrating at Aqua Bar

and Stoleys...
They had come home late...
but not too late for mind blowing sex..

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh Miles...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu give it to me, give it to me strong....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" was all that would come out of Miles mouth...He felt so good!

 Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."screamed Alex

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Alex...Alex ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he screamed....

"Sock it to me Miles...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"LAWDDD woman, what are you doing to meeeee?"he said...

"Driving you crazzzzzzzzzzzzzyy!"she cooed...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh  girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."he yelled.
 
"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Miles..ouuuuuu......OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...

"Ohhh Alex ,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...This is sooo goood, soooooooooooooo soooo good!...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..Miles!!!! I lovvvve youuuu!"she yelled out...She couldn't believe she had just uttered that!

It got Miles that much more excited....
"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooou.......ummmmmmph, Mister ELLIS....What are you doing to me? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MILES.....You are hitting my spots Ummmmmmm!!!" she screamed out....

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS OF THIS SEEMED TO JUST SLIP BY AIMLESSLY!

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."she cooed..


Miles didn't know if he was coming or going!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Alex...Alex ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Sock it to me Miles...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...sock it to me...YESSSSS!"she said..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu baby..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..
.I just love this soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..Miles!!!!"she wailed...She was having an intense orgasm...So intense she was crying like a little girl...Tears just streaming from her eyes...Her body just shaking..

He came so hard....he felt as if all of the bodily fluids and energy was being drained from him...He was a little afraid he might be dying...

He lie there out of breath, feeling extremely satisfied....Alex was still shaking, trembling a bit...
He couldn't seem to get enough of Alexandria...Nor she of him...






III-

At Sam Mother's, Olivia and I sat together...
 Olivia kicked her heels off....

"Ouuuu that feels so relaxing... I'm starving...What are you having husband?" she asked.
 "Burger and Fries for me." I said..

and naturally,Beverly and Nelson shared a booth with us..
 She sat on Nelson's lap and buried her head in his chest....

"I think I'll have a burger and fries too.."she said..
 "I'm getting a Grilled Ham and Cheese.." said Nelson...
"That sounds good Nelson..I think I'll have that too with tomatoes.."said Olivia to the waitress..

Josie and Eric  sat a few booths from us....
 "Thank you for lunch Eric...."said Josie..
"It's my pleasure Josie.." he said..
Elwood Barnes walked in....There was a time when he wouldn't have been caught dead ,eating in a place like Sam Mother's Diner...

"Hey Guys."he said.

"Elwood!! WHAT A SURPRISE!!" said Olivia sarcastically...She was tired of running into her ex-husband seemingly everywhere we went..including Boston a few months ago.
''Well there goes my appetite." said Beverly..
Elwood slapped her behind....and laughed..

"Be nice!" he said..
"You be nice!!!....You just wanted a reason to slap my booty..." she said playfully...


"You know me so well." said Nelson, smiling sheepishly and nibbling on his wife's ear...
Beverly giggled...

"Stopppppppp you know that gets me hot.." she whispered..

"That was the idea." laughed Nelson..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you done got sooo bad mister .." laughed Beverly..

They kissed each other....


Elwood looked distraught, He peered at Nelson and Beverly...He looked almost envious of their bliss and playfulness.......I hadn't seen him look like this since he had lost Zoey...

 He saw Josie and the young man sitting together a few booths away from us...


He stared at the young man, like he knew him...Then he decided that he didn't..
"Hey Elwood...How did it go? "I asked..
''Was she surprised when you popped the question and showed her that rock man?" asked Nelson..
''She left me man!!...SHE'S LEFT ME!!! ALL HER THINGS GONE!!" he said dryly...
"WHAT?" I asked..
"SHE LEFT YOU?  AFTER YOU SHOWED HER THAT RING?" asked Nelson..
"She never saw the ring....When I got home..All of her things were gone..and she left her keys on the bed on top of a pair of panties...They belonged to my uh second wife...She must have found them in with my clothes when I came back from Boston...I can't find her..She's changed her number...She wasn't at work today....I-I don't know where she is.." he said..He looked like he was seconds from crying..
Beverly got up

"Excuse me..I'll be back...I'm going to the ladies room.." she said.
''Excuse me..Uh I'm going myself...You know what I want, put my order in.."said Olivia, who said nothing to Elwood. She just walked by him, following Beverly...
''She couldn't have gone far...I'll do a little digging...We are in the middle of this case...I'm sure I can find her though.."I said.


"Damn man...That's a hurt piece..."said Nelson.....

In the ladies room...
 Olivia was laughing so hard, tears were running down her eyes....Her sides were hurting...She fell up against the wall...

