Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Two Shots

Everybody didn't have Hologram service...It was the latest....Kylie had a Hologram machine in her apartment...

With a Hologram machine...A person could send his or her entire image to you and communicate...It was almost like they were there....

Our Good friend  Detective Carlos Wallace was on the moon, but he had sent his hologram image to Kylie's apartment...

"Damn Kylie...I sure wish I was there with you....I feel like taking your clothes off.."he said..
"Don't say it...I feel like taking mine off for you.."she said and she did..She stripped down to her bra and panties...

''This is what you're missing Carlos.." she said coyly...
''Awww Kylie don't do this to me..." Carlos moaned..

 "Tee Hee, what am I doing?" giggled Kylie..

II-
At our duplex , our clothes were already off...
Monica and I



were kissing passionately...
"Ummmmmmm" she moaned...
"I don't care that you talk for me.."I moaned..
"I wasn't trying to...He asked a question...I just answered.." she said in between hot smouldering kisses.
"He's an asshole.."I said..in between more kisses...
''Agreed!"said Monica, removing my t-shirt....I removed hers...
And we stood in the middle of the floor kissing some more...

Monica stared at me and smiled...

"My goodness Husband, you are soooo huge and sooo hard!" she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." was all I could offer....

Monica was so wet, so warm, her skin was sooo soft.. I was losing my mind as I gently and slowly stroked her...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOODNESS!" she yelled out...


 Monica wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us.

Our bed began to sink under our weight and soon was squeaking out of control.

... EIGHT TO NINE HOURS SLOWLY DRIFTED BY....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate.."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mo-Mo...I'm crazy about you."I said...

"I'm crazy about youuu too!." she said...

Monica was having an intense orgasm.....One of two......I was cumming like a gusher.....

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....Ohhh this is great.." I moaned..holding her for dear life!

III-
Just hours earlier , we got a lead on John Sebring...the suspect in our murder case....He was in an apartment complex downtown...
 Monica had a riot pump shotgun

"I hope I don't have to use this." she said.
 I loaded my glock...

I looked at Kylie..
She cocked her glock...
With that...backed by the tactical squad....We raided an apartment building where an illegal, floating crap game was going on...

These guys were stunned......
"Relax..We are not here to break up your game..We just want one man..." I said..

John Sebring leaped over the table and headed for the door...
Monica cocked her shotgun..

"Please don't make me use this.. please.!!!!"she said..

"Look...You got the wrong guy...I didn't kill that girl, I swear.." he said.
''Who said anything about killing a girl Johnny? But now that you mention it.." I said as I handcuffed him...
Kylie read him his rights...

"I swear I didn't kill that girl.." he said..
Monica whispered in his ear..

"I know you didn't...but we gotta play this string out.." she said..

''What string?" he said.."WHAT STRING DETECTIVE?" he yelled..As police took him into custody...
A Police Car drove up...
 Deputy Of Operations Clyde Gould got out...He saw John Sebring being arrested...

"Well Cotton, I guess you were right about these two..They made the arrest in under 12 hours...Not bad." he said.
"I suppose you're happy now."said Lt. Cotton..
"No more than when any other killer is taken off the street."said Deputy Gould..
Monica stared at him...
"What's wrong Honey Bunch..We closed this case and fast and we got him off our back.."I said..
"We got the wrong guy...Sebring didn't kill that girl...but I suppose we'll have to let the courts decide that.."said Monica as we all left the scene..

IV-
That was hours ago....Monica was moving up and down on me and moaning with pleasure at the moment...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd!" she moaned...

"Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn girl...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."I found myself moaning...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm baby...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..GIVE IT TOME STROONG!!!" she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." was all that came from my mouth....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu we aren't going to get any sleep for awhile.." said Monica..

"Not hardly..." I said..

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand....I shivered...I was nearly losing my mind....We stared deeply into each others eyes for a minute and then began to softly and slowly kiss again........I lifted her up and slowly entered her more than moist center....I had never felt anything as soft and as good in my entire life...She was twerking on me...going up and down...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....
I laid her across her bed ,and a few minutes later  I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...She was sweating immensely, more than normal....

 "Ohhh My God...Nate...Nate...you feel soo damn good..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." she moaned..as we got into a nice groove... 

"Baby..so do you....Oh My God..I'm losing my mind..." I said.

"YOU LIKE IT DADDY!" she said in a babyish voice...

"I DO...I DO.." I moaned...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate..." she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....She was having a very intense orgasm..
While Monica and I were making love...Her twin sister was working late at the medical examiner's office..
Monique was making a discovery...

"Hmmmm I thought something was weird..." she said to herself.
Lt. Cotton, her husband walked in..

''Do you talk to these dead bodies when nobody else is around?" he asked.
"I dooooo, they listen to me..They're a captive audience.."said Monique...
Lt. Cotton put his arms around her and hugged her..

"I brought coffee..."he said..
''Awwwwwwwwwwww! Thank youuuuuuuuuuu!" she said

and kissed him softly..


"I took another look at this body...The Porter girl.."said Monique..
"Mmmmmm that case is closed..Your sister and brother in law caught the guy.."said Lt. Cotton.
"Remember I said that his gun was a ballistics match for the gunshot wound in the victim..Well it matches one..There were two shots.."said Monique..
"TWO SHOTS?" said Lt. Cotton.
"Two shots and get this...The shot from his gun was not the fatal shot...It was administered after death...I can prove that.. The kill shot was from a smaller caliber weapon..."said Monique..
''He said his gun was stolen and he reported it stolen...I have the report..."said Lt. Cotton..
"My sister and Nate are the detectives..but I think they got the wrong man!"said Monique.
And while Monique was making this observation...Monica was sitting on my lap talking to me..
"Husband...I know you're not going to want to hear this...but I know we arrested the wrong man..Sebring didn't kill that girl.."said Monica..
"You scanned his mind.."I said..
"I did, but I knew he was innocent before we arrested him.." she said..
"Oh yeah...and how is that?" I asked..
"Because I know who did it...I just have to prove it.."she said..
"We have to prove it...We are a team right?" I said.
She smiled and rubbed my hands..

"Partners" she said.

(TO BE CONTINUED)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES...ThIS WHOLE EPISODE WAS HOT!

George S. said...

I think I need a cigarette after reading this!

Toni said...

They are such a cute couple.

Angie B. said...

They are...That's how I want me and my husband to be!

Sunflower said...

Awwwwww how sweet!