Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Trials And Tribulations

Monday Morning . The trial of Mayoral Aide Justin Fairlane began

...He was accused of one count of sexual assault..
Of forcing Christine "Tina" Tyson of having oral sex with him in the changing room room during a pool party last summer.
Alexandria Miller brought three witnesses , Three young ladies who were at the party , who said they saw Justin kissing Tina "all night long.."
 On cross Yvette asked them if the kissing they saw seemed consensual or co-erced...They all agreed that it was consensual...
Bee Bee asked them if to their knowledge was there a relationship between  Justin and Tina or was he manhandling her?

All three said that she and Justin had been seen talking to each other around town and out for drinks for quite some time...
Yvette presented a copy of her police statement which was made almost a year to the day stating that she was NOT in a relationship with Justin and that he wanted a relationship with her, but she did not want one with her...

"That's weird because these three girls...all close friends..all witnesses say that you two were definitely in a relationship." said Yvette ,staring at Tina..
Bee Bee asked all three if she had told them that Justin forced himself on her? Two said that they were just now hearing this...One said she confided in her that he forced himself on her nearly a year later...

Alexandria argued that Yvette and Bee Bee were "shaming the witness" and argued that a lot of women are afraid to come forward when they've been sexually assaulted for this very reason, that they'll be second guessed and not believed..
Bee Bee said that while she agreed in theory with Ms. Miller, She said that it was also unfair to accuse somebody of something they didn't do...
Yvette then asked the three girls if they had seen the alleged assault to which they answered no...One girl said that they seemed fine and that they left together..

Yvette stared at Tina like a stern school teacher...

Tina appeared to be uneasy...

"No further questions.." she said...
That day after court adjourned for the day....
Justin walked up to Yvette...

"Ms. Yvette, you two were incredible in there...You were eating them alive.." he said smiling..
"Thank you...but that's what you're paying me for.."said Yvette...
He then whispered...

"Hey can I uh holler at you a minute?" he said..
"What is it?" she asked..
"I love that fragrance you're wearing and you uh look really nice...In fact , every day you are dressed to the nines, Shoes match every outfit, I mean wow..."I've been kind of checking you out since you and Bee Bee started representing me and uh ruh...I'm thinking...Why don't me and you uh, get together?...You know ,start off slow, see where it leads?" he asked..
 Yvette's mouth dropped wide open...

"You can't be serious.."she said.
"I'm as serious as Cancer..You can't see how I've been feeling about you, all this time?" he said.

Yvette laughed...

"I can't do that, even if I wanted to...and I don't....I'm a little older than you for one thing..and another thing,I never mix business with pleasure...You're my client..It's not ethical..."said Yvette.
"After the trial is over, maybe we can go out, have some dinner, see a  show, have a few drinks..." he said...
"You have a lot of confidence in me don't you? I don't think so...besides..I have a man...He works in the D.A.'s office.."said Yvette...
"Damn!..Everybody has somebody..." he said..."Well...I'll see you guys in court tomorrow..."he said and walked away...
Bee Bee had heard the entire thing...

"Did you know he hit on me last week?  Asked me if I was seeing anybody seriously?" she said..
"My goodness!!!....He's a horn dog...I can't wait until this trial is over ..To be rid of both of them...."said Yvette.
"You think he's guilty?" asked Bee Bee..
"No...Not of this...It's not his style...He's a seducer..Not a rapist...Not a forceful thing about him...I just hope I'm right.." said Yvette...
Alexandria hadn't been herself the past few days...Miles hadn't called her and she hadn't called him either...Especially after reading that file on him...She had no idea he had a file on her that was equally damning..

She was busy giving her client a tongue lashing...

"Is there anything and I mean anything that I should know right now because I don't want any more surprises?.."she said..
"No...I'm telling you the truth...I'm telling you the truth...Yes we were kissing....But I didn't want to have oral sex with him...I didn't know him THAT well...He forced himself into my mouth, I swear..."said Tina Tyson who broke into tears...

II-
Next door, our trial started off with a bang...
Miles Ellis wove an incredible story about how The two owners of the apartment had been friends of the defendent,
Kyle Jennings and they had had a falling out...A falling out that left him so angry that he slipped into their party, a party he had not been invited to and killed them and their dates....

It did not explain why he killed the other couple...Neither of who he knew.
I gave my opening address..I admitted that my client and two of the deceased had had a falling out...Over money...That they had been the best of friends at one time and that they had had a falling out..But that he was not that angry that he would kill them...
Miles paraded forensic experts and people from the Medical Examiners office who gave boring testimony that was factual but could not be refuted for close to a week...

Then he paraded all of the party guests.....

Sofia and Kahlil hammered them all on cross and got them to admit that they hadn't seen or heard a thing...and certainly had not seen our client....They all admitted incredibly that in a crowded party ,No one noticed anyone go into the bedrooms and no one heard any gunshots..
Miles was frustrated, Frustrated that this case was not as open and shut as he had at first thought....
I called all of the Medical Examiner's people and The Forensic People back to the stand and asked them if they had found a fingerprint or any DNA linked to my client....

They sadly admitted that they had not...