"Oh My God...Done in by a pair of panties again!  He never learns..He never learns!" she said hysterical!!!..
"STOPPPPPPPPPPPPP...AUNTAY STOPPPP!" bellowed Beverly , who was laughing so hard her sides were hurting...She took her fists and banged them on the wall....
Meanwhile, Elwood sat down with Nelson and I....

"I'll -I'll get up when the girls come back from the ladies room..."he said..He was distraught...
"I can't believe this...I-I can't believe this..."he moaned.. "Man, I was good...Three years I didn't look at another woman...I went to Boston, ran into my ex-wife, Glenda...You met her...Well one thing led to another and well you guys know how that can be... The vengeful bitch put her panties in my luggage...Alexandria must have found them...I don't believe this...She's moved out....I-I can't believe it..." he said..
"Damn Man...I feel for ya..."said Nelson...
"Like I said...She couldn't have gone far....I'm sure right now, She's probably somewhere crying her eyes..out.." I said..
I was wrong about that....So Wrong!

'Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh Miles...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu give it to me, give it to me strong....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Alex moaned... They were still in bed ,making sweet love..
Alexandria was crying tears of joy as her body trembled...She was experiencing an intense orgasm...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm" was all that would come out of Miles mouth...He felt so good!His lower lip trembled...Sweat ran down the small of his back...

 Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."screamed Alex...She was crying tears of pure joy!!

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ALEX.....OUUUUU YOU ARE DRIVING ME OUT OF MY MIND!!!" he moaned...

FIVE TO SIX MORE HOURS seemed to effortlessly slip by...

"MILES...MILEEEEEEEEEEEEESS, OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she screamed...her body trembling.....She was having an intense orgasm, her fourth this afternoon!!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Alex...Alex ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he screamed....

"Sock it to me Miles...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she screamed..

"AWWWWWWWWWW LAWDDD GIRL!" he yelled...

"You like that daddy?" she asked..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girlll, I love it!" he moaned..

As they were enjoying an entire day of non-stop sexual pleasures in her new loft...




************************************************************************
 Olivia and Beverly returned just as our food came out...

"Hey..We are back.."said Olivia...who sat down next to me...She said nothing to Elwood..
Beverly said nothing...She didn't even look Elwood's way, She just sat down next to Nelson...
Elwood stood up...

He asked Olivia..

"Who is that young man with your para-legal?  He looks familliar.."
"You wouldn't know him..He's a Public Defender...New guy...His name is Eric....He gave us this case...He's trying it with us..."said Olivia..
"Ohhhhhh...You guys are breaking him in eh?Wow Liv, you've mentored these two here and you're mentoring your para-legal..Now this young buck...That must feel rewarding..  I need to mentor somebody..."he said..Realizing he had just walked into a trap...He waited for Beverly to plaster him, but she didn't..

She acted like she hadn't heard him and sat down next to her husband...
,Nelson as their food arrived...
"Look, Thanks for being a sympathetic ear....Donnie Ray, you're a good guy man...I'm glad you're with Olivia...You're the guy she deserved..."He admitted..."Cause she's a damn good woman...I only wished I had realized it....And Nelson...Thank you for everything ....Be good to Beverly..."he said and walked out..He took one last look at Eric Barnes and Josie..

who were talking quietly a few booths down...
He shook his head and walked down the street...
"Bum Ass Elwood talking about he should mentor someone. Puh-lease"snarled Beverly...
"Shortcake...I thought you were going to murder him when he said that."I said ,laughing..
"So did I."said Olivia..
"Too Easy..."she said..
"That's what I thought.."said Nelson laughing... "Damn, he just can't catch a break...Another pair of panties where they shouldn't be..." he said shaking his head...
"If that's the only pair she found...She did wayyy better than I did."said Olivia..
We laughed and continued to eat our lunch...

IV-
Josies was lit tonight as the young folk say...
It was Fried Chicken and Fried Fish Night...
"Ouuuu these are delish.." said Beverly, munching on Fried Chicken...
"Not as delicious as your auntie...Lawd , she's a snack!"said a slightly inebriated ADA Ron Harper...Who was staring at Olivia like a hungry wolf..
as he sipped another drink....This case was driving him to drink...
"Down boy...She's off the market...She's married! "said Beverly diplomatically...and walked away from him.

They had trounced him in court today...He was probably going to close his case soon..
I walked up with two drinks...
Olivia took them out of my hands and put them on the table and kissed me passionately...
her soft lips devouring mine..

"Ummmmmm hussssband!" she cooed..

"WOW!" was all I could say...

Olivia laughed softly..

Nelson walked over with drinks..

"Where is Josie?" he asked..
Beverly pointed to a booth in the back..

