Thursday, March 7, 2019

Digging A Hole

It had been a really rainy season....
 Sepia and I were out by the triplexes....

"I wanted you to see these Triplexes, they are so nice." she said...  We were both off work today and both of us had nothing better to do...

Kimmie, our daughter was with Bonita and Robert Foxworth...
"Remember a few years ago....When you were getting the duplex ready...




The one Olivia,Beverly,Donnie Ray and Nelson live and work in now ?" I asked.
"Yes, I remember..."said Sepia, smiling...
"We were just getting it ready for sale...You took me up on the floor, the top floor where Liv and Donnie Ray now live and we uh kind of broke the place in.."
She said, smiling sheepishly, remembering the afternoon of lovemaking we shared..
"You had on those tight gray sweat pants and matching top and a matching gray bra and panty set.."I said ,savoring the memory....
"Oh My God...You remember everything..."she said and shook her head,laughing...
"Like I'll remember this dress you're wearing...."I said..
"I bet you will.." she said.
"And this ungodly smell around here..."I said..
"Now that you mention it...It does smell pretty bad..like rotting flesh or a decaying body.."said Sepia.

She had no way of knowing how deadly accurate she was...
We came across a freshly dug hole that was in the process of being filled in...
"How much grass is this guy going to plant?" I asked looking at the hole which was very deep...
I could see that almost a ton of pete moss had been poured over the top of it..

"I don't know ...and it especially smells bad over here.."said Sepia
She took me by the hand...

"Let's go this one across the street..." she said and took me by the hand..
"You've got the keys to all of em don't you?" I asked ,smiling raffishly...
"I'm a realtor...I'm supposed to have the keys.."said Sepia coyly...

II-
This was by far the nicest of the three triplexes.....

A soft rain began to fall...then it began to rain hard...
"Oh My, it's really pouring out there.."said Sepia..
"Wow...We got inside in just the nick of time......Is there a bed in here?" I asked..
"There is one upstairs...It's not going to stay...It's just here for show until we sell it to somebody.."said Sepia softly..
"Then by all means...that's where we should be.."I said, Kissing her softly...

I couldn't wait to get her out of that dress and out of my clothes .....



I relieved her of her  Aqua Green Bra-lette and mint green thong....

"Ummm,I'll definitely remember these.."I said, smiling sheepishly..

"You are so nastyyyyyyy.I'm sure you will, you keep an inventory of all of my bras and panties don't you?"she asked, returning my kiss and my passion...

''Among other things you."I said..

We stood in the middle of that bedroom, kissing passionately....
while a torrential downpour of rain raged outside...

We wound up in the bed...making sweet love....

Kissing, moving in and out....

She was baby soft, smelled so good, ..and was moist and warm inside....I was losing my mind..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm hussssssssssband..."she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl.." was all I could manage to say....

The bed, which was very cheap  was squeaking and moving from side to side..  The headboard was smacking against the wall...and  it was rattling something...

FIVE TO SIX HOURS of this was just what the doctor ordered....
Sepia rolled over on top of me and eased herself down on my still rock hard and engorged penis...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.." she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrll.."I moaned as she moved up and down slowly,softly...

TWO TO THREE more hours followed..

It was mid afternoon..
I couldn't believe how intensely we'd been making love.....Sepia's body began to shake...Tears flowed freely down her face and she held on to me for dear life...

I began to cum like a river....Shaking also.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."I moaned...

Sepia lie there with me.....both of us were exhausted but completely satisfied...


III-

Sepia and I got dressed and ventured outside... It had stopped raining...The ground was still wet...


 "Look, A Rainbow" said Sepia..
"Yes,it is beautiful..."I said observing it..
on the horizon....
The sun was trying to come out....We heard the sound of digging...
Who would be out digging what had to be wet mud?
"Look Kevin...That's the guy who works for Mr. Todd."said Sepia..
"Yes, so it is...He's very dedicated to his work.."I observed..
He saw Sepia and I holding hands, exiting one of the triplexes...

He looked like hell...One of his eyes was swollen shut...His lip was purple and swollen...and his cheek was puffy....

He looked like he'd been fighting and had lost...
He had filled up his hole and was pouring more pete moss over it...
"Let's get out of here Sepia...The smell is blowing my high..."I said..
Sepia laughed...

"You're high?" she said and laughed...
"Yes, Coital ecstacy....After what you just put on me......"I said..
Sepia laughed...

"Did you make that up?" she asked..
I hugged her...

"Yeah..."I said.
"I swear..This smell, it's more than pete moss...I swear...it smells like rotting flesh...."said Sepia..
"Imagine if it was hot." I said..
"Ouuu yeah."said Sepia as we got in my car and pulled off!

IV-
Detective Sgt Sam Smith called me and I met with him later that night..
at police headquarters...
"Is our witness squared away.?" he asked..
"Sure is..."I said..I had taken him to Ralph Mole's safehouse near the airport...It just happened that Ralph Mole, Roscoe Wallace, Chris Thompson and Chess were all there playing cards...He was safe and out of the way...
"He gave the artist a sketch of who he saw in that alleyway that night...Look.."said Sam Smith..
I was stunned...
The picture looked exactly like the guy working on Todd's project..The guy who was doing so much digging..

He had a black eye...busted lip, swollen cheeks... The conversation came back to me..
"Look man...I aint gay....I had this little freak..I mean young lady with me and we were up in one of those new buildings having sex...We were just finishing up...I looked out the windows and I saw this muscular white guy with an ear ring leaving the bar, that gay bar out the back....And this Big swarthy looking white guy hit him with a pair of brass knuckles.. It stunned him, but his nose opened up and he bled like a son of a bitch...

He was good with his hands because he beat the stew out of big boy...bloody nose, closed one of his eyes...busted his lip...but there was another guy in that alley..An older guy...He hit him with a sap...Two or three times..knocked him out....They folded him up and put him in the back seat of an old tan 1970 Pontiac...and drove off with him..." said our witness.
"You didn't get a license plate number did you?" asked Sam Smith...
"Look man, my girl was interested in ridin me again...Ya know what I'm sayin? So No...but I can describe the big guy with the beard that was fighting..."said our witness..
''What about the other man, the one in the shadows who hit this guy with a sap?" I asked.
 "He was in the shadows...Hard to get a look at his face, but he was thin...a little older...Hair was uh just starting to gray....Didn't get a real good look at his face..."he said.
''A Police sketch artist is coming in...You give them what you got.."said Sam Smith.

It was crazy but the second man....

"He was thin...a little older...Hair was uh just starting to gray.."
 Oh My God...Lincoln Todd?? Could it be...???
"Kevin, these guys look familliar to you?" asked Sam Smith...
"YES THEY DO!" I said..

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


12 comments:

Toni said...

Anyone surprised? I thought it was these two all the time!

Angie B. said...

Not surprised...The foul smell and the constant digging gave them away...

Sunflower said...

The foul smell and the constant digging gave them away.as well as the description of the older man...

Lisa said...

So glad Lt. Tragg isn't mixed up in this...He'd just foul things up...Kevin and Sam have enough to make a case now!

Halo said...

Great title, beautiful sequence with Kevin and Sepia.

Vanessa said...

The foul smell near the new developments and the constant digging gave them away.as well as the description of the older man and his assistant...

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES...THIS ENTIRE EP WAS HOTTTTT!

tate 2 said...

So Anonymous, why are you shouting?

Cheryl said...

LMAO!

Brenda said...

Like Vanessa said ,The foul smell near the new developments and the constant digging gave them away.as well as the description of the older man and his assistant. I'm not shocked...I just want to see Kevin and Sam take these two creepy people down!

Rita said...

This was a very good story..Very creepy!

George S. said...

This developer was killing them ,I suppose to keep his sexuality in the closet somewhat....Crazy, but feasible..