Saturday, July 20, 2019

Jean's Redemption

My Mother in law, Jean Cokley had been at the Woman's Prison in Sparta ,Pennsylvania for 10 ,almost 11 years of a Life Sentence for conspiracy  in five murders...It was my very first case as a Private Investigator...

I met and married her daughter,Joanne "Sepia" Cokley, surprising as that may be and we had a little girl together...

So it seemed strange that today...I, the one who put her here was sitting in front of her in the vistor's room of the minimum security prison she was in, telling her that she might be coming home..

She was stunned..

"Are you kidding me Kevin?" she asked.

"I kid you not Mrs. Cokely…"I said..

"You don't have to call me Mrs. Cokely., my husband has long been dead. Call me Mom...Hell, we are family.." she said...

She smiled at me..

"You know...The first three years I was here...I hated your guts.. but you took care of my little girl, Sepia.. You married her.. That surprised me! And you two kept coming up here to see me.. You were my only visitors.
You paid for her to finish college....Associates Degree and Bachelors Degree and Real Estate License..pretty impressive....Yall two both have businesses...Making good money , a nice home and best of all, you gave me a grand baby....You got me put in this relatively nice as prisons go, facility, where I have a room with cable TV and the use of a computer...and you've kept money on my books.. I can't complain...You're alright after all..."she said..

"You are up for parole..." I said..
"The warden told me...I didn't think I had any chance of getting it...but they said my chances are good.. So did those lawyers you sent me...That girl and her niece. I like them, they're down to earth.." she said.

The Hitman who actually carried out the murders, Leon Slackjaw got 5 Life Sentences and was killed in an unrelated Prison fight years ago...The man she had hired, a sleazy P.I. named Richard "Dick" Watkins also got a life sentence...He too has since died in prison...Heart Attack!

Jean Cokley had been a model prisoner...She was in a prison where model inmates or short timers mostly resided...

There was one other lifer there....A former Attorney who  killed someone, who I also sent there..

Everybody else was on a short list...about to be paroled or a model inmate, hoping for parole..

Jean Cokley had gotten her GED, An Associates Degree and a Bachelor's Degree while here, she had taught reading and math to other inmates..and assisted in the prison ministry....

II-

Some months ago. I went to the best attorneys I knew, Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West with my mother in law's record..

 "I don't see why she can't be up for parole Kevin...People in prison for a lot worse have been paroled and haven't served as long as she has or done as much..."said Olivia..
 "The case file you gave us, plus her prison record and her academic achievement is more than enough for us to begin mounting a case for her parole.."said Olivia's niece, Attorney Beverly West..
 "Wow Kev, you gave them so much intel...I barely have anything to do.."laughed fellow Private Investigator, and Olivia's husband as well as investigator for their law practice, Donnie Ray Alexander.
 Beverly's husband, Nelson East looked the case files over...

"I think I can help with this...I've gotten guys out on parole who didn't have this good of a prison record."said Beverly's husband, Nelson East...
"This looks like good education for me." said Josie Boyd, my adopted ward and now law school student as well as Olivia and Beverly's indispensable Para-Legal..

This was in January..They visited my mother in law at the prison a few times in between their cases and met with the parole board..

Assistant District Attorney, Keith Wallace, a friend of mine and the man who sent her up...also appeared before the parole board...He said that he believed that Jean Coakley was a new woman, a reformed woman...All of this went a long way..

Olivia and Beverly had returned from a case in Cape Cod a week before and they told me they intended to get back into my mother in law's case...Thus my visit to the prison.

III-

I arrived at home , a few hours later...I had taken a bus ride up to the prison ,rather than drive.. I was tired and hungry...

Sepia and Kimmy Cakes were waiting for me...She had fixed dinner...

"Did you give mother the news?" asked Sepia..


"Sure Did...Did you write that letter to the Parole board?" I asked..

"Sure Did...Wrote it and sent it last week.."said Sepia..

The letter stated that upon release...Mrs. Cokely had a job promised to her at the Unity Real Estate Group as an Office Manager.. and a
rent free loft not far from us and where she worked to live in...

"I mean, she's been a model prisoner. She's gotten a GED, Associates Degree and Bachelor's Degree,She's taught English and Math, helped with the prison ministry and the ADA who prosecuted her has vouched for her..We've dotted all of our I's and crossed all of our T's.." I said.

"There is still the crime baby....Five people are dead because of a conspiracy she was involved in...I swear, I wish Cock Robbins could trade places with her.."said Sepia, still angry that the two timing semi pro football player, now a teacher and coach at the local high school was once sleeping with her and her mother at the same time..

Not many men could be that lucky....My mother in law, Jean Cokely was still a good looking woman who could turn the heads of many men...
Later that night, Sepia and I were kissing passionately after she had put Kimmie to sleep..

"You've been so good to me...After that caper with Cock Robbins, all I had left was my old beat up hooptie and the clothes on my back...and a future of going back to West Orange to work at a job I was totally miserable at and no place to live...You let me move in with you and even after I found a job, you still let me stay."said Sepia..

in between more kisses...

"I was starting to fall for you baby.." I said..


 "I was starting to fall for you too." said Sepia.. now crying profusely and continuing to kiss me.

"You paid for my college, Community and Temple...You introduced me to my best friend and business partner



Bonita Turner and you helped us get our business off the ground...We now have 180 employees, not including Clerow and Owen Todd...and we are doing great business..Not to mention YOUR BUSINESS Morris Communications and Investigations..."she gushed....
"But the best thing...the best thing....Is being your wife and the mother of that little cutie pie in that room there.." said Sepia..."I love you Kevin.." she said..


