Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Anatomy Of A Murder (In Cape Cod)

The bed was the most comfortable bed I had ever slept in... Olivia felt the same way too...Although we did not do much sleeping...

"You've wanted to do this all day haven't you?" she asked me..

"You know me so well..."I said.

She laughed... "I do and you have a one track mind when it comes to me." she said.....in between more soft kisses...

She wasted no time unbuttoning my shirt, taking off my suit jacket and taking my trousers off......
 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu come here....give mama some.."she cooed.. 

I lifted her lace baby doll up  and had my hands deep into her panties as she kissed me slow, softly and sweetly..

. "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I missed this horse you have in your pants...." she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girlllllllllllllllllll..Show me how much..." I moaned in return....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm husband, you just don't know...ouuuuuu" she moaned...  

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." I said..

We made love all through the rainy night that preceded the day....

'Ummmmm Donnie Rayyyyyyyy..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."cooed Olivia..

"Ohhhhh Olivia...I'm losing my mind..."I said softly...

"So am I....oh my god....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she cooed softly...

Olivia, skin so soft, so wet, smelling like a newborn baby was driving me to the point of madness..

She looked as if she was having an intense orgasm...


EIGHT TO NINE HOURS worth of good lovemaking throughout that rainy night commenced..

The bed didn't make a sound...and the headboard rattled, but was still soundless.. all that could be heard was our grunts and moans and coo's..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...ummmmmmmmmmmmmm…"cooed Olivia.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia, I'm losing my mind.." I said.

"So am ...So Am I." she moaned softly...."Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed, which got me even more excited...

And I was....Making love to her was always an experience... A very pleasant one..

Downstairs in Beverly and Nelson's room, I am certain they were experiencing the same thing..


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yessssssssssssssss...Yessssssssssssssss.."moaned Beverly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girl..."moaned Nelson silently...
 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm,Ouuuu husband..."Beverly moaned... She was kissing him and licking his neck...He was nibbling on her earlobes and slobbering all over her breasts...
They were driving each other crazy slowly...
"OHHHH MY GODDDD!" moaned Nelson...

I'm certain that the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS , they were quite pleased with the comfortable bed...






II-

The sleepy little courthouse was ajar when the five of us walked in the next morning..





Maybe they weren't used to seeing Black people...That was impossible..We saw a few African-Americans in the town and the bailiffs were all Black in the courtroom..

Maybe they weren't used to Black lawyers...All I know is everyone stared at us..

Our client, Lois Farber looked as beautiful and comely as the photo, Richard Graves supplied us in the email he sent Olivia detailing the crime..

She was accused of murdering her lover, Millionaire Playboy, Bruce Studevan..
a well known socialite in the area with movie star good looks...The two had been rumored to have been carrying on for a year now...

Richard Graves had even sent Olivia a scanned copy of  Papers arguing for divorce from her husband, Dr. Marvin Farber..
A Dentist , with a gambling problem....He had married Lois Hudson , the daughter of a wealthy scion, Wilber Hudson, fresh out of college...Wilbur Hudson paid off his student loans and helped him get his dental practice set up in the area.. Even sent him a few clients..

For awhile Lois and Marvin were Happy, but his gambling ran up huge debts....Wilbur Hudson reluctantly paid his debts off...but lately there were rumblings that he was tired of it...

If Lois decided to divorce him...He'd lose his lifeline and his lavish lifestyle....

Lois was going to divorce him a few years ago, but had had a heart attack...Playing the devoted husband..

Marvin nursed her back to health....but his love for fancy cars and his gambling continued...
Enter Bruce Studevan, ironically enough, one of her husband's patients...Handsome, worldly, urbane..
He swept Lois off her feet and into the bed..

He was found dead in the bed they shared in a nearby motel, nude...The death looked like he'd had a massive heart attack...

Soon it was discovered he'd has a heart medication in his system that was deadly if someone who didn't have a heart condition ingested it and according to the coroner..He was as healthy as a horse..

The medication was found in a flute of champaigne by his bed side , according to the autopsy and the crime report...Also sent to us by Richard Graves..