"No DNA or Forensic evidence and not one eyewitness placing my client anywhere near the scene.."I said..
Miles Ellis presented the weapon...


 The Gun and the homemade silencer ...It was registered to my client....It was indeed his gun...
Kahlil asked several Forensic and Medical Examiner personell if they had found our clients fingerprints or DNA on the gun...They all said that the gun was clean of prints and DNA....
Sofia argued that our client is six foot ,three inches...There is no way he could have slipped into that party and not been noticed by anyone...The killer had to be somewhat shorter, slight, petite... She said that the ballistic report said that the shots were fired by someone left handed...Our client was right handed..

All good points...
Miles countered that there was still the fact that this was our client's gun...
I appealed to the jury's sense of logic...

"I'm going to kill several people with a gun registered to me???...I didn't even try to file the numbers off and then drop it in a trash can right outside the apartment complex...Where I know it has a good chance of being found....Doesn't make sense.."I said..
Miles countered that this was a crime of passion of extreme anger...and that the person wasn't thinking straight...

Good points..
Court ended for the day.....
"Wow! You guys were going at it.."said Kyle..
"He's good..If this was anyone else other than you and so much wasn't at stake...I'd be enjoying this challenge...I sure wish Ms. Yvette was here to help me.."I said..
"Heyyyyyyyyy what are we chopped liver?" asked Kahlil jokingly...
''Yeah, we are not chopped liver...I think we put some dents in his case...He's going to have to close soon and hard...He's got nothing else.."said Sofia, smiling at me...
''I think she's right.."said Kyle..
"You better hope she is..You're facing Life no parole or a possible death sentence." I said..

We all got quiet...
"Listen kid...You done good...You countered everything they threw at you...They got nothin...That gun makes the case.."said Lt. Tragg...
"Are you absolutely sure there is nothing else? I don't need any surprises...Those kids were astonishingly good..I know who trained them...I trained her..."said Miles..
"Yvette Jones...

You got a thing for her???...You ever bang her?" asked Lt. Tragg.
"No...It's not like that between us..."said Miles,looking down...
"Oh really? Well you need to get laid...You'll feel better counselor.."said Lt. Tragg.

III-
"I really shouldn't be involved in this..You know I'm not supposed to interfere with another detective's case..And especially THAT detective, Lt. Tragg."said Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace of the Criminal Investigation Division of the Philadelphia Police Department.
"Carlotta...You're not interfering...You're helping me out...The D.A.'s office told me to look into this..and you did this for me...Besides...Nobody is ever gonna know that you had those Blood Hounds out last night searching the sewers in that area..."said Gary...
Carlotta showed him the latex gloves...


 that the dogs had found...
"We turned them inside out...We found fingerprints and DNA...they don't match Kyle Jennings...but whoever they belong to is someone not in the system.."said Hazel...
"Well I have my own ideas about that...Hang on to this...I'm going to try to get you some prints or DNA to match this okay...And thanks again ladies...No one will ever be the wiser..."said Gary..
"Okay...I'll deny everything."laughed Carlotta..
"I just want to stick it to Lieutenant Tragg...He's on the TV and all the media bragging about how he brought in the crime of the century...and in record time..Once again he's going to be proven wrong."said Hazel..

 "You know...I get the feeling you don't like him."said Gary...
"Whatever makes you think that?" said Hazel...
Carlotta cracked up laughing..
So did Gary...

IV-
The Courthouse had cleared out...We were all standing around talking...

 "How are you guys doing?  I'm certain Miles is about to close...and then we are going to pull out the real show stopper.."I said..
"You mean the accuser in our case.."said Yvette..
"Yes...She's the ex girlfriend of our client....They were "Friends with Benefits" and she was in and out of his apartment in the weeks leading up to the disappearance of his gun."said Sofia.
"We can't prove she took the gun.."said Kahlil...
"You don't have to..You just have to give the jury an idea that maybe she or someone else did..That he didn't have it in his possession the night of the murders."said Bee Bee.
''What is his alibi?"asked Yvette.
"That he was in his apartment home alone watching Netflix that night..."I said..
Ms. Jade walked up...

"I talked to Gary...He needs you to get that girl's Fingerprints and or DNA somehow...It's important to both of your cases possibly.." she said..
"How we gonna do that?" asked Bee Bee..
"We've got to get creative.."said Yvette.

V-
Miles Ellis rang the doorbell to Alex's loft...She saw it was him on the monitor and buzzed him up...
"Hey" he said..
"Hey yourself...I haven't heard from you in awhile."she said.
"I've been busy with the "trial of the century" or haven't you heard?" he joked.
"I've been busy too.." she said..

She dropped some files on the bed.
Miles looked at them..
"Wow! My whole working history..You looked me up huh?" he said..
 ''No I didn't...This file was in an envelope and it was stuffed in my mailbox downstairs..when I came home from court about three days ago.." she said.

He dropped some files on the bed...

''This was on my desk when I got in to work a few days ago... Nobody in the office recalls seeing who left it there.." said Miles.
Alex picked them up..

 She read them...She dropped her head..

"I suppose mine are much more damning than yours...I am ashamed of how I paid off my debts and got through law school...I'm not that girl anymore...That was a lifetime ago...but if you feel you can't deal with who I used to be, I perfectly understand.."she said silently..
"I'm not that guy anymore either...After I got cleared of any wrong doing in that last case at my last firm...I left the corporate world altogether...That's why I'm an Assistant District Attorney...Usually, it's the other way around, ADA's work for a few years and then they head into the corporate world..But I understand...This does paint a rather unflattering view of me...I did...I uh still do like the ladies....One in particular though...That would be you."he said..
Alex unzipped her dress and took it off right in front of Miles as if he wasn't there.....

"I like you too...Only you..." she sighed...
She was in matching lavender bikini panties and bra and dark fishnet thigh high stockings.... Miles's eyes nearly popped out of his head...

He wondered if she always dressed so provocatively or if she knew he'd be over...

"So we are who we are right now..... Our cards are on the table.. Miles… I need to get laid..How about you?"she said..
"So do I.."said Miles.. His eyes nearly popping out of his head....Alex knew he was aroused...She laughed...
They kissed passionately...

"Ummmmmm Alexandria....I missed you.." he whispered..

"I missed you too." she whispered in between hot  smouldering kisses..
Soon they were nude in the middle of the floor..Kissing like kissing was going out of style...They fell upon the bed....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm Miles...I've been so lonely, so horny these past few days.." she cooed..

''So have I..." he moaned..

"Well we don't have to be either right now....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed...
Alex moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall...

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...Ouuuuuuuuuuu..I needed this...I needed this...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawddddd ,just put it in me...ohhhhhhhhh"she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Alex, Alex  baby......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he moaned as he moved in and out of her... He admired her fine brown frame....



"Ouuuuu Miles.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Give it to me strongggg....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sweet sweet mannn,ohhhhhhhhhhhh my godddddddddddd..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....put it on meeeee,WHoaaaaaaaaaa!"she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhh..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet baby yessssssssssssssss."he cried out......out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. "

 "Counselor..ouuuuuu..Counselor....OHHHHHHH. Work me..Work me..Work me darling! WORK ME LIKE A DAMN JOB!!! YESSSSSS, OUUUU YESSS!"she wailed...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I wanted to do this to you for three days!!"he cried out...

"Ouuuuuu you always want to do it to me." she cooed....

Oh my god. I DO!!!!"he cried out...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Miles..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..Oh my goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuu....you got me sweatin...ohhhhhh..YESSSS ,YESS LAWDD! DO IT TO MEEEE!  YESSSSS!"she moaned.



They made sweet yet intense love for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...with no sign of stopping...The bed squeaked something crazy....the headboard slammed violently against the wall..The legs of the bed creaked...

"Ouuuuu Miles.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Give it to me strongggg babyyyyyyyyy....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sweet sweet mannn,ohhhhhhhhhhhh my godddddddddddd..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....put it on meeeee,WHoaaaaaaaaaa!Make Alex feel good baby...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhh Alexandria ..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet baby yessssssssssssssss."he cried out......out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. you are doing the damn thing girl,lawdddd"he moaned....

 "MILES..ouuuuuu.MISTER ELLIS....OHHHHHHH. OUUUUU Work me..OUUUUWork me.. UMMMMMMMPH  Work me darling! WORK ME LIKE A DAMN JOB!!! YESSSSSS, OUUUU YESSS! OUUUUUUUUUUUU! OHHHHHHH!!!"she wailed...

Alex began to climax  and shake violently ...Tears began to run down her face like a river and she continued kissing Miles Ellis passionately until he collapsed on top of her coming violently himself ..


 ''That file was on my desk when I came back from court a few days ago..No return address...I have no idea who put it there.."confessed Miles..

"Mine was in my mailbox...It hadn't been mailed..No return address either."said Alex.

THEY BOTH SAID IN UNISON- "ELWOOD!"

"This has Elwood written all over it."said Alex..

Miles laughed...

"How lame....It didn't work did it?" he asked..

"Hush up...You just did it to me for hours didn't you?  Boyyyyy  did you do it to meee… My goodness!" she said..

They both laughed.
They cuddled up next to each other and went to sleep..  For once...Lt. Tragg had been right about something thought Miles....He had needed to get laid..



(TO BE CONTINUED)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Sunflower said...

Nice seeing Carlotta in this...Hazel too...I like the way you interact your charactors in each of your series.

Angie B. said...

With the exception of Nate and Monica...All of Keith's charactors live in the same universe or in this case, Hood!

Toni said...

I thought the scene between Alex and Miles where they just agreed to accept each other's past was so poignant.

Lisa said...

Accepting each other's past...That's love and maturity...Something Elwood knows nothing about!

Halo said...

Elwood's petty ass didn't get what he thought he was going to get..

Vanessa said...

Poor Elwood, he's so in love with Alexandria , he's going to great lengths to get her back.

Brenda said...

If I recall, He did similar stunts to get Olivia back and Zoey...Failed both times.

Rita said...

I could be wrong.. but I have a feeling he and Alex are going to get back together before it's all over.

Cheryl said...

I think so too!