"I love you too babes." I said..
Sepia reached up under her dress and unhooked her bra...
She tossed it off , over to the side..
She then slipped her panties off....
My eyes nearly bulged out of my head...
She stared at me and smiled..
I hiked her skirt up ,lifted her up and entered her softly, slowly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she cooed softly..

"UMMMMMMMM" I moaned softly..


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh KEVIN!" she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  SEPIA!!!"I  sighed..

She stared deeply into my  eyes and I lifted her up and took her over to the couch..I nearly tripped.. Sepia giggled...

I laid her down on the couch...I kicked my shoes off...I slipped my trousers off and took her skirt off..

"You are sooo nasty.."she whispered and giggled..
We began making sweet love on the living room couch....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd  Kevin!" she moaned.."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....I've been wanting to do it to you all day long" I cried out...

"I know...I know Kevin...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

The couch was squeaking out of control...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god...SEPIA ,you are so soft, so wet baby..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

"KEVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she cried out...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm SEPIA...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevin....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl..." I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"SEPIA...you are sooo soft, sooo wet baby...I'm going crazyyyy.."I moaned.. I was...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevin....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....." SHE COOED... 

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" I moaned loudly...

"SHHHHHHH, Don't wake the baby!" said Sepia..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god!" I said.

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd Kevin!" she moaned.."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"she cried out!!!


SIX TO SEVEN HOURS of non stop lovemaking on that couch slipped aimlessly by...

The legs were squeaking and rocking from side to side.....


Neither one of us could get enough of the other...The legs on the couch were rocking so hard they were in danger of cracking, yet they didn't.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..This is sooooooooooooooo good...Ouuuuuuuuu.." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..husband.."she squealed...

She was shaking, trembling...crying like a baby...She was having an intense orgasm...Her third, since we'd started...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my god KEVIN..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned...

ANOTHER HOUR OR SO PASSED BY!


"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."  I   cried out as I began to cum and cum hard....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd KEVIN!" she moaned.."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"she moaned..

Tears and perspiration running down her face..Her body trembling...she was cumming so hard, that she was shaking out of control....tears were just streaming down her face....Her head turning from side to side...


I pulled out and began to cum like a gusher...all over the couch...She moved out of the way...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..HELL!!!!!!" I called out...shaking like a leaf...

"Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyy.."she exclaimed..
We kissed each other softly......Sepia's body trembled as she experienced another orgasm..

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my god Kevin Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! You are so nasty, making me cum this hard...ouuuuuuu" she moaned...

I was still cumming...and moaning..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!OHHHHHHHHH!!!!"I moaned..

We finally stopped and just lay on the couch in our perspiration....


Exhausted!


Sepia grabbed her bra and panties...and slipped her dress back on...

"Come on ,get up...Tomorrow,I've got to deep clean this couch..our DNA is all over it.."she laughed..

"It is..."I laughed, hugging her...


IV-


TWO WEEKS LATER-


Jean Cokely stood in a courtroom with Attorneys Olivia Bennett-Alexander, Beverly West and Nelson East...



Para Legal Josie Boyd stood with them..

as the parole board voted unanimously to release her from prison...
 "OH MY GOD!!"screamed Sepia.
 "I knew she'd get paroled.."I said.
 "Wow...Good for you man."said Donnie Ray...
"She deserved it..She did her time and the others involved are all deceased...Justice was done as far as I'm concerned.


Sepia and I, Donnie Ray and ADA Keith Wallace stood in the visitor's section of the courtroom and applauded...

We all hugged Jean Cokely as she walked out of prison a free woman..
She surprisingly hugged me...Her body felt just as warm and inviting as her daughter's...

"Thank you Kevin, for all you've done for my daughter and for me...I didn't think, think I'd ever see the outside of a prison again in life and now I'm free..." she said, continuing to hug me like she never wanted to let go..
"Oh Mommy, it's been 10 years...I'm so glad to see you free.." said Sepia.. crying and hugging her mother...

"We've got you a job you can start next week and a place to live not far from us.."said Sepia, which brought tears to her mother  again..


"Oh my God...This is more..More than I deserve...Thank you all so much.." she said..


EPILOUGE-


A WEEK LATER-

Sepia and I came to visit Jean Cokely…She surprisingly was standing outside of her loft...

 "Hey Ma...What are you doing outside?" asked Sepia,..

"Do you like your new digs?" I asked.

"I was just getting a breath of fresh air...Free Air...And yes..I love this place...It's just three blocks from the three shopping centers....It's so weird, I can get up and go to the shopping centers whenever I want.. In prison we had Commissary Hours..There's a movie theatre and so many places to eat..Wow! So Many people...So much noise..Cars driving by, people talking...It's a lot to take in...Nobody tells us lights out and locks us in our rooms..I love it!...I'm getting used to this new city, this new home of mine, Philadelphia."said Jean..

"How's the job Mrs. Cokely?"

"Oh I love it...Working at my daughter's real estate office...Gives me something to do...Now I want two things.."she said..

"Anything you want Ma" said Sepia..


"You gotta bring my grandbaby over here to spend the night sometime next week....and you've got to take me to Josie's Bar and Grill...I want to hear a little music and meet some men!" she said..


"Mommy!" said Sepia..
"I've been locked up for 10 years and only been with one man and that was three years ago...Mama still has her needs baby!" said Mrs. Cokely…

I cracked up laughing...


FOR SLC



2 comments:

SLC said...

Thanks, but what did I miss. One man three years ago. Momma wasn't too locked up was she?

Thanks again.

PS. Kevin stay away from momma till she get a new man.

Keith said...

She was involved with one of the prison guards remember?