She had been arrested by Lt. Noble Coward...The only Detective in the small township..He was present in court too..He stared at us...

He walked over to us..

"And uh who might you good people be?" he asked.

 "I'm Olivia Bennett-Alexander , from Philadelphia PA.  I'm an Attorney..."said Olivia.

I hadn't been able to keep my eyes off of her all morning..She was wearing the sheer yellow dress she had worn the first night I laid eyes on her..

It was so sheer I could almost see her panties...She had laughed and said that this wasn't true....but it was still a sexy dress..
 "This is my niece, Beverly West- East..She is also an Attorney....
"This is her husband, Nelson East, Also an Attorney...
My husband, Donnie Ray Alexander, our Investigator
and Ms. Josie Boyd, Para-Legal... We are from Philadelphia PA.. We are counsel for the defense.." Olivia explained.
"You people came all the way from Philadelphia PA. to defend Lois here???...I'm afraid you've wasted your time..She already has a lawyer...A Public defender from the county is coming over to represent her..

''We've already spoken to Ms. Barrett...She is already working on two other cases, And she said it was okay if we represented Mrs. Farber.."said Beverly...

By now her Husband ,Dr. Marvin Farber walked over...

"I know who you guys are... Olivia Bennett and Beverly West, the famed Defense Attorneys from Philadelphia..I didn't hire you guys and I don't intend to pay you guys a cent...So like he said, you guys came this way for nothing.." said Dr. Marvin Farber..."Nicole Barrett is a competent attorney.."he said.
"I'm not doubting that she is...but she is in the middle of two cases...Our slate is  clean...You would think you would want your wife to have the best attorneys money can buy.."I said.

Something about his attitude was disturbing to me..

Why hadn't he arranged bail with the Public Defender who had previously been representing her?


"Besides, our fee has already been paid..You don't have to worry. Not a penny will come out of your pocket if that's what you're worried about.."said Olivia.
"You were already paid? By who?" asked Lt. Noble Coward..
"Why are you worried about that? We have been paid...And we are here to represent Mrs. Farber.."said Beverly...

"And right now we are here to argue for bail for Mrs. Farber..."said Nelson...
Josie smiled...

"Excuse us."

We walked away....
Lois Farber smiled uneasily when she saw us..

"You're Olivia and Beverly...Richard sent you...Oh thank God...Whatever you do...Don't tell anyone that he paid for you and don't tell them where you are staying...Make sure you aren't followed after we get out of here.." she said..

All of this made me wonder just what was going on around here...I didn't like it..

III-
ADA Dan Jennings was the type who smiled at you and then stabbed you in the back while you were still laughing..

Her argued that Lois Farber was accused of a class A felony...Murder in the first degree and was a danger to the community...

He wasn't prepared for the Olivia/Beverly juggernaut...


They both argued passionately that Lois Farber had no prior criminal record  and that her and her family were well known in the Cape Cod community and pillars of respectability...And should be assumed innocent.
ADA Jennings argued that Lois Farber had a history of "mental unstableness"
Nelson produced Doctor's reports to the contrary....

Josie and I thought correctly that they might go for that and we dug up several medical reports to the contrary...
Jennings was con founded and a little perturbed that he was being shown up by these outsiders...

"WHO ARE THEY? WHY ARE THEY HERE?" he demanded..
Lt. Coward, who made Lt. Tragg look like a genius...was equally perturbed..

"They're lawyers from Philly...They say they have already been paid..." he said.

 The judge set bail at a reasonable amount and



Olivia ,Beverly and Nelson paid the bail..Provided to us by Richard Graves....
And Lois Farber walked out of the courthouse a free woman...
Her husband ran over to her..

'Ohhh baby I'm so glad you're free.." he said.

"Save it Marvin...You could have gotten me out the first night I got arrested..Just save it." she said tersely...She then looked at Olivia..

'You guys got a car?" she asked.

"Outside.."said Olivia..
"If you let me crash with you guys tonight...I'll show you a place to get some food and some drinks.." said Lois..


