Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Wealth Of Information

There is something to be said for pillow talking...Bee Bee and I were home..She was upstairs in my apartment...
 "I couldn't wait to get out of these heels."she said and took her matching heels off...She slid out of her pantyhose too....
I was looking over the file Jade had passed me...

"Your client is Justin Fairlane eh?  I know him.." I said..
"You do? Why did Jade give you that file?.. She probably meant to give it to me.." said Bee Bee  as I unzipped her dress...
''No...She meant to give it to me...His accuser in your rape case is Tina Tyson...Christine Tyson...I really know her.." I said.

 ''Oh you do?...Something about the way you said that....Is kind of disturbing...She an ex-girlfriend?" asked Bee Bee..
''I wouldn't say that.. but she is a flake...She's crazy..."I said..
''You've slept with her haven't you?" asked Bee Bee, chuckling..
"I did.  She used to date my client too!.."I said..
"I thought he was your boy?" asked Bee Bee..
''He is.. We had a falling out a few years ago...Around the time they were breaking up...She just happened to catch me at the bar one night during all of that and we wound up at my place..
making love... Weeks later after they had gotten back together, She told him that I had forced myself on her... That's how she is...A liar...but that's not in this file...What is in this file is that she has accused at least two other men of forcing themselves on her...One ,The rapper, Time Bomb...His lawyers settled out of court and my client...Charges were dropped...and get this...She lives in the same apartment complex that he does...I'm gonna have to ask him about her.. If they'd seen each other lately...If she'd been in his apartment.. It is Interesting to also note...All three of the murdered men in my case had restraining orders out on her.. Look."I said..
"WOWWWWWWWWWW!!  That could help both of our cases out...Right now, mine more than yours.. Jade works fast....."said Bee Bee...
I slowly took her glasses off and kissed her passionately...

"Sometimes...Somethings...I work faster at..." I whispered in her ears..

 She returned my passion and let the kiss linger....

"Ummmmm like getting me out of my clothes..." she whispered and giggled in between kisses..
''Enough shop talk.." I said...and we fell across my bed ,making sweet love..

''You wanted to do this all the time...You didn't bring me up here to talk about the case" Bee Bee laughed coyly...

"You didn't come up here to talk about the case..."I said softly...

"I sure didn't...I came up here for this.." she said..

"I'm glad you did..."I said..

"I knew you wouldn't mind because you like me so much!" she giggled.

''I sure do....I always have.. since the day I first laid eyes on you.." I said..

"REALLY?" she giggled.
As we began making sweet love in our bed...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph...REALLY!I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" Bee Bee squealed...

Unlike her bed...my bed really squeaked loud and my headboard rattled...If you walked by my room you could tell we were making love..

 "Ouuuuu papi, Aye Mios Dios.." said Sofia, a few doors down from me..
"Awwwwwwwwwwww mamasita.."said Kahlil...
As he lifted her up and thrusted into her warm center slowly and gradually faster...

 Soon they were on his bed making sweet love...Kahlil and I had a running bet going about which one of our beds was going to break first...Neither of these beds had seen as much constant action as they were getting now that we were all hooked up...

II-
Neither of our teams had to be in court the next day....Ms. Yvette found herself alone in the office of the District Attorney with Investigator, Gary Lockwood...
 ''You know , this looks very suspicious.. Me being here with you...Isn't this a conflict of Interests?" Yvette joked..
"I have something to show you.."said Gary...
"I uh can see it...Sit down Gary.. before everybody can see it.. You really shouldn't be so obvious about how you feel about me.." Yvette joked, talking about the huge bulge in his trousers....
Gary Blushed and passed her a file.."I uh wasn't talking about uh THAT!" he said.
"I'm looking into that Ivy Green Murder case and I found this out...Look at it.." said Gary..
''The girl who is accusing my client of forcing herself on him has accused two other men....Oh wowwwww! The Rapper Timebomb...Settled out of court huh? and Keith, Khalil and Sofia's client, Kyle Jennings, currently on trial for murder...Charges also dropped..She dismissed them.." said Yvette..
"They were an on again off again item and get this...She lives just a floor below him in his present apartment complex and she knew and had relationships with all three of the dead guys in those Ivy Green Murders.. Might be a co-incidence...but in my line of work, there aren't many co-incidences. Look, all three of the murdered men in their case had restraining orders out against her..."said Gary..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu, this could help my case and maybe Keith and Kahlil's case too!...You work fast."said Yvette...
"Here is the crazy thing..I have no doubt I could have dug this up myself.. but somebody sent this to me in the mail...Intra-mural mail, there is no return address.. Somebody wanted me to have this.." said Gary...
''And you've passed it on to me.." said Yvette...She looked around.. She dimmed the lights and locked the door and drew the shades...

''Where is Rockland?" she whispered..
"He's home today...A bit under the weather...The others are all in court..."said Gary...
Yvette slipped her panties down and unzipped Gary's trousers.....
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ho ho hooooo.." he laughed..
She eased herself down on him.....

"Ummmmmmm you've got a horse in your trousers.." she marveled... "Oh my godddddd Gary...This makes no sense....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she moaned..
She kissed him softly and slowly.....
Yvette was good and wet...and baby soft...Gary was not surprisingly losing his mind...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Garyyyy ,Thank you baby...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmm.." she moaned..

''You are always welcome baby."he said.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my god Gary...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!...OUUUUU!" she moaned as he lifted her up and began to go to town inside of her...

"Damnnnnnnnnnnnn this is sooo good.."he moaned as he  thrusted mightily into her...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gary....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl..." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I'm glad you like it daddy!" she moaned...

THIRTY TO FORTY FIVE MINUTES went by...He was sweating...Yvette was sweating and beginning to have an intense orgasm...Trembling, sweating and even crying a little bit..

" Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my god GARY...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned...Surprised at how turned on she was!!!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he cried out as he began to cum and cum hard....His whole body shaking....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Shhhhhhhh, not so loud.."she moaned..Tears and perspiration running down her face..Her body trembling...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawddddddddddddddddd..Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my god Gary..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned.

"I -I -I can't believe this feels sooooooooooooooooo goood..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girlll." he moaned..still cumming like a gusher...

She couldn't believe she had turned him on so much...

He held her for a little while..breathing heavily....

She rubbed his back....She put her panties back on , attempted to straighten her hair and stood up..
''Come by my place tonight, bring a change of clothes..I'll cook dinner for us.."whispered Yvette..
Gary was straightening his clothing...

"Okay.." he said...He was completely wrecked..
''And thank you again baby..I love you!"she said softly as she walked out of his office...

III-
We all sat in Sam Mother's diner, where we enjoyed lunch...
''So Ms. Jade..What even made you go in that direction of the investigation?" I asked..
"I eventually might have...but somebody sent me this file..Not in the mail...It had been pushed under my door..Strangest thing.."said Jade..
"Looks like you've got a friend you don't know about Ms. Jade.."said Bee Bee laughing..
''You have enough to at least discredit her claims..She's done this before...Two times before..Charges were dropped in both cases..she has a reputation of being Shysty.."said Kahlil..
"And Keith you knew her...She and your client had an on again off again relationship...She lived in his building..See if she was in his apartment ,if she had access to his weapon.."said Sofia..
''You guys are running wild with this..but it is interesting.."said Jade..
''Very interesting!"said Ms. Yvette who had just joined us...She showed us a file.. It was simular to the one Jade had except that it had more..

"In addition to having had a relationship with your client and living in his apartment complex..She knew all three of the murdered men in your case...She'd been involved with them all intimately...They all had restraining orders out on her within the last year...They accused her of stalking and making threatening calls"said Yvette..
''And they're still friends?" asked Sofia.
''I don't know..Men are nasty like that.."said Yvette..

Bee Bee and Jade cracked up laughing...
"You know...I'll bet Lt. Tragg has never heard of her and hasn't interviewed her.."I said..
"Hmmm, one of us should take a crack at her.."said Kahlil..
Bee Bee looked at me...

"You won't unless I can go along.." she said sternly...
Yvette laughed..
"That goes without saying." I said..
"Keith, are you blushing?" asked Sofia..
"Looks like it to me..."said Jade..
"He's cute when he blushes.."said Yvette,laughing.
"He is." laughed Sofia..
 'You wanted Bee Bee...Now you got her mane!" laughed Kahlil..

