Thursday, July 18, 2019

Unexpected Drinking Buddies

It was an interesting night in the old Lobster Pot, where we all once again met for drinks...
"Olivia, Beverly, Josie...I just love these Citris Martini's" said Lois.
as she quaffed down her drink...
'We discovered them when we were in Seattle a few years ago and we've been fans ever since."said beverly.
"We've had them in Philly, Boston, New Orleans and a few other places, but none are as good as the ones we had in Seattle..."said Olivia..


"These Mango Martini's aren't bad either...even Nelson likes them" joked Josie..
"I do" said Nelson , who along with Josie quaffed down a Mango Martini..
I smiled..

"Me?  I like them both just fine...but I prefer beer.." I said.
quaffing down beers with our additional guests...
Private Investigator Noel Burton...

and the county coroner..Dr .Wilbur Haley...It seems that both men had had a change of heart after the three goons who had been following them and intimidating them wound up in the hospital courtesy of Nelson and I...

The two I had beat up,had left town..and the one Nelson handled had his arm in a sling and had made it clear...He had no further intention of going anywhere near us...


We didn't trust either one of them enough to tell them where we were staying, but felt that this was a neutral place we could all meet..
"I'm so glad you agreed to meet with us Dr. Haley and Mr. Burton." said Olivia..
"Why if I'd known Mr. Alexander worked with such beautiful and enchanting ladies...I would have met with you all sooner.."said Dr. Haley..


looking at Olivia, Beverly and Josie...





Lois, P.I. Burns , Myself and Nelson all gave him the serious side eye...

Olivia and Beverly burst into laughter....

II-
"Look, that guy was 36 years old and as healthy as a horse...He died from cardiac arrest...brought on by the heart medication prescribed by Mrs.Farber...

"I don't know where it could have come from...I haven't used that medication in to years."said Lois.

"Wait a minute,,,If you use the medication, how come it doesn't affect you?" asked Beverly..
"Because she has a heart condition...but if you don't have one...you have no business using it.. There was a pitcher of Sangria and two full flutes...Full of it.."said Dr. Haley..
"We poured ourselves some Sangria...but neither of us drank anything....We got in bed and made love for hours...after he , after he came...He grabbed his chest and fell out of the bed..."said Lois..
''When she told me this...I had the glasses and the pitcher checked for prints and DNA...Her husband's prints were on the pitcher, but neither hers nor the deceased guy...Also...No DNA of either of them were on the glasses of Sangria...Meaning they didn't drink anything.."said Burton..
"Did you tell Lt. Coward?" I asked.

"I tried to bring this to his attention, but he wouldn't listen..He had already made his collar and been in all of the newspapers...even TV in nearby Boston...He's an idiot..He couldn't catch a suspect of the suspect confessed."said Burton..
"Hmmmmm he seems to remind me of someone back home.." said Olivia.
Nelson spit his drink out..

"Liv, I was thinking the same thing.." he laughed..
'Right around that time...that goon with the Brass knuckles broke my jaw  and told me to stay off the case...I believe he threatened Ms. Barrett too!" said Burton..
"You think Noble Coward sent them?" I asked..

"No...He's an idiot...but he's a by the book cop...No these guys were from someone else." he said and stared at Lois.

"My husband gambles and he knows a lot of nefarious charactors…"said Lois..


"He had just enough in him to kill him...but he didn't ingest it from the Sangria...No this was in his body sooner.." said Dr. Haley..

"You said your husband did work on his mouth the day he died right?" asked Josie..
"Yes, he put a filling in one of his teeth." said Lois..

"And that's how it got in his system...He put it in the filling...he had that stuff in his system when he met you at that bungalow....he was a dead man walking.." I said..

"That's it...That's the only thing that makes any sense..." said Burton...
"I can re autopsy the body, it's still at the morgue....but I need to know what tooth he put a filling in..."said Dr. Haley...


''I know, because he told me."said Lois..
"Now we are getting somewhere.." I said.

Olivia smiled.....
Nelson found an old juke box...He dropped a quarter in...He took his wife Beverly in his arms ,
She giggled and they kissed
They danced slowly….she leaned her head into his chest...
"They're cute.. How long they been married?" asked Lois..
''A year, but they've known each other since we all were public defenders..."said Olivia..
''She's your niece? You aren't much older than her..."said Lois.
"Nine years to be exact...She's my older brother's daughter,"said Olivia...

A Good time was had by all... We left...I implored both men to watch their backs and to be safe..

They thought they'd be alright, especially with those three goons humbled and gone..






III-

We eventually came back home...

Beverly and Nelson stood outside, kissing under the tree


 and the moonlight...

Oblivious to the little drops of rain that was falling..



Josie and Lois were both drunk and tired...They turned in early...

Olivia and I both retreated to our room...

 "It's a nice night tonight.." she said..
"It is...nice breeze blowing.." I said..

Soon we were staring in each others eyes and kissing passionately...I reached up under her sundress and slipped her panties down and she stepped out of them...She took my shirt off and unzippered my trousers...which I stepped out of ..

"Ummmmmm you are as hard as an iron pipe.." she mused..."wooooooooo.."

I slipped her sun dress off and unsnapped her bra....Soon we were on the bed, making sweet love..

The window was open...a nice cool breeze blew across our backs..


I mounted Olivia and began to move inside of her softly....slowly....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray....Ouuuuu." she cooed as the bed heaved and our headboard began to rattle...

The bed was so soft , but not as baby soft as Olivia, who smelled like a newborn baby...I couldn't get enough and I couldn't stop...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Rayyyyy don't stop..don't  stoppp." she moaned..

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I can't stop baby.." I said.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I am sooo glad you can't...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned..

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of slow , sweet lovemaking continued...

I could feel Olivia having an intense orgasm....her body shaking...
She eased herself down on me and began to move up and down for a little while and then just sat still while I throbbed inside of her...

She began to get a very serene ,peaceful look on her face...tears began to stream down  the side of her face...Her body began to shake....and I began to cum so hard, I thought I was dying...
She stared at me as she rolled off of me...

"Ummmmm that was sooo good..." she said..

"It was....I want some more.." I said.

She got up gathered our clothes off the floor and folded them neatly and slipped into a sheer pink baby doll...She looked at me in disbelief...

"Are you serious? After that?  But I forget who I'm talking to.." she sighed and laughed..
We kissed some more...

Soon I had lifted Olivia's petite body up and was long stroking her in the corner of our bedroom..

"Ummmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuu...oh my goodness Donnie Ray....ouuuuuuuuu you never get enough.." cooed Olivia..

"I'm afraid I don't....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned..
Another TWO HOURS seemed to slip by...I was delirious, it felt so good..

IV-
"That Doctor and That P.I. worry me...I haven't seen them all night.."said Dr. Marvin Farber..

''Why are you worried about them?  Let me ask you a question...Did you have something to do with this?  Did you kill your wife's lover?" asked Noble Coward..

"NO!  How could you accuse me of such a thing?  "asked Dr. Farber..

"She was in the process of divorcing you...She had been fooling around with that Studevan fella for awhile..The whole town knew it..I would feel some kind of way if one of my patients was foolin around with my wife and in my face about it.."said Noble Coward  who began to look at Marvin Farber and scratch his head.

Lois stood outside our Air BNB...

.A light rain began to fall...She could hear the soft moans and coos of


Olivia and I out the window..

She heard Beverly and Nelson making love in the hallway....as she bounded down the steps..

They had barely made it inside of their room before they had each other's clothes off and found themselves in the throes of passion...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu yesssssssssssss..husbandddddddddd...ouuuuuuu." Beverly cooed..
"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Bev....Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.." moaned Nelson.


They weren't even aware that it had started raining outside...…. They were just locked into sweet lovemaking...


Josie was fast asleep on the living room couch...She had the front window cracked...She was enjoying a nice cool breeze....





A soft rain began to fall a little harder.....

Lois 's trial started in two days....Thank God for Richard Graves..He had sent her Olivia and Beverly and their team , she mused...


(CONCLUSION NEXT)

1 comment:

George S. said...

This is a surprisingly good storyline...I love it!