"Over there with Eric...She'd better watch herself...He bought her lunch today..Now they're drinking and sharing a booth...She'd better be careful.Paris could walk in here at any time." said Beverly...
"So where did you go to law school?" Josie asked him..

"Harvard....Did my Undergrad and Law school there..I'm from Boston...."he said..
"Really?, You don't have an accent..."said Josie..
"I've been away awhile...I worked in New York City for Barrington/Steele LLC, you might have heard of them. I was with them for a couple of years and then I moved to Philadelphia..
"Your parents must be very proud..."said Josie..
"Oh yeah...My Mom is an attorney also..and my step-dad is an attorney too...My sister is like you, in law school...A family of attorneys.."he said.

"That's nice!  Where is your birth father?" asked Josie..
"Parts unknown...You can't miss what you never had.." he said..

Elwood was sloppy drunk...He fell off the bar stool into the middle of the floor..
People gasped..
"Shine, Andrew!!!!...Get him up.....Get him some coffee and Get him out of here...Don't anybody serve him anymore tonight...Call an UBER for him."said Gus, the owner and chief bartender..
"Gus...Panties have been getting me into....into trouble all my....all my life..."muttered Elwood as two men dragged him off the floor and over to a table..
"Most men will tell you that."said Gus...shaking his head...
"That's Olivia's ex...His name is Elwood Barnes...You know come to think of it..He's originally from Boston too..and he got his law degree from Harvard too!"said Josie..
"I know who he is...I'LL NEVER BE LIKE HIM!"said Eric..
 "I almost feel sorry for Elwood.."said Olivia..
 "You're so much better off without him Auntay..."said Beverly, hugging her aunt.
 "Damn...I feel sorry for him...He's crushed...He hasn't been this bad off since him and Zoey parted ways..."I said..
"Damn Mannnn that's messed up.."said Nelson...

"Stop saying that, Elwood made his own bed..."said Beverly..
'That's right...and now he's got to lay in it...alone.. with a pair of panties..." said Olivia..

Both women cracked up laughing, banging their fists on the table..
"Nelson, they've had too much to drink...Time to take them home.." I said..

''Agreed!" said Nelson...
Josie walked over to our table...She was by herself..

"Hey guys...I'm calling it a night.." she said..
"Where's Lover Boy?" asked Beverly with tongue in cheek...
"He left....After Elwood fell on the floor...His mood seemed to change...He got darker...Remind me tomorrow to ask you guys some questions about him..."said Josie..
"So he's not going home with you tonight huh?" joked Olivia.

Josie laughed..

"No..I have a boyfriend...I told him that...." said Josie..
"I hope he accepts that...Come on guys...Let's get out of here.."said Beverly..
"Good idea...I'm loaded.."said Nelson...
"Yeah let's roll."I said as the five of us left Josies....



 It had been a long night..

V-




Elwood wound up in a Tony Wine Bar some time later...
He sat and poured a glass of wine and began to think...
He thought about Olivia, his first wife..
Glenda, His second wife..
Zoey, who he loved to death...and finally
Alex....

All gone, All Good women.. All Great in bed..
 All found panties that didn't belong to them in his car, their cars..
their homes, his apartment....Everywhere they shouldn't have been...
His insatiable desire for sex had caused him to lose four good women...Two whom he married


 and two who he might have married..


 all because of panties!

He poured one last glass of the bottle he had bought....He was too drunk to drive home...He'd go to the parking lot and sleep it off in his car...Damn it.. He came in an Uber...He speed dialed Uber with his phone to pick him up!

Damn it...Heartbreak because of panties....Heartbreak and panties...his sorry life story.....he thought!

(TO BE CONTINUED)



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

The title alone made me want to throw my panties!

James Perkins said...

No Surprise here!

Cheryl said...

LMAO!

Toni said...

Keith,I am floored...That title....LMAO! But the story was great!

Angie B. said...

The story was incredible...That title...LMAO!

Sunflower said...

Great Story! Hillarious at parts....That title! LOL!

Lisa said...

The title and the story had me howling!

Halo said...

Poor Elwood, After a lifetime of whoring, it's finally getting to him...He's seeing just what he lost...All of the good women.. Olivia, Glenda, Zoey and now Alexandria.

Vanessa said...

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Rita said...

I am loving this story and we are only two in...That title...WOW!

Brenda said...

All of the good women.. Olivia, Glenda, Zoey and now Alexandria, Elwood has had and lost...It's getting to him now...

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Playa Playa...Loved this title.. Loved this story..

Tate 2 said...

This title is Click Bait...but it was a good story! LOL!

George S. said...

Loved the story and the title...LOL!