"I like her already.." said Beverly..
"She can bunk with me.." said Josie..
 "Let's Get out of here."said Nelson//
"Good Idea." I said.

Nelson and I checked our rental car...It had two GPS devices on it..I took them off and placed them on a random car in the garage..

I smiled..

"Okay ladies,let's go..."I said.

We drove Lois to a small studio apartment she had been staying at...She packed her things and put them in our trunk...Then we were off..

"Marvin, who are those people?" asked ADA Jennings..
''They're hotshot defense attorneys from Philly...Somebody reached out to them...Somebody with deep pockets.."said Marvin.

"I've called every hotel and motel in the area....They're not there ,unless they're using an assumed name..At any rate..I've got my men staking those places out and I put two GPS devices on their car...I'll be on them in a few minutes.."laughed Lt. Coward..

"Good work..I want the book on them...but mostly...I need to know who reached out to them...My Father in law is out of the country...I doubt it's him..He doesn't know she's been charged with murder.."said Marvin...
"Why are you so worried about them? They're representing your wife?" said Lt. Coward.


"I-I uh just don't like any surprises...I want to know that these guys are adequate.."said Dr. Farber..

Lt. Coward didn't say anything...He just looked at him strangely...
The Press converged on ADA Jennings..

"How does it feel being up against celebrity attorneys?" a reporter asked..

"I'm not worried about them.. I've been in this game a long time...I was trying cases when they were in law school..I've got experience on my side ,plus right!"said ADA Jennings as he smiled for the cameras.


He pulled Olivia and Beverly over to the side and put his arms around them and smiled for a photo op.
"I'd just like to welcome these two beautiful esteemed attorneys to Cape Cod...Hope you enjoy your stay ladies." He said...


IV-

Lois found us a nice spot far away from the courthouse..
 "Ummm, I was good and hungry, this food is delish." said Beverly...
 "Ummmmm yes." said Nelson, who was chowing down..

They had Lobsters and lemons...
 "You're staring at me.."whispered Olivia..
 ''You were wearing that dress the night I met you in New Orleans...You still look good in it."I said.

"I'm glad you still like it and equally glad I can still fit it." she whispered..

She was fitting it just nicely, I mused...

We were enjoying some steaks and shrimps///
 "This is a nice spot.."said Josie..

Our drinks came  and more food..
"The information Richard sent you was gathered by Ms. Barrett's investigator.. A guy named Noel Burton.

That damn Lt. Coward is an asshole..and a bully..He terrorized the man and Ms. Barrett." said Lois..

And that Dan Jennings, the ADA is as phony as a three dollar bill, hugging Liv and Bev and posing for a photo....He's up for District Attorney. He's being a politician.. That's all!

''Well I don't scare easy and I used to be a cop..He can't intimidate me and he won't intimidate my wife, my niece and her staff.." I said..

I didn't say anything...but I don't think it was Lt. Coward who had intimidated those men...This smelled like something else...Somebody else!

 "Relax tonight..We'll discuss your case in the morning.."said Olivia..
"We've got a nice big place... You'll like it" said Beverly...
We drank and ate until 2:00 in the morning...
Then we retired to our place....
There was plenty room for the six of us...

Lt. Noble Coward was on the other side of town, following the signal of an anonymous car I had placed the GPS tracker in...

It was nearly daybreak before he figured out he'd been tricked..


"They tricked me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...This rock aint but so big...I'll find out where they are stayin….Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." he bellowed.
And at our Air BNB,






Our client and our new friend, Lois Farber sat up with Olivia, me, Nelson, Beverly and Josie, playing cards and laughing at what a fool I had already made out of Lt. Coward...
but tomorrow, we had to get into the meat of this case...


(TO BE CONTINUED)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Toni said...

Binge Read Yesterday and Today...Good Stuff!

Angie B. said...

I binge read also...Loving this!

Sunflower said...

I was wondering when they were going to go on a road trip!

SLC said...

Lt. Coward, who made Lt. Tragg look like a genius?!?!? Didn't think that was possible!!!