Jade ,Yvette, Sofia and Kahlil all laughed...
"Leave my baby alone..I'm just protecting him from this hussy.."laughed Bee Bee, who kissed me
IV-
Attorney Alexander Miller entered her new loft after work today...
She was exhausted....when she found some files under her door..
She picked them up...There was a Photo of Miles Ellis on the front...She leafed through them...

It said that he had been an Associate Attorney at Mcclusky Cozen Connor and Pratt , which she knew..

After he left...He was at another local law firm..He apparently was involved romantically with two of the attorneys there...and it turned into a very intense situation.....He was asked to leave...He tindered his resignation...

In D.C. at the ACLU...He was involved in an illicit relationship with a client AND with his supervisor's wife... Again, it was SUGGESTED that he leave....

In San-Francisco...at the Innocence Project...He had an unethical relationship with an Assistant District Attorney trying one of his cases...He was censored and cleared of any wrong doing...Then he had another unethical romantic relationship with a Judge....Which led to a lawsuit.. The Law suit was settled...It was suggested that it would be better if he leave...

In Seattle, He was an Assistant District Attorney with a near 100 win record......He impregnated the D.A.'s wife....She got an abortion... He tindered his resignation and returned to Philadelphia.

Upon his return to Philadelphia ,he was accused of yet another illicit relationship...He was defended successfully and cleared of all wrong doing..

He left the firm and is presently an Assistant District Attorney...
Alex was stunned...Miles hadn't told her any of this...but in all fairness, they hadn't really known each other that long...
And at his office, Miles Ellis received some mysterious files also..
with Alexandria Miller's photo on it..

 Born in Atlanta, Georgia...Educated in Atlanta Public schools, BA in Administration of Justice from Fisk....She ventured to New York City ,where she attended Columbia and got her Masters in Public Administration..

Apparently..She was a High Priced Call Girl and an exotic dancer at one time...Apparently she made so much money she paid off her existing student loans from Fisk and Columbia in no time and put herself through law school....Earning her J.D. from New York University and passing the bar on her first try....


She had a couple of misdemeanor arrests for prostitution. They had been expunged and they didn't hinder her from passing the bar in both Pennsylvania and New York...

Miles was astonished..There apparently was a wealth of information being passed around..

****************************************************************************



Elwood met with his Chief investigator and fellow attorney Bonnie Shay in a downtown restaurant...He passed her an envelope..

"Bonnie, you have been invaluable....Thank you so much for all your help..Can't believe you were a Public Defender and an Assistant District Attorney once...and not a cop...you are an incredible investigator.."said Elwood.
''Mr. Barnes..???"she said.. There was $1100.00 in small bills in the envelope..
"That's a bonus....You and your husband go and have a good time with that...You did great work for me...getting all of that information on both of them and finding out where my ex is living....and getting that information to Jade Lee and Gary Lockwood...incredible.." laughed Elwood..
"This wasn't company business...I have a feeling this was personal...What are you into Mr. Barnes?" asked Bonnie.

''Nothing you have to worry about darlin...and your meal is on me...."laughed Elwood..

(TO BE CONTINUED)


11 comments:

Toni said...

I forgot Bonnie shay works for Elwoood..She is he one doing all of the investigating and leaving all of the evidence for Jade, Gary, Alexandria and Miles..She doesn't know them so it's not like she's betraying anybody...Shame on Elwood.

Angie B. said...

Yeah shame on Elwood using Bonnie to do his personal work..

Sunflower said...

It won't come back on her!

Lisa said...

Appropriate title, there was a wealth of information displayed.

Halo said...

Nice to see Bonnie Shay in this..

Vanessa said...

Neither Alex or Miles is an Angel.. Now their cards are all on the table.

Rita said...

Their cards are all on the table now..so now what?

Cheryl said...

Her information is a little more damning than Miles Ellis.. She paid for her education on her back..

Brenda said...

You would be surprised how many people have done that! she wouldn't be the first.

Grover That Playboy said...

Righttttttttttttt!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES! THAT SCENE IN THE D.A.'s OFFICE THOUGH!