Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Ghosts In The Westies

Sepia was up when I got home...

"You guys picked a jury?" she asked.

''Yeah, but we couldn't get her client out on bail..He has two prior convictions."I said.

"You think he did it?" asked Sepia.

"No, I don't..I really think somebody wants everybody to think he did it....."I said..

"The exterminator gave us his report today...He said that that rat infestation was not what it looked like..He said somebody put those rats in those buildings.." said Sepia.,

"Really?" I said...Now I was concerned..Who would do that and why?" I wondered...

Sepia was wearing a dark purple slip dress that came to her thighs...She had some shapely legs....I couldn't take my eyes off of them or her..
We stood quietly in the foyer and kissed...

'Where is Kimmy Cakes?" I asked..

"Sleep..and don't wake her." she said as she led me upstairs to our bedroom..

I stared at Sepia....
We kissed passionately....

"Let's go in the room and lock the door..." she said..

"That's a good idea.." I whispered in between hot smouldering kisses...

Sepia unzipped my trousers and softly caressed my engorged and erect penis..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy Kevin.... I need to take care of that..." she whispered softly in my ears...

"Yesssss..You do"I agreed...

"You are soooo nasty." she laughed..

I followed Sepia up the stairs to our bedroom......
We embraced in a passionate kiss once more...
I lifted up her slip dress, slipped her panties down and off and began humping her across the bed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband,  get fully undressed ,so we can be comfortable.."she said...

I didn't want to stop...but I did..and we fully undressed.....
I lifted Sepia up and began long stroking her....She was beyond soft, very wet and smelled very good, almost baby soft...I was delirious with lust...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned as a stroked and thrusted into her mightily...

A Good TWO HOURS seemed to just evaporate....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"said Sepia, who's entire body was shaking...She was having an intense orgasm....I could tell...Tears were flowing from her eyes and she was holding on to me for dear life...


I laid her across our bed.....I began to move inside of her slower and slower....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl...I'm losing my mind.,.."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she cooed softly...

A Good EIGHT TO NINE HOURS went by.....Neither one of us could seem to get enough of each other...

Our bed was squeaking out of control and our headboard slammed against the wall...

Sepia was once again having an intense orgasm...Shaking, trembling..Head turning from side to side, tears flowing from her eyes....

''Oh my god..oh my god...oh my godddddddddddddddd, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeee!" she squealed....

Finally, I began to cum and cum so hard....my body was trembling and shaking....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"I yelled out....

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DON'T WAKE THE BABY!" she moaned...
The next morning...I poured two tumblers of coffee....

We had had quite a work out the night before.
 Sepia came downstairs...She had slipped on her slip dress from the night before...She put her arms around my neck..

Just then her phone rang...

"Excuse me bae."she said.

It was Clerow...

''What? Slow down...Water Main Break? Where...?? That Building is brand new...What?  I'll be right over.." she said..

"A water main break? Where?"I asked..
"In one of our brand spanking new buildings...I gotta call Bonita.." she said..

"Get dressed....I'm going with you." I said..






II-
Sepia and I met Clerow at the huge Complex that had once been a warehouse...
"I got a team of plumbers on the way."said Clerow...

The pipe was just spewing water....Lucky we were in the basement..

"This wasn't a break...These are brand new pipes..Look....There is residue of a type of acid..look at this." I said..

"Hey you're right and it's recent too..."said Clerow..

I had called Sean Jackson..

"Whoa...You gotta stop this flow.." he said.

"I got Plumbers coming." said Clerow.

"Oh My God...I don't believe this." said Sepia.




Who was joined by Bonita and her husband, Robert Foxworth..

"First the Rat Infestation, then this.." said Bonita...


"It's all in the hallway on the first floor.." he said..

I had called Bonnie Shay ,who also showed up..with her husband, Ronnie Shay,also an attorney and also employed by Cyclops Insurance.

"Lucky you're insured.." she said..as she looked at the pipelines too..

"Wow! Brand new building....Pipes busting already?"said Ronnie.

"See what I see? This was Sabotage.." I said..
 "This pipe here was burned...This is some type of acid, some type of chemical." she said and pulled a plastic bag out of her pocketbook and collected it.

Ronnie and Robert Foxworth looked..
"The water was cut off in this building...Who cut it on?" asked Sepia..


"That's a very good question." I said..

I got on the phone...I was calling the guys.

III-

I had Peeping Tom, an ex CIA operative, Lockpick Johnson, who could break into anything, beat any security system and five other operatives, four were ex-CIA, One Ex-KGB..in my employ...

They came in and took fingerprint samples..

They had the technology to get information off of the street cameras, the traffic cameras and local business cameras....

We soon got a visual of our vandal and a license plate number of his car and a home address...

We got the same information and visual of the man who let loose rats in the other building..

Having proof of who they were and where they lived wasn't enough..I needed to know who was paying them..

Soon we had makes and ID's of 25 men, all hovering around those Westie Buildings doing dirt..

We pulled information off of wi fi and identified them by their cell phones...

Bonnie looked into that...She checked all of the men's accounts..They were all paid by different off shore dummy accounts...and when the accounts were further checked...They were all closed.

''How Careful is our guy? Nothing leads to him. But we know that no Ghosts are doing this.."said Bonnie.

"I didn't think that they would...but we got his little perpetrators..at least. No Ghosts in the Westies...Just nasty living human beings" I said.

I didn't want any police involved just yet... Didn't want to tip my hand...I had my guys wire all of the properties for sound and video...

This took awhile..but we got it done...Now we didn't just have the Street, Traffic and Business cams, but we had our own visuals..

With in the next week, we were able to foil several more plans to sabotage our buildings and properties..because we saw them beforehand...

And now I had what I needed...Proof on Video, fingerprints ,License plates and addresses...

It was time to go see Sissy..

I loved their new headquarters... It was far out...but they had the privacy they needed and the autonomy to act without interference..

Sissy looked at the video tapes I gave her as well as the fingerprint evidence and the license plate numbers and home addresses...

"You used to send me this kind of evidence in a box with no return address." she said..."Now you come in person and just drop it in my lap." she chuckled.


"How Times Have changed." I laughed.
 "You did good work Kevin....All we have to do is pick these clowns up.."said Tyriq..
"Why are they vandalizing these properties?" asked Duke..


"We can't prove it...but we think a realtor/developer named Dillon Grant is financing this..He wanted those properties badly..and when the man who developed them wouldn't sell...He vanished and was found in a drainage ditch two months ago.. A young man is on trial for his murder now, but I don't think he did it..I think he's being set up...Same guy...Dillon Grant...Now he's intimidating my wife and her partner.."I said..


"That murder case is Tragg's case..Figure he'd arrest the wrong suspect...This Dillon Grant...We've heard complaints about him before..but we could never prove anything was connected to him."said Jimmy...
"Yeah, His name has come up a number of times in other complaints by rival realtors..Same stuff...They believe he was behind sabotage to their properties when they refused to sell...Like Jimmy said..We looked into it..but never had anything solid we could get a warrant before until now.Now we can move on this case from our own angle."said Carlotta...
"Let's nab em before they do something else.."said Sirena
"Let's Go.."said Hop...
"Can I go with you guys?  I haven't taken down a door in weeks."said District Attorney's Investigator, Gary Lockwood, who happened to be there.

"You miss actually being a detective,don't you?" said Angie...
''I do sometimes." he said.






Sissy, Carlotta, Tyriq and Jimmy and a squad of Tactical Police rounded up ten of our suspects within the hour...





Sirena, Hop, Bonnie and I and more Tactical Squad patrolmen rounded up an additional ten more..

All the men were astounded...


Duke, Angie and Gary Lockwood and more Tactical squad officers
Rounded up the last five.....
Keith Wallace arraigned them all and presented the evidence to a Judge.  Including Video taken from Street Cams, Traffic Cams ,Business Cams and from inside the building of the 25 men vandalizing the buildings.. Fingerprint evidence , bank accounts, the works...

At the Press Conference, he announced the arrests for vandalism, making terroristic threats and hints of a wider conspiracy.

The men all named a man named Raoul Fielding, who allegedly paid them and told them what to do..
''Of Course no such person exists..I checked.."said Bonnie.
"So did I...Sissy and her guys checked Interpol, The FBI's vast database and state and local..and my guys checked..He may be a made up name, but he's a real person...SOMEBODY paid those guys, somebody made contact with them and gathered their information as well as supplied them with what they needed to vandalise those buildings." I said.
"We checkmated our guy this time..but he's not done.."said Bonnie.

"No he's not..He'll attack them legally next...Code Violations or something or other..He tries that and we'll be ready.. I know some pretty good lawyers who will tie his tail for him..."I said..

''Well the good news is ...No More Ghosts in The Westies." said Bonnie.
"Yeah, no more." I said and we high fived.
Our problems were far from over...

In a High Rise apartment across town a call was being made..

"Hello" came the phony Inspector..

''Well? How did everything go?" asked Dillon Grant..

"Not Good, Not Good at all..They arrested all twenty five of our guys...They got video inside and out, had their license plate numbers, fingerprints, the works...Home Addresses....They must have been watching these guys all along.The Attorney said we should make a structured plea...Let em all plead guilty and pay their families while they are in." he said.
''I'm not paying a damn thing!!...They can't identify me...Let em sweat....The cops aren't that smart...They weren't even aware a crime was being committed....It's that husband of Sepia Morris....
Kevin Morris...He's a private investigator...He did a thorough investigation...He put the police on our goon squad and he's real tight with a lot of people in law enforcement circles..."said Dillon Grant..

''Want me to kill him?" asked the man..

"No...That might bring too much attention to an already bad situation...I've got a better idea..just sit tight."said Dillon Grant...

(TO BE CONTINUED)




2 comments:

Toni said...

This has the makings of a very good mystery..Love it!

Angie B. said...

I just read the one from yesterday and today's installment...Love this!