Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Vote Of Confidence

Open court...The bail hearing for Ronnie Morrison also known as Ronnie Mo..
 Josie argued that her client had been held in jail for two months without the benefit of a speedy trial.
She cited predicates and past cases..She was very confident and eloquent..
 Ronnie Mo smiled...He was really impressed with her knowledge and her poise..
So was Nelson, who passed her papers and whispered to her, but otherwise let her run her case...

His wife and Olivia's niece ,Beverly West sat in the visitor's section and nodded her approval to Josie and made goo goo eyes at Nelson...
"Beverly West is your WIFE mannnn?" asked Ronnie Mo..

"Yeah man.."said Nelson.
"Respect! She fine as hell too...You're a lucky man.."said Ronnie..
Beverly looked around...She was wondering where Olivia and I were..

II-

The answer to that was the Judges Chambers...


I had pulled Olivia in the empty judges chambers and was kissing her..

"Donnie Ray, we are missing Josie.." she said in between kisses...

"It's a bail hearing baby...She'll do just fine.." I said continuing to kiss her..



"Oh My God Donnie Ray...Do I get you this turned on? You really like this Mini dress don't you?." Olivia giggled..

Her  Mini Skirt and her shapely legs and figure had several males heads turning and necks breaking in the courtroom...Plus the opening in her blouse showed a hint of cleavage...


"Donnie Rayyyyyyy , stoppppppppppppp...we are going to get caught.." she said in between slow smouldering kisses..

Kisses that were driving me out of my mind..

 "By who? The Judge is in the courtroom....I saw him...It's just me and you...."I said.
 in between more slow, hot, smouldering kisses...



"I shouldn't be back here with you.." she cooed...



"Sure you should...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...."I moaned...

I slipped my hand up her skirt...She moved it.. "No.. Not in here.. NO! Stop it now!! " she said..

"Liv please....I've been thinking about you all morning, I just can't take it anymore.. I need to have you..."I pleaded...


"You had me last night Donnie Ray." she reminded me. "ALL LAST NIGHT" She giggled, I was great for her ego...

I slipped my hand up her skirt again, softly caressing her thighs and hips...I tugged on the waistband of her panties...

Now Olivia was getting aroused.....

"Ummmmmmm, you are soooo bad Donnie Ray, but we are not going to do this in here....Stop it now!. I'm serious" she said firmly and gently removed my hands...
"Okay, you're right...I'll go in the wash room, throw some cold water on my face...I'll see you in a little while." I said..
"Don't be mad....Tonight....I'll take care of you, okay?" she said...
" I'm never mad at you...I know you will..I just love you so much." I said..

"Awwww... I love you too!" she said...



Olivia fixed her hair and her make up and entered the courtroom...She took a seat next to Beverly..

 ''Where's Donnie Ray?" asked Beverly
"He'll be coming shortly.." said Olivia with a sly smile, thinking...If he hasn't already..






III-



Josie and Nelson were finishing up their arguments for bail....


Next up was Darryl Jordan, being advised by ADA Ron Harper.. He brought up Ronnie's juvenile record for selling drugs...

Lt. Tragg was late, but he came in and sat down next to Ron Harper... 

Josie argued relevance and brought up the fact that he had served his time, gotten his high school diploma and had served no jail time....


Darryl brought up his arrest for Assault and Battery in a domestic dispute..

Josie countered that the charges had been dropped and that the case never went to court...She argued that as an adult.. Ronnie Morrison had no convictions for any kind...

It was a winning argument and bail was granted...

 Olivia clapped like a fan!
 So did Beverly...
Nelson nodded his approval.

Olivia, Beverly and Nelson had appealed to both the Philadelphia Innocence project and The ACLU to put up an estimated bail..

They did and Ronald Morrison walked out of court a free man for the first time in three months..

"You guys are the truth..The way you handled that...You've won a vote of confidence from me.." he said...


''Well, that's good to know.." said Josie.
"We are not out of the woods yet, but it's a start." cautioned Nelson...



Ronnie hugged Josie, maybe a little longer than she would have liked and Shook Nelson's hand vigourously.

I spoke to him...

"Hi...I'm Donnie Ray Alexander...I'll be doing the investigation for your case..I'll let you breath free this afternoon, but tomorrow I'll need to talk to you...Keep your nose clean tonight.."I said..

"You used to be a cop didn't you?" asked Ronnie Mo..
"Homicide Detective." I said..

"Yeah,I can tell.." he said.."Is that Olivia and Beverly?" he gushed like a fan..
 "We won't be working your case...but you're in good hands with our girl.."said Olivia..
''Yes...so stay out of trouble and listen to her and tell her every thing.." advised Beverly, who was hugging Josie with her other arm..

Watching the whole thing was ADA Ron Harper..or rather, he was watching my wife..
'Ummmph Ummph Ummmmph...Look at both of them....Lawddddddddddd have mercy..." he mused..


Unfortunately for him...He wasn't going to see them after this...Not in his courtroom...
Darryl Jordan didn't seem to mind losing that round to Josie..He just kept staring at her..

"Lawd today...Just one night with her...That's all I ask." he thought to himself..
Josie was oblivious to it all...she was busy looking at her notes...
"Please Tell Me Olivia and Beverly aren't defending this kid?   Isn't this a little out of their league?" asked Lt. Tragg…

"They are not involved in this case in any way.." said ADA Ron Harper...but that girl defending him works for them...She's a Para -Legal and a Law Student....Just like my guy Darryl Jordan.."said Ron Harper.
"You mean you've got a student...A STUDENT trying this case?" asked Lt. Tragg..

"We do it quite often...They take two talented students from the law school and the Public Defenders Office gives them a case...Both students have to be advised by a licensed attorney...Nelson East, husband of Beverly West is advising her.. and I am advising Darryl, but the two of them are doing the legwork and the research and arguing the case...Personally, Darryl did pretty good..He knows his stuff.. He's sharp." said ADA Ron Harper..
"Liv's girl did better, she got him bail and got him released.." said Lt. Tragg.

 "We lose those bail cases nine out of ten times....Unless say Charles Manson is on trial.....He still did good for what he had to work with..."said ADA. Harper who took another glance at Olivia and Beverly...

"Lawddd both auntie and niecey are sexy..."he mused...


who were hugging Josie and congratulating her and Nelson..


Lt. Tragg didn't like it...
He stared at me..
and he grimaced..

''So Olivia and Beverly won't be advising her or helping her at all huh?" he asked again..
" I told you they weren't.." said ADA Harper, now exasperated with Lt. Tragg….
"But Donnie Ray, Olivia's husband can investigate for her, can't he?" asked Lt. Tragg…

"Yeah, he can....but we've got YOU...your investigation, since you were the arresting officer and this was your case.." said ADA Harper ,getting pleasure out of needling Lt. Tragg and glad that technically this wasn't his case, but Darryl Jordan's.

IV-
Back at home, we all relaxed a little bit...
Josie was staying with Beverly and Nelson tonight..




The three of them studied the case files....
While upstairs in Olivia and my apartment, I was helping Olivia get undressed...

"Ummmmm you couldn't wait could you..."cooed Olivia, laughing as I kissed her and caressed her..

"No I couldn't" I said as I hastily watched her get ready for bed..

"Come here...come get this.." she whispered....
Within minutes we were in the middle of the floor kissing passionately again...


I straddled Olivia on the bed... , We continued kissing...laughing ,silently....She kissed my neck, my chest, my cheeks and finally my lips...I kissed her breasts and her neck...finally, I was entering her luscious body....


 "Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

Moving in and out slowly....Olivia moved up and down slowly....We both wanted to cry out..but we couldn't... "Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

''Shhhhhhhh , my niece and Josie and Nelson are probably still up.."said Olivia..

"Probably doing the same thing we are doing...uh minus Josie.." I said.

Olivia laughed...... The bed didn't make a sound , we smiled at each other......She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness......

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,,,,ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."Olivia moaned..

''Baby, All day long, you were all I thought about...."I said..

She continued kissing me.. "Those thoughts can get you in trouble..."she said..

"I knowww."I said.

"Come here horny mannnn.." she said, continuing to kiss me..

" This is driving me crazy...." I moaned silently...

 ''Me too..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...


For the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS, Olivia had my complete attention!
In Beverly and Nelson's floor, Josie had gone to sleep...



But Beverly and Nelson weren't sleeping they were kissing....

"Ummmmmm you think you and Josie can win this case?" asked Beverly as they kissed and Nelson ran his hands down in her panties and rubbed her behind..

"Oh yeah...This is a simple case...Like an average case we used to get in the public defenders office.. You read the case file.."he said..

"I did....but That guy Darryl Jordan is good...Josie just barely won that one and Ron Harper has probably got a trick or two up his sleeve.." she said in between hot kisses..
They walked into the bedroom

"And that is where Donnie Ray comes in...We could have used him or a good investigator when we were public defenders.." he said as he entered Beverly's warm, wet center..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yessssssssssssssssssssssssss...YESSSSSS!" she moaned...

 "They're depending on Lt. Tragg's investigation....I think Donnie Ray trumps Lt. Tragg on any good day.."said Nelson as he gently thrusted inside Beverly again..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yessssssssssssssssssss....yessssssssssssssssss.."she said..

For the next EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...They made sweet love, no longer talking about Josie's case...

Paris didn't come by tonight...Josie sat in her room excited about the next day...


(TO BE CONTINUED)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That scene in the Judges Chambers between Olivia and Donnie Ray had me throwing my panties!