Wednesday, March 13, 2019

His Alibi

Early the next morning, John Sebring sat in the interrogation room....
Kylie brought him some hot coffee...
He was very appreciative of that...

"Thank you detective." he said..

"You're welcome." she said..
I walked in with my files ,which I plopped on the table...

''Mr. Sebring...This .45 was reported stolen...I have the report...It was stolen a week ago." I said..

"That's right...I hadn't even fired it yet...I had just bought it.. For my protection...I have uh been known to carry lots of cash from one place to another." he said..

"I have the receipt of sale right here.. I know exactly when you bought it..."I said.

"Look Detective...That gun was stolen from me...I hadn't seen it until you guys found it." said John Sebring..

"We found it in one of your properties.. Where you invite your visiting friends to stay and uh where you sometimes take women." I said..

He smiled sheepishly...He was married..

"Yeah...That's uh true..." he said.
"You and Ms. Porter are seen on camera going in and out of that property quite a bit the last two or three months." said Kylie.

"We were friends." he said.

"What kind of FRIENDS?" I asked.

"You know, the uh kind with benefits...Look it wasn't just me...She already had a friend...Somebody high up in the government or somethin...She never said his name, just that he was high up.." said John.

''Did her other friend know about you and her?" I asked.

"Hellllllll no...She said he was insanely jealous and possesive, which I found strange because she said this friend of hers was also married." he said.
"She liked married guys I take it." said Kylie..

"I guess...We were safe, She could see us at certain times.. We weren't always up on her, except for her other friend...She told me the last time she saw me that she was thinking about breaking it off with him.. He was too needy...To clingy and she didn't find that attractive in a man...She also said he had slapped her around a few times too." said John.

"And you have no idea who this friend is?" I asked him..

"Not a clue." said John...

"Do you own a .22 caliber?" I asked..

"Nah, that's a lady's gun...Too small for me." he said.

"The .22 cal is the gunshot that killed Ms. Porter then a second  shot from your gun entered her body after she was already dead." I said.

"I don't own a .22...I'm willin to take a lie detector test..." he said..

"We can arrange that...but you know it's inadmissable in court.."said Kylie...
Deputy Of Operations Clyde Gould ,unknown to us was standing outside the locked Interrogation room...I had had a feeling he might show up.. and I didn't want him interferring..

"LIEUTENANT!!! LIEUTENANT!!" he bellowed.
Lieutenant Cotton walked  in...

''What is it? Why are you yelling?" asked Lt. Cotton.
"WHY IS THE INTERROGATION ROOM LOCKED? AND WHY IS DETECTIVE  NELLIS INTERVIEWING SEBRING...I THOUGHT THIS CASE WAS CLOSED!!!
''We found some new evidence...Apparently Ms. Porter was killed by a .22 caliber gunshot to the head...The second shot...from the .45 was administered after death....Mr. Sebring reported his gun stolen a week before...So if it was not in his possession...He just might not be the killer.. Detective Nellis is looking for a possible alibi...We want to make sure we have the right guy in custody sir." said Lt. Cotton.
"END THIS INTERROGATION RIGHT NOW!  THAT'S AN ORDER!" bellowed Deputy Of Operations Clyde Gould..
"This investigation is not over until my detective is satisfied that we arrested the right guy..."said Lt. Cotton..
"ARE YOU DISOBEYING THE DIRECT ORDER OF-" said Gould before a uniformed officer brought him a phone..

"Telephone for you sir...It's the Commisioner.

"The Commissioner?  How did he know I was here..?" he asked and glared at Lt. Cotton..

"HELLO!  Oh no sir..I-I-I was not shouting at you....No sir...Uh oh,I totally forgot we were supposed to be meeting about re-organization this morning....Homicide?? Why am I at Homicide...That's a good question sir...Uh I was uh ruh...I was...Oh No...I know you're not supposed to interfere with another detective's case...Oh no sir...I was just uh adding some pointers to the guys here...I know I was never a Homicide detective sir.. Yes sir...Right away sir...I'll be there right away sir...Yes sirrrrrrrr  sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" he said.

He was a s red as a beet...

"I won't forget this Cotton." he growled.
"I'm sure you won't." said Lt. Cotton, with a smile on his face.

II-
My wife Monica was  in a diner with a known gambler...

''So you say at the time of the murder.. John was involved in a high stakes card game."  said Monica.

"Yeah, that same game you guys busted up when you arrested him...He's been playin every week. He's been losing too." laughed the Gambler..
He and Monica were both served two steaming cups of coffee...
''Would you testify to that?" asked Monica, who had scanned his mind and knew he was telling the truth..

"Sure.. but juries don't tend to find guys like me credible...I'm sort of a criminal.." he said and they both laughed..

"If you were at that card game...I'm guessing there were others too." said Monica.

"Oh Yeahhhhhh, Yeahhhh, 25 others..." he said..
"You got names? Addresses?" asked Monica.

"Didn't you guys arrest this guy Sebring...If I recall, you had a riot pump shotgun..."said the Gambler..

"Yeah we did, but I like to make sure we got the right guy in custody...For some reason.. I don't like him for this.." said Monica..

"I don't either.. He was crazy about that girl and just sick when he heard she was murdered...He wouldn't have hurt her.." said the Gambler..

"You know what? I believe you." said Monica.

They both laughed and continued drinking their coffee.
III-
 "I checked his credit and debit cards.....He was miles away from the scene of the crime at the time.."I said.
"I got him on Street and Traffic Cam going into the floating crap game...The same crap game we busted him in.."said Kylie..
Monica was just coming back..

"I've interviewed 26 people that place him at a floating crap game at the time of the murder...."she said..
"Cut him loose...He's not our killer."I said.
"I never thought he was..."said Monica.

We released John Sebring, but told him not to leave town....and we put a plain clothes man on him....

"You guys cut him loose?" asked Lt. Cotton.
"He alibied out.. I checked his financials...Kylie got him miles away on the Traffic and Street Cams and Mo Mo interviewed 26 people who place him somewhere else at the supposed time of the crime." I said.
"I ran interference for you guys once. .but I can't buck him forever..."said Lt. Cotton...
"Maybe you won't have to much longer.."said Monica.
"You do have a man on him don't you?" asked Lt. Cotton.
"Yes we do!"said Kylie.
"Good Job...Alright vanish before he comes back...Go track down a lead or something.." said Lt. Cotton.
"Thank You My esteemed lieutenant." I said...
"You gonna be alright?" asked Monica, who was concerned.
''Sure cubby, this is still my shop, not his.. And you guys did everything by the book.. He hasn't got a leg to stand on.." said Lt. Cotton.

IV-
The three of us decided to go have a few cold ones at a new bar...
The crowd was heavy...but cool...
 "What a day...There is something to be said about old fashioned pound the pavement police work." joked Monica, who sat in my lap..
"While Kylie and I did modern tech police work....Looking up Credit and Debit card information and scanning traffic and street cams.."I joked..
"Oh you got jokes partner?" laughed..Monica..
"Doesn't matter...While we may have cleared one suspect...You still have an open murder ..."said Kylie..
''Not really...I think I know who did this...The problem is...proving it." said Monica.

V-

 The Medical Examiner's Office- Closing time
Monique smiled as her husband arrived to pick her up..

"Hey Baby..." she said..
"Keeping late hours again huh?" said Lt. Cotton...
"No...I've finished up.." she said.

 She washed her hands and prepared to leave for the night...All of her staff was gone.
They kissed and Lt. Cotton dimmed the lights...
"You sure you want to do this...HERE?" asked Monique as Lt. Cotton, slipped her panties down and unzippered his trousers...

She giggled and eased herself down on him...
"I couldn't wait....I need you...I've had a rough day.." he said..
He lifted her up and began to move in and out of her slowly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhh my goddd Frankie.." Monique moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawwwwwwwwwwd girl.." he moaned..

Monique stared deeply into Lt. Cotton's beautiful green eyes and he lifted her up and took her over to a couch..He nearly tripped..She giggled...

He laid her down on the couch...He kicked his shoes off...He slipped his trousers off and took her skirt off..

"You are sooo bad.."she whispered and giggled...
She was so soft..., he couldn't beleive it..

 they began making sweet love on his couch....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd Frankie!" she moaned.."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....I've been wanting to do it to you all day" he cried out...

"I know...I know ...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

The couch was squeaking out of control...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god...Sugar Baby you are so soft, so wet baby..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

"Frankieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she cried out...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Sugar baby...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FRANKIE!!!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl..." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"Monique...you are sooo soft, sooo wet baby...I'm going crazyyyy.."he moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Frankie....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....." SHE COOED... 

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned loudly...

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd Frankie!" she moaned.."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"she cried out!!!


SIX TO SEVEN HOURS of non stop lovemaking on that couch slipped aimlessly by...

The legs were squeaking and rocking from side to side.....

It was a good thing the cleaning people didn't come by tonight...

 Neither one of them could get enough of the other...The legs on the couch were rocking so hard they were in danger of cracking, yet they didn't.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..This is sooooooooooooooo good...Ouuuuuuuuu.." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..HUSBAND....HUSBAND..ouuuu  Frankie.."she squealed...

She was shaking, trembling...crying like a baby...She was having an intense orgasm...Her third, since they'd started...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my god FRANKIEEEEE!!!...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned...

ANOTHER HOUR OR SO PASSED BY!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he cried out as he began to cum and cum hard....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd HUSBAND!!" she moaned.."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"she moaned..Tears and perspiration running down her face..Her body trembling...she was cumming so hard, that she was shaking out of control....tears were just streaming down her face....Her head turning from side to side..

 He pulled out and began to cum like a gusher...all over the couch...She moved out of the way...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.!!!!!!" he called out...

"Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyy.."she exclaimed..
Some time later...Monique and Lt. Cotton walked toward our mutually shared duplex..
"Guess we'll sleep good tonight.." said Monique softly..
"No doubt.." said Lt. Cotton..
 "Isn't this something...Us getting home the same time..."I said..I was holding Monica's hand..
"We went clubbing tonight.."said Monica..
We had coffee in Monique's domicile, and then walked up to our floor...
While a police car sat outside our home..
Deputy Of Operations, Clyde Gould sat in the police car he borrowed, steaming...

"They let him go...They let him go....I'm going to have to keep a watch on those guys...They could be trouble." he snarled...

(TO BE CONTINUED)




No comments: