Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Three Guys

I decided to drop Sepia

 off at home and go back to my office, which also houses, Morris Investigations in the sub-basement and use the wonder of modern technology.
My administrative staff of about 30 vetted and handpicked individuals ,like my 90 employees who worked at Morris Communications upstairs, had gone for the day...

Peeping Tom and Lockpick Johnson and our five investigators ,who were formerly members of the intelligence community were still there..

We split the three men I was interested in up amongst us...

The first one up Ronald Ezra Tucker, 37
Born and raised in Philadelphia PA.  Educated in Philadelphia Public Schools.. Graduated with a B.A. in Fine Arts from  Temple University...
He traveled out West to Los Angelas for awhile where he performed in a number of plays and waited tables while waiting for his big break..
He appeared in a few low budget movies and then moved to New York City where he actually appeared on Broadway in a Broadway play as an under study and then had a co-starring role in a few off Broadway plays...
He returned to Philadelphia when his mother took sick...After she died, He took several Bartending jobs and waiter jobs at area restaurants and bistros and got a gig teaching acting at a local playhouse..
He lived modestly in an apartment ,not far from where he vanished, Still Hoping for that big break in acting..

I checked out several of the Bars and Restaurants he worked at...He was well liked and very outgoing and gregarious..but serious about getting into acting....

I returned and We began looking up Barry Howard...His room-mate..

Barry Howard was 40 and from the Main Line....
Educated in the suburban public school system....Barry worked as an administrative assistant at the near by Community college.  The same one my wife got her associates degree at..
He was a singer and sang in the Gay Man's Chorus....
He had just moved in with Ronnie Tucker at the beginning of the school year...Prior to that he had lived with a lover, Peter Halsley...Moving out when they had broken up..
Not romantically involved with Ronnie...He became concerned when Ronnie didn't return to the apartment they shared in over 72 hours...
He was the one ,along with Ronnie's sister who put in a call to the Missing Person's Unit and Detective Sgt. Sam Smith
He and Sam Smith questioned folks in the bars and restaurants that Ronnie had worked at and in particular the bar he had last been seen in...Within a day...He too went missing...

That's when Sam Smith called me..
because as he says, I have an instinct for these things...Finding missing people...Ha Ha..Really?

Which brought us to our third guy..Maceo Deal, 38
An African -American, tall, athletically built...Bron and raised in Philadelphia PA.
Educated in the Philadelphia Public Schools, Associates Degree from Community College.
He attended night school at Lasalle University....He was currently taking a semester off and working..
He worked at the local L.A. FITNESS ,located in Chris and Chess's shopping center...
They knew him and they talked to me about him...From what they said...A nice guy...Attracted a lot of attention from the ladies, who were very disappointed when they discovered he was gay...But a nice guy otherwise...He had played in their floating crap game that they used to run a few years back...
He had been in the bar both nights and had been drinking with Ronnie Tucker when the older gentleman with the graying side burns came up and chatted Ronnie up.. He got a good look at him..
Sam Smith had arranged for him to come down to police headquarters and give an artist a drawing of the man, whose name he didn't get...

On the morning he was supposed to come down...He was a no show...Sam went looking for him...His apartment, Sam Mother's diner where he often ate, Mabel Jenkins Soul Food Restaurant...No one had seen him...He went back to the bar we were at yesterday...

He had been there...His cell phone battery was low, he asked for a charger...Then he just looked spooked and asked if he could leave out the back door...The same back door that Ronnie had left out of...
He left out the back door and vanished into thin air... Just like  Ronnie and Barry....
That's when Sam, one of many friends I had in the Philadelphia Police Department...Called me in to help out...

I checked their credit cards and bank cards....Nothing was out of the order as far as their financials was concerned...

I figured now was as good as anytime to go visit Sam..

II-
I hadn't been in the old Police Headquarters since Sissy and her guys and Sharon Hopkins had moved to their own building...It felt weird....

"Is Sgt Sam Smith in?" I asked..

"Yes..I'll get him."said the Desk Sgt.
Lieutenant Tragg, my old nemesis...Who had arrested me a few months back and tried unsuccessfully to have my license pulled walked out,,,

"Morris , what are you doing here?" he asked..
"I'm here to see Sgt. Smith of Missing Persons."I said.
"May I inquire as to why?" he asked..
"No I'm afraid you may not.."I said..
"Still playin cop huh?" he said..
"No more than you sir." I said..

This was met with several giggles and muffled laughter..
"Hey Kevin."said Sam Smith...
"Detective work too much for you Sgt.? You gotta get information from a P.I.?" asked Lt. Tragg sarcastically...
"Whatever it takes to close a case...Wouldn't hurt you to try it....I hear there are some defense attorneys who might be of great help to you..sir."said Sgt Smith..."Come on Kevin, let's walk."said Sgt. Smith..

The entire squadroom was guffawing now to Lt. Tragg's chagrin.
He turned around and bellowed..

"NOBODY HERE HAS ANY WORK TO DO?"

III-
We rode to the lofts where Maceo Deal lived...
"I ran makes on all three as I know you have...Checked their financials" I said.

"I did all of that....I had a team go through both apartments....We found nothin...Zippo..These guys just walked into space...It makes no sense...Not a sign of them anywhere..Three guys...Healthy young men...It makes no sense."said Sam Smith...
"All of them  were with an older man , an older man who's gray hair was just starting to gray around the edges...Tall, well dressed...That's the guy who was with Ronnie...Maceo also saw him and had a drink with him the night Ronnie vanished...Maceo was going to give you a description when he went missing..What if this man was in the bar when Barry was talking to you....Barry had never seen him, but what if he overheard the conversation, heard that Barry was trying to find Ronnie?" I asked.
"All good questions...I just wish they had a camera in there and in the back.."said Sam..
"They're getting one this week the bartender said.."I said..  "Hey...if this guy paid by credit card...We can get a name!!" I said..
"See? I told you you have an instinct for these things...Look..it's late...Your wife is probably expecting you...Let's get on this first thing tomorrow? "said Sam..
"You got it Sam.."I said..

I watched as Sam got in his car and drove away and I got in my car and drove the opposite direction..
It was time to go home..

III-
I went home...It wasn't that late...about 10:30 pm....
"Your dinner is in the micro-wave.."said Sepia..

We sat down ...She had already eaten...
"Where is Kimmy Cakes?" I asked..
"She's in bed, asleep.."said Sepia with a smile..

"You got  a case?" she asked..
"Kinda sort of...I'm helping Detective Smith...Missing persons case...Three gay guys...they all vanished from that bar a few blocks from where your triplexes are..."I said..
"Wow...That's not good for the market...I hope they are found...ALIVE!!!  We haven't sold a unit...In fact they aren't even finished...Don't want bad publicity for the area.." said Sepia..
I leaned over and kissed her softly for a few minutes....She walked over and sat on my lap....We continued to kiss passionately...I ran my hands up under her night shirt and eased her panties down and off...

She unzippered my trousers and eased them down and my boxers also....She stared at me intensely....
She eased herself down on me and slowly began to move up and down on me....Never had I felt anyone so soft, so wet....so good in my life....

I was nearly delirious making love in our kitchen like that.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband.." she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl..."I moaned...

 She was crying like a little girl and sweat was just running down the side of her face as she moved up and down.....Her body was trembling....I was losing my mind, She felt so good....

Her body was so round, so soft...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husssssssband..." she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..SEPIA!!!!"I moaned as she continued to move up and down and ride me like the wind...


FIVE TO SIX HOURS slipped by easily as we sat in our kitchen , making sweet love...Sepia moving up and down on me and me, enjoying it immensely.......


I couldn't believe how intensely we'd been making love.....Sepia's body began to shake...Tears flowed freely down her face and she held on to me for dear life...

"Ouuuuuuuu I love you so much Kevin.." she said..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love you too.." I said..

 "Ohhh my godddd Kevin, ouuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

She was so warm, so moist....

I thrusted into her ,first slowly, then faster and harder....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned as the chair we were  sitting in rocked from side to side...

"You do have the good good. The best I've ever had!!" I moaned as we continued making sweet love...

She smiled and then laughed....."I do?  Well Thank you." she said in between lots of kissing and moaning.

We continued to kiss deeply,passionately as I rubbed those breasts of hers and continued to thrust mightily..


 We could hear each other's breathing more clearly than ever!!

 
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh damnnn girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss ..arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I cried ...out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. "

"Kevin..ouuuuuu..Kevin....OHHHHHHH. Kevin I'm cumming...ohhhhh my goodness..ouuuuuuu!"she wailed...

She was sweating profusely....So was I.....

"Ohhhhhhh,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ....ohhhhhhhhhhhh." I yelled...

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Kevin!!!!" Sepia yelled...

  We were rocking so hard... it looked like we were going to break the legs off of the kitchen chair......

  Sepia and I both began shaking and holding each other...We were both climaxing.....my bottom lip was quivering...Sepia was shaking and sweating profusely....breathing heavily.....

"Oh My god, Kevin!..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she screamed.

"Sepia, baby.....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god!"I screamed as I came harder than I had in awhile.

I began to cum like a river....Shaking also.....
 We kissed a little longer..
Sepia gathered her things...

"Come to bed baby" she whispered and took me by the hand...
I fixed my clothes...and followed her upstairs..

 We were both good and tired...


IV-

It was well after midnight...It was 2:30 am to be exact...

Hours later...Rocco,The bartender we had been talking to the day before was leaving the bar after a long night...He was leaving and taking the shortcut through the little driveway/alley behind the bar...
He was hit in the face by a man wearing brass knuckles...The punch broke his nose....blood came squirting out like a faucet, he fell up against the wall stunned...

Rocco hauled off and punched the man, who was a foot taller and much heavier in the face...practically knocking his head off..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." the man moaned and socked him again...

But this bartender, Rocco was no slouch..He could handle himself..He landed some lefts and some rights to the man's mid-section which backed him up..and then more lefts and rights to the man's face knocking him backwards...

The bigger man swung, but missed....

Rocco cracked him in his jaw again...he fell up against the wall...Rocco landed more lefts and rights to the swarthy larger man's face....and punched him in the stomach...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."the bigger man moaned....

Rocco never saw the man behind him, who hit him with a sap twice, knocking him out cold....

"He got the best of you , this one eh?" said the man with the sap...

"Yeah, he was pretty good with his hands.."said the larger man...

The larger man then put his hands around the Rocco's neck and squeezed until he had strangled the life out of him...

He put the lifeless bartender's body in the trunk of his car...Both men got in...
and pulled off into the night....

(TO BE CONTINUED)


11 comments:

Toni said...

This looks deliciously creepy!

Angie B. said...

Yes it does!

Sunflower said...

Apparently who ever these people are they are very good at making people vanish into thin air.

Lisa said...

You've got my Attention now Keith!

Halo said...

Mine too, but don't you always by now?

Vanessa said...

Very scary story at this point!

Rita said...

I wonder if this odor around the properties Bonita and Sepia are about to sell is rotting flesh?

Brenda said...

You know I've thought about that!

Cheryl said...

The description of the man last seen with the three guys sounds a lot like the realtor or developer working with Sepia and Bonita.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Yes, he does.

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES! A DAMN HOT SEX